April 24, 2024, 07:43:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249791 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: February 09, 2011, 07:30:06 PM »

IM - personally, I don't believe a word out of Billie's mouth

ITA.......except short tidbit, when they asked her if Hailey and Shawn had issues and she stated "not now", well that I do believe, other than that IMO she is a lying narcisisstic skank

Yup, as in its no longer a concern for the lovebirds from H...quite a few times she hasnt even realized she talked in the past tense or been cavalier in making a statement as if she has no need to be worried any longer.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: February 09, 2011, 07:33:48 PM »

Let me add that I think Billie & Clint need to learn the legal definition of narcotic. The term narcotic can compared to many rx from a pharmacological standpoint, but one definition is a drug that binds at opiate receptors, dulling pain, sleep inducing. Now, in legal terms, anything illegal - including cocaine, marijuana, precription rx that isn't written out to you but is in your possession, as well as heroin, etc - will get you charged with illegal narcotics.

Being caught with marijuana can earn you an illegal narcotic charge anywhere in the USA if you don't have a prescription to back it up.

So, in my point of view, anybody stating they smoke marijuana for pain instead of taking narcotics is truly not educated of the fact...again just my opinion.

I never once believed Clint smoked for pain. Personally, I don't believe anybody that tokes cannabis is doing it for pain - I believe it's just an excuse to smoke it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #762 on: February 09, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »

ITA.......except short tidbit, when they asked her if Hailey and Shawn had issues and she stated "not now", well that I do believe, other than that IMO she is a lying narcisisstic skank

Yup, as in its no longer a concern for the lovebirds from H...quite a few times she hasnt even realized she talked in the past tense or been cavalier in making a statement as if she has no need to be worried any longer.

Yep, I totally have gotten that vibe from her since the first day....I get so angry at these scumbags and not just in this case where the custodial parent allows monsters in, HaLeigh, Zahra, Hailey and a longgggg list of others than infuriates me. 

O/T~have you heard from Fannie......I mailed her about a 10lb "gift" and want to see if she has it yet?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: February 09, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »

Clint Dunn - Getting High

http://www.youtube.com/embed/H_W6qHsaT1I

Titch

In my opinion ... Billie is not the only liar in the Hailey Dunn case.  Could it be the drugs?  They are all full of it.

Janet

+++++

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

Clint said that Billie was, early on, anti drug, in particular, against his use of marijuana, which he says he takes for pain rather than narcotics. Billie did, however, begin to take hydrocodone when they were together, though she had no pain, and likely increased her drug use greatly in the past two years with Shawn, who she has been with far longer than she likes to report. Just one week after kicking Clint out, Hailey told him that Shawn was spending the night there. He said she took it just "to get high" and didn't need it for any injury or painful condition.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Clint and Billie were blessed with a coveted treasure beyond worth ... a coveted treasure named Hailey.  However ... that treasure was lost to them because their respective lifestyle choices took priority.

The betrayal of Hailey's parents is ongoing.  Clint and Billie have read the affidavits yet each have made the choice to distance the main suspect in the disappearance of their daughter.

When I focus on a missing Hailey ... I become enraged. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: February 09, 2011, 08:00:21 PM »

Walking with her children through the streets of Colorado City, Magin Jones, 32, agreed, saying the disappearance was in certain respects confusing because of the smallness and closeness of the community, including what she knew about the Dunn family.

Jones said her husband used to work with Billie Jean Dunn’s father in the oil field, and she knew Hailey’s mother through the daughter of a mutual friend.

Could this be Billie's freind, CZ ?
I read over at the other place and the above sounds familiar.
I also read that BJD's father was deceased, but that could also be a lie.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: February 09, 2011, 08:00:43 PM »

Yep, I totally have gotten that vibe from her since the first day....I get so angry at these scumbags and not just in this case where the custodial parent allows monsters in, HaLeigh, Zahra, Hailey and a longgggg list of others than infuriates me. 

O/T~have you heard from Fannie......I mailed her about a 10lb "gift" and want to see if she has it yet?

Yes & yes with much appreciation!   Ask Klaas to forward you my email with my consent

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: February 09, 2011, 08:06:24 PM »

Yes & yes with much appreciation!   Ask Klaas to forward you my email with my consent

Thanks Check your email......

I can see how LE must have been totally confused when this was first reported and before the cell phone pings were know, can you imagine the vast array of inconsistencies and a mom who didn't even think to call the POI last seen with her child NOR the child or mother the POI stated she went to stay the night with. In all honesty I can see why the officer who answered the 911 call back in Feb of 2010 acted the way they did, LE here wouldn't be too happy if someone kept calling about a t-shirt and the possibility that her ex might want it back and needed someone to watch her back, I think she is the type that liberally used 911 for random crap. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: February 09, 2011, 08:07:38 PM »

Think about it. IF in the past three years Clint had made the decision not to be in possession of the illegal drug that was affording him a growing criminal record ... a growing criminal record that had the ability to prevent him from acquiring meaningful employment ... he could have been in a position to seek custody of Hailey ... Hailey who wanted to live with him ... Hailey who was scared of Shawn according to Clint's own mother.

Hailey was of an age that the courts would have consider her desires if Clint had been deemed a fit parent.

However ... Clint's onging lifestyle choices revealed in that youtube video ... revealed in his criminal record ... implies that Hailey was not worth the sacrifice.

Janet

+++++

Criminal Record

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Published Saturday, January 8, 2011

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=RSS

Clint Dunn's Mother

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: February 09, 2011, 08:28:55 PM »

Am I missing something? What are you guys up to? Are you sending a care package? I'm in, if so. Is Fannie ok?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: February 09, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »

Am I missing something? What are you guys up to? Are you sending a care package? I'm in, if so. Is Fannie ok?

Not a care package......she is from the Gulf Coast and I sent some sand and shells, with all the bitter cold and snow I thought she'd LOL at that !

[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: February 09, 2011, 08:48:53 PM »

Thanks Check your email......

I can see how LE must have been totally confused when this was first reported and before the cell phone pings were know, can you imagine the vast array of inconsistencies and a mom who didn't even think to call the POI last seen with her child NOR the child or mother the POI stated she went to stay the night with. In all honesty I can see why the officer who answered the 911 call back in Feb of 2010 acted the way they did, LE here wouldn't be too happy if someone kept calling about a t-shirt and the possibility that her ex might want it back and needed someone to watch her back, I think she is the type that liberally used 911 for random crap. 

OMG, I sooo agree with you. Billie is a pos, I truly believe that. I also believe Billie/Shawn & their family are behind the smoke screening. This video of Clint was from 2009, he was arrested Jan 2010. While I do believe Clint should have been in a better position with his responsibilities & maturity, especially when being a parent, imo he's not the same level of dirt scum parent that Billie Jean Dunn appears to be. When listening to him speak and reading his interview, there's a ring of truth to what he states. I definitely don't feel the same way about Billie. Clint doesn't try to hide who and what he is...but Billie does - Billie sends people out in all different directions to take the focus off of her & Shawn. What does Clint do? Clint searches for his daughter Hailey on a steady basis. Billie doesn't. Clint knows about the stupid video. Clint knows about his record being brought to everyone's attention. Clint knows people talk about him in a negative way.

... But It Doesn't Stop Him From Searching ...

I can't help but respect that. He's finally putting his daughter before himself. Billie isn't, and last I saw, neither is Shawn. After all this crap coming out about Shawn & Billie still loves him - we should be floored, furious. Then again, I'm reminded that lovers still pledged allegiance to Charles Manson. Look at the idiots that follow Joran Van derSloot, put him on a pedestal. OMG, I can't stand it. Billie is an idiot & I'm glad David isn't in her home. Hopefully he stays out until he graduates & moves as far away as he can.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: February 09, 2011, 08:52:01 PM »

Not a care package......she is from the Gulf Coast and I sent some sand and shells, with all the bitter cold and snow I thought she'd LOL at that !

OMG, That is soo funny!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: February 09, 2011, 08:56:50 PM »

Friendly Reminder

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: February 09, 2011, 09:14:12 PM »

Think about it. IF in the past three years Clint had made the decision not to be in possession of the illegal drug that was affording him a growing criminal record ... a growing criminal record that had the ability to prevent him from acquiring meaningful employment ... he could have been in a position to seek custody of Hailey ... Hailey who wanted to live with him ... Hailey who was scared of Shawn according to Clint's own mother.

Hailey was of an age that the courts would have consider her desires if Clint had been deemed a fit parent.

However ... Clint's onging lifestyle choices revealed in that youtube video ... revealed in his criminal record ... implies that Hailey was not worth the sacrifice.

Janet

+++++

Criminal Record

By Brian Bethel

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

<snipped>

Clint Dunn's Mother

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

That might be Janet but it does not take away from what Billie was responsible for as her childrens' mother & physical custodial parent.   As far as Clint's "growing" criminal record the only thing Ive seen reported was his marijuana possession arrest & a charge he had when he was still considered a minor, at 17 -- that not meant to be a minimizing statement.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: February 09, 2011, 09:19:26 PM »

Friendly Reminder

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: February 09, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »

OMG, so bc of the "Gettin High" video being posted online, people are posting really nasty stuff on Clint Dunn's Facebook page.

Naomi's mom is Trish and her grandmother is Katherine.

Looks like Katherine is pretty upset, can't say I blame her.

Here's just a tiny bit of it:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=562637&id=214715745346&fbid=10150307592705347#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=199507583398729&id=100001996540056

Snip:
Katherine Birdwell omg what the hell is this .Get real Trish did not post any video as it is not by clint and she cannot get rid of it as Brian made and posted it so let us watch the slander here folks .some body lies and since i know the facts it aint me and... that is gossip she called cps and i know who it was and it was not her .I just wish some folks would grow up and look for hailey and stop the gossip back biting as let me tell you nobody knows how much money trish naomis mother has spent on naomi and c lint dunn.i have advised her before not to pay bondsman, cell phone bills ,rent utilites, clothes .this is a crock and am very upset by it and Clint i love you very much GRow up keep your business to your self all these folks can do is tear you apart and not solve your problems and it so childish all will give advise and stab you in the back and smile in your face.what the hell do you care about a damn video and what do you think cps can do .some one needs to stop telling tales and mind there own business and you young man need to grow and keep a few problems to your self as i can guarntee you not a damn one of the women giving advice can do a damn thing Just bullshit and you can use soe one else for the drama .Next slander will be a lawsuit and believe mes she has the attorneys .Yes big boy she trish paid for you to get divorce and probation and guess what bd stopped the divorce on grounds not see hailey any more I can also promise you if you keep mouthing you will never ever see another cent of her money
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 09:47:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: February 09, 2011, 09:30:32 PM »

The link is off. I'll try this one to his wall:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=562637&id=214715745346&fbid=10150307592705347#!/profile.php?id=100001996540056&sk=wall
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 09:47:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: February 09, 2011, 09:35:52 PM »

The link is off. I'll try this one to his wall:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=562637&id=214715745346&fbid=10150307592705347#!/profile.php?id=100001996540056&sk=wall

Well, at least I tried.

I sure hope all this drama doesn't hinder Clint searching for his daughter. Clint smoking weed isn't the cause of Hailey's disappearance...just a hunch...

One thing I see is Clint out searching. Maybe this has pushed him to finally grow up. That's not meant to minimize the situation, only wishful thinking. When I listen to those 911 calls over & over again, I'm reminded what a liar & manipulator Billie Jean appears to be. Clint didn't hide who he was...but...Billie continues to deny stuff even after throwing the truth in her face. Lying pos.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: February 09, 2011, 09:44:23 PM »

Clint has a lot to lose. He said some things about Billie and presto gizmo, that video surfaces.
He gains nothing by dissing them. Whatever he has to say in public from now in about them isn't going to matter in court.
I've never seen anyone smoke a joint like that.
I really have no issue with recreational / medicinal use of mj. But in that video, it looked like a vocation, a career. One that doesn't have a retirement plan at the end of it unless it's three hots and a cot.
I don't think that possession of a small amount is a big deal here in Canada. I don't even know what the laws are here any more for simple possession.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: February 09, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »

That might be Janet but it does not take away from what Billie was responsible for as her childrens' mother & physical custodial parent.   As far as Clint's "growing" criminal record the only thing Ive seen reported was his marijuana possession arrest & a charge he had when he was still considered a minor, at 17 -- that not meant to be a minimizing statement.

What am I not getting?  Please read below in regards to the December/January 2010 arrests for possession of a drug that at this period in time is still considered illegal.

Obviously ... the youtube video from 2009 reveals that ongoing illegal drug use was an intregal part of Clint's lifestyle.

In my opinion ... Billie and Clint did not deserved Hailey.  They both disgust me.  Their respective lifestyle choices took priority over Hailey's well-being.  They both have to take personal responsibility for what ultimately happened to their daughter.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Criminal Record

By Brian Bethel

<snipped>

<snipped>

Clint Dunn - Getting High

http://www.youtube.com/embed/H_W6qHsaT1I

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.