April 20, 2024, 07:38:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249634 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: February 08, 2011, 01:34:51 PM »

Information on Hunting in Texas.  Needless to say, you don't ever, ever want to get hunting illegally, because Game Wardens carry a lot of clout. 

Texas Parks & Wildlife   
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/

Thank you Muffy!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: February 08, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »

Klaas, just to be thorough, I'd like to make note of where Pharris & Walston live(d). Should I place it in docs or pics? I don't think it'll amount to anything, but what if...ya know? Personally, I think they're looking at the right guy, but again just trying to be thorough.

Either in this thread or Docs/Pics is fine.  It is on topic either way and I agree a good thing to save and take note of.

I put it in the pics thread.

Do you happen to know where I could find the original date for Billie to renew her nursing license and then also the date she didn't show up to plead her case in order to keep her nursing license? I literally forget. Last thread or thread before? Maybe I could search a person that posted it, only problem is I forget who posted it...haha.
Her license expired 5-31-2007 Sorry if it has already been posted http://204.65.111.68/THP/jvtltt45klr23sizeyfprub3/613255.PDF third sentence under Charge I  BTL JSM

Hold up, the date doesnt seem to reflect Billie's excuse of being in the middle of a divorce & couldnt afford to renew it.   If that "morning math" (I slept late) is correct, what is her excuse now?

Exactly my point! And when you pair it with the pic of Shawn & Billie dated January of 2008, then consider that her license was officially revoked Nov of 2008, then how can Billie think people honestly believe her?

I would seriously like to know if in fact she's still employed by the same hospital that she was working at when her license was revoked, and if so, why haven;t they fired her? If I were a county resident that happened to use that hospital, I'd be calling and complaining every single day. I'd post copies of the affidavits and parcels of transcripts that show Billie changing her stories etc bc there's no way in hello I'd want this chick working on me in an aspect at all...I'd NEVER trust her to take my information whatsoever. Secretary. Med Secs have access to alot of personal info. Forget that!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 08, 2011, 01:52:08 PM »

Practicing Without a Licence

Why were there no charges levied again Billie for practicing without a licence?

Could it be that the "powers that be" chose to silence the issue to avoid any lawsuits that may be gleaned from any attention?  After all ... the hospital was negligent.  The Records Department were in possession of Billie's records and had a responsibility to assure that all licences pertaining to their nurses were current.

Think about it.  Billie may not be working as a nurse but ... she was been afforded a position within the system.

Janet

+++++++

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Published Saturday, January 8, 2011

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

In 2008, Billie Jean Dunn’s license to practice nursing in the state was revoked by the Texas Board of Nursing. According to the group’s formal charges, Dunn practiced as a vocational nurse without a license from June 1, 2007, to April 20, 2008, while employed at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. Board records indicate her license expired May 31, 2007.

Dunn’s conduct “deceived residents, their families, fellow caregivers and the public,” who believed that her practice of nursing was in compliance with the board’s rules and regulations, according to the board’s findings. Dunn was, according to the board, given an opportunity to show compliance with state law to retain her license.

The case was heard in an open meeting in Austin on Nov. 12, 2008. Dunn did not appear, the record says.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=RSS

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DUNN: ... I`m the secretary up there at the hospital. I left about 6:30.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: February 08, 2011, 01:54:19 PM »

I Live in Indy and just called a CVS and they said you have to have an prescription to get the silver nitrate sticks.maybe this differs in other states ?
I know you can buy it online but why pay for it if you can get it for free ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: February 08, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »

I Live in Indy and just called a CVS and they said you have to have an prescription to get the silver nitrate sticks.maybe this differs in other states ?
I know you can buy it online but why pay for it if you can get it for free ?

I will have to listen again.  Did Billie actually say that she took those nitrate sticks from work?

Billie conceded in a NG interview that she did a lot of personal copying at work.  When I consider some of the privileges I was afforded at my workplace ... she may have gotten permission for the copying but ... "nitrate sticks"??

Janet

+++++

Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE Billie Dunn Speaks!
07/02/2011 4:00 PM - 1 hr 31 min
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: February 08, 2011, 02:32:56 PM »

Information on Hunting in Texas.  Needless to say, you don't ever, ever want to get hunting illegally, because Game Wardens carry a lot of clout. 

Texas Parks & Wildlife   
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/

Texas Game Wardens are the only LE agency that can come on your property without a warrant.  Yep, they can be tough. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: February 08, 2011, 02:42:20 PM »

Not sure of anywhere else, I live in Ohio. When I got custody of our granddaughter the paper that transferred temporary custody said that the parents could not remove the child from the home, school, or anywhere else. We had legal temporary custody and it had to be revoked by DCS.

Lennie,

In Texas, the paper says that the parent agrees not to remove the child from the placement and that the parent would complete the parenting plan set up by CPS.  In reality, however, that is not a court order that you have/had.  I had the same paperwork for my grandson and on Christmas Day, at a supervised visitation, his father physically took him back from my arms. 

The police would and will not get involved because it is not a criminal matter without the court order; it is a civil matter.  So if I want to get my grandson back, I have to take bio-dad to court and have the judge grant me custody.  The paperwork that gave me temporary custody was a big bluff, and that is what I told CPS after they refused to take bio-dad to court to have gs returned.  They didn't disagree with my description. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 08, 2011, 02:46:13 PM »

Unfortunately, thru the years I have seen more times than I can count where "the system" of CPS, DYFUS whatever the State in question refers to child services as fails.   There are just way too many cases, albeit there are standards to be met for all case workers it has been documented how many do not utilize their education & get lazy in the performance of their duties.  To be fair to case workers in another respect, they are overloaded & get burnt out with what they witness...in other words a certain degree of "numbing" occurs which I find to be inexcusable but occurs nonetheless.   There are other hard facts that has been battling "the system" for years & that is there is never enough efficient & safe facilities, the salaries are too low for case workers.  Also, decent foster placement for the amount of cases that present are completely inadequate, not to mention often easily corrupted by equally horrid individuals.   I've exhausted from hearing the excuses as to why parents or guardians are given passes or have had their children returned at the most minor & often temporary improvements with their behavior & life choices.  I'm sick of the guilty party's "rights" and "feelings" being considered above what is truly in the best interest of a child.  Personally, thru the years both in the course of my work career & otherwise I've had significant frustration that this country has its priorities so screwed up that the well-being & safety of our children are not priority number one nor dealt with as strictly as it should be.  Our children are precious innocents & vulnerable.  They are our finest resource in the sense that they carry the future...today we see the damage caused by broken minds & evil souls, if we dont protect our children to the fullest we can only look forward to know the horror will continue but sadly even more frequently.

When is a lack of funds ever going to take a back seat to the life of a child?   My God, cut other programs but not the ones that are supposed to educate & protect our children!  This country was built on sacrifice & human rights, sinfully our children do not benefit daily from that foundation.  When is this country as a whole going to focus on the safety of our children first and foremost over making excuses for those that CHOOSE to conduct themselves in reckless & unacceptable manners?   When will those with bleeding hearts ever wake up and realize that those excuses more often than not allow for repeats of the same reckless behavior & heinous crimes against children?   We have it backwards on a whole, today it is rehabilitation & rights for the guilty first, well-being of the child second....no I say...it should always be the welfare of a child first & possible rehabilitation for the guilty party as a careful & long process consideration but never an automatic given.

OK Im off my soap box but never resigned to accept things as they stand.

Cappy - I so agree.  You working with CASA have probably some of the same experiences I had when I worked for them.  The law, unfortunately, is reactive not pro-active.  It takes the death or serious injury of a child to get their undivided attention on what their role truly is.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: February 08, 2011, 03:23:59 PM »

Practicing Without a Licence

Why were there no charges levied again Billie for practicing without a licence?

Could it be that the "powers that be" chose to silence the issue to avoid any lawsuits that may be gleaned from any attention?  After all ... the hospital was negligent.  The Records Department were in possession of Billie's records and had a responsibility to assure that all licences pertaining to their nurses were current.

Think about it.  Billie may not be working as a nurse but ... she was been afforded a position within the system.

Janet

thats a scary thought

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: February 08, 2011, 03:25:39 PM »

Unfortunately, thru the years I have seen more times than I can count where "the system" of CPS, DYFUS whatever the State in question refers to child services as fails.   There are just way too many cases, albeit there are standards to be met for all case workers it has been documented how many do not utilize their education & get lazy in the performance of their duties.  To be fair to case workers in another respect, they are overloaded & get burnt out with what they witness...in other words a certain degree of "numbing" occurs which I find to be inexcusable but occurs nonetheless.   There are other hard facts that has been battling "the system" for years & that is there is never enough efficient & safe facilities, the salaries are too low for case workers.  Also, decent foster placement for the amount of cases that present are completely inadequate, not to mention often easily corrupted by equally horrid individuals.   I've exhausted from hearing the excuses as to why parents or guardians are given passes or have had their children returned at the most minor & often temporary improvements with their behavior & life choices.  I'm sick of the guilty party's "rights" and "feelings" being considered above what is truly in the best interest of a child.  Personally, thru the years both in the course of my work career & otherwise I've had significant frustration that this country has its priorities so screwed up that the well-being & safety of our children are not priority number one nor dealt with as strictly as it should be.  Our children are precious innocents & vulnerable.  They are our finest resource in the sense that they carry the future...today we see the damage caused by broken minds & evil souls, if we dont protect our children to the fullest we can only look forward to know the horror will continue but sadly even more frequently.

When is a lack of funds ever going to take a back seat to the life of a child?   My God, cut other programs but not the ones that are supposed to educate & protect our children!  This country was built on sacrifice & human rights, sinfully our children do not benefit daily from that foundation.  When is this country as a whole going to focus on the safety of our children first and foremost over making excuses for those that CHOOSE to conduct themselves in reckless & unacceptable manners?   When will those with bleeding hearts ever wake up and realize that those excuses more often than not allow for repeats of the same reckless behavior & heinous crimes against children?   We have it backwards on a whole, today it is rehabilitation & rights for the guilty first, well-being of the child second....no I say...it should always be the welfare of a child first & possible rehabilitation for the guilty party as a careful & long process consideration but never an automatic given.

OK Im off my soap box but never resigned to accept things as they stand.

Cappy - I so agree.  You working with CASA have probably some of the same experiences I had when I worked for them.  The law, unfortunately, is reactive not pro-active.  It takes the death or serious injury of a child to get their undivided attention on what their role truly is.

Agreed, and apparently not even then all to often.   Yes, I was a CASA volunteer as well as working in the legal/medical fields in several other capacities thru the years.  Even in my volunteer work in my children's schools, sports, etc. these realities were bluntly put before me.  I've had the first hand experience of intervening as a witnessing citizen more times than I can count including when a child was beaten by a mother's boyfriend with a flashlight, a very young girl sexually assaulted by her own teen brother, a child coming to me because his mother was always passed out on the couch after getting high & he was hungry, reporting a parent for putting cigarette burns in a boy's back (noticed it when swimming at my house after great hesitation to even wanting to get in the pool), my childrens' friends staying at my house for up to two days at a time without even so much as a call from one of their parents to see if they were okay or being told to come home (Ive fed & took care of more than I can count easily), pulling a mother out of my cheerleading practice for continuously verbally accosting her daughter or as President of a Pop Warner football organization removing a father from assaulting his son because he didnt perform well on the field, literally jumping out of a car when I witnessed a mother physically dragging her child across the asphalt of the road simply because he wasn't moving fast enough, a child I watched after school mirroring the behavior in her home by literally attempting to physically assault my daughter (trust me that was dealt with), my son being attacked by a group of young teen thugs when he was in 8th grade in someone's private backyard stealing his brand new official hockey jacket of his favorite team & received significant injury (trust me, that was dealt with by me in a manner one particular judge will never forget)...you name it, its crossed my path & heart.   Some of us can only do so much, many dont do enough at all....and so it continues.

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: February 08, 2011, 03:28:01 PM »

Has anyone seen this youtube of Clint smoking dope?

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DH_W6qHsaT1I%26feature%3Demail

I watched it once, but now it's asking to sign in or sign up.

This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: February 08, 2011, 03:30:16 PM »

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: February 08, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DH_W6qHsaT1I%26feature%3Demail

This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.

I was just going to post it as well.  Looks like Clint to me.  This is from the video:

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: February 08, 2011, 03:33:11 PM »

Beautiful picture...Hailey will always be in our prayers & hearts.

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2011, 03:44:14 PM »

If this doesn't work can someone please delete it? I fixed it - please note "R" rated language.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 03:54:20 PM by klaasend » Logged

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: February 08, 2011, 03:44:44 PM »

I was just going to post it as well.  Looks like Clint to me.  This is from the video:

Amazing...what I dont understand is why anyone would put this on youtube - craziness

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: February 08, 2011, 03:49:52 PM »

Yep, and look who posted it to youtube...thebrownmadman.

Looks like Shawn & his friends & cousin may be at it again.

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

Like we've all said, looks like another HaLeigh Cummings case. Afterall, they were interested in true crime stories. I wonder how much they researched.

Furthermore, I also think that hospitals get money from state taxes. If that's the case, then every single citizen in that county, as well as state, should be complaining about how their money was spent considering Billie Jean Dunn is still employed there. I wouldn't want my money going towards her employment, that's fo sho!

Do we still have that heroin video with Corey & his friend in it, remember they were in a studded house or shed or something? He said originally they'd done heroin or something? Also, Shawn's younger UNDERAGE brother appeared to be getting high in one of the videos, too. His MySpace a/c left alot to be diesired, also, but haven't been back to it since that initial feeling of disgust. Looks like Shawn's whole family & group of skank friends are gonna come out of the woodwork on this one. Just remember - Billie & Shawn did NOTHING in regards to searching for Hailey. That is until good ol' Marc Klaas entered the picture then Billie all of a sudden greeted the searchers...etc. Nice to groom the chick. Too bad she couldn't have been taught proper parenting skills instead.

At least Clint was up front with his drug use.

OMG I can't stand believing this poor lil girl never stood a chance. Where's the flippin' humanity in this world?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: February 08, 2011, 03:56:20 PM »

Could this be Shawn's cousing that Hailey had the "hots" for per Shawn?  

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1369971596&sk=friends&v=friends#!/profile.php?id=100000617249246

I do not know for sure that he is a cousin of Shawns ... nor does he look like he would hurt anyone and according to his info " i couldent hurt a girll ever in my life."

But Hailey did "friend" this person sometime early December.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:06:04 PM by klaasend » Logged

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 08, 2011, 03:57:46 PM »

Amazing...what I dont understand is why anyone would put this on youtube - craziness

We were all wondering the same thing  when Shawn and Corey's youtube videos were reveals.

Janet

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: February 08, 2011, 04:01:29 PM »

LOSERS. ONLY THING THAT COMES TO MIND IS LOSERS. DEAR LORD UP IN HEAVEN couldyoupleasejuststriketheshitouttathemforcryingoutloudalready?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.