April 19, 2024, 12:48:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249600 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: February 08, 2011, 04:08:12 PM »

Maybe Clint was in pain.

Janet

++++

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

<snipped>

Clint said that Billie was, early on, anti drug, in particular, against his use of marijuana, which he says he takes for pain rather than narcotics. Billie did, however, begin to take hydrocodone when they were together, though she had no pain, and likely increased her drug use greatly in the past two years with Shawn, who she has been with far longer than she likes to report. Just one week after kicking Clint out, Hailey told him that Shawn was spending the night there. He said she took it just "to get high" and didn't need it for any injury or painful condition.

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 08, 2011, 04:09:55 PM »

Amazing...what I dont understand is why anyone would put this on youtube - craziness

We were all wondering the same thing  when Shawn and Corey's youtube videos were reveals.

Janet

Me included in that Janet...I feel the way I do about the case itself, this being a separate issue

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: February 08, 2011, 04:13:13 PM »

Amazing...what I dont understand is why anyone would put this on youtube - craziness

We were all wondering the same thing  when Shawn and Corey's youtube videos were reveals.

Janet

I feel my anger rising the same way it did in HaLeigh's case. The agida is off the hook girl! OMG I seriously wanna knock these people out. Clint smoking weed is one thing, making it into a cross and bowing to it seems to be another. They're in front of doors that look like doors to an establishment, not a home. Nobody is in sight & there's a white frickin truck right there. Is it safe to assume the truck belongs to one or the other, or borrowed? I guess one of them is driving high like that? OMG I wanna claw them both! I literally wanna fight like a girl & claw their faces & pull they're straggly hair right outta their heads.

Where is Hailey Dunn and WTF is wrong with these people to not even consider their children?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 08, 2011, 04:15:24 PM »

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: February 08, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »

Maybe Clint was in pain.

Janet

++++

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

<snipped>

Clint said that Billie was, early on, anti drug, in particular, against his use of marijuana, which he says he takes for pain rather than narcotics. Billie did, however, begin to take hydrocodone when they were together, though she had no pain, and likely increased her drug use greatly in the past two years with Shawn, who she has been with far longer than she likes to report. Just one week after kicking Clint out, Hailey told him that Shawn was spending the night there. He said she took it just "to get high" and didn't need it for any injury or painful condition.

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Janet, I swear to GOD I'm sitting in front of the computer & just choked on snot bc you made me laugh out loud. Gotta blow my nose.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: February 08, 2011, 04:16:26 PM »

is it known when this vid was done,clint looks about the same,not younger or older
more beard and hair
who is the guy he is smoking with

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: February 08, 2011, 04:17:09 PM »

IMO Hailey's entire family is looking a lot like Haleigh's entire family.

BUMPED

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: February 08, 2011, 04:18:09 PM »

is it known when this vid was done,clint looks about the same,not younger or older
more beard and hair

and he's wearing the same exact thing he was wearing in a picture with david!

the guy he's toking with looks like a flippin crackhead.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 08, 2011, 04:18:44 PM »

IMO Hailey's entire family is looking a lot like Haleigh's entire family.

BUMPED
and this would be a DOUBLE BUMP
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: February 08, 2011, 04:20:51 PM »

Gimme some time bc I swear to GOD I'm gonna find out who Clint was smokin' with and I'm also gonna find out where they were smoking. It looks like an establishment. They mentioned windmills & there's a field with the windmills they were trying to focus in on. It's in Texas bc the guy commented on windmills in Texas. Pfft.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: February 08, 2011, 04:24:17 PM »

Is Clint and friend smoking pot or ... it is something else?

Thanks

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #531 on: February 08, 2011, 04:33:39 PM »

more beard and hair
I don't know who the guy is but he sure looks like a young Iggy Pop    Clint, you keep telling others and yourself that the pot is just for pain, keep saying it over and over 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #532 on: February 08, 2011, 04:37:57 PM »

Gimme some time bc I swear to GOD I'm gonna find out who Clint was smokin' with and I'm also gonna find out where they were smoking. It looks like an establishment. They mentioned windmills & there's a field with the windmills they were trying to focus in on. It's in Texas bc the guy commented on windmills in Texas. Pfft.
Not sure what type of windmills you are talking about. If you are talking about the new ones that generate "green energy", Sweetwater has tons of them.

BTL JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: February 08, 2011, 04:45:14 PM »

more beard and hair

Some guy who's not going to live very long based upon the sound of his cough
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 08, 2011, 04:46:18 PM »

Not sure what type of windmills you are talking about. If you are talking about the new ones that generate "green energy", Sweetwater has tons of them.

BTL JSM 

Just outside Snyder TX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azpyRabjdB8
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: February 08, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »

more beard and hair

Some guy who's not going to live very long based upon the sound of his cough

My mother who was attractive and ... presented to the world a woman who had it all together ... had 45 year addiction to nicotine when she succumbed to lung cancer at the age of 63.  The world did not hear year and year of her hacking cough for about 15 minutes each morning to clear her lungs but ... her loving husband and three children who adored her did.  The sound of Clint's friend hacking brought back a flood of memories.

Later, Janet
1:55 PM PT

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 08, 2011, 05:00:28 PM »

goodness..goodness...the longer Hailey is missing, the crappier her home/lifestyle was/is..
it is amazing that she was such a good kid, student, cheerleader, athlete etc...
Kids aren't dumb..they know what is going on...sigh...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #537 on: February 08, 2011, 05:01:13 PM »

BTL JSM 
Oh, sorry forgot Snyder had them too.

Just outside Snyder TX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azpyRabjdB8

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 08, 2011, 05:07:02 PM »

Has anyone seen this youtube of Clint smoking dope?

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DH_W6qHsaT1I%26feature%3Demail

I watched it once, but now it's asking to sign in or sign up.

This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.

I was just going to post it as well.  Looks like Clint to me.  This is from the video:

No doubt it is Clint Dunn

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: February 08, 2011, 05:10:48 PM »

This looks like the same shirt as in the pot smoking video:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.