April 24, 2024, 07:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249792 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: February 08, 2011, 07:58:47 PM »

The second part of her interview will air during KTAB News at 10 p.m. on Tuesday.   Part II of the raw interview, to be released at noon on Wednesday, covers the topics of Adkins' relationship with Billie and Hailey and Adkins' interest in horror movies and murder stories.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339746

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 08, 2011, 08:00:21 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. I was in the middle of a post & my restarted. Weird.

Anyway, look at the date on the picture. Jan 13, 2008? Really? I thought Billie & Clint have only been seperated for 2.5 years...hmmm...last I looked it's now 2011 so that makes the date of this picture 3 years. Could they have been having an affair?

According to Billie's blog interview on Bring Them Home Now, the interviewer asks Billie how long she & Shawn have been together and Billie's response is 2 & a 1/2 years. Well, the interview is from 2/7/11. According to the picture date stamped above, Billie and Shawn have been together at least 3 years & a month respectively. IMO, you cannot confuse 2.5 years with 3! 6 or 7 months difference is a considerable amount of time.

Here's the link & start at time 21:45

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: February 08, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »

I am a nurse also,and our secretaries do work 12 hr shifts also.Why haven't we heard why Billie has not been arrested for admitting to taking Silver Nitrate from her work? Stealing is stealing,and that's one way to get her in jail,then she wouln't have her drugs to zone her out and maybe LE can get info out of her.

Very good question, now that she's admitted it in public.   There is no reason for a secretary to bring home those items stolen from a hospital, not a nurse either for that matter but she cant even claim that she uses those items in the performance of her duties & had some in her pocket...she really has no filter & is definitely way short of clever.

Did she bring those things homes while she was a secretary, or when she was a nurse though?  The way she said it - that she had them in her pocket - makes it sound "like" she had them there because they were doing some treatment and she didn't restock them.  Not that that's any excuse.  It sounds to me as if this were earlier. 

Personally, I think it's all still hogwash that she just accidentally walked out with them, and somehow her kids just found them and knew what they were, etc.

She's really just never accountable for anything is she?

Actually, it doesnt matter if she brought them home as a nurse or secretary, they should have never been in her pocket to come home with.   Considering she didnt renew her license in 2007 & was formally charged in 2008, I'd go with she was a secretary at the time & had absolutely NO business having that in her pocket.  That being said, I don't believe a word out of her mouth.   If she thinks that reasonable people are that naive to believe she just so happened to have that in her pocket & she is excusing her son of in essence stealing them out of her pocket to do that to himself, she's sorely mistaken.   How did David know they were in there even?  Why would Clint need to lie over that incident?  Is she saying her son has the habit of rifling thru other people's pockets?   Why is it always someone else's fault with this chick?    Its the same ole thing...Hailey didnt call to tell her where she was, Hailey gave her grief over Shawn, David stole from her pockets...next we'll hear it was Hailey's fault she got murdered 

This beeotch has NO sense of responsibility or accounting for her negligence or bad acts, NONE.  I've been well beyond her excuses the first week this case broke.

Well you know, the more I think about it, the more it seems that she even threw David under the bus on this one.  David got them out of her pocket, David and friend did it to themselves by her insinuations.  Is no one safe from the buses? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #603 on: February 08, 2011, 08:07:44 PM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

well, heck this is the entire jist of the email ......

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: February 08, 2011, 08:11:38 PM »

Just hang on one dang minute here

Billie claimed during her pressure that she knew Shawn wanted to quit his job (so she says) BUT in this interview Shawn said he was honest with police but lied to Billie so it didnt cause a big fight he wanted "to keep the peace," he didnt want to disrupt the peace that was happening the last 6 months or so     So if according to Billie she knew he wanted to quit why did he have to lie?

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 08, 2011, 08:11:51 PM »

I'm sorry but they all just disgust me; they're idiots.  Sad

Hailey Dunn never stood a chance.

When all that has been revealed is considered ... I do not think there is one Monkey on this forum who would permit his/her child/grandchild to spend one night in either Clint or Billie's home.

Janet

And frankly, that guy who is smoking the cross joint with Clint in that video - he just terrifies me.  I wouldn't let my child walk on the same side of the street as him.  SA looks more safe at first glance, but a look into his, Billy's brother's, SA's cousins interests - and we keep seeing the same thing over and over again:  gore, and disemboweled blonde girl victim graphics.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 08, 2011, 08:12:56 PM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

Ohhhh ffs!!  Sad
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 08, 2011, 08:15:53 PM »

Does anyone notice the body language in this picture?  This is not the first time I have seen this in when these three are pictured together.
What I notice the most are Billie's eyes... her pupils are HUGE. Could be from the camera flash , but the way her eyes are bugging out, makes me think she is on something. JMO JSM BTL 

OOOoo..look at the couch itself.  This can't be a BJD's house because they didn't get a "leather" couch until the other one, that Hailey slept on, had been disposed of.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: February 08, 2011, 08:21:13 PM »

I'm sorry but they all just disgust me; they're idiots.  Sad

Hailey Dunn never stood a chance.

When all that has been revealed is considered ... I do not think there is one Monkey on this forum who would permit his/her child/grandchild to spend one night in either Clint or Billie's home.

Janet

And frankly, that guy who is smoking the cross joint with Clint in that video - he just terrifies me.  I wouldn't let my child walk on the same side of the street as him.  SA looks more safe at first glance, but a look into his, Billy's brother's, SA's cousins interests - and we keep seeing the same thing over and over again:  gore, and disemboweled blonde girl victim graphics.

Call me crazy but he just looks like a typical death metal pothead to me. Scary, but typical pothead, loves his weed, etc.

I know I must be nuts. I distance myself from those types.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 08, 2011, 08:24:08 PM »

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

IM, your new picture is beautiful.

Re the info supplied above, similar to what Clint said:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Snip:
While with Shawn, Clint learned that she had a clever way as to how to pay the rent.

Billie thought she'd pay rent and some other bills in a way that had become familiar to her:

She bought cocaine.

She was pretty sure she had been ripped off by the dealer, but had gone home with it, "quartered it" for sales, and was set to make money.

She left it home and went out, but when she returned, she found that Shawn had taken all four quarters and snorted it up his nose; every last bit of it.

Shawn put Shawn's desire to get high over her desire to make money.

This may be an indication as to why Shawn rolled over and gave the police plenty of information for the affidavit. The instability that goes along with addiction is evident.

Billie fumed and broke up with him. It is one thing to threaten Hailey, but quite another to blow her drugs that were meant for sale.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: February 08, 2011, 08:27:43 PM »

^^^^ things that make you go hmmmmm

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: February 08, 2011, 08:31:29 PM »

IM, your new picture is beautiful.

Re the info supplied above, similar to what Clint said:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Snip:
While with Shawn, Clint learned that she had a clever way as to how to pay the rent.

Billie thought she'd pay rent and some other bills in a way that had become familiar to her:

She bought cocaine.

She was pretty sure she had been ripped off by the dealer, but had gone home with it, "quartered it" for sales, and was set to make money.

She left it home and went out, but when she returned, she found that Shawn had taken all four quarters and snorted it up his nose; every last bit of it.

Shawn put Shawn's desire to get high over her desire to make money.

This may be an indication as to why Shawn rolled over and gave the police plenty of information for the affidavit. The instability that goes along with addiction is evident.

Billie fumed and broke up with him. It is one thing to threaten Hailey, but quite another to blow her drugs that were meant for sale.

Thanks, that is the symbol for my son and his two friends who raise money for St. Jude, TES and The Gulf Coast House for neglected and abused kids, they call it "I Believe".....

Could very well be, of course the other info in there boggle my mind and confirms Satsuma is not a once in a lifetime anomoly

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: February 08, 2011, 08:33:40 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's some heavy stuff if true.  And, quite frankly, many of the rumors going around so far have been true.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: February 08, 2011, 08:36:40 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's some heavy stuff if true.  And, quite frankly, many of the rumors going around so far have been true.

I know, I almost passed out.....but then I read the new article at KTAB. I really am lost now

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snip>

More at link

[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 08, 2011, 08:38:53 PM »

I know, I almost passed out.....but then I read the new article at KTAB. I really am lost now

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snip>

More at link

I can't believe I never looked into it... Is Shawn's lawyer court appointed or is he actually paying full price for his attorney?
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 08, 2011, 08:43:10 PM »

I'm no genius - just a regular gal - but go back to my post a few hours ago...

This is a drug deal gone bad and I am not sure who all is complicit in this.

Just like Ron and Misty.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 08, 2011, 08:45:19 PM »

Does anyone notice the body language in this picture?  This is not the first time I have seen this in when these three are pictured together.
What I notice the most are Billie's eyes... her pupils are HUGE. Could be from the camera flash , but the way her eyes are bugging out, makes me think she is on something. JMO JSM BTL 

I think it looks like Billie and Shawn may have just recently had a "tiff" ... she is sitting very straight and rigid, and has a very tight lip pursed (pizzed) look on her face.  She actually looks to be pulling away from him slightly.  Her one foot on top of the other one is not a normal comfy position, like she plans on getting up and movin as soon as that photo is taken.  Shawn looks like he is trying way too hard to look like the "happy couple", head tilted towards her, hand grasped tightly on her hip.

Honestly Hailey looks just like a happy go lucky kid to me.  With Billie "over top" of both Shawn and Hailey in a weird kinda way she looks like and "add in" on the photo.  Maybe she felt Shawn and Hailey were sitting too close together and felt she needed to get in between them.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: February 08, 2011, 08:47:41 PM »

<snip>

More at link

Why has Clint gone from not suspecting SA, to putting all that stuff out there to Peter Hyatt, to now being on the same page as BD and SA?  Why is he waivering so much?  Seems to me something has something on him?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 08, 2011, 08:48:48 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. I was in the middle of a post & my restarted. Weird.

Anyway, look at the date on the picture. Jan 13, 2008? Really? I thought Billie & Clint have only been seperated for 2.5 years...hmmm...last I looked it's now 2011 so that makes the date of this picture 3 years. Could they have been having an affair?

According to Billie's blog interview on Bring Them Home Now, the interviewer asks Billie how long she & Shawn have been together and Billie's response is 2 & a 1/2 years. Well, the interview is from 2/7/11. According to the picture date stamped above, Billie and Shawn have been together at least 3 years & a month respectively. IMO, you cannot confuse 2.5 years with 3! 6 or 7 months difference is a considerable amount of time.

Here's the link & start at time 21:45

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

I just backtracked in the recording. If you start at 17:10 in the link above, they discuss Billie & Clint split around 3 years ago & Billie met Shawn about a months later. Although it's fast, the time line adds up a lil better, regarding their relationship & this picture.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: February 08, 2011, 08:48:52 PM »

^"someone has something on him?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.