March 29, 2024, 07:52:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 248153 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 08, 2011, 06:39:16 PM »

IMO, Billie is like the new Misty, same lolipop guild kid, same drug addled trash pos, same idiotic mentality, no gumption to make something of herself, jeez the list goes on. Even if Billie turns out to be innocent in Hailey's disappearance, she's still a pos imo for her neglectful bad parenting ways. She gave birth to these kids. I said it before - total and complete waste of a uterus. She had no right to become a mother. Mutha is more like it.

Thanks Rick Plesea.

Huh...Rick Plesea as in the Casey Anthony case, her uncle?  PS I agree Titch, I find Billie to be a lying sack of horse manure & it is of little consequence to me whose hands actually harmed Hailey....to what degree she was harmed is not yet disclosed but I fear it to be the worse case scenario.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: February 08, 2011, 06:41:19 PM »

‎"David WAS NOT given an "acid tattoo". He and his friends used pens that once dipped into water leave ink on your skin. I brought them home from work one day and David and his friend gave themselves fake "tattoos" with these pens. The ink washes off after awhile."~ Billie Dunn
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

So which is it?  Fake tattoo pens w/ink in or silver nitrate sticks? .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: February 08, 2011, 06:42:44 PM »

Wow, found his myspace.  Wow.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: February 08, 2011, 06:43:53 PM »

I just wanted to send Janet hugs.  Smile  /hug hug hug hug hug

I just love warm and fuzzies.  A perfect start to my day.

Thanks starwynn.

Janet

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 08, 2011, 06:46:02 PM »

‎"David WAS NOT given an "acid tattoo". He and his friends used pens that once dipped into water leave ink on your skin. I brought them home from work one day and David and his friend gave themselves fake "tattoos" with these pens. The ink washes off after awhile."~ Billie Dunn

She's a liar. I heard it as well as everyone else that listened to her blog radio interview. She said they took the stuff outta her pockets. She's trying to cover her rump. She's trying to mislead the public to create confusion. They, as far as I'm concerned, had all the time in the world to RESEARCH true crime cases. They seem to be feeling their way & going with whatever works. Lying posngsmf.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: February 08, 2011, 06:46:39 PM »

I am a nurse also,and our secretaries do work 12 hr shifts also.Why haven't we heard why Billie has not been arrested for admitting to taking Silver Nitrate from her work? Stealing is stealing,and that's one way to get her in jail,then she wouln't have her drugs to zone her out and maybe LE can get info out of her.

Very good question, now that she's admitted it in public.   There is no reason for a secretary to bring home those items stolen from a hospital, not a nurse either for that matter but she cant even claim that she uses those items in the performance of her duties & had some in her pocket...she really has no filter & is definitely way short of clever.

Did she bring those things homes while she was a secretary, or when she was a nurse though?  The way she said it - that she had them in her pocket - makes it sound "like" she had them there because they were doing some treatment and she didn't restock them.  Not that that's any excuse.  It sounds to me as if this were earlier. 

Personally, I think it's all still hogwash that she just accidentally walked out with them, and somehow her kids just found them and knew what they were, etc.

She's really just never accountable for anything is she?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 08, 2011, 06:46:53 PM »

Considering what has been revealed today ... somehow I do not think that we have seen the last of videos/documentation that connects the players in the Hailey Dunn case in wrongdoing.  When that happens ... the distancing of Shawn Adkin in the disappearance of Hailey will all make sense.

It is my ongoing hope that law enforcement agencies are seriously advocating on behalf of Hailey with the investigation.  Otherwise ... I fear that justice for Hailey Dunn will forever remain elusive.   

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: February 08, 2011, 06:48:37 PM »

why would a "relative" of Shawns be getting high with Clint???  or maybe we don't wanna know ..... 

I do.  It opens another avenue for speculation if there is a drug connection between Clint and a relative of Shawn.

My hinky meter has been on high for some time when I stopped and considered that both Clint and Billie do not focus on the main suspect in the disappearance of their precious daughter despite the affidavits which reveals Shawn's lies/ deception encompassing his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th ... despite Shawn's defamation of Hailey and ... despite LE's claim that there are no confirmed sightings of Hailey on December 37th.

I believe that there is a code of silence that is obstructing the investigation.  It is something akin to the sibling game ... "If you tell Mom on me; I'll tell Mom on you."

In other words ... justice for Hailey is not the issue ... it about Clint protecting self and ... it is about Billie protecting Shawn as well as self.

Think about Billie and David's tattoo.  Why did Clint not follow through on his intentions to report this abuse to CPS?  Who was priority ... David or self?

IMO

Janet

I can find no link between Brian Glasco in any form thru relatives facebook pages or Brians myspace pages to Shawn Adkins.  I am not buying into this is Shawns cousin as in the "mystery man" .....  I can tie Brian Glasco together w/Clint Dunn and his family on many accounts but not to Shawn.

Soooo IF Brian Glasco is the "mystery man" could it be that he may have been staying w/Clint at one time and Hailey saw/experienced something with Brian that prompted Billie to call CPS to keep Hailey from going to Clints for visitation?

Help Find Hailey Dunn
The unexpected may be a person close to the Dunn family. Both Billie and Clinton Dunn said this person is somebody who knows the family well. They said investigators haven't been able to find this person to bring in for questioning.
Hailey's Dad: Yes, There May Be Another Person To Look At
bigcountryhomepage.com
A week after Hailey's mom said there is another person who should be looked at, Clint Dunn reacts.
Sunday at 11:16pm · View Post

So where is the speculation that this mystery person is a cousin of Shawns coming from?  Peter Hyatt only?

In naming a relative of Shawn's, sources close to the family tell us that he has not lived in Texas for about a year, and has been already questioned by police.

Brian Glasco was named by Billie last night on a radio show.  -snipped

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/billie-and-shawns-mystery-man.html

Almost makes everything else he has to say questionable at this point ...........

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: February 08, 2011, 06:50:47 PM »

I'm still having problems getting past this

-snipped

The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.

The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”

The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.

-snipped from http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

I know this is a rural area, where there would be a lot of hunters, however Shawn doesn't strike me as an avid hunter.  Is there any photos of him in "hunting garb" or with him holding a trophy rack?  Did he not hunt leagally, did he do it just whenever the mood would strike?  Did he stop hunting deer and his insatious desire to kill escalate to humans?  Where is his chainsaw?  I would think he most likely had a "favorite hunting spot."  Does anyone know where this is?  And I guess the biggest question of all is ... Did this conversation really happen in the first place?

Invision, those are all concerns and questions that I, too, share!  I'm glad you brought them up.  I keep thinking about how killers sometimes start on animals, and then move up to what they really hope to do someday.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: February 08, 2011, 06:52:18 PM »

In Billie Dunn's own words ...

Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE Billie Dunn Speaks!
07/02/2011 4:00 PM - 1 hr 31 min

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: February 08, 2011, 06:52:37 PM »

Rebecca Powers KTAB will be covering Law Enforcement's reaction to Shawn Adkins interview, tonight @ 6PM
38 minutes ago

KTAB = http://bigcountryhomepage.com/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #571 on: February 08, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »

I think Billie is saying or trying to state that Clint's Half Brother Brian is the "someone" LE wants to speak to, but I also thought she stated LE couldn't find him? Surely Connie (Clint's mother) knows where he is and that video looks relatively recent so not sure I am buying the new "cousin joe did it" I swear I feel like I am watching scenes from Satsuma again......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: February 08, 2011, 06:56:13 PM »

why would a "relative" of Shawns be getting high with Clint???  or maybe we don't wanna know ..... 

I do.  It opens another avenue for speculation if there is a drug connection between Clint and a relative of Shawn.

My hinky meter has been on high for some time when I stopped and considered that both Clint and Billie do not focus on the main suspect in the disappearance of their precious daughter despite the affidavits which reveals Shawn's lies/ deception encompassing his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th ... despite Shawn's defamation of Hailey and ... despite LE's claim that there are no confirmed sightings of Hailey on December 37th.

I believe that there is a code of silence that is obstructing the investigation.  It is something akin to the sibling game ... "If you tell Mom on me; I'll tell Mom on you."

In other words ... justice for Hailey is not the issue ... it about Clint protecting self and ... it is about Billie protecting Shawn as well as self.

Think about Billie and David's tattoo.  Why did Clint not follow through on his intentions to report this abuse to CPS?  Who was priority ... David or self?

IMO

Janet

I can find no link between Brian Glasco in any form thru relatives facebook pages or Brians myspace pages to Shawn Adkins.  I am not buying into this is Shawns cousin as in the "mystery man" .....  I can tie Brian Glasco together w/Clint Dunn and his family on many accounts but not to Shawn.

Soooo IF Brian Glasco is the "mystery man" could it be that he may have been staying w/Clint at one time and Hailey saw/experienced something with Brian that prompted Billie to call CPS to keep Hailey from going to Clints for visitation?

Help Find Hailey Dunn
The unexpected may be a person close to the Dunn family. Both Billie and Clinton Dunn said this person is somebody who knows the family well. They said investigators haven't been able to find this person to bring in for questioning.
Hailey's Dad: Yes, There May Be Another Person To Look At
bigcountryhomepage.com
A week after Hailey's mom said there is another person who should be looked at, Clint Dunn reacts.
Sunday at 11:16pm · View Post

So where is the speculation that this mystery person is a cousin of Shawns coming from?  Peter Hyatt only?

In naming a relative of Shawn's, sources close to the family tell us that he has not lived in Texas for about a year, and has been already questioned by police.

Brian Glasco was named by Billie last night on a radio show.  -snipped

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/billie-and-shawns-mystery-man.html

Almost makes everything else he has to say questionable at this point ...........

Why does everything he has said have to be questionable? Billie is the one sending people all over the place. Seems like she's spending mucho time to railroad everyone but Shawn, whom she keeps sticking up for, and at the same time doesn't even search for her daughter.

If it were my daughter, I'd be pounding the pavement til I found her. I'm not even joking.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: February 08, 2011, 06:58:52 PM »

OMG they're so despicable...but I still think Clint's innocent in Hailey's disappearance.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: February 08, 2011, 07:02:17 PM »

I am a nurse also,and our secretaries do work 12 hr shifts also.Why haven't we heard why Billie has not been arrested for admitting to taking Silver Nitrate from her work? Stealing is stealing,and that's one way to get her in jail,then she wouln't have her drugs to zone her out and maybe LE can get info out of her.

Very good question, now that she's admitted it in public.   There is no reason for a secretary to bring home those items stolen from a hospital, not a nurse either for that matter but she cant even claim that she uses those items in the performance of her duties & had some in her pocket...she really has no filter & is definitely way short of clever.

Did she bring those things homes while she was a secretary, or when she was a nurse though?  The way she said it - that she had them in her pocket - makes it sound "like" she had them there because they were doing some treatment and she didn't restock them.  Not that that's any excuse.  It sounds to me as if this were earlier. 

Personally, I think it's all still hogwash that she just accidentally walked out with them, and somehow her kids just found them and knew what they were, etc.

She's really just never accountable for anything is she?

Actually, it doesnt matter if she brought them home as a nurse or secretary, they should have never been in her pocket to come home with.   Considering she didnt renew her license in 2007 & was formally charged in 2008, I'd go with she was a secretary at the time & had absolutely NO business having that in her pocket.  That being said, I don't believe a word out of her mouth.   If she thinks that reasonable people are that naive to believe she just so happened to have that in her pocket & she is excusing her son of in essence stealing them out of her pocket to do that to himself, she's sorely mistaken.   How did David know they were in there even?  Why would Clint need to lie over that incident?  Is she saying her son has the habit of rifling thru other people's pockets?   Why is it always someone else's fault with this chick?    Its the same ole thing...Hailey didnt call to tell her where she was, Hailey gave her grief over Shawn, David stole from her pockets...next we'll hear it was Hailey's fault she got murdered 

This beeotch has NO sense of responsibility or accounting for her negligence or bad acts, NONE.  I've been well beyond her excuses the first week this case broke.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: February 08, 2011, 07:03:31 PM »

Rebecca Powers KTAB will be covering Law Enforcement's reaction to Shawn Adkins interview, tonight @ 6PM
38 minutes ago

KTAB = http://bigcountryhomepage.com/

Tks Klaas, I know what mine was & that was he was falling all over his own words & hiding behind shades to cover those lying eyes.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 08, 2011, 07:06:33 PM »

OMG they're so despicable...but I still think Clint's innocent in Hailey's disappearance.

... and I believe Billie is innocent in regards to the actual happenings encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

Nevertheless ... there appears to be respective underlying issues why Clint and Billie do not focus suspicion on the main suspect.  They both divert attention to scenarios and persons other than Shawn.  What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

_____

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: February 08, 2011, 07:07:03 PM »

-snipped to save space

Why does everything he has said have to be questionable? Billie is the one sending people all over the place. Seems like she's spending mucho time to railroad everyone but Shawn, whom she keeps sticking up for, and at the same time doesn't even search for her daughter.

If it were my daughter, I'd be pounding the pavement til I found her. I'm not even joking.

Titch ... I am an AVID reader of Peters and have been for many years, however, I think he has "recently" taken a few liberties with his "facts".  (on a few stories) All I am saying is all info I have found is that Brian is related to Clint and not Shawn.  IF he is going to make such a bold statement as stating that Brian is a relative of Shawn's ... well .. that in itself is misleading .... trust me ... I find his FACTS of his analysis fascinating, and will continue to read for his breakdown of such ... however, I think I will stick to Nancy Grace for the sensationalism.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: February 08, 2011, 07:07:15 PM »

i put up a few screen caps of the pot smoking place,not sure if it will help find
hailey, but ya never know, maybe someone will know the place,looks like a
park pking lot,and the glass doors may go to a rest room

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9286.msg1302139#msg1302139

At the end of the GETTING HIGH video, where they're trying to focus on the windmills, to the right of the video it looks like a huge greenish stack of some sort. Could this be a power plant or nuclear facility?

i went looking for the tower looking thing and found this site

Texas Landmarks - Mitchell County

TXGenWeb Project
Mitchell County - TXGenWeb County Index
Mitchell County, Texas - Index of Landmarks & Vanished Communities

http://www.txgenweb9.org/landmarks/mitchell.htm

latitude 322315N longitude 1005333W

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #579 on: February 08, 2011, 07:11:57 PM »

Finally~the raw interview of SA on KTAB.....

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339746

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.