April 19, 2024, 04:55:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249582 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: February 09, 2011, 01:17:28 AM »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???  Per Shawn Adkins

-snipped
"I'm just tired of, you know, staying behind closed doors," said Adkins. "I'm just ready to get out there and live my life again."   
-snipped

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339906

Really?  You are living your life ... your psedo dream life ... you like horrror films right? 

I bet Hailey would really like her life, too.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #681 on: February 09, 2011, 01:21:20 AM »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???  Per Shawn Adkins

-snipped
"I'm just tired of, you know, staying behind closed doors," said Adkins. "I'm just ready to get out there and live my life again."   
-snipped

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339906

Really?  You are living your life ... your psedo dream life ... you like horrror films right? 

I bet Hailey would really like her life, too.
Another Satuma-ism "I won't to do what I want to do" .......this case rivals the Satsuma pillbillies for raising my blood pressure to a dangerous level, but I do think it's good he is talking, given enough rope they will both hang themselves. What jack-holes!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: February 09, 2011, 01:23:19 AM »

Meet Brian Glasco aka freaker13 and his video of Clint and him getting high posted 31 Dec 2009

http://www.myspace.com/freaker13/videos

What type of drug is Brian and Clint smoking?

Thanks

Janet

Pot - but who knows what it's laced with

Thanks

I thought "pot" was smoked just like a cigarette.

The method that was used as well as the bulging eyes and hacking cough made me think that what was being inhaled was something else.

Good Night All

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: February 09, 2011, 01:52:10 AM »

Meet Brian Glasco aka freaker13 and his video of Clint and him getting high posted 31 Dec 2009

Thanks

Janet

Thanks

The method that was used as well as the bulging eyes and hacking cough made me think that what was being inhaled was something else.

Good Night All

Janet
My son explained the "cross joint" was from a skit in the movie Pineapple Express.  I presume its something they were trying to copy???
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: February 09, 2011, 01:53:47 AM »

I just finished reading all of the threads.
This family is like this, because IMO they needed intervention 2 generations ago.

IF u check, I bet that these apples did not fall far from the tree.

Has Billie's Mother spoken out to the media ? What do we know about her ?
I bet she is no brain surgeon !

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT Billie's brother was charged with ?

What do we know about David ? Is he beginning to act like his Mother and the rest of these yayhoos ?

I want to add that the young man smoking the joint with Clint on You Tube scared the beejezus out of me.
Sad, so very sad. He looks like he belongs in a cardboard box on a city street, with a cu, begging for change, as he
tokes on his doobie.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: February 09, 2011, 01:58:26 AM »

The entire clan needs to consider appearing on a segment of INTERVENTION.

People can get caught up with the drugs, but they do not have to stay that way.

It is a personal choice and becomes an addiction.
Our 34 year old son spent 2 months in a rehab, and FYI
on 2/7/11, he was clean and sober, uninterrupted for 3 years.
He went into rehab when his baby was born. That day was his last
to smoke crack or drink. I am very proud of him.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: February 09, 2011, 02:52:43 AM »

Does anyone notice the body language in this picture?  This is not the first time I have seen this in when these three are pictured together.
What I notice the most are Billie's eyes... her pupils are HUGE. Could be from the camera flash , but the way her eyes are bugging out, makes me think she is on something. JMO JSM BTL 

I think it looks like Billie and Shawn may have just recently had a "tiff" ... she is sitting very straight and rigid, and has a very tight lip pursed (pizzed) look on her face.  She actually looks to be pulling away from him slightly.  Her one foot on top of the other one is not a normal comfy position, like she plans on getting up and movin as soon as that photo is taken.  Shawn looks like he is trying way too hard to look like the "happy couple", head tilted towards her, hand grasped tightly on her hip.

Honestly Hailey looks just like a happy go lucky kid to me.  With Billie "over top" of both Shawn and Hailey in a weird kinda way she looks like and "add in" on the photo.  Maybe she felt Shawn and Hailey were sitting too close together and felt she needed to get in between them.

Looking at this picture, I just realized why it bothers me.  Invision- I think you're right that there's been a "tiff".  I just think it was between Billie and Hailey.  Shawn's got an "I'm de man." kind of look.  Billie is clearly angry and trying to contain it because someone wants to take a picture.  She also clearly does not want her picture taken at the moment.  Her upper body is pulled sharply away from Hailey, who is forcing a smile.  The smile doesn't light up Hailey's eyes as a genuine, relaxed smile would.  Hailey is careful to sit close enough to be in the picture (likely, as requested), but her hands are pulled into her body, avoiding Billie.  You can "see" that Billie is turned away from Hailey and in towards Shawn.  It appears that Billie's right hip is pulled slightly away from Hailey as well.  I get the impression that she doesn't want Hailey touching her or even near her at that moment.  She is clearly angry at Hailey.  It's as if she's only sitting next to her for the picture, like someone is forcing her to.  JMO  'Nite all!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: February 09, 2011, 04:02:51 AM »

Klaas, just to be thorough, I'd like to make note of where Pharris & Walston live(d). Should I place it in docs or pics? I don't think it'll amount to anything, but what if...ya know? Personally, I think they're looking at the right guy, but again just trying to be thorough.

Thanks for the photos, Titch. I was thinking of the overhead view taken from a helicopter. Your pics give a far better idea of the area.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: February 09, 2011, 04:12:32 AM »

Sorry if these are a repeat but I haven't seen these "beuts" yet

http://www.myspace.com/kyle_bartels/photos/6206618#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A6206851%7D

Who goes out of their way to pose as such bada$$e$ without giving a darn what people think...and that's just the beginning of what I think of these scumbuckets.  Picture after picture depict the "Chronicle of a sociopath."

That last one might as just as well been in a prison yard...hopefully that's where they are headed.

I am sure they think of themselves as so cool. What losers 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: February 09, 2011, 04:50:41 AM »

Has anyone seen this youtube of Clint smoking dope?

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DH_W6qHsaT1I%26feature%3Demail

I watched it once, but now it's asking to sign in or sign up.

This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.

I was just going to post it as well.  Looks like Clint to me.  This is from the video:

Yep, and look who posted it to youtube...thebrownmadman.

Looks like Shawn & his friends & cousin may be at it again.

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

Like we've all said, looks like another HaLeigh Cummings case. Afterall, they were interested in true crime stories. I wonder how much they researched.

Furthermore, I also think that hospitals get money from state taxes. If that's the case, then every single citizen in that county, as well as state, should be complaining about how their money was spent considering Billie Jean Dunn is still employed there. I wouldn't want my money going towards her employment, that's fo sho!

Do we still have that heroin video with Corey & his friend in it, remember they were in a studded house or shed or something? He said originally they'd done heroin or something? Also, Shawn's younger UNDERAGE brother appeared to be getting high in one of the videos, too. His MySpace a/c left alot to be diesired, also, but haven't been back to it since that initial feeling of disgust. Looks like Shawn's whole family & group of skank friends are gonna come out of the woodwork on this one. Just remember - Billie & Shawn did NOTHING in regards to searching for Hailey. That is until good ol' Marc Klaas entered the picture then Billie all of a sudden greeted the searchers...etc. Nice to groom the chick. Too bad she couldn't have been taught proper parenting skills instead.

At least Clint was up front with his drug use.

OMG I can't stand believing this poor lil girl never stood a chance. Where's the flippin' humanity in this world?

Billie's mom posted on FB? is there a photo of the matriarch?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: February 09, 2011, 05:05:57 AM »

Does anyone notice the body language in this picture?  This is not the first time I have seen this in when these three are pictured together.

Who is the woman sitting at the dining table in the background?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: February 09, 2011, 05:06:43 AM »

If this doesn't work can someone please delete it? I fixed it - please note "R" rated language.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H_W6qHsaT1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DISGUSTING

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 09, 2011, 05:43:13 AM »

If I could rename the case album I would choose Clampets on crack.

yep...

Naw, the Clampets had way more class than this crew.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: February 09, 2011, 06:00:48 AM »

The entire clan needs to consider appearing on a segment of INTERVENTION.

People can get caught up with the drugs, but they do not have to stay that way.

It is a personal choice and becomes an addiction.
Our 34 year old son spent 2 months in a rehab, and FYI
on 2/7/11, he was clean and sober, uninterrupted for 3 years.
He went into rehab when his baby was born. That day was his last
to smoke crack or drink. I am very proud of him.
    that is wonderful news

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 09, 2011, 09:51:24 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Was the couch in the picture above the one they got rid of?
It looks like a dark brown leather couch in really good condition.

Thanks inadvance.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: February 09, 2011, 09:56:02 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Thanks inadvance.

No the one they got rid of had the South American/Indian print on it:

It's in the back of Shawn's truck here

and here

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: February 09, 2011, 09:58:21 AM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

well, heck this is the entire jist of the email ......

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

Respectfully bolded by me

1 - So Shawn's dad works at the same place he did in Snyder? What About Billie's dad? Where does he work? How come we don't hear him being mentioned? I found an article that informs Billie's dad works/ed in the oil field:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=popular

Snip:
Walking with her children through the streets of Colorado City, Magin Jones, 32, agreed, saying the disappearance was in certain respects confusing because of the smallness and closeness of the community, including what she knew about the Dunn family.

Jones said her husband used to work with Billie Jean Dunn’s father in the oil field, and she knew Hailey’s mother through the daughter of a mutual friend.

2 - I suspect there's some validity to Garcia's statement of an altercation between Billie & Hailey around Christmas. I found this at the same link:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=popular

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: February 09, 2011, 10:03:56 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Thanks inadvance.

No the one they got rid of had the South American/Indian print on it:

It's in the back of Shawn's truck here

and here

BTW, in Billie's interview on Blog Talk Radio, she informs that her brother got new furniture and his old furniture was given to Billie. She said it was in better shape than the furniture shown above in the truck so she took it. She said they took the old furniture out and 2 guys came by and asked if they should drop it off at the dump/landfill for her. So basically she says a couple guys came by and took it "off her hands".

Wasn't there another interview where it was stated a lady took it?

Also, I thought I saw it in the back of Shawn's truck at his grandmom's house. I had to have been wrong bc I couldn't find it through all the videotapes, etc.

Consequently, numerous dumps were searched. Were they looking for the furniture?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #698 on: February 09, 2011, 10:20:43 AM »

Thanks

Janet

Thanks

Good Night All

Janet
The joint could have been laced with something, but the whole purpose is too inhale deep and hold it as long as you can, better high that way. And yes the cross joint is from the movie Pineapple Express, nothing new really, the two of them just thought it was real cool.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 09, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »

No Rose and Babs

Thanks for the reference to cross-joint.  I did a google search and now I consider myself somewhat informed.

I hope I do not go missing.  If the hard drive is investigated ...

Good Morning All

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.