April 18, 2024, 09:22:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249565 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 09, 2011, 10:39:06 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

Was the couch in the picture above the one they got rid of?
It looks like a dark brown leather couch in really good condition.

Thanks inadvance.

No the one they got rid of had the South American/Indian print on it:

It's in the back of Shawn's truck here

and here

There is a police vehicle parked outside the house while the exchange of couches was taking place.  Somehow ... I believe the couch may be a non-issue.  I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #701 on: February 09, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »

No Rose and Babs

Thanks for the reference to cross-joint.  I did a google search and now I consider myself somewhat informed.

I hope I do not go missing.  If the hard drive is investigated ...

Good Morning All

Janet

Pineapple Express made a lot of money and a pretty popular movie, so they were copying that from the movie, we own the movie but didn't think that much about the cross joint.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: February 09, 2011, 10:55:47 AM »

Thanks Klaas!

So we can see the couch in shawn's truck at bj's house. Seems odd 2 guys would take that couch to a dump for her let alone why would they take it if it was ready to go somewhere in shawn's truck.

I wish a neighbor would take and sort bj's trash, al-la the neighbor of the anthony's.

I wish there was a law that would force the parents and last person seen with a missing person to search every inch of land and buildings. Those lasy-azz people would give up the info and be arrested then to work at searching

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 09, 2011, 11:01:54 AM »

I have also been thinking a lot about Billie's brother...wonder why LE gave him a poly? Wonder where he was when hailey went missing? He sure does pop up a lot...the couch , the brother......failed poly , the brother.......David removed from Billies to stay with the brother.......Is the brothers name Delbert? Isn't Davids name David Delbert? Billie and him must be close if she named her son after him....just thinking out loud....wonder if Shawn hung out with Billies brother?

Check the who's who thread.  I can't believe they would remove David to live with Del.  I think that Billie has more than one brother.

Oh okay ....there must be another brother then....too many people for me to keep up with.

My Two Brothers Came Over

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: ... First thing I want to clear up, Ms. Dunn, I have in these documents that I`ve with me and I`ve read them very carefully, that you did, in fact, have a New Year`s Eve party at your home. That would have been within 72 hours of reporting Hailey missing.

BILLIE DUNN: Well, we did not. I know it wasn`t on my mind at all that it was even New Year`s Eve. I had an uncle and aunt, and they brought their grandbaby from out of town. They came up. They stayed at my house Friday during the day. They spent the night at my brother`s. They were back over here Saturday. I think they went home on Sunday. We had family over here. I`ve had a lot of fat of family here. But that weekend, an aunt, an uncle and their grandbaby and my two brothers came over.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: February 09, 2011, 11:06:36 AM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

well, heck this is the entire jist of the email ......

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

Okay...if any of these rumors are even remotely true, it needs to be forwarded to LE (if it hasn't already).  LE has the capability of putting pressure on other druggies in the areas without alerting their POI's.  If they know at all what they are doing, they should be able to sniff out who the 'bad debt' was owed to.  There are plenty of snitchies in the druggie world...I don't care where ya live.

Also, if this person has direct knowledge of the fight between Hailey and Billie, the goings on the home, etc, they are prime witness material for a gran jury.

THIS IS NO TIME TO LET RUMORS CONTINUE BREWING...TAKE EVERY TIDBIT YOU HEAR AND USE IT TO FIND HAILEY.  ....Like someone else said...many of the rumors in this case have turned out to have some merit...
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: February 09, 2011, 11:31:52 AM »

So she intentionally was going to use the nitrate sticks for Tatoos...that's why she also brought home the pens to use in the area where the nitrate sticks burned the skin off.The alcohol was for cleaning,and keeping area from infection.
What a MOM,FREE TATOOS !!!!!!    Geeeeez.........
Like to know what other items she stole from her employer...If I were to look up Sadistic websites,use my compainies paper to make copies,I would no longer be employed.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 09, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »

There was a short text message sent to Mary Beth at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27th from Billie's phone.  Did this text message originate in Big Spring or Colorado City?

If the origin of the text message was Big Spring ... I believe it is the smoking gun.  In other words ... Shawn has a lot of explaining to do.

In interviews that Shawn, Clint and Billie have afforded in the past couple of days ... this text message is a non-issue.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

Mom of Hailey's Friend on the Sleepover That Never Happened
Sunday, January 23 2011

<snipped>

(Cecilia) Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, Mary beth received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: February 09, 2011, 11:46:30 AM »

sniped from article Part II

"Shawn Adkins, did you have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or do you know anything more?" asked Tatro.

"No ma'am, I don't," responded Adkins.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=339906

He didnt exactly say that he didnt have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, he only stated that he didnt know anything more...hmmm    Sometimes words have a way of telling the truth even when they were not intended to.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: February 09, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »

Considering my theory implies that Hailey was deceased prior to the rising of the sun on December 27th ... I contend that the text message to Mary Beth at 2:00 PM in the afternoon originated in Big Spring and ... the author was Shawn Adkins.

Janet

++++++

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Billie Dunn believes the last time her daughter was seen was December 27th at 8:30 p.m. by a neighbor, who claims she saw Hailey with the friend she said she was spending the night with, and a teenage boy.

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9340.920;num_replies=935

_____

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: February 09, 2011, 12:27:30 PM »

There was a short text message sent to Mary Beth at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27th from Billie's phone.  Did this text message originate in Big Spring or Colorado City?

If the origin of the text message was Big Spring ... I believe it is the smoking gun.  In other words ... Shawn has a lot of explaining to do.

In interviews that Shawn, Clint and Billie have afforded in the past couple of days ... this text message is a non-issue.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

Mom of Hailey's Friend on the Sleepover That Never Happened
Sunday, January 23 2011

<snipped>

(Cecilia) Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, Mary beth received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

BBM  Wonder where BD's cell phone pinged at that time? 

SA's cell phone was unaccounted for for about 2 hours that morning.  He could have been in an area where he knew there was no cell phone connections or he took the battery out.  So it seems he may know a bit about cell phone pings.  If this text message was sent at 2 and he was still in Big Springs, then how was it sent, who sent it and where did it ping from.  This is where I think that he had help that day.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #710 on: February 09, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

Okay...if any of these rumors are even remotely true, it needs to be forwarded to LE (if it hasn't already).  LE has the capability of putting pressure on other druggies in the areas without alerting their POI's.  If they know at all what they are doing, they should be able to sniff out who the 'bad debt' was owed to.  There are plenty of snitchies in the druggie world...I don't care where ya live.

Also, if this person has direct knowledge of the fight between Hailey and Billie, the goings on the home, etc, they are prime witness material for a gran jury.

THIS IS NO TIME TO LET RUMORS CONTINUE BREWING...TAKE EVERY TIDBIT YOU HEAR AND USE IT TO FIND HAILEY.  ....Like someone else said...many of the rumors in this case have turned out to have some merit...

I was told they have been, someone sent this to me and it's from a member of Hailey's angels, they "state" they report to LE everyday in both Ccity and d@mn can't remember the other agy but there were two agy's they report too, there was more I didn't post........Allegedly the father of DD is NEVER spoken of by Billie but I get the feeling some know who it is, also the other part if this was that BD never bothered to look decent for work (well, neither do I...here in jeans, bb cap, flip flops and a fleece hoodie) and that now she is doing her hair makeup etc., sorry but if that is true I do find it odd. I remember not even fixing my hair for E's memorial, I washed it left it curly and put it in a clippie, and that was the most I had the energy to do......I remember when I saw the pic's I was thinking D@MN, someone should have had the guts to tell me, but the reality is that was the first time after he passed I even got dressed other than jammies and I even wore those to pick out the flowers etc., also prolly was the first day I took a shower or brushed my teeth. I remember her on NG and thinking, most in that situation looked more like I did than Billie, IIRC Desiree was a mess in the beginning but IMO that is more the norm than those that fix their hair and put makeup on.......anyway, just my two cents after I heard what she looked like on an average day.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 09, 2011, 01:21:56 PM »

just catching up with billie on blog talk
at about 17;21 she says she meet shawn on line geeze
and you know you cant tell the bad egg till its to late
if you open it in your default player you can go forward,back,replay at will

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: February 09, 2011, 01:50:12 PM »

I was told they have been, someone sent this to me and it's from a member of Hailey's angels, they "state" they report to LE everyday in both Ccity and d@mn can't remember the other agy but there were two agy's they report too, there was more I didn't post........Allegedly the father of DD is NEVER spoken of by Billie but I get the feeling some know who it is, also the other part if this was that BD never bothered to look decent for work (well, neither do I...here in jeans, bb cap, flip flops and a fleece hoodie) and that now she is doing her hair makeup etc., sorry but if that is true I do find it odd. I remember not even fixing my hair for E's memorial, I washed it left it curly and put it in a clippie, and that was the most I had the energy to do......I remember when I saw the pic's I was thinking D@MN, someone should have had the guts to tell me, but the reality is that was the first time after he passed I even got dressed other than jammies and I even wore those to pick out the flowers etc., also prolly was the first day I took a shower or brushed my teeth. I remember her on NG and thinking, most in that situation looked more like I did than Billie, IIRC Desiree was a mess in the beginning but IMO that is more the norm than those that fix their hair and put makeup on.......anyway, just my two cents after I heard what she looked like on an average day.

I have a few questions.  If BD and SA had a drug debt and this particular person thinks she is alive, where would Hailey be?  Who would be hiding her or taking care of her?

In the same instance, if there is truth to BD trying to choke Hailey around Christmas, then it seems as though BD has some anger issues and it could be that she did something to Hailey.  We've heard a few things about the goings-on at Christmas.  MB's mom said that there was an altercation around Christmas and that Hailey wanted to live with her dad.  An aunt on OK magazine said that Hailey called her crying a day before she disappeared.  What was going on? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: February 09, 2011, 02:05:54 PM »

just catching up with billie on blog talk
at about 17;21 she says she meet shawn on line geeze
and you know you cant tell the bad egg till its to late
if you open it in your default player you can go forward,back,replay at will

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

She also stated in that interview that she doesnt go online  , it came about when she was asked if she sees what is being said.  She also said that Hailey went on at her grandmother's or when at a friend's house when asked about her Facebook.

Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm is an habitual liar.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #714 on: February 09, 2011, 02:09:33 PM »

I have a few questions.  If BD and SA had a drug debt and this particular person thinks she is alive, where would Hailey be?  Who would be hiding her or taking care of her?

In the same instance, if there is truth to BD trying to choke Hailey around Christmas, then it seems as though BD has some anger issues and it could be that she did something to Hailey.  We've heard a few things about the goings-on at Christmas.  MB's mom said that there was an altercation around Christmas and that Hailey wanted to live with her dad.  An aunt on OK magazine said that Hailey called her crying a day before she disappeared.  What was going on? 

I wish I knew that answer, IIRC on another page I read that did in fact "think" it was possible for her to be alive but on the other hand they are searching areas where you would not find anyone alive, but remains instead of a live child......so, maybe it's just a way to hold onto hope-IDK? We have heard form Byerly or whatever the name was about the volatile household, the grandmother, now the aunt and MB's mom so I tend to believe where there is smoke there is fire and wonder if Shawn was attracted to young girls since this person also posted that in HS he dated a 6th grader when he was a sophmore Totally not normal whatsoever?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: February 09, 2011, 02:17:37 PM »

IMHO Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm does have a temper & is a very spiteful individual.  Some of her 911 calls were driven by anger  & revenge more than they were about fear, even in those she made sure to make a disparaging remark about her b/f she wanted out at that time.  In the time we have been exposed to her she has thrown insults at others unnecessarily, accused innocent people of several things including threatening to sue (no merit), lied to LE and the general public, stood by her man & not her daughter. even went so far to blame her own children for things as a mother she did or that she found out about but didnt stop.   I think she was arguing with Hailey over Shawn as well as expressing jealous anger toward Hailey for wanting to spend Christmas day with her father (her recent blog radio interview indicates jealousy when talking about her relationship w Hailey & then Clint's and how Hailey felt about her father).   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 09, 2011, 02:17:42 PM »

cap i know,i hadnt got that far in the interview,i had a phone call i needed to, take but im caught up on it now

about billie anger issues,in the BTR interview,she said she and clint argued, and she and shawn both have said
they have had probs,and disputes,clint said about the same, im starting to think its billie,that is the biggest cause
of the rifs in her relationships, why? drugs and money seem to be a big part of their lives, and those issues have
been known to cause all sorts of havoc

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: February 09, 2011, 02:20:25 PM »

IMHO Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm does have a temper & is a very spiteful individual.  Some of her 911 calls were driven by anger  & revenge more than they were about fear, even in those she made sure to make a disparaging remark about her b/f she wanted out at that time.  In the time we have been exposed to her she has thrown insults at others unnecessarily, accused innocent people of several things including threatening to sue (no merit), lied to LE and the general public, stood by her man & not her daughter. even went so far to blame her own children for things as a mother she did or that she found out about but didnt stop.   I think she was arguing with Hailey over Shawn as well as expressing jealous anger toward Hailey for wanting to spend Christmas day with her father (her recent blog radio interview indicates jealousy when talking about her relationship w Hailey & then Clint's and how Hailey felt about her father).   

I need to add in resentment along with jealousy in that last sentence.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: February 09, 2011, 02:29:33 PM »

Ok, how about this one - BD was the last to see Hailey, the morning of the 27th it was just she and Hailey in the house.  She looked in on her before leaving for work, blah blah.  Lets just say they had another altercation after Shawn left -

He was on his way to work, BD called saying he needed to get back and "cleanup" after her, thats why he took off so fast from work.  She went on her merry way to work and they spent the night getting high and working on THEIR STORY?

Plausible as any other wacky story thats been spewed by these two???

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: February 09, 2011, 02:29:59 PM »

I am going to be honest here in my speculation that I've had for some time.  I do think something happened to Hailey after DD left that Sunday.  I think that BD is the perp and SA was used to coverup.  BD always includes SA's timeline in her story, which I think is her concocted story.  She embellishes upon that story every time she tells it.  She's protective over SA and I think the reason is, if he goes down, she is surely going to go down too and the finger will be pointing to her.  All my opinion and I could be very wrong but I don't think BD is innocent in all of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.