April 18, 2024, 09:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249564 times)
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: February 08, 2011, 12:27:39 PM »

Silver Nitrate sticks can be hazardous,they are extremely caustic...You HAVE to have a prescription to get them AND only a doctor can apply it.We have a nurse practitioner here that can apply it in a doctors presence.If a nurse were to get caught with something like that in her possession she not only would be arrested,she would also lose her license.She already publicly admitted to taking these home. I just can't understand why they cannot lock her up ??
We are really seeing her true self.Lying,stealing,drug abuse,good Lord she is a mess..Lock her a___  up
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: February 08, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »

Hailey's Boyfriend

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Did your daughter have a boyfriend?

BILLIE DUNN, MOTHER: She had a boyfriend that I didn`t know about, about three weeks ago, for a short time.

GRACE: How old was he?

B. DUNN: He was 13 also.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: February 08, 2011, 12:30:16 PM »

Klaas, just to be thorough, I'd like to make note of where Pharris & Walston live(d). Should I place it in docs or pics? I don't think it'll amount to anything, but what if...ya know? Personally, I think they're looking at the right guy, but again just trying to be thorough.

Either in this thread or Docs/Pics is fine.  It is on topic either way and I agree a good thing to save and take note of.

I put it in the pics thread.

Do you happen to know where I could find the original date for Billie to renew her nursing license and then also the date she didn't show up to plead her case in order to keep her nursing license? I literally forget. Last thread or thread before? Maybe I could search a person that posted it, only problem is I forget who posted it...haha.

I think the information you want is in the Texas Board of Nursing disciplinary document:

http://204.65.111.68/THP/ohytg345vrocnv555cc41fjm/613255.PDF

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 08, 2011, 12:33:42 PM »

Silver Nitrate sticks can be hazardous,they are extremely caustic...You HAVE to have a prescription to get them AND only a doctor can apply it.We have a nurse practitioner here that can apply it in a doctors presence.If a nurse were to get caught with something like that in her possession she not only would be arrested,she would also lose her license.She already publicly admitted to taking these home. I just can't understand why they cannot lock her up ??
We are really seeing her true self.Lying,stealing,drug abuse,good Lord she is a mess..Lock her a___  up

Hi Serenity. Actually, it used to be that way, but now they come in different concentrations, therefore some may be purchased otc at pharmacies. Again, the ones that would be otc are a lesser concentration than what a doctor scrip would be. I agree, she should be investigated to the deepest degree.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 08, 2011, 12:34:59 PM »

Thank you Nicu!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 08, 2011, 12:37:12 PM »

Klaas, just to be thorough, I'd like to make note of where Pharris & Walston live(d). Should I place it in docs or pics? I don't think it'll amount to anything, but what if...ya know? Personally, I think they're looking at the right guy, but again just trying to be thorough.

Either in this thread or Docs/Pics is fine.  It is on topic either way and I agree a good thing to save and take note of.

Do you happen to know where I could find the original date for Billie to renew her nursing license and then also the date she didn't show up to plead her case in order to keep her nursing license? I literally forget. Last thread or thread before? Maybe I could search a person that posted it, only problem is I forget who posted it...haha.

I think the information you want is in the Texas Board of Nursing disciplinary document:

http://204.65.111.68/THP/ohytg345vrocnv555cc41fjm/613255.PDF

Acck...it's not coming up...
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 08, 2011, 12:38:51 PM »

According to the friend posting on her behalf she has worked at the same place for 7 years. Therefor she was kept on as a unit clerk after losing her LVN license and they supposedly were trying to assist her in getting her license reinstated. Normally I would call BS but they didn't fire her after she lost her license so maybe it is just a poorly run institution. 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #487 on: February 08, 2011, 12:39:55 PM »

Her license expired 5-31-2007 Sorry if it has already been posted http://204.65.111.68/THP/jvtltt45klr23sizeyfprub3/613255.PDF third sentence under Charge I  BTL JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: February 08, 2011, 12:46:41 PM »

I agree.

Apparently ... Clint was aware but failed to report the incident to CPS.  According to Peter Hyatt ... Clint backed down when Billie threatened to report something about a "mushroom" that Hailey observed at his brother's home.

Sometimes I think that the truth regarding a missing little girl is not being revealed because many of the main characters are beholding to one another in regards to aspects encompassing their respective lifestyles.  Something akin to the sibling game we played as kids.  "You tell Mom on me and ... I will tell Mom on you".

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: February 08, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »

I'm still having problems getting past this

-snipped

The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.

The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”

The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.

-snipped from http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

I know this is a rural area, where there would be a lot of hunters, however Shawn doesn't strike me as an avid hunter.  Is there any photos of him in "hunting garb" or with him holding a trophy rack?  Did he not hunt leagally, did he do it just whenever the mood would strike?  Did he stop hunting deer and his insatious desire to kill escalate to humans?  Where is his chainsaw?  I would think he most likely had a "favorite hunting spot."  Does anyone know where this is?  And I guess the biggest question of all is ... Did this conversation really happen in the first place?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: February 08, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »

I really wish the released info in the affidavits would have given us an inkling as to the REAL reason David was removed from Billie's custody and care.  We all kow that CPS does not remove siblings from the homes of missing children.  Billie may not know that though, and that may be what they have told her.  But why?  What does David know?  Could he have possibly asked to be removed?  I bet that was an interesting interview between him and LE.  Out of the mouths of "babes"...

The only reason CPS would do that in the case of missing child is if the other siblings were at risk of being in danger still be it stranger or suspected family member.  NOT because anyone was in front of her house yelling obscenities.  The story doesnt hold true because every time we have seen her at the house being interviewed inside or out there hasnt been anyone out there protesting or calling her out of the house, besides NG's producers would have reported on it if for no other reason to add drama to the case coverage...i.e. the Anthonys.

EXACTALY

BINGO~plus if it was voluntary why would she have to sign paperwork?? Another thing she states he is there everyday which I don't believe for a nano-second, but how is that protecting him from hearing the obscentities screamed and CZ her special friend also stated ppl were throwing rocks at the house. I don't believe a word of of her mouth, CZ's, Shawns or frankly anyone that she has doing her dirty work cause we all know she does indeed know what is posted on the net about her.......her story changes accordingly and when everyone heard Clint speak on Blogtalk radio most thought he would be the better "voice" for Hailey and mentioned it all over the net. BAM~next day, Billie goes on and on about how she needs to be Hailey's voice.

On a "voluntary" placement with CPS, the custodial parent usually only signs a power of attorney giving the party who takes the child the ability to seek medical treatment for them and to enroll them in school.  That POA is revocable at any time by the parent, hence it isn't worth the paper it is written on.  That is why after my grandson was placed with my voluntarily by his bio father, the bio father was able to come and take him from me (I call it kidnapping), and CPS didn't do anything about it.  The only time CPS can enforce anything is when they go to court and get a judge to sign a removal order.  Then it isn't voluntary. 

Ok~thanks for clearing that up for me.......that does make sense.

No problem, IM.  I have had more experience with TX CPS than I would care to relate and in many different capacities.  The only other caveat is that nothing is set in stone with CPS -- rules and regulations are merely guidelines that they tend to bend to fit whatever situation is in front of them. 

Sadly true, but it doesnt take away from the fact that Billie was confronted that David needed to go elsewhere & the ultimatum was given that he can go voluntarily or they would handle it otherwise...there is no doubt in my mind that is what transpired.  Whatever Billie signed isnt worth the paperwork it is written on without a court order, I agree.  I also have concerns that the placement wont prevent David from getting harmed if one is determined to do so, once again we're left to say "well, at least it is something" which I find inadequate.  In fact, I have to wonder why CPS did not intervene when lives were threatened & numerous 911 calls were made from that house, especially regarding a live-in boyfriend....as far as Im concerned Hailey & David were in danger long before this Christmas.

Unfortunately, thru the years I have seen more times than I can count where "the system" of CPS, DYFUS whatever the State in question refers to child services as fails.   There are just way too many cases, albeit there are standards to be met for all case workers it has been documented how many do not utilize their education & get lazy in the performance of their duties.  To be fair to case workers in another respect, they are overloaded & get burnt out with what they witness...in other words a certain degree of "numbing" occurs which I find to be inexcusable but occurs nonetheless.   There are other hard facts that has been battling "the system" for years & that is there is never enough efficient & safe facilities, the salaries are too low for case workers.  Also, decent foster placement for the amount of cases that present are completely inadequate, not to mention often easily corrupted by equally horrid individuals.   I've exhausted from hearing the excuses as to why parents or guardians are given passes or have had their children returned at the most minor & often temporary improvements with their behavior & life choices.  I'm sick of the guilty party's "rights" and "feelings" being considered above what is truly in the best interest of a child.  Personally, thru the years both in the course of my work career & otherwise I've had significant frustration that this country has its priorities so screwed up that the well-being & safety of our children are not priority number one nor dealt with as strictly as it should be.  Our children are precious innocents & vulnerable.  They are our finest resource in the sense that they carry the future...today we see the damage caused by broken minds & evil souls, if we dont protect our children to the fullest we can only look forward to know the horror will continue but sadly even more frequently.

When is a lack of funds ever going to take a back seat to the life of a child?   My God, cut other programs but not the ones that are supposed to educate & protect our children!  This country was built on sacrifice & human rights, sinfully our children do not benefit daily from that foundation.  When is this country as a whole going to focus on the safety of our children first and foremost over making excuses for those that CHOOSE to conduct themselves in reckless & unacceptable manners?   When will those with bleeding hearts ever wake up and realize that those excuses more often than not allow for repeats of the same reckless behavior & heinous crimes against children?   We have it backwards on a whole, today it is rehabilitation & rights for the guilty first, well-being of the child second....no I say...it should always be the welfare of a child first & possible rehabilitation for the guilty party as a careful & long process consideration but never an automatic given.

OK Im off my soap box but never resigned to accept things as they stand.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: February 08, 2011, 01:06:58 PM »

I'm still having problems getting past this

-snipped

The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.

The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”

The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.

-snipped from http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

I know this is a rural area, where there would be a lot of hunters, however Shawn doesn't strike me as an avid hunter.  Is there any photos of him in "hunting garb" or with him holding a trophy rack?  Did he not hunt leagally, did he do it just whenever the mood would strike?  Did he stop hunting deer and his insatious desire to kill escalate to humans?  Where is his chainsaw?  I would think he most likely had a "favorite hunting spot."  Does anyone know where this is?  And I guess the biggest question of all is ... Did this conversation really happen in the first place?

Better yet, don't you have to have a hunting license in order to hunt? Anybody know? If so, where would one search for such a license?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 08, 2011, 01:10:53 PM »

Her license expired 5-31-2007 Sorry if it has already been posted http://204.65.111.68/THP/jvtltt45klr23sizeyfprub3/613255.PDF third sentence under Charge I  BTL JSM

Hold up, the date doesnt seem to reflect Billie's excuse of being in the middle of a divorce & couldnt afford to renew it.   If that "morning math" (I slept late) is correct, what is her excuse now?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 08, 2011, 01:12:58 PM »

IMO Hailey's entire family is looking a lot like Haleigh's entire family.

I agree.

There are so many common denominators when respective lifestyles choices are taken into consideration ... lifestyles choices that put the well-being of children at risk.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: February 08, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »

Information on Hunting in Texas.  Needless to say, you don't ever, ever want to get hunting illegally, because Game Wardens carry a lot of clout. 

Texas Parks & Wildlife   
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 08, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »

IMO Hailey's entire family is looking a lot like Haleigh's entire family.

I agree.

There are so many common denominators when respective lifestyles choices are taken into consideration ... lifestyles choices that put the well-being of children at risk.

Janet

That point is inarguable.  Different degrees to Sunday, but inarguable.

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: February 08, 2011, 01:16:11 PM »

Not sure of anywhere else, I live in Ohio. When I got custody of our granddaughter the paper that transferred temporary custody said that the parents could not remove the child from the home, school, or anywhere else. We had legal temporary custody and it had to be revoked by DCS.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: February 08, 2011, 01:22:28 PM »

I Live in Indy and just called a CVS and they said you have to have an prescription to get the silver nitrate sticks.maybe this differs in other states ?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #498 on: February 08, 2011, 01:28:53 PM »

Hold up, the date doesnt seem to reflect Billie's excuse of being in the middle of a divorce & couldnt afford to renew it.   If that "morning math" (I slept late) is correct, what is her excuse now?
Capp, I didn't know she said that is the reason she couldn't afford it because of divorce.

I hope I posted the correct date, but that is what is on the Formal Charge from the State Board. If I posted the wrong date, will a Mod please delete my post. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 08, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »

I agree.

Apparently ... Clint was aware but failed to report the incident to CPS.  According to Peter Hyatt ... Clint backed down when Billie threatened to report something about a "mushroom" that Hailey observed at his brother's home.

Sometimes I think that the truth regarding a missing little girl is not being revealed because many of the main characters are beholding to one another in regards to aspects encompassing their respective lifestyles.  Something akin to the sibling game we played as kids.  "You tell Mom on me and ... I will tell Mom on you".

Janet

Janet, I so agree with you on this. BTW, here's the original article where Clint stated Billie basically beat him to CPS:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Snip:
Clint said that Billie once took a chemical and burned her own son's back with initials "UFC".

For those of us who don't recognize the letters, (I thought it was USC, as in University of Southern California; perhaps a football reference), it stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship. This may have had to been investigated by child protective services. Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house. She thought she could be the first to call, to deflect attention away from her.

Billie Dunn scarred by burning her own son's back the words "tap out" with an acid-like chemical after putting in "UFC".

Me: Now of course Billie says it wasn;t her that did this, she informs it was David & his friend that did it to each other. She also informs it wasn't an acid but rather a silver nitrate stick. Well, according to Clint's interview, it was a chemical, and Billie did deny she used acid but I'd like to hear her try to say that silver nitrate isn't a chemical. Last I looked it is: Silver nitrate is an inorganic compound with chemical formula AgNO3. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Cint didn't go to school to be a lvn and that Billie did, so of course she'd know that a silver nitrate stick is comprised of a chemical compound that could burn the skin, and Clint's choice of chemical/and/or/acid was used by Billie as a play on words. Go figure that Billie said David & his friend did it to each other. Well where did they get the sticks from - from Billie...and where did Billie get 'em from again...oh yeah, the hospital! Pffft...go figure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.