March 29, 2024, 07:11:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 248152 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: February 08, 2011, 02:07:55 AM »

Could this mystery man be Davids real father?

Hi Invision - I was wondering that myself.

Hey there Klaas ... that would make sense if she was going to call CPS on someone ... especially someone that "gotten lost doing drugs" and is "crazy now".  Maybe she was going to go for child support or full custody and he wasn't going to comply so she told him she would call CPS and have his custodial rights of David taken away due to his drug usage.  Then maybe he threatened her and the child he didn't father.

Do we know anything about BJD's relationship with David's father?  I may have missed any information about that, but I would think they at least dated?

From tonight's show, I didn't type out all of the interviewer comments; just the questions.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

From approximately 37:00 in the show...

Question:  Is there a person that has threatened you and Hailey at all?

BJD:  Um, I'm not supposed to name anybody but investigators asked me if I knew this person had threatened me and Hailey.  I told them no I hadn't heard anything about it until just now when investigators were just now telling me.

(BJD is asked to please elablorate on this person)

BJD:  Um, I don't know what all I can say...I would love to.  Investigators just asked me if I knew this person had threatened mine and Hailey's life, I told them no I had no idea.  Um, it's somebody that's kind of close to the family, he had gotten lost doing drugs...the kids told me this is not the same person we knew before; he's crazy now.  And he told somebody he would like to smack me and Hailey in the head with a hammer for calling CPS on him.  We called CPS on him, something that Hailey told me.

Question: Was that Shawn?

BJD:  No, it wasn't.

Question:  Is this person in your family?

BJD: No.

Question:  Is this someone you dated?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 08, 2011, 02:11:04 AM »

Hey there Klaas ... that would make sense if she was going to call CPS on someone ... especially someone that "gotten lost doing drugs" and is "crazy now".  Maybe she was going to go for child support or full custody and he wasn't going to comply so she told him she would call CPS and have his custodial rights of David taken away due to his drug usage.  Then maybe he threatened her and the child he didn't father.

Do we know anything about BJD's relationship with David's father?  I may have missed any information about that, but I would think they at least dated?

From tonight's show, I didn't type out all of the interviewer comments; just the questions.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

BJD:  Um, I'm not supposed to name anybody but investigators asked me if I knew this person had threatened me and Hailey.  I told them no I hadn't heard anything about it until just now when investigators were just now telling me.

(BJD is asked to please elablorate elaborate on this person)

BJD:  Um, I don't know what all I can say...I would love to.  Investigators just asked me if I knew this person had threatened mine and Hailey's life, I told them no I had no idea.  Um, it's somebody that's kind of close to the family, he had gotten lost doing drugs...the kids told me this is not the same person we knew before; he's crazy now.  And he told somebody he would like to smack me and Hailey in the head with a hammer for calling CPS on him.  We called CPS on him, something that Hailey told me.

fixed typo  Embarassed

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 08, 2011, 02:15:10 AM »

Since it was something that Hailey told BJD that prompted the call to CPS, I'm wondering if another child, maybe that person's child confided something to Hailey...or maybe she just heard something at school from other kids?

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: February 08, 2011, 02:15:42 AM »

So I'm halfway through listening to the BD interview and all I have to say is this:  BARF!!

She quite obviously is with SA although she can't be "WITH" him because of the inconvenience of all this silly little mess.  (Grumble) and that makes it quite clear where her priorities are.

I'm sure the second half of the interview will disgust me just as much as the first half, and you ladies have REALLY cracked me up tonight with your commentary.  Thank you for being sanely insane.  Very Happy
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: February 08, 2011, 02:19:30 AM »

I read that to texasmom ... but to be honest with you ... I don't believe half of what she says. 

I would think the whole "adoption/not adoption" thing would have happened some time ago, which to me would make Davids bio dad (IF thats who she and Clint are referring to)  a "least likely" suspect BUT someone "convenient" to cast a shadow of doubt upon Billie to deflect the light off herself and Shawn.  I would think he would have gotten over her and her antics by now but who knows ...

* I would still like to know more about the neighbor that saw Hailey talking on the phone and his abrupt exit (per his landlord) from his leased apartment.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 08, 2011, 02:20:59 AM »

Rumor has it on Topix that this guy is Shawn's cousin, worse yet that Billie thought it was cute that she's dating Shawn & as the poster put it Hailey had the hots for the cousin...now take that from the source as it may just be talk or wild imagination versus anything based on fact.   Personally, Id wait for some other confirmation other than just a post on a news comment thread.  That being said, that case scenario wouldnt shock me either.

Even if it were true why would Billie be willing to cover for Shawn's cousin, I guess one could understand why Shawn would but you'd think Billie would be outraged enough to tell Shawn that if his cousin and/or him hurt a hair on her daughter's head she wouldnt cover for them.  For this reason, even for her I cant see this being the case, although it is a possibility.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: February 08, 2011, 02:24:04 AM »

Is this cousin one of the "other persons" pollyed and failed?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 08, 2011, 02:26:10 AM »

Rumor has it on Topix that this guy is Shawn's cousin, worse yet that Billie thought it was cute that she's dating Shawn & as the poster put it Hailey had the hots for the cousin...now take that from the source as it may just be talk or wild imagination versus anything based on fact.   Personally, Id wait for some other confirmation other than just a post on a news comment thread.  That being said, that case scenario wouldnt shock me either.

Even if it were true why would Billie be willing to cover for Shawn's cousin, I guess one could understand why Shawn would but you'd think Billie would be outraged enough to tell Shawn that if his cousin and/or him hurt a hair on her daughter's head she wouldnt cover for them.  For this reason, even for her I cant see this being the case, although it is a possibility.

Interesting, and I'll be following this little possible development because I've often thought of the cousin when I think what SA might have done, and who would have helped him.  The cousin is the one in the videos with SA in the boat, and in pictures doing a LOT of drugs, so it seems he's one SA can trust with the illegal stuff.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 08, 2011, 02:27:14 AM »

I really wish the released info in the affidavits would have given us an inkling as to the REAL reason David was removed from Billie's custody and care.  We all kow that CPS does not remove siblings from the homes of missing children.  Billie may not know that though, and that may be what they have told her.  But why?  What does David know?  Could he have possibly asked to be removed?  I bet that was an interesting interview between him and LE.  Out of the mouths of "babes"...

The only reason CPS would do that in the case of missing child is if the other siblings were at risk of being in danger still be it stranger or suspected family member.  NOT because anyone was in front of her house yelling obscenities.  The story doesnt hold true because every time we have seen her at the house being interviewed inside or out there hasnt been anyone out there protesting or calling her out of the house, besides NG's producers would have reported on it if for no other reason to add drama to the case coverage...i.e. the Anthonys.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 08, 2011, 02:29:11 AM »

Does Shawn's cousin have children?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: February 08, 2011, 02:30:04 AM »

Now that I think about it .... Clint supposively agrees that this mystery person should be looked at but LE can't find him or aren't looking hard enuff ... now having said that ... he also said Hailey is a "tomboy type" and would rather kick a boy than kiss a boy ... ssssooooo ... idk if Clint would think Hailey had the hots for anyone, therefore not thinking the cuz should be looked at ??  Does that make sense?  It does in my head ... but its late.  Wink

Unless Clint has recently learned of this "crush" and had info to back it up ...

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: February 08, 2011, 02:31:50 AM »

I really wish the released info in the affidavits would have given us an inkling as to the REAL reason David was removed from Billie's custody and care.  We all kow that CPS does not remove siblings from the homes of missing children.  Billie may not know that though, and that may be what they have told her.  But why?  What does David know?  Could he have possibly asked to be removed?  I bet that was an interesting interview between him and LE.  Out of the mouths of "babes"...

The only reason CPS would do that in the case of missing child is if the other siblings were at risk of being in danger still be it stranger or suspected family member.  NOT because anyone was in front of her house yelling obscenities.  The story doesnt hold true because every time we have seen her at the house being interviewed inside or out there hasnt been anyone out there protesting or calling her out of the house, besides NG's producers would have reported on it if for no other reason to add drama to the case coverage...i.e. the Anthonys.

EXACTALY

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 08, 2011, 02:32:46 AM »

fixed typo  Embarassed

How could she not know?  Who would have told them that, Shawn...I dont think so.   As I heard it earlier, it didnt sound plausible & it doesnt now.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: February 08, 2011, 02:34:08 AM »

I read that to texasmom ... but to be honest with you ... I don't believe half of what she says. 

I would think the whole "adoption/not adoption" thing would have happened some time ago, which to me would make Davids bio dad (IF thats who she and Clint are referring to)  a "least likely" suspect BUT someone "convenient" to cast a shadow of doubt upon Billie to deflect the light off herself and Shawn.  I would think he would have gotten over her and her antics by now but who knows ...

* I would still like to know more about the neighbor that saw Hailey talking on the phone and his abrupt exit (per his landlord) from his leased apartment.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

snipped
Billie is also quite clever and knows how to manipulate or game the system. She even tricked Clint (and the local school district) into signing some papers that he thought gave him David in adoption, as his son, allowing David to use the name, "Dunn" legally. Clint is proud of David. Billie's papers didn't mean that Clint adopted David. Billie tricked him, and she tricked the school district. Billie is clever, he explained.

snipped
Clint is not his biological father, even though Billie wanted to deceive David into thinking so.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 08, 2011, 02:36:02 AM »

I'm asking that, keeping in mind that Hailey told BJD something about his person that they reported to CPS...if that's true.  So I'm thinking that it must have been something this person was doing to or around their child(ren)?  Or maybe around other people's children that the parent's were allowing them to be subjected to?  Hope that makes sense, lol.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 08, 2011, 02:39:06 AM »

fixed typo  Embarassed

How could she not know?  Who would have told them that, Shawn...I dont think so.   As I heard it earlier, it didnt sound plausible & it doesnt now.

It seems plausible to me because Clint seems to be taking it seriously.  That's why I've been trying to think of possibilities.

Anyone in the community could have given LE the tip IMO.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: February 08, 2011, 02:44:36 AM »

fixed typo  Embarassed

Ok  now that I see this in transcript form .. some things make more sense some things make less ... the above BBM  "the kids told me this is not the same person we knew before"  ... this statement sounds to me like it is somebody that the KIDS have more contact with than Billie.  I wouldn't think the kids would be around Shawns family without Billie since they don't seem meshed in a family way like that.  I would think this is someone on Clint's side of the family or Billies side of the family.  I know there have been references to Hailey calling her aunt on Clint's side (shows trust) but not much mention (other than the New Year's Eve party *snark*) about Billies side.  I wonder why there isn't much mentioned about Billies family.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 08, 2011, 02:53:21 AM »

fixed typo  Embarassed

It seems plausible to me because Clint seems to be taking it seriously.  That's why I've been trying to think of possibilities.

Anyone in the community could have given LE the tip IMO.

I mean plausible that she wouldnt have known a threat was made.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 08, 2011, 02:56:43 AM »

I'm asking that, keeping in mind that Hailey told BJD something about his person that they reported to CPS...if that's true.  So I'm thinking that it must have been something this person was doing to or around their child(ren)?  Or maybe around other people's children that the parent's were allowing them to be subjected to?  Hope that makes sense, lol.

I seem to remember in viewing a bunch of disturbing pictures of Shawn & his cousin that there was one with some gnarly dude holding a baby....it might be posted here a good bit back.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: February 08, 2011, 02:57:40 AM »

Hailey Dunn - A Mother's Timeline of Events
Submitted by Ellen on 4 February, 2011 - 20:31.  http://www.helpfindmychild.net/hailey-dunn

-snipped   
10:30 - 1:00pm: A neighbor sees Hailey walking away from her house and then back towards her house. A young boy is with her.

12:00pm: A neighbor sees Hailey in the back yard talking on the phone.  -snipped

How can a neighbor see Hailey walk away from the house at 10:30 and walk back at 1:00 pm ... IF a neighbor sees Hailey in the back yard on the phone at noon?  Which neighbor are we to believe?  She can't be on her phone in the backyard at noon if she isn't home.  BJD better re-type her timeline   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.