April 23, 2024, 05:04:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249731 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: February 08, 2011, 07:12:28 PM »

Has anyone seen this youtube of Clint smoking dope?

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DH_W6qHsaT1I%26feature%3Demail

I watched it once, but now it's asking to sign in or sign up.

This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.

I was just going to post it as well.  Looks like Clint to me.  This is from the video:

Yep, and look who posted it to youtube...thebrownmadman.

Looks like Shawn & his friends & cousin may be at it again.

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

Like we've all said, looks like another HaLeigh Cummings case. Afterall, they were interested in true crime stories. I wonder how much they researched.

Furthermore, I also think that hospitals get money from state taxes. If that's the case, then every single citizen in that county, as well as state, should be complaining about how their money was spent considering Billie Jean Dunn is still employed there. I wouldn't want my money going towards her employment, that's fo sho!

Do we still have that heroin video with Corey & his friend in it, remember they were in a studded house or shed or something? He said originally they'd done heroin or something? Also, Shawn's younger UNDERAGE brother appeared to be getting high in one of the videos, too. His MySpace a/c left alot to be diesired, also, but haven't been back to it since that initial feeling of disgust. Looks like Shawn's whole family & group of skank friends are gonna come out of the woodwork on this one. Just remember - Billie & Shawn did NOTHING in regards to searching for Hailey. That is until good ol' Marc Klaas entered the picture then Billie all of a sudden greeted the searchers...etc. Nice to groom the chick. Too bad she couldn't have been taught proper parenting skills instead.

At least Clint was up front with his drug use.

OMG I can't stand believing this poor lil girl never stood a chance. Where's the flippin' humanity in this world?

I'm sorry but they all just disgust me; they're idiots.  Sad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: February 08, 2011, 07:13:30 PM »

Finally~the raw interview of SA on KTAB.....

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339746

Thanks IM

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: February 08, 2011, 07:14:19 PM »

-snipped to save space

Why does everything he has said have to be questionable? Billie is the one sending people all over the place. Seems like she's spending mucho time to railroad everyone but Shawn, whom she keeps sticking up for, and at the same time doesn't even search for her daughter.

If it were my daughter, I'd be pounding the pavement til I found her. I'm not even joking.

Titch ... I am an AVID reader of Peters and have been for many years, however, I think he has "recently" taken a few liberties with his "facts".  (on a few stories) All I am saying is all info I have found is that Brian is related to Clint and not Shawn.  IF he is going to make such a bold statement as stating that Brian is a relative of Shawn's ... well .. that in itself is misleading .... trust me ... I find his FACTS of his analysis fascinating, and will continue to read for his breakdown of such ... however, I think I will stick to Nancy Grace for the sensationalism.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you. I was just thinking that not everything in his blog should be questionable bc in all honesty I myself could need therapy after following this case. Billie is ridiculous. It's enough to drive someone bonkers. For all we know, they could all be related somehow. It's just that she changes her story so much that it's frustrating. Maybe he made a mistake in jumping too fast to type it out. Let's figure it out then send him the post correcting it. I respect his site, although I don't necessarily agree 100% with his analysis all the time. I definitely find it fascinating.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: February 08, 2011, 07:17:02 PM »

I can't access.  If a Monkey would provide me/us with an overview ... it would sure be appreciated.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: February 08, 2011, 07:21:21 PM »

I'm sorry but they all just disgust me; they're idiots.  Sad

Hailey Dunn never stood a chance.

When all that has been revealed is considered ... I do not think there is one Monkey on this forum who would permit his/her child/grandchild to spend one night in either Clint or Billie's home.

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #585 on: February 08, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »

I can't access.  If a Monkey would provide me/us with an overview ... it would sure be appreciated.

Thanks

Janet

I would but IIRC these vids can't be embedded and it's over 9 minutes long....maybe soemone will put up a transcript.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: February 08, 2011, 07:24:02 PM »

Thanks

Janet

I would but IIRC these vids can't be embedded and it's over 9 minutes long....maybe soemone will put up a transcript.

Hopefully ... I transcript will emerge.

Thanks

Janet

_____

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: February 08, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »

-snipped to save space

Why does everything he has said have to be questionable? Billie is the one sending people all over the place. Seems like she's spending mucho time to railroad everyone but Shawn, whom she keeps sticking up for, and at the same time doesn't even search for her daughter.

If it were my daughter, I'd be pounding the pavement til I found her. I'm not even joking.

Titch ... I am an AVID reader of Peters and have been for many years, however, I think he has "recently" taken a few liberties with his "facts".  (on a few stories) All I am saying is all info I have found is that Brian is related to Clint and not Shawn.  IF he is going to make such a bold statement as stating that Brian is a relative of Shawn's ... well .. that in itself is misleading .... trust me ... I find his FACTS of his analysis fascinating, and will continue to read for his breakdown of such ... however, I think I will stick to Nancy Grace for the sensationalism.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you. I was just thinking that not everything in his blog should be questionable bc in all honesty I myself could need therapy after following this case. Billie is ridiculous. It's enough to drive someone bonkers. For all we know, they could all be related somehow. It's just that she changes her story so much that it's frustrating. Maybe he made a mistake in jumping too fast to type it out. Let's figure it out then send him the post correcting it. I respect his site, although I don't necessarily agree 100% with his analysis all the time. I definitely find it fascinating.

It is fascinating no doubt!  YES, Billie does/has/is/and will continue to change her story whenever it tends to get a bit too close for comfort. (IMO)  I would hate to see, what I consider a credible, reputable blogger discredited due to his own need to interject himself too deep into a story.  I am afraid his small inconsistencies will make Billie look more credible in the long run.  I know the Find Hailey Dunn site is "challenging" him to show proof where Billie said she watched the ball drop on New Years Eve as he claims she has said.  UGH ... I hope he chooses to just stick to what he does best.

And for the record ... I agree ... I would not rest, sleep, eat if my child/grandchild was missing ... I would like to think I would just walk circles around the block looking for something ... anything to help me find her.  I can tell you my arse would NOT be on the couch waiting for a call and watching tv.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: February 08, 2011, 07:28:12 PM »

‎"David WAS NOT given an "acid tattoo". He and his friends used pens that once dipped into water leave ink on your skin. I brought them home from work one day and David and his friend gave themselves fake "tattoos" with these pens. The ink washes off after awhile."~ Billie Dunn
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

So which is it?  Fake tattoo pens w/ink in or silver nitrate sticks? .....

In Billie Dunn's own words ...

Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE Billie Dunn Speaks!
07/02/2011 4:00 PM - 1 hr 31 min

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

I cannot forward this video.  Could somebody confirm what Billie said in the intervew regarding what was used to create the tattoo and who did it.

Thanks

Janet

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: February 08, 2011, 07:30:21 PM »

Does anyone notice the body language in this picture?  This is not the first time I have seen this in when these three are pictured together.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: February 08, 2011, 07:42:15 PM »

Does anyone notice the body language in this picture?  This is not the first time I have seen this in when these three are pictured together.

Possessive and controlling grasp by Shawn to Billie.  Hailey detached from both of them.   She is sitting right next to her own mother forcing a smile & yet Billie doesnt have a finger on her in any sort of warm embrace.  Hailey isnt reaching out to her mother either, look how close their hands are to each other & yet no contact.   Normally, a bond such as mother/daughter would be prominent despite the other parties in the picture.   Billie has a vacant look on her face, being that this is Christmas, it appears even more peculiar.   Shawn's smirk seems to indicate that he feels satisfied that he is getting his way.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: February 08, 2011, 07:42:53 PM »

Is this a drug deal gone bad?  Revenge?  So many similarities of the cummings case.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: February 08, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »

Is this a drug deal gone bad?  Revenge?  So many similarities of the cummings case.

I actually feel that it may be more about jealousy, possession & control...although drugs could also be a factor.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: February 08, 2011, 07:45:16 PM »

And look at the woman sitting at the table.  Was this photo taken at Billie's moms house?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: February 08, 2011, 07:49:24 PM »

And look at the woman sitting at the table.  Was this photo taken at Billie's moms house?

I believe it is her mother...I seem to recall that they said something about her mother but would have to go digging.   The picture is marked Christmas so it had to be earlier in the day because we know that Hailey spent the day with her father & stayed overnight until the next day when Billie had her "small dinner."

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: February 08, 2011, 07:49:42 PM »

Not sure.  I got it from a link from the Help Find Hailey Dunn FB

And Cappy -- Bingo, you go to the front of the class with your insightful (IMHO) observations.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #596 on: February 08, 2011, 07:49:53 PM »

What I notice the most are Billie's eyes... her pupils are HUGE. Could be from the camera flash , but the way her eyes are bugging out, makes me think she is on something. JMO JSM BTL 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: February 08, 2011, 07:51:24 PM »

Not sure.  I got it from a link from the Help Find Hailey Dunn FB

And Cappy -- Bingo, you go to the front of the class with your insightful (IMHO) observations.   

Oopsss forgot the link  http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CQELUnCfhO0/TVEjdFGyT9I/AAAAAAAAB1M/WLEc9G9GvTE/s1600/haileyslide1%5B1%5D.jpg

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: February 08, 2011, 07:56:13 PM »

why would a "relative" of Shawns be getting high with Clint???  or maybe we don't wanna know ..... 

I do.  It opens another avenue for speculation if there is a drug connection between Clint and a relative of Shawn.

My hinky meter has been on high for some time when I stopped and considered that both Clint and Billie do not focus on the main suspect in the disappearance of their precious daughter despite the affidavits which reveals Shawn's lies/ deception encompassing his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th ... despite Shawn's defamation of Hailey and ... despite LE's claim that there are no confirmed sightings of Hailey on December 37th.

I believe that there is a code of silence that is obstructing the investigation.  It is something akin to the sibling game ... "If you tell Mom on me; I'll tell Mom on you."

In other words ... justice for Hailey is not the issue ... it about Clint protecting self and ... it is about Billie protecting Shawn as well as self.

Think about Billie and David's tattoo.  Why did Clint not follow through on his intentions to report this abuse to CPS?  Who was priority ... David or self?

IMO

Janet

I can find no link between Brian Glasco in any form thru relatives facebook pages or Brians myspace pages to Shawn Adkins.  I am not buying into this is Shawns cousin as in the "mystery man" .....  I can tie Brian Glasco together w/Clint Dunn and his family on many accounts but not to Shawn.

Soooo IF Brian Glasco is the "mystery man" could it be that he may have been staying w/Clint at one time and Hailey saw/experienced something with Brian that prompted Billie to call CPS to keep Hailey from going to Clints for visitation?

Help Find Hailey Dunn
The unexpected may be a person close to the Dunn family. Both Billie and Clinton Dunn said this person is somebody who knows the family well. They said investigators haven't been able to find this person to bring in for questioning.
Hailey's Dad: Yes, There May Be Another Person To Look At
bigcountryhomepage.com
A week after Hailey's mom said there is another person who should be looked at, Clint Dunn reacts.
Sunday at 11:16pm · View Post
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

So where is the speculation that this mystery person is a cousin of Shawns coming from?  Peter Hyatt only?

In naming a relative of Shawn's, sources close to the family tell us that he has not lived in Texas for about a year, and has been already questioned by police.

Brian Glasco was named by Billie last night on a radio show.  -snipped

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/billie-and-shawns-mystery-man.html

Almost makes everything else he has to say questionable at this point ...........

Intellius lists Brian Keith Glasco as a "relative" to Cindy L. Stewart, listing in Snyder and Abilene, Tx, but doesn't list any other states.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: February 08, 2011, 07:56:15 PM »

Thanks

Janet

It is extremely worthy to note that Shawn states in this interview that he went to work, he quit his job, turned in his belongings, but he didnt speak to "nobody" at work.

How the H do you quit a job without notifying anyone specifically?    How convenient he didnt talk to anyone, right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.