April 26, 2024, 08:52:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249868 times)
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: February 09, 2011, 02:30:07 PM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

well, heck this is the entire jist of the email ......

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

Okay...if any of these rumors are even remotely true, it needs to be forwarded to LE (if it hasn't already).  LE has the capability of putting pressure on other druggies in the areas without alerting their POI's.  If they know at all what they are doing, they should be able to sniff out who the 'bad debt' was owed to.  There are plenty of snitchies in the druggie world...I don't care where ya live.

Also, if this person has direct knowledge of the fight between Hailey and Billie, the goings on the home, etc, they are prime witness material for a gran jury.

THIS IS NO TIME TO LET RUMORS CONTINUE BREWING...TAKE EVERY TIDBIT YOU HEAR AND USE IT TO FIND HAILEY.  ....Like someone else said...many of the rumors in this case have turned out to have some merit...

I was told they have been, someone sent this to me and it's from a member of Hailey's angels, they "state" they report to LE everyday in both Ccity and d@mn can't remember the other agy but there were two agy's they report too, there was more I didn't post........Allegedly the father of DD is NEVER spoken of by Billie but I get the feeling some know who it is, also the other part if this was that BD never bothered to look decent for work (well, neither do I...here in jeans, bb cap, flip flops and a fleece hoodie) and that now she is doing her hair makeup etc., sorry but if that is true I do find it odd. I remember not even fixing my hair for E's memorial, I washed it left it curly and put it in a clippie, and that was the most I had the energy to do......I remember when I saw the pic's I was thinking D@MN, someone should have had the guts to tell me, but the reality is that was the first time after he passed I even got dressed other than jammies and I even wore those to pick out the flowers etc., also prolly was the first day I took a shower or brushed my teeth. I remember her on NG and thinking, most in that situation looked more like I did than Billie, IIRC Desiree was a mess in the beginning but IMO that is more the norm than those that fix their hair and put makeup on.......anyway, just my two cents after I heard what she looked like on an average day.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 09, 2011, 02:30:24 PM »

cap i know,i hadnt got that far in the interview,i had a phone call i needed to, take but im caught up on it now

about billie anger issues,in the BTR interview,she said she and clint argued, and she and shawn both have said
they have had probs,and disputes,clint said about the same, im starting to think its billie,that is the biggest cause
of the rifs in her relationships, why? drugs and money seem to be a big part of their lives, and those issues have
been known to cause all sorts of havoc

I think its a combination of things that causes Billie's anger issues  1)  severe immaturity  2) being self-centered  3) jealousy  4) habitual non-prescribed drug use  5) laziness toward responsibility  6) resentfulness she has not coped with appropriately  7) extremely poor judgment....she has been in a self-induced rut & shows no real ambition to get herself much less her children out of it but loves to blame everyone else for her issues.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: February 09, 2011, 02:31:39 PM »

Ok, how about this one - BD was the last to see Hailey, the morning of the 27th it was just she and Hailey in the house.  She looked in on her before leaving for work, blah blah.  Lets just say they had another altercation after Shawn left -

He was on his way to work, BD called saying he needed to get back and "cleanup" after her, thats why he took off so fast from work.  She went on her merry way to work and they spent the night getting high and working on THEIR STORY?

Plausible as any other wacky story thats been spewed by these two???

Plausible

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: February 09, 2011, 02:35:57 PM »

islandmonkey
and wonder if Shawn was attracted to young girls since this person also posted that in HS he dated a 6th grader when he was a sophmore  Totally not normal whatsoever?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302576#msg1302576

another little detail ive missed, who the hill would allow that relationship, if this is true,he would be around 15-16yr old,
providing he had not flunked any grades..he he....the girl would be 10=11yr old, just disgusting

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: February 09, 2011, 02:36:02 PM »

Hi there, Monkeys! This is my first time to post, but have been following this case from the beginning. Hope I am posting this right! I know there have been alot of questions as to who David's father is. I found this on http://www.adoptionsearching.com, so hope it answers some questions. I haven't heard the father's name mentioned in the search so far.

Gloria, Delbert David         He WAS BORN ON 08/18/1994

IN Lubbock County, TX NEAR:

Lubbock, Lubbock County, TX, USA, 79408

**THE MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME IS:

Ostrander, Billie Jean        She (GENDER)

**THE FATHER'S NAME IS:

Gloria, David Allen           He (GENDER)

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: February 09, 2011, 02:39:47 PM »

Welcome to the cage Ramblin Rose    Thankyou for the info, another part of the puzzle solved!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: February 09, 2011, 02:47:14 PM »

BabsKats
Ok, how about this one - BD was the last to see Hailey, the morning of the 27th it was just she and Hailey in the house.  She looked in on her before leaving for work, blah blah.  Lets just say they had another altercation after Shawn left -

He was on his way to work, BD called saying he needed to get back and "cleanup" after her, thats why he took off so fast from work.  She went on her merry way to work and they spent the night getting high and working on THEIR STORY?

Plausible as any other wacky story thats been spewed by these two???
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302587#msg1302587

curiousone
 I am going to be honest here in my speculation that I've had for some time.  I do think something happened to Hailey after DD left that Sunday.  I think that BD is the perp and SA was used to coverup.  BD always includes SA's timeline in her story, which I think is her concocted story.  She embellishes upon that story every time she tells it.  She's protective over SA and I think the reason is, if he goes down, she is surely going to go down too and the finger will be pointing to her.  All my opinion and I could be very wrong but I don't think BD is innocent in all of this.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302589#msg1302589

both of your statements would explain a lot if true,and both statements seem very plausible

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: February 09, 2011, 02:56:17 PM »

As far as I am concerned all "sightings" of Hailey following her brother and mother observing her on the evening of December 26th ... are not credible ... did not happen.

My theory implies that Hailey was deceased prior to the rising of the sun on December 27th.

Janet

++++++

Updated Theory in a Nutshell

December 26, 2010 - PM
- David sees Hailey on xbox.
- Billie sees Hailey watching TV in bed.

December 26, 2010 - December 27, 2010
- Billie is sleeping/passed out.
- Shawn sexually assaults Hailey in her bed during night.
- Shawn kills to assure silence.
- Shawn covers Hailey with blanket and leaves room.

December 27, 2010 - AM
- Shawn leaves home for work to avoid suspicion.
- Billie observes what appears to be a sleeping form in Hailey's bed.
- Billie leaves for work.
- Shawn leaves his workplace a short time after arriving.
- Shawn picks up uncle/cousin (snyder)?
- Shawn returns home following Billie's departure.
- Shawn retrieves Hailey's body leaving her jacket behind.
- A deceased Hailey is deposed of between home and Big Spring.
- Shawn arrives at his mother in Big Springs.

December 27, 2010 - PM
- Shawn sends text to Mary Beth implicating Hailey as the author.
- Shawn returns home and locks door behind him.
- David returns home a short time later.
- Shawn ignores five minute pounding on door.
- David enters home through window.
- David observes a petrified Shawn in hallway.
- Shawn picks Billie up from work.
- Shawn states that Hailey is spending night at Mary Beth

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: February 09, 2011, 02:58:42 PM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

I don't believe any of this and I have it on good authority from a source close to Nancy whom I won't name that Nancy Grace did NOT pay Billie Dunn 5 grand an interview. Nancy does not pay for her interviews at all.

!~*Mar*~!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: February 09, 2011, 02:59:51 PM »

Hi there, Monkeys! This is my first time to post, but have been following this case from the beginning. Hope I am posting this right! I know there have been alot of questions as to who David's father is. I found this on http://www.adoptionsearching.com, so hope it answers some questions. I haven't heard the father's name mentioned in the search so far.

Gloria, Delbert David         He WAS BORN ON 08/18/1994

IN Lubbock County, TX NEAR:

Lubbock, Lubbock County, TX, USA, 79408

**THE MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME IS:

Ostrander, Billie Jean        She (GENDER)

**THE FATHER'S NAME IS:

Gloria, David Allen           He (GENDER)

Thanks Ramblin Rose. Klaas posted this same info back on January 26th. Here's the link & her img:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9336.msg1295884#msg1295884

Welcome to Scared Monkeys! You're gonna love it here!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: February 09, 2011, 03:03:23 PM »

REMINDER

Clint Dunn's Mother

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Hailey's Aunt

Hailey Dunn: Called Her Aunt Crying Days Before Disappearance
Posted: February 4, 2011

The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” explains Theresa. “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn.

<snipped>

OK! magazine, February 14, 2011

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/hailey-dunn-phone-call-to-aunt-day-before-disappearance/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 09, 2011, 03:10:45 PM »

Coule a Monkey researcher please reveal where Theresa Gaddis fits into the the family tree?

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Hailey's Aunt

The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” explains Theresa. “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/hailey-dunn-phone-call-to-aunt-day-before-disappearance/

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 09, 2011, 03:13:34 PM »

I don't believe any of this and I have it on good authority from a source close to Nancy whom I won't name that Nancy Grace did NOT pay Billie Dunn 5 grand an interview. Nancy does not pay for her interviews at all.

I don't believe Nancy pays for interviews, either...but I do believe Billie was & possibly still is involved in drugs.

I also believe that Billie knows exactly what she's doing by hinting at other people, instead of letting the cops do that themselves. IMO, she's trying to take the focus off of Shawn & herself.

Bad parenting all the way around...most especially her bc she had residential custody of her children.

I myself never had a problem with somebody smoking weed, although it's not for me & I don't want my kids around it, but I always thought if adults & in the privacy of their own home...well, etc etc etc. It just seems like these cats take it to a whole different level.

Heck, maybe they're all innocent in Hailey's disappearance. Still though, at the very least, Billie shows neglectful parenting and bad choices...she should pay a penalty for that.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 09, 2011, 03:14:59 PM »

Hey Klaas, I believe Billie's brothers are Del & Roger Ostrander.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #734 on: February 09, 2011, 03:16:08 PM »

There was a qualification that this was only what Billie told them, and she is a lying manipulative skank so it deosn't shock me, nor does it shock me that after Miz Nancy was azz kissing and buying her BS, that once she was hard pressed to ask a question that was even 1/10th tough Billie quit coming on the show, and it's just as well. NG is nothing more than a wretched nut anyway......yes, when she does stick to a story it does out there faces out there but the constamt screeching "put them back up" to her producer and her nasty, know it all tone is akin to nails on a chalkboard so the combination to me was almost unbearable without a prescritption IMO. Billie also told some ppl she bought the van, when it was a donation, and sadly one the poor woman wouldn't do again. Just another horrific case that is equivalent to Ron and Misty, just waiting on the Halloween themed wedding anyday now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #735 on: February 09, 2011, 03:17:29 PM »

Coule a Monkey researcher please reveal where Theresa Gaddis fits into the the family tree?

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Hailey's Aunt

<snipped>

again, not saying it's gospel but I read it is Billie's relative>>>>

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: February 09, 2011, 03:22:37 PM »

Yeah I knew Del was.  I'll check on Roger.  Del mentions "bro" on his myspace but I wasn't sure if it's brother or just friend "bro".  If that is his brother and Billie's brother, he's a big dude.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: February 09, 2011, 03:24:29 PM »

Not sure if this is still where Roger lives, but didn't Billie say that her relatives that came over on New Year's Eve stayed with her brother in Snyder? I found this:
http://www.411.com/dir/snyder-tx/ostrander

I looked up the female at that same address - Shanna - and she is married to Roger. Roger is in her pictures on her MySpace a/c. He is the same person in the pictures with Del that Klaas posted a ways back. Here's her MS link:
http://www.myspace.com/shannadea

If this is the uncle that David is staying with, I'm going to run a check on him to see if there's anything in his past. If he comes up clean, I'm sending them a gift card for the grocery store or something.

Side note: Shanna is an LVN. I wonder if she's the sil that Billie called to take her home. They live in Snyder.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: February 09, 2011, 03:27:24 PM »

Yeah I knew Del was.  I'll check on Roger.  Del mentions "bro" on his myspace but I wasn't sure if it's brother or just friend "bro".  If that is his brother and Billie's brother, he's a big dude.

Nope, I did a usa people search & he shows up linked to Connie.

His name is Roger Ostrander. Look at the MS I just posted. I've taken some screen caps but I'm thinking they are innocent people and am hesitant to post them. It appears they have a nice life. Shanna is a professional and appears to be a beautiful doting mom. I haven;t seen anything bad on Roger yet. Tons of kids pictures. Literally look like a nice wholesome family...unlike some other members of their family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: February 09, 2011, 03:33:04 PM »

Pssst... O/T pleeease don't yell at me... Where's Wyks, Brandi, Rob - haven't seen them on this thread at all? Goes to show how many missing persons cases are out there. Such a shame. I can only hope and pray this world changes...soon.

EDIT: Brandi is around, just not posting in this thread.  I emailed Rob a while back with no response.  I heard he's just real busy with real life.  Wyks I don't know, she posted a couple weeks ago.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 03:39:28 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.