April 25, 2024, 12:43:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249802 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: February 08, 2011, 11:46:19 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: How old is he? Was he born in `85? Is he -- how old is he?

DUNN: Yes, he`s 25, 26.

GRACE: And how old are you?

DUNN: Thirty-three.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #661 on: February 08, 2011, 11:48:33 PM »

There is so much that make NO sense in this case, but one of the oddest out of all is the fact she didn't think to call Shawn nor when she realized Hailey was missing......now, remember he is the last one to have been known to see her daughter and she never bothers to call him??? Wouldn't you want to ask more question, maybe he had mixed of the name of who she was spending the night with, or to get more detail wrt what she was seen wearing last etc.....I just don't get it and that jumps out to me like a huge flashing red flag

Yes, that would make perfect sense to "us" but ... what else confuses me is that right away when David says Hailey didn't spend the night at Mary Beths, Billie goes to the police to report her daughter missing.  Couldn't Shawn have made a mistake w/friends names?  Wouldn't you want to see your phone log first?  Maybe make some calls to friends or relatives?  Couldn't Hailey have spent the night at another friends, by choice instead and just not told Billie?  It didn't really seem like Billie cared too much where Hailey was, when Hailey was "there" or who Hailey was with so why not just immediately think she was "somewhere" other than missing.  Mother's Intuition???  Nah ... I doubt that!
Exactly!! And I sure as he77 would call MB and go to her house, she didn't even bother to do that either It's like she was making sure Shawn was out of the picture when she made the report......but then again Hailey and Shawn don't have any problems "NOT ANYMORE".......prolly the only true stmt she has ever made and LOL, I shudder to even call her a mother.......demeaning to mother's everywhere who love, protect and put their children FIRST

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 08, 2011, 11:54:01 PM »

IM - are you sure that's the correct video link?  That video is only 7:39 long in it's entirety. 

Ok, I AM batchitcrazy.....but yes, it's around the 6:30ish mark when NG asked Clint about seeing the car and he goes on to explain how he can't see it when they are parked around back.

Thanks for the nod

NANCY GRACE
Missing Cheerleader`s Mom and Boyfriend Failed Polygraph
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: Yes, I can stand on the back porch and see her front door.

GRACE: Did you look over there during that day?

C. DUNN: Yes, I look over there constantly, all the time.

GRACE: Could you see -- could you see Shawn Adkins` car there the whole afternoon?

C. DUNN: I`m not even sure. They park the car around the back, so I really can`t see the car very well from my house.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: February 08, 2011, 11:54:02 PM »

IM - are you sure that's the correct video link?  That video is only 7:39 long in it's entirety. 

Ok, I AM batchitcrazy.....but yes, it's around the 6:30ish mark when NG asked Clint about seeing the car and he goes on to explain how he can't see it when they are parked around back.

Thanks for the nod

OK, I hear it.  Let me see if I can copy and isolate. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: February 08, 2011, 11:55:17 PM »

Thanks for the nod

NANCY GRACE
Missing Cheerleader`s Mom and Boyfriend Failed Polygraph
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: Yes, I can stand on the back porch and see her front door.

GRACE: Did you look over there during that day?

C. DUNN: Yes, I look over there constantly, all the time.

GRACE: Could you see -- could you see Shawn Adkins` car there the whole afternoon?

C. DUNN: I`m not even sure. They park the car around the back, so I really can`t see the car very well from my house.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Oh, it's not in the transcript...it was muttered way to low for that to be caught, I just heard it and wondered if anyone else did. Thanks though Janet

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: February 08, 2011, 11:56:38 PM »

Thanks for the nod

Great, so I am not all nutz yet anyway.....I don't know how I missed it the first time, maybe I was so pizzed watching I just missed it and now caught it, IDK?

[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 09, 2011, 12:17:54 AM »

Sorry if these are a repeat but I haven't seen these "beuts" yet

http://www.myspace.com/kyle_bartels/photos/6206618#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A6206851%7D

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: February 09, 2011, 12:20:14 AM »

Thanks for the nod

Great, so I am not all nutz yet anyway.....I don't know how I missed it the first time, maybe I was so pizzed watching I just missed it and now caught it, IDK?

Below is 37 seconds of the video where NG is asking Clint if he could see Shawn's car parked at Billie's house.  At about the 30 second mark you year Billie say "mmmm, unless you're lookin for it" or something like that.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 09, 2011, 12:20:43 AM »

Thanks for the nod

I do remember her mumbling that .. she kind of put her head down and said it ... but it didn't really make sense to me ... I just thought she meant the car was not hidden, just parked around back, but you could see it if you were looking for it ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: February 09, 2011, 12:21:43 AM »

Maybe CD had the interview removed because he realized that his info about BD.s drug use and drug sales that he spoke about but left Hailey there could result in him losing Chloe and possibly Naomi's son through CPS.

.... or maybe Clint fears retaliation from Billie or Billie's family who are in the know regarding wrongdoing on his part.

Think about Clint's most recent interview.  He refers to Shawn as sincere and ... he does not undermine Billie.

Janet

+++++

::snipping2::

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

::snipping2::

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: February 09, 2011, 12:21:58 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/kyle_bartels/photos/6206618#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A6206851%7D

Who goes out of their way to pose as such bada$$e$ without giving a darn what people think...and that's just the beginning of what I think of these scumbuckets.  Picture after picture depict the "Chronicle of a sociopath."

That last one might as just as well been in a prison yard...hopefully that's where they are headed.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: February 09, 2011, 12:31:30 AM »

Who goes out of their way to pose as such bada$$e$ without giving a darn what people think...and that's just the beginning of what I think of these scumbuckets.  Picture after picture depict the "Chronicle of a sociopath."

That last one might as just as well been in a prison yard...hopefully that's where they are headed.

LOLOL~Those ears make him look like TommY Croslin......

KLAAS~Thanks for isolating that and I can hear it much better now

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: February 09, 2011, 12:46:05 AM »

Can't stay on long tonite as it is late but I was watching the video of Clint and Brian and that looks to me like maybe I-20 in the back ground of the video and maybe a new construction that they are at...do we know what Clint did for a living? Was it construction? Could this be the new motel that was built there? Could they have helped with part of the construction on it? Do we have a date for this video? Wish we had a picture of the motel....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 09, 2011, 12:50:17 AM »

I have also been thinking a lot about Billie's brother...wonder why LE gave him a poly? Wonder where he was when hailey went missing? He sure does pop up a lot...the couch , the brother......failed poly , the brother.......David removed from Billies to stay with the brother.......Is the brothers name Delbert? Isn't Davids name David Delbert? Billie and him must be close if she named her son after him....just thinking out loud....wonder if Shawn hung out with Billies brother?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: February 09, 2011, 12:54:03 AM »

IMO I don't think that Brian has enough brain cells left to do anything to Hailey.....he would lose his train of thought before he remembered that he was going to take her...seriously ...I can just see him scratching his head thinking to himself ...ok now what was I going to do ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: February 09, 2011, 12:54:43 AM »

Meet Brian Glasco aka freaker13 and his video of Clint and him getting high posted 31 Dec 2009

http://www.myspace.com/freaker13/videos

What type of drug is Brian and Clint smoking?

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: February 09, 2011, 01:09:25 AM »

I have also been thinking a lot about Billie's brother...wonder why LE gave him a poly? Wonder where he was when hailey went missing? He sure does pop up a lot...the couch , the brother......failed poly , the brother.......David removed from Billies to stay with the brother.......Is the brothers name Delbert? Isn't Davids name David Delbert? Billie and him must be close if she named her son after him....just thinking out loud....wonder if Shawn hung out with Billies brother?

Check the who's who thread.  I can't believe they would remove David to live with Del.  I think that Billie has more than one brother.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: February 09, 2011, 01:11:14 AM »

Meet Brian Glasco aka freaker13 and his video of Clint and him getting high posted 31 Dec 2009

http://www.myspace.com/freaker13/videos

What type of drug is Brian and Clint smoking?

Thanks

Janet

Pot - but who knows what it's laced with
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: February 09, 2011, 01:13:23 AM »

Check the who's who thread.  I can't believe they would remove David to live with Del.  I think that Billie has more than one brother.

Oh okay ....there must be another brother then....too many people for me to keep up with.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 09, 2011, 01:14:29 AM »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???  Per Shawn Adkins

-snipped
"I'm just tired of, you know, staying behind closed doors," said Adkins. "I'm just ready to get out there and live my life again."   
-snipped

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339906

Really?  You are living your life ... your psedo dream life ... you like horrror films right? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.