April 16, 2024, 07:18:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249381 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2011, 01:59:39 PM »

I think she / he wanted to make it seem as if Hailey disappeared under Clint's watch. Right from the get go.
Shawn told her Hailey was going to her Dad's and then to MB's. Last known place was CD's, according to Shawn as she never showed up at MB's.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2011, 02:17:23 PM »

Search for Hailey Dunn changes a city
Missing teen is residents' main priority

<snipped>

When addressing media, which Dunn says takes up much of her time, she speaks directly to Hailey or someone who might be holding her.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/

Is anybody really buying the fact that addressing media could possibly be taking up all of Billie's time? All she has to do is smear some dark makeup under her eyes and tangle her hair up worse, and she's ready. But honestly, how many interviews does she do? I've seen very few. A local one here and there.

Someone said she must have agoraphobia not to come out of her house. If she and Shawn really did go party at a motel the other  night then she's not agoraphobic. She also use to hold down a steady job. Maybe Spindy has adivised her how she can now get disability....

Oh, I was being full-on snarkey towards her about the agoraphobia, which came from me.  Smile
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2011, 02:21:31 PM »

Good morning monkeys

Its Superbowl Sunday...yet I cannot muster being excited about it when I otherwise would be.  This case, along with countless others is weighing heavy on my heart & mind, I just cannot shake it like I once did albeit it always difficult...maybe that is because I've just reached a personal boiling point for the horrors we face daily or maybe its personal frustration because in recent years I havent been physically contributing constructively as I once did due to health reasons, I'm not sure I can put my finger on it.   I do know that my "furbabies" get more respect, care & unconditional love than the victims we cry over, unfortunately daily.  I do know that as a mother, a single one for much of the formative years, there hasnt been a day that has gone by that I havent been eternally grateful for my blessings & taken that honor to its highest level of respect & responsibility each & every day.  I do know that as a mother, I've been like a lion in a den if anyone has even attempted to hurt my children, protected countless of other's children as well thru the years...it will always mystify me how that natural instinct & basic skill level is so easily discarded by all too many, all too often selfishly & callously. 

We cry but our children of the world suffer beyond measure...to my dismay it will never end & I think that realization has irreversibly broken my heart & admittedly I'm struggling to make sure it doesnt break my spirit as well.

Today being a blessed Sunday for many of us, but even for those that have different days they hold as holy...let's take a moment to pray & reflect that this world will see a day that these travesties on humanity will minimize greatly, many learn by them...victims never forgotten  an angelic monkey

Very well put, Capp.  Thank you.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2011, 02:27:51 PM »

I think it is blogtalk radio she is doing, but I can find out, probably much later.
Someone I converse with seems to be better up on this.
I don't copy and paste stuff or save it. Sometimes I print it, like I did with her presser and her timeline. Does she think that peeps have a memory disorder, when we wipe our minds clean and insert her newer improved version ?

It's the same blogtalk radio that CD was on the other day. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

I bet Billie talks bad about Clint a whole lot worse than anything Clint said about Billie. She's slammed him into the brick wall ever since this started. I wish Semus had not take Clint's blog interview of Cllint down. I can't imagine him being given grief about what he said. I thought it was about time to pull all the stops out. The part about Billie the chemical burns on David's back were gruesome, and I am wondering if David may have been upset about that being told and Cllint ask for Semus to take it down. jmo

I do think the gloves are off now.  CD has been very cordial in his interviews and not saying anything to put BD under the bus.  However, the dynamics are changing and I have to wonder if CD is now getting angry and he's coming to terms with the fact that SA or SA and BD are involved in his daughter's disappearance.  Perhaps he's starting to think that Hailey may be deceased.  So sad.

BD has been trying to put him under the bus and point fingers in his and his gf's way, and every other which way too.  But I think after CD's interview with Peter Hyatt, BD is going to come out fighting more.  Unfortunately, all we've seen in this case is her worried about her reputation.  IMO

IF the rumors about SA hanging out at the house again are true, than likely CD knows about it.  While I don't believe he's living where he was before anymore, I'm sure he still goes by there to 'check' for Hailey.  If I were he, I would be drawn to go back there time and time again 'just in case'.  And if SA is indeed living or at least spending time at the house, then likely CD is waking up and realizing that while she might not actively hurt Hailey, covering up for SA hurts Hailey and the search for her.  If it were me, and I saw that truck over there, there would be a mushroom cloud over the city and it would be my skull top as I lost it.  Just sayin'.  And yes - then all those little bits of BD's personality that I ignored in my mind before would sure rub me raw, and I would want others to know just what the little poor dear was in real life.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2011, 02:35:27 PM »

I think it is blogtalk radio she is doing, but I can find out, probably much later.
I don't copy and paste stuff or save it. Sometimes I print it, like I did with her presser and her timeline. Does she think that peeps have a memory disorder, when we wipe our minds clean and insert her newer improved version ?

I bet Billie talks bad about Clint a whole lot worse than anything Clint said about Billie. She's slammed him into the brick wall ever since this started. I wish Semus had not take Clint's blog interview of Cllint down. I can't imagine him being given grief about what he said. I thought it was about time to pull all the stops out. The part about Billie the chemical burns on David's back were gruesome, and I am wondering if David may have been upset about that being told and Cllint ask for Semus to take it down. jmo

I do think the gloves are off now.  CD has been very cordial in his interviews and not saying anything to put BD under the bus.  However, the dynamics are changing and I have to wonder if CD is now getting angry and he's coming to terms with the fact that SA or SA and BD are involved in his daughter's disappearance.  Perhaps he's starting to think that Hailey may be deceased.  So sad.

BD has been trying to put him under the bus and point fingers in his and his gf's way, and every other which way too.  But I think after CD's interview with Peter Hyatt, BD is going to come out fighting more.  Unfortunately, all we've seen in this case is her worried about her reputation.  IMO

IF the rumors about SA hanging out at the house again are true, than likely CD knows about it.  While I don't believe he's living where he was before anymore, I'm sure he still goes by there to 'check' for Hailey.  If I were he, I would be drawn to go back there time and time again 'just in case'.  And if SA is indeed living or at least spending time at the house, then likely CD is waking up and realizing that while she might not actively hurt Hailey, covering up for SA hurts Hailey and the search for her.  If it were me, and I saw that truck over there, there would be a mushroom cloud over the city and it would be my skull top as I lost it.  Just sayin'.  And yes - then all those little bits of BD's personality that I ignored in my mind before would sure rub me raw, and I would want others to know just what the little poor dear was in real life.

CD knows that SA was over at BD's house days ago which was said in the printed interview between him and Peter Hyatt.  In addition, I am pretty sure it was one of the Hailey's Angels that said SA was back at BD's, and CD is in frequent contact with Hailey's Angels. 
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2011, 03:02:23 PM »

Personally I believe the rumors are absolutely true.  Earlier on this thread, I think the thread before, there is a photograph of his truck in the driveway that was apparently taken at 5 p.m. yesterday.  I wish they had a newspaper or something in front to prove the date, but unfortunately they didn't.  Still, I believe it completely.  I even believe the motel-party rumor, because they would want to not do that where everyone's obviously watching.

CD knows that SA was over at BD's house days ago which was said in the printed interview between him and Peter Hyatt.  In addition, I am pretty sure it was one of the Hailey's Angels that said SA was back at BD's, and CD is in frequent contact with Hailey's Angels. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2011, 04:18:37 PM »

Does anyone know how to keep check of the docket arrests in Mitchell County, Tx. Since the LE obviously thinks so little of keeping the public informed of anything, I doubt if they would even state it if they made an arrest. We're dealing with the "keeping it close to the vest" guys. Since this is SuperBowl Sunday, I doubt if anyone is minding the office today anyhow. Yep! Now THAT was intended to be snarky, very snarky.

But it would be interesting who has been arrested on "periphery type" people, and for what charges. You know, like uncles, cousins, best friends who answers doors and the like. That the way things get squeezed sometimes. Not so sure the LE has that much intelligence to try that, but who knows.    jmo

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2011, 06:02:03 PM »

Erm, I really stuck my reply right in the middle of ALL the boxes.  I meant to reply to Curious :

Personally I believe the rumors are absolutely true.  Earlier on this thread, I think the thread before, there is a photograph of his truck in the driveway that was apparently taken at 5 p.m. yesterday.  I wish they had a newspaper or something in front to prove the date, but unfortunately they didn't.  Still, I believe it completely.  I even believe the motel-party rumor, because they would want to not do that where everyone's obviously watching.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2011, 06:06:10 PM »

I was trying to find out how to answer Fanny's question, and a site gave me some more people related to BD that I hadn't heard before.  A Dunn and an Ostrander.  I don't know if it's ok to post those names here, or not.  So I am "not" until I am told "yes".  Smile  But two of the names I personally hadn't heard before.  It was on a public search.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2011, 06:12:45 PM »

Does anyone know how to keep check of the docket arrests in Mitchell County, Tx. Since the LE obviously thinks so little of keeping the public informed of anything, I doubt if they would even state it if they made an arrest. We're dealing with the "keeping it close to the vest" guys. Since this is SuperBowl Sunday, I doubt if anyone is minding the office today anyhow. Yep! Now THAT was intended to be snarky, very snarky.

But it would be interesting who has been arrested on "periphery type" people, and for what charges. You know, like uncles, cousins, best friends who answers doors and the like. That the way things get squeezed sometimes. Not so sure the LE has that much intelligence to try that, but who knows.    jmo

I don't know how to check who's waiting to be booked; I know someone on the boards knows how to because we were trying to find Mona Nelson when all that was going on.

I did find this:  https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do?searchType=offender&siteId=44900&searchWhere=state&agency=301&id=&lastName=Adkins&firstName=Shawn&dob=&ageRange=2&methodToCall=search  aka http://tinyurl.com/4zcrhyp  and it looks like you can put in certain peoples' names, like SA for example.  But it wouldn't show them if they were waiting to be booked.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2011, 06:16:25 PM »

"Authorities announced at a press conference Saturday that a revived effort is being made to find missing Colorado City, Texas teenager, Hailey Dunn."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/hailey-dunn-update-police-say-search-continues-for-missing-texas-teen

(The rest of it is really a regurgitation of information we already know.)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2011, 06:52:22 PM »

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

I want to apologize because my throat’s scratchy, and I got a sore throat.

Is everybody ready?

I (tape skip?) read this because I don’t want to forget anything. I want to give a complete, very detailed statement of everything that went on, the day before, the day Hailey disappeared, and the day after, just everything I could remember.

I want to thank everyone for coming this afternoon, and giving me an opportunity to make a statement.

First, I want to speak directly to Hailey in case she’s listening.

Wherever you are, Hailey, I’m looking for you. Hundreds of people are looking for you. We all want you home safe.

I just want to see and touch your beautiful face. I really love you. I desperately need you home, and um, there’s not a minute goes by I’m not praying for you, or crying, wishing you were in my living room.

I can’t handle not knowing where you are, or if you’re safe. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on, and I’m very proud that God chose me to be your mother.

Next, I want to say if someone out there has Hailey, please let her go. Just turn her loose. Drop her off at a church, a school, police station, anywhere that she can get to a phone, and call police or call her family.

Even if, anyone who has any information on Hailey’s whereabouts, where she might be, please call the police. Even if they think the information is not relevant, or too small to worry about, or that it’s already been reported, please call it in anyway.

Any information you might have may tie something together, or make something click for investigators.

Someone out there knows where Hailey is, or knows something that can help find her.

I feel like I need to go over the days surrounding Hailey’s disappearance again for several reasons.

Many people who are not close to the case seem to be confused because there are so many conflicting accounts of what actually happened. After watching many of the interviews I’m beginning to see why myself. I have yet to see an entire interview aired or printed. They are cut or pasted, edited for time and space, and often I’m not quoted in correct context. My words are sometimes picked apart and twisted around in such a way that I don’t even recognize them.

I’ve been flat out called a liar by some people. Others speculate on my possible involvement in Hailey’s disappearance or wonder if I’m covering up for somebody. Some people accuse me of withholding information and not cooperating with law enforcement. These things are not true, but I now feel that I have to defend myself from ridiculous accusations, slander, or defamation of character.

That said, I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas. There were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. Everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for.

On Sunday, December 26, Hailey returned home around noon, after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four of us. We ate around two.

After dinner, we all just relaxed and hung out. It was just a nice, quiet, enjoyable, lazy day.

Later in that evening around eight or nine, David left to spend the night with a friend. That’s where some of the inconsistencies with family comes along. David says he left at 9 o’clock at night. I was saying he left at six or seven. That’s the inconsistencies.

Shawn and I were watching TV in our bedroom. Hailey was playing a Xbox game in David’s bedroom. Around 10 o’clock I saw that Hailey was in her room watching TV. I told her ‘good night’, and then I went to bed.

On Monday, December 27, Shawn left the house at 5:30. My alarm was going off around the time he was telling me ‘bye’. I got up and got ready for work. I usually leave the house by 6:20. When my ride didn’t show up, I called her to see what was keeping her.

I peeked in at Hailey because I’m used to seeing her asleep on the couch. She wasn’t there. I remembered ‘oh yeah, she’s in her room’. I peeked in and it was dark, but her TV was on, and it definitely pacified me. I didn’t touch her, but I seen my daughter and felt good.

I came in the living room to wait on my ride. I left the house around 6:30 and got to work about seven.

Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that David wasn’t home yet, and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s, and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night.

Normally, I work seven to seven, but I left work early that Monday. We had a staff meeting, and the person that was usually there to relieve me was at the meeting, and offered to cover the rest of my shift, since she was already there.

I called Shawn to make sure he would be there to pick me up.

We left the hospital about 6:15. We stopped by the ATM close to the hospital to get some money out because I was running short on cash, then we went by my mom’s house to check on her, see if she needed anything.

Shawn and I still got back to Colorado City about 7:30 that evening, and we were probably in bed by nine.

David came in to say good night soon after.

I was kind of upset that Hailey hadn’t called me, and confirmed that Shawn had let me know that she was staying the night with a friend, but I wasn’t worried about her.

I went to bed.

Tuesday morning on the 28th, Shawn and I both got up around 5:30. We left the house together around 6:20 to go to work. It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by seven. Sometimes he had to go in earlier, but he was always told the night before, and I would arrange to get another ride on those days.

He dropped me off at the hospital at seven.

Around noon, I called David on my cell phone that I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet, so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, and tell her to go ahead and come home.

He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there, and hadn’t stayed the night there.

I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him. Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back, told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday, but didn’t stay the night.

I told David to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to police. I asked him to call the P.D. and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call, but for some reason he never did.

My sister-in-law gave me a ride home from Snyder to Colorado City.

I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home, grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends, while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station.

I got home from the police station around three.

Shawn called me on my cell and talked to David who told him I was going, who told him what all was going on, so Shawn left and got to the house around 4 o’clock with me and David.

Officer Alexander arrived shortly after to take a more detailed report from me.

I’ve just told you everything I know first hand. The rest I learned later, either from David or Shawn. I’m going to touch briefly on that.

Monday morning, Shawn quit his job. He didn’t tell me about this until Wednesday the 29th. I know that Shawn had been thinking about quitting, but he knew I’d be mad if he did.

He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls, and to clean out his locker.

Then he went to his grandmother’s house in Dunn, but they didn’t answer the door, so he came down to I-20. He didn’t come into C. City, just to I-20, and went to Big Spring.

He got to Big Spring before 8 o’clock, and he knows that because his mother wasn’t, hadn’t left for work yet. He stayed there until just after two.

When he left to come to Colorado City, Shawn said that around two, he left to come to Colorado City.

Shawn said that he didn’t get home until around, or a little after, three.

Hailey left just about 15 minutes after he got here.

David told me that he and a friend came home Monday sometime between four and five. The door was locked. He knocked for several minutes before reaching in through, the glass was, had been broken out. Hailey broke it with a basketball. He reached in through there, and unlocked the door.

When David and his friend walked in the house, Shawn was coming from my bedroom, where he had been watching TV. They all said ‘Hi. What’s up?’ to each other, and then David and, Shawn returned to my bedroom, and David and his friend went to David’s room.

Shawn remained home until he left to go pick me up from work.

One other thing I want to mention is that it’s been reported that we hosted a New Year’s Eve party at our house. This is an absurdity beyond belief. Members of my family were at my house to be with me in this time of distress, and to worry about Hailey.

While I sincerely appreciate the time and effort of law enforcement agents, the law enforcement agents are pretty in to investigate Hailey’s disappearance. I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

I also don’t understand law enforcement’s reluctance to publicly name any other persons of interest, and for whatever reason they are unable to locate someone to question them, then why not take advantage of the media to get their name and description out, and let public find them?

Investigators keep telling me about numerous other people that they are interested in questioning, but there is no sense of urgency to actually get it done. It has been over a month since Hailey has disappeared. Knowing that someone might have information about Hailey, but law enforcement have still not gotten around to questioning them, is disturbing to me.

While I am not trying to deflect suspicion away from anyone, I do absolutely want every single person who may have information about Hailey, or her whereabouts, checked out. In my mind, not to have already done this, is negligence.

It’s been over a month, and we seem no closer to knowing where Hailey is than we did in the beginning. She needs to be found, to come home, to be surrounded by everyone who loves her.

I want to take this opportunity to thank my family and friends, who continue to stand by and support me unconditionally, and are always there for me.

I want to thank Marc Klaas and Brad Dennis who are both great guys, that are willing to do whatever it takes to find Hailey, for continuing to stay in contact with me, and offer their help,.

Thank you to the Laura Recovery Center, who came down and organized searches, and trained volunteers.

Thank you to all of the people who have searched for Hailey, to everyone who is praying for Hailey’s safe return, and everyone who has brought me everything from cooked meals, to groceries, to ‘Find Hailey’ tshirts, and handmade cards.

Thank you to Diena, with the Somer Thompson Foundation, who ordered me a grant.

Thanks to the media who are keeping Hailey’s picture on TV and in the newspapers, so that she is in the front of everyone’s mind.

Although I have not, and will not ask for money, I greatly appreciate those who have found it in their hearts to want to help me. What I want most are your prayers for Hailey’s safe return.

There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself, and I will return to work as soon as I am able.

I do not want a handout, and if anyone asks for money on my behalf, please know the request isn’t coming from me, and I’m not getting money.

I do hope this will lay to rest the confusion and speculation surrounding Hailey’s disappearance, on my part anyway. I do not want to have to defend myself or anyone else. I only want to concentrate on Hailey and everything that can be done to bring her back home.

I will continue to hold onto the hope that Hailey is alive, and that she will be home soon. I ask that everyone out there also hold onto the hope that she is alive.

Please continue to look for Hailey when you’re in a store, when you’re driving down the street, wherever you go.

Whatever you do, please do not give up hope that my daughter Hailey is alive, and out there somewhere.

Thank you to everybody that came out, and everybody that can get all of that aired or typed up. I just really appreciate all of you guys coming out, and giving me the opportunity (unintelligible).

(Off-camera question: Billie, I know you’re trying to clear up rumors. What is your and Shawn’s relationship now? There’s rumors going around about that.)

We’re friendly. We talk on the phone, but I’m not going to take any questions just because I don’t want my statement cut into. I’ll do interviews again tomorrow and every day, all day. Hopefully.

Thank you.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

+++++++

Billie's Timeline Handout

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=474268

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2011, 06:56:51 PM »

I don't know how to check who's waiting to be booked; I know someone on the boards knows how to because we were trying to find Mona Nelson when all that was going on.

I did find this:  https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do?searchType=offender&siteId=44900&searchWhere=state&agency=301&id=&lastName=Adkins&firstName=Shawn&dob=&ageRange=2&methodToCall=search  aka http://tinyurl.com/4zcrhyp  and it looks like you can put in certain peoples' names, like SA for example.  But it wouldn't show them if they were waiting to be booked.

Thanks STARWYN. I'll see if I can get one of the best diggers to see what she can find. I'm not really good at it. Heart is also another good digger. She is usually posting on the Hailey thread.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2011, 07:06:57 PM »

"Authorities announced at a press conference Saturday that a revived effort is being made to find missing Colorado City, Texas teenager, Hailey Dunn."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/hailey-dunn-update-police-say-search-continues-for-missing-texas-teen

(The rest of it is really a regurgitation of information we already know.)

http://www.mywesttexas.com/top_stories/article_590d96f9-0711-5a91-a2f7-dc8382b00b5e.html
Police, searchers still looking for Hailey Dunn
<snipped>She said they had about 10 volunteers searching specific areas Saturday, but will begin canvassing Howard County soon. She also said the primary reason for the press conference to let the community know the police are still actively searching for Dunn and to recruit new volunteers.>

A link I got from your link.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2011, 07:08:35 PM »

Portions of Clint Dunn Radio Interview, January 6, 2011, Transcribed

Audio file for this interview is on the Reference Info page. Best sound quality was achieved by downloading the audio file, and then playing it in Windows Media, rather than using the default audio player.

Work in Progress – I apologize this is taking me so long to finish. I’m going to start in on it again this tomorrow morning (Sunday, Feb 6) and hopefully get it wrapped up. Thank you for your patience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint: We live about a half a block apart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host: Naomi, were you home the day that Hailey went missing?

Naomi: Yes, I was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naomi: Me and Clint were at home. His back had been thrown out from working, and so he had asked for the day off, and we stayed in, and relaxed, and kind of munched out that day, and David came over, and he kind of told us that Hailey hadn’t been home in a while, and that his mom had called him and told him to find out if she was at the girl’s house, or if she had left from there and went somewhere else, so after we had told David that she hadn’t been there, ’cause I had thought originally that she might have came by that morning, but I remembered that that was the morning before, which was Saturday, and I guess David had went back over to the house, and he, I guess he had called his mom back off of her cell phone at the hospital, and told her that we had never seen Hailey that day, and so she reported Hailey missing.

Naomi: I kind of slept mostly all day Monday. I wasn’t feeling good, and when David came over to tell us that I was laying on the couch with our daughter Chloe.

Naomi: No. She never came over Monday.

Naomi: She was supposed to go over to her friend’s house – Mary Beth – to stay the night, and she never made it over there, and the little girl said that Hailey never even asked to stay the night.

Host: Okay, so was she (Hailey) with a teenage boy that day, or…?

Naomi: No, she, from what Shawn Adkins says, that, she was at home, and then she said she was gonna come over and see her dad at our house, and then she was gonna walk over to her friend’s house and stay the night, which would be Mary Beth’s, but she never made it to neither place. Now, I don’t know if she was with anybody, because I, I really didn’t watch over there too much.

Clint: We stayed in an apartment, and from our back doorstep you could look straight across the field, and you could see the front door of Hailey’s house.

Clint: It’s (just like?) a vacant field right there with grass.

Clint: Yeah, it’s pretty, it’s pretty grassy around here.

Naomi: Hailey, like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night, Sunday, and she had took her earrings out because her mom had let her get her top ear lobe pierced, and her ears were sore, and so she took her ears, her earrings out, and kind of dropped them on the floor beside the couch, and she said, “Naomi, if you find those later, will you put them up?”, and I said, “Yes.”.

Well, I had only found one of the red earrings, and I think it was Saturday that I had found the earring, and

Clint: It was…

Naomi: or was it? It was Monday that I found the earring, excuse me, and set it up on my shelf, and David had came over and got it, and took it over to his mom, and I didn’t even know he took it over there, and I guess she had said that he had found it.

Host: And why is this such a big deal?

Naomi: I have no idea.

Host: what you think about Billie’s reaction to the media, her response to the media?

Clint: Well, she’s, I could try to ask you where you’re going with that because she’s responded I don’t know how many different ways. You know, she’s tried to throw me underneath the bus, and she’s, you know, she’s done a lot of tactics here. I don’t know why she keeps coming up with inconclusive statements, but you know, I don’t know, at first, I’m the one that was calling the media, telling them to go over there and interview her while I was out following up on leads, and making flyers, and tshirts, and buttons, and I was trying to hit some of the interviews as I could. I mean, I really freeze up in front of that camera, so I was calling them over to Billie Jean’s house to do all her interviews.

Clint: Yes, we was interviewed together several times. We was on the Nancy Grace show, about three, maybe four times, and we was interviewed on the local TV stations several times.

Host: did Hailey ever want to, ever request to come and live with you?

Clint: Yes, she did. She did several times, and that’s, I was trying to get on my feet, and get a big enough house where I could have her, and we was in the, kind of in the making of me getting her, but yes, she had mentioned several times that she wanted to stay, I mean, she liked me a lot more. She’s a daddy’s girl, and of course, I love her to death, and yeah, I definitely, we was definitely gonna have her living with us pretty soon, and when we get her back, she will be living with us also. She’ll be living with me.

Host: interview yesterday that Billie had done… are you willing to let us know about that interview that was stated yesterday?

Clint: Yeah, I heard parts of it. They didn’t release every bit of it, but each news station released parts of it, so it was basically giving a timeline of, her timeline of the events that happened during Hailey’s disappearance, and she wanted to try to clarify some things up that were said to be inconclusive things that were said, and yeah, it was like a fifteen minute long speech.

Host: how do you feel about that interview that she (Billie) did?

Clint: Well, I kind of think she was mainly doing it to keep the media involved, and to try to keep this a headline story to keep Hailey’s face exposed in, on the news and in the media. I mean, she, I guess, she’s trying to defend herself also, ’cause she’s been, I mean, she’s been crucified during this whole entire thing, and so she’s trying to defend herself a little bit also.

Host: what do you think has happened to Hailey?

Clint: That’s the question. Oh, that’s the question that I ask myself all day, every day. That’s the question that I could be in the middle of a conversation with somebody, and that question just pops up into my head, and I totally forget what I was talking about. That question right there is, that is the question right there. I have not a clue what happened to my daughter. She’s vanished into thin air.

It’s, you know, I really don’t know what has happened, and you know, I’m, especially that first couple days, and still today, I still am in disbelief that this is, is this really happening? You know, I can’t believe that this is for real. This is not a dream, and yeah, that’s the question right there that everybody wants to know. And I wish that I…

Host: What was your initial gut feeling?

Clint: I didn’t have no gut feeling at all. I was just, like I was just in disbelief, just, I was hoping that she was, I had no gut feeling at all, but I was hoping she would be in an abandoned house somewhere, kind of camping out, you know, and that’s what we did for the first week was, we didn’t have a car or nothing that first two weeks, so that first week was walking around town, checking every abandoned house, walking down the alleys, calling her name, walking in the little bit of wooded areas there in town, and we was just, you know, we, you know, it was just the three of us.

It was me and Naomi and the, our newborn, why Isaiah, while Isaiah was in school, we did everything that we can do without no car. We just walked around town, looking around, and…

Host: were they (Billie and Shawn) also out looking for her also?

Clint: Well, I can’t lie to you. No, they wasn’t. They was, you know, that’s why me and Billie Jean kind of, we haven’t been on the same page since the very beginning of this, because she kind of sits there at her house waiting for her daughter to come in the front door, and I got, I really got frustrated with her over that, and because I just, I’m so wound up, and I’m so full of energy everyday wanting to find out answers, and wanting to find my daughter, and I just can’t see how somebody could sit on the couch comfortable, watching a television program, waiting for their daughter to come in, and so that’s why me and Billie Jean butted heads so hard during all this, and ’cause they haven’t, you know, like the little party they had on New Year’s, you know.

It wasn’t noth…, no big party or nothing, but you know, I did see them carrying in two cases of beer and stuff, ’cause I was steadily watching over there at that house, waiting for Hailey to come or something to happen, and I mean, I’m still like that every day. I’m, I walk down the alley, and taking out the trash, I’m looking both ways, just hoping she’ll come around the corner.

Host: Billie had a van donated to her?

Naomi: Yes.

Clint: Yes. I heard she did. I haven’t, you know, the longer this goes on, the more animosity me and Billie Jean have, so I haven’t seen and speak, spoke with her in a week, and, but somebody had told me that she had gotten a van, and she’s gotten the account opened for her, and she got a grant to pay her bills and stuff.

Caller: do you have, like, counselors and stuff helping you guys through this?

Clint : Yes. FBI assigned a counselor for trauma situations like this. (crosstalk – talks to us?) just about every day.

Caller: Do you know why TES has not been able to come in?

Clint: Okay. I called TES about ten days after this has happened, and I spoke to the person who works there, and I asked her if we could get them involved, and they said that they had to get law enforcement get a hold of them.

I called law enforcement. Well, I actually spoke to them in person, and I asked them why don’t they call TES, and try to get them involved in looking for her, and they said that it was just too much of a scatter shot.

They didn’t have an area to pinpoint for them to look, and they couldn’t just have them come in and cover the whole west Texas area, and so, I don’t know, a week ago, I called TES again, and I can not think of his name. It’s Dennis, or Tim, and can’t remember his last name, but I talked to Tim – he’s the owner, and he was said he was gonna get involved, but he said he didn’t want media involved or nothing.

He didn’t want nobody to know, but he was supposed to be here last Monday, and we hadn’t really heard nothing of it, from him since.

He was gonna get Dennis Waters involved with the sonar equipment, and they was gonna check all the lakes and rivers around here, and that, I don’t know, they may have even came in and secretly have done it, but I don’t know, I’ve called them myself, and tried to get them involved, and they said they was, and I don’t know if they have or not.

Caller: Do you feel that LE is doing everything they possibly can?

Clint: Well, you know, I hate to, I hate to criticize them, because I’m sure there’s, there’s people that’s really stayed up on this, and really, their hearts go out to this, and they’re trying hard, but you know, I’m sure that there’s ones that’s just on the clock also.

Host: How did you feel when they deemed her (Hailey) as a runaway in the beginning?

Clint: It pissed me off because that was one point that I had stressed to the law enforcement that she’s not a runaway, that this would be totally out of her character, and she’s (crosstalk/unintelligible)

Clint: Yeah, we could, you know, we lost vital days there. I mean, I hate to slander the police, but they really mishandled the case the first week. The first entire week, they mishandled the case very bad. They didn’t call out the hound, the bloodhounds didn’t come out until four days after, and so they should have had the bloodhounds there much sooner than that, if they knew that Hailey was walking, so you know, they should have, you know, bunch of rookies up there. I mean it’s not their fault. It’s the state should place these agencies with certified people to handle cases like this, instead of putting a bunch of rookies in one police department.

Host: do you feel that she (Billie) is being deceptive as most of us feel?

Clint: Well, you know, every day I’m torn from which way I’m going with this. I don’t know what happened to Hailey, you know. That’s, like I said, that’s the big question there is what happened to her, and I’m torn every day.

You know, I’m leaning more toward this. I’m leaning toward that. I’m leaning toward this, and especially after the affidavits come out, I really, man, those hit me really hard, and I didn’t sleep for three days, and because I do know Billie Jean probably better than anybody else in this world, and the way I know her, she would never hurt our baby girl, and then the affidavits come out, and they was saying all kinds of stuff pointing towards Billie Jean.

Is she hiding something? I don’t know. I really can’t tell you because, you know, some of her stuff is kind of iffy, but as good as I know her, man, she would not hurt our baby girl, and I know her pretty good.

Caller: How is David doing, and how is he coping?

Clint: He’s doing pretty good. I don’t know if you knew, but he had to leave the home.

Caller: mmhmmm

Clint: He’s staying with his uncle, Billie Jean’s brother, and that’s over here in Snyder, where I’m staying, so he’s right around the corner, and I’m seeing him every few days, and went to our first MMA class the other day, and you know what, ’cause I haven’t been involved with David, you know, I’ve called him like once a week since this has started, and you know, I’ve really kind of drove him off to the side and forgot about him, and that’s when I started realizing, you know, hey, I’ve got my boy here, and my other boy, and my daughter. You know, I still got other kids here, and so he’s been coping good.

He’s taking it good in school. You know, they’re not giving him no troubles or nothing at school, but…

Caller: That’s good that he can (unintelligible)

Clint: Yeah, he really is.

Caller: Did you ever get to see any of the survieillance video that was supposedly had from Alco or the dollar store?

Clint: You know what? That’s something that I really bugged the law enforcement about from day one was the surveillance films from the hotel, where the dogs had picked up Hailey’s scent.

Well, it took them three weeks. Finally, they let me sit down in the room on a computer, and let me look at some surveillance.

Well, for the three hours that I was in there I didn’t get to see not one person checking in or out this hotel.

All the people that I seen was people that was working at the hotel, or the owner of the hotel, the maintenance man, the clerk, and so, you know, I think they just gave me a little bit of B.S. there, just to get rid of me, and they was supposed to give me more surveillance films, and ’cause I want to see everybody that’s checking in or out this hotel.

I want to see if there’s anybody that I might recognize from my past. You know, maybe it’s somebody that I, we got cross-eyed in the past, or like I said, a family member or a friend could do this to you, and so I really wanted me and Billie Jean to set in a room, and study those surveillance films.

I mean, we’re not sleeping already, and so why can’t we use some of our time, and see if maybe we could find some clues there, but no, they never did let me get to see any surveillance film, and I still bug ‘em about it, and I don’t know if I should try to get a lawyer, and try to see what I could do there, but, yeah, they, and they won’t let me have no clues, ’cause I told, they told me that they have over two hundred clues come in, and two hundred leads, and I asked them if I could see any of these leads so I could try to figure this out myself, and they said, “No.”.

It’s, I mean, I really don’t know what’s going on.

Caller: they don’t involve you and let you see what they have so far?

(crosstalk)

Clint: They keep me and Billie Jean more in the dark than everybody else. We have to find everything out through the media.

I mean, and they’re keeping the media in the, they’re keeping everything in the dark. I mean, it’s like they know something, and they don’t want to let it loose.

I’m not sure but, you know, I’ve, they really are keeping me in the dark, and you know, that makes it more frustrating, and I mean, just, it’s so scary.

(crosstalk)

Host: is there any people or a person of interest in this case at this point?

Clint: I mean, Shawn Adkins is it. I mean, and obviously he’s been the person of interest from the first, and he was the person in my book. He was at the top of the list also because he was the last one that seen Hailey.

Of course, he’s gonna be at the top of everybody’s book, but I seen law enforcement really looking at him too hard, so that’s why I focused my attention on all these other leads, ‘Cause I had, there’s leads that I had picked up in Odessa, and which is about 150 miles away or so, and I went over there a week after I heard about this lead, and I talked to these people that said that they had seen Hailey, and I’m standing on a street corner, kind of look like a panhandler, had a sign that said, “We need help. We need food and money.”, and she was standing with us all.

Anyways, they said that they had called law enforcement twenty times within that last week, and they never got a hold of them until that night that I was getting a hold of them.

(crosstalk)

Clint: It really frustrates me.

Host: Who was the other person that threatened Billie and Hailey that Billie is now mentioning. Do you know that, or?

Clint: I’m not sure who Billie Jean is talking about there. I haven’t talked, I mean, since I went to El Paso last week, I haven’t talked to Billie Jean, and I haven’t called her on the phone or anything, and you know, that’s all I know is what you know from that right there.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/hailey-dunn-clint-dunn-radio-interview-feb-2-transcription/

Audio:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/03/tonights-show-clint-dunn-speaks-to-set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2011, 07:09:15 PM »

Erm, I really stuck my reply right in the middle of ALL the boxes.  I meant to reply to Curious :

I saw that photograph and I do believe I haven't seen that truck there in the past interviews.  The media is now not camped out at her house as much and BD doesn't give a darn what people think when it comes to SA.  She's said she's loved him in the media, she says she's still in contact, etc.  It's all about SA and not about her daughter.

Certainly would like to know more about this motel-party and when did it happen?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2011, 07:15:15 PM »

Re: Billie - Clint - Press Conferences/Interviews - Transcripts

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9407.new#new

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Transcript:

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2011, 08:00:57 PM »

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Transcript:

Smart monkeys -- it may be gone, but it is still available. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2011, 08:19:11 PM »

The law enforcement situation  is worse than I thought.

<snipped>
In the first week of January, local and national law enforcement conducted door-to-door searches of the city. Officers and volunteers have boarded helicopters, horses and four-wheelers.

Agencies, totaling more than 50 officers, that were headquartered in the CC Thompson Room for briefings and instructions have since cleared out.

FBI, Texas Rangers and members of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have been pulled off until new discoveries require them to return. Members of the Secret Service were in the city the first week, but have also since moved out.
<snipped>

Who in the he77 is looking for Hailey? We were told by a poster she was sure there were people working hard behind the scenes night and day looking for her. She is always in the know about these kinds of things and was positve every thing is being do[ne].

So I ask again.WHO IN THE HE77 IS LOOKING FOR HAILEY?
Fanny, you did not name the poster you refer to here.  So I went back and checked my lone post on p. 39 of the previous thread to make sure it wasn't me.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9340.msg1299999#msg1299999 

Let's see:

"she was sure"  ?
"was positive"  ?
"behind the scenes night and day"  ?
"everything is being done"  ?

Nope, not my post.  Whew.  What a relief.  I was especially glad to be able to confirm that I am not this "she" (who) "is always in the know," since I definitely never claimed to be such, and would by no means appreciate being called that.  At least I HOPE you were not referring to me...
  (Can you tell?  Decidedly non-thick skin and fairly useless big-girl panties here.  Oh well.)

In the last thread you wrote, "But for me to believe the LE is very interested in finding her, not so much. So I guess we all have our own opinion, and that is mine. And it makes me very angry to put so little value on a 13 yr old girl's life."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9340.msg1300028#msg1300028

I strongly disagree with your disparaging statements: that LE are not very interested in finding Hailey, and that they place little value on her life.  But I do agree with you that "we all have our own opinion;" you certainly have the right to state yours as you see fit... as does everyone else.  IMO the opinions of each and every single poster should be afforded EQUAL respect, whether or not we agree.

Oh, and FWIW, it appears to me some of the latest news stories posted in this new thread indicate that investigative progress may be taking place in this case.  Sure do hope it pans out.
---

Janet, thank you for the transcripts.
---

KatGram, loved your sweet post:
We might disagee sometimes, but we are all on the same page here when it comes to missing children or children. Sometimes, I don't agree with someone's else's opinion and they don't agree with mine, but we are all fine with each other as humans with caring hearts and souls as far as I can see. Our purpose it the same.

What a wonderful sentiment.
---

Please forgive the intrusion into the flow of the thread, Monkeys.  As you were.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.