April 23, 2024, 08:58:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249767 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: February 08, 2011, 10:20:40 PM »

If I could rename the case album I would choose Clampets on crack.

Different states but same-o, same-o

Dunn-Adkins = Cummings-Croslin
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: February 08, 2011, 10:21:12 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. I was in the middle of a post & my restarted. Weird.

Anyway, look at the date on the picture. Jan 13, 2008? Really? I thought Billie & Clint have only been seperated for 2.5 years...hmmm...last I looked it's now 2011 so that makes the date of this picture 3 years. Could they have been having an affair?

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

Clint said that Billie was, early on, anti drug, in particular, against his use of marijuana, which he says he takes for pain rather than narcotics. Billie did, however, begin to take hydrocodone when they were together, though she had no pain, and likely increased her drug use greatly in the past two years with Shawn, who she has been with far longer than she likes to report. Just one week after kicking Clint out, Hailey told him that Shawn was spending the night there. He said she took it just "to get high" and didn't need it for any injury or painful condition.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: February 08, 2011, 10:22:19 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: February 08, 2011, 10:24:29 PM »

Both parents have put their own pleasure above their child.

The pain they medicated themselves for is surely nothing compared to the pain of losing Hailey.

Yep. Croslin-Cummings West.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: February 08, 2011, 10:28:38 PM »

It is extremely worthy to note that Shawn states in this interview that he went to work, he quit his job, turned in his belongings, but he didnt speak to "nobody" at work.

How the H do you quit a job without notifying anyone specifically?    How convenient he didnt talk to anyone, right?

NANCY GRACE
Texas Police Search for Missing 13-Year-Old Cheerleader
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

GRACE: OK. What was the blow-up about?

BILLIE DUNN: I don`t even know. I just know he didn`t get along with one or two of the co-workers.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: February 08, 2011, 10:44:29 PM »

Meet Brian Glasco aka freaker13 and his video of Clint and him getting high posted 31 Dec 2009

http://www.myspace.com/freaker13/videos

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: February 08, 2011, 10:45:49 PM »

Meet Brian Glasco aka freaker13 and his video of Clint and him getting high posted 31 Dec 2009

Thanks Northern, yeah we posted earlier today.  Real piece of work huh?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: February 08, 2011, 10:55:38 PM »

Thanks Northern, yeah we posted earlier today.  Real piece of work huh?

I am speechless.  They are all one upping the next to rat each other out.  There are rumors that BD said the "other" person who threatened her was Glasco in her Radio session, and here is Glasco with a video of him and Clint doing weed.  I am wonder if this is Shawn and Corey fueling the dirt be exposed as they are getting even for all their videos being thrown out there.  Like inviting 1000 maggotts to a fine dining experience of rice-o-roni and spam. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: February 08, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »

Yep Northern, that's what it looks like.  IMO they are all dirtbags.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: February 08, 2011, 11:13:54 PM »

Can you imagine how much despair Hailey must have hidden deep inside? My God, I seriously can't begin to imagine. She has grown up surrounded by drugs, and it appears most in her family were & still are involved with drug use. Seems the majority listen to death metal & love gore. This getting high stuff goes way beyond being a kid in college & just doing stupid stuff. OMG, and the parenting skills aren't even skills - in Hailey's situation it could be classified as a bad habit of neglect. They are grown adults. They should be held accountable. These children are living in a sad situation. I hate to think they'll all grow up and think this is the norm, the way people are supposed to be...because imo you should be sooo much more than this.

OMG, I'm at a loss.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 08, 2011, 11:14:01 PM »

How old is Billie Jean Dunn?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: February 08, 2011, 11:17:50 PM »

Magnolia - I believe she is 33
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 08, 2011, 11:19:34 PM »

Magnolia - I believe she is 33

Thanks, Klaas!::MonkeyJnBox::
I had looked and looked.  I know Shawn is 24.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #653 on: February 08, 2011, 11:24:12 PM »

There is so much that make NO sense in this case, but one of the oddest out of all is the fact she didn't think to call Shawn nor when she realized Hailey was missing......now, remember he is the last one to have been known to see her daughter and she never bothers to call him??? Wouldn't you want to ask more question, maybe he had mixed of the name of who she was spending the night with, or to get more detail wrt what she was seen wearing last etc.....I just don't get it and that jumps out to me like a huge flashing red flag

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: February 08, 2011, 11:25:09 PM »

Can you imagine how much despair Hailey must have hidden deep inside? My God, I seriously can't begin to imagine. She has grown up surrounded by drugs, and it appears most in her family were & still are involved with drug use. Seems the majority listen to death metal & love gore. This getting high stuff goes way beyond being a kid in college & just doing stupid stuff. OMG, and the parenting skills aren't even skills - in Hailey's situation it could be classified as a bad habit of neglect. They are grown adults. They should be held accountable. These children are living in a sad situation. I hate to think they'll all grow up and think this is the norm, the way people are supposed to be...because imo you should be sooo much more than this.

OMG, I'm at a loss.

agreed .... and yet, in every picture I have seen of her, she is bright eyed and smiling.  Her love of sports, cheerleading and music tells me she was trying desperately to rise above all the chaos in her life.  It's not fair     it's just not fair.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: February 08, 2011, 11:30:51 PM »

I never caught this before......listen at about 7:39-7:40ish and is that Billie saying "unless you are looking for it" or am I batchitcrazy from this case even moreso than before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXpf7xtaXNI&feature=player_embedded#

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: February 08, 2011, 11:33:26 PM »

IM - are you sure that's the correct video link?  That video is only 7:39 long in it's entirety. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 08, 2011, 11:34:22 PM »

There is so much that make NO sense in this case, but one of the oddest out of all is the fact she didn't think to call Shawn nor when she realized Hailey was missing......now, remember he is the last one to have been known to see her daughter and she never bothers to call him??? Wouldn't you want to ask more question, maybe he had mixed of the name of who she was spending the night with, or to get more detail wrt what she was seen wearing last etc.....I just don't get it and that jumps out to me like a huge flashing red flag

Yes, that would make perfect sense to "us" but ... what else confuses me is that right away when David says Hailey didn't spend the night at Mary Beths, Billie goes to the police to report her daughter missing.  Couldn't Shawn have made a mistake w/friends names?  Wouldn't you want to see your phone log first?  Maybe make some calls to friends or relatives?  Couldn't Hailey have spent the night at another friends, by choice instead and just not told Billie?  It didn't really seem like Billie cared too much where Hailey was, when Hailey was "there" or who Hailey was with so why not just immediately think she was "somewhere" other than missing.  Mother's Intuition???  Nah ... I doubt that!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: February 08, 2011, 11:36:27 PM »

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: February 08, 2011, 11:45:24 PM »

IM - are you sure that's the correct video link?  That video is only 7:39 long in it's entirety. 

Ok, I AM batchitcrazy.....but yes, it's around the 6:30ish mark when NG asked Clint about seeing the car and he goes on to explain how he can't see it when they are parked around back.

Thanks for the nod

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.