April 18, 2024, 04:00:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249548 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: February 09, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »

Clint Dunn has a Facebook page.
He is on my friends list.
I have sent him numerous e mails, privately
as a NONjudging Mom's point of view.

He responds and I feel is a genuine, loving person.
I have been encouraging him to seek help to stop the pot.
I mentioned that he MAY use it for pain, but in all
reality there are many pain management centers who will
find another avenue of PT or ? to relieve his pain.
I have also mentioned that just because he uses it for pain,
it is not legal, he IS breaking the law, and whether it relieves
his pain or not, it is not acceptable to be classified as
a responsible parent, who wants to raise a GOOD kid, and be
a positive example for the child. Society frowns upon pot smokers.
IF it were ok, it would be legal. It has proved to be a gateway drug,
for bigger and better things, which end to be NOT better, more problamatic,
and once u get hooked u are ruled by a cunning, powerful, baffling
addiction, but u can turn it around.

In all honesty, both of these parents IMO are similar to the pillbillies, but I
have hope for Clint. He speaks the truth and is honest and open.

He told me that he KNOWS that video was posted, and it was done by Naomi's Mother, after he forced to
leave his home the other day. Geez, so what kind of folks are these ? Mom,son, Dad ??
I believe firmly that we ARE all products of our environments.

He does respond and is always kind, sincere and truthful with me.
BELIEVE ME, AFTER RAISING 4 SONS, in a loving, stable home,
this addiction can happen, but u need help to know how to get out of it.

LOL: Our 35 yr. old son is clean and sober for 3 years now. When he turns around u can still my shoe left in his a*s.

Time to spend gov't. $$ to stop this vicious cycle, before it continues on for generations !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: February 09, 2011, 09:50:46 PM »

Clint has a lot to lose. He said some things about Billie and presto gizmo, that video surfaces.
He gains nothing by dissing them. Whatever he has to say in public from now in about them isn't going to matter in court.
I've never seen anyone smoke a joint like that.
I really have no issue with recreational / medicinal use of mj. But in that video, it looked like a vocation, a career. One that doesn't have a retirement plan at the end of it unless it's three hots and a cot.
I don't think that possession of a small amount is a big deal here in Canada. I don't even know what the laws are here any more for simple possession.

I agree. I was disgusted when I saw the girth of the joint, and the fact it was made into a cross, but then somebody pointed out it that they duplicated what was done in the movie Pineapple Express. I'd never seen it so I had no idea.

Side note: I was sitting here watching the video once more & my just turned 17 y/o walked in...started laughing right away & told me all about Pineapple Express. I yelled at him & he laughed harder. The agida is coming back...jeesh. I hate the age of 17...uggh lol.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: February 09, 2011, 10:08:50 PM »

Lake Erie Princess. Your son is to be commended for quitting and for being clean and sober.
My understanding is that Clint thinks Patricia posted that video, but she didn't.
Someone called CPS. Not her or her mother.
Keep in touch with Clint, I have a feeling that the hounds have been unleashed. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: February 09, 2011, 10:08:57 PM »

Clint has a lot to lose. He said some things about Billie and presto gizmo, that video surfaces.
He gains nothing by dissing them. Whatever he has to say in public from now in about them isn't going to matter in court.
I've never seen anyone smoke a joint like that.
I really have no issue with recreational / medicinal use of mj. But in that video, it looked like a vocation, a career. One that doesn't have a retirement plan at the end of it unless it's three hots and a cot.
I don't think that possession of a small amount is a big deal here in Canada. I don't even know what the laws are here any more for simple possession.

I agree. I was disgusted when I saw the girth of the joint, and the fact it was made into a cross, but then somebody pointed out it that they duplicated what was done in the movie Pineapple Express. I'd never seen it so I had no idea.

Side note: I was sitting here watching the video once more & my just turned 17 y/o walked in...started laughing right away & told me all about Pineapple Express. I yelled at him & he laughed harder. The agida is coming back...jeesh. I hate the age of 17...uggh lol.

BBM -- I know you are kidding, but... cherish every minute with him, warts and all.  Take it from me, you never know what the next hour may hold. 

I never saw such a joint either & didn't know the movie either, but that dude hacking was disgusting.  At least smoke it with a little class.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: February 09, 2011, 10:10:26 PM »

That might be Janet but it does not take away from what Billie was responsible for as her childrens' mother & physical custodial parent.   As far as Clint's "growing" criminal record the only thing Ive seen reported was his marijuana possession arrest & a charge he had when he was still considered a minor, at 17 -- that not meant to be a minimizing statement.

What am I not getting?  Please read below in regards to the December/January 2010 arrests for possession of a drug that at this period in time is still considered illegal.

Obviously ... the youtube video from 2009 reveals that ongoing illegal drug use was an intregal part of Clint's lifestyle.

In my opinion ... Billie and Clint did not deserved Hailey.  They both disgust me.  Their respective lifestyle choices took priority over Hailey's well-being.  They both have to take personal responsibility for what ultimately happened to their daughter.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Criminal Record

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Published Saturday, January 8, 2011

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=RSS

Clint Dunn - Getting High

http://www.youtube.com/embed/H_W6qHsaT1I

I completely agree with the bolded, unequivocally agree with you. However, remember the video was uploaded to MySpace originally on December 31, 2009. Clint was charged for under 2 oz in January of 2010. Then again charged after Hailey went missing for another under 2 oz charge.

To put in perspective, the joint he was smoking in the video looked fat, especially being a cross, but would still be slightly under 2 ounces.

I agree it's worth looking into, especially to be thorough, but ultimately it's Billie that had the main responsibility. If Hailey is found deceased, or worse yet - never found at all - I think Clint will suffer the rest of his life. Will Billie? That's what pushes me over the fence. Billie is with the person that threatened and lied to her, the person that Hailey didn;t like & felt uncomfortable around, the person that David said himself "he barely knows"...yet Billie had this idiot move in with her. No matter what Clint was doing, seems as though Billie was able to earn & obtain her LVN license. Then she meets Shawn & life goes downhill. When she was with Clint, everything was on her. After Clint everything's still on her. What about Shawn? Didn;t he work? Was he helping to pay bills? If not then why was he living there. IMO, she's a mother by name only. I think she's a liar, a manipulator, and you can hear it in the voice of the cop during one of the 911 calls. I don't blame him one bit for showing unprofessionalism bc I'm telling you he handled it alot better than what I would have. My grandfather died while holding his chief of police title and he'd have slapped her with fines, made sure her kids were taken away from her, and cussed her the heck out for being a poor excuse of a mother.

Something else, note the date Jan 30, 2010 when Clint was arrested. Didn't it come out that the initial 911 call was Shaen threatening to kill Billie & Clint. The call was in February of 2010. When I put my thinking cap on, and knowing that Billie likes to play with the 911 system, I wonder if Billie called in a tip and had Clint arrested. Maybe she & Clint were fighting...seems that's how she handles her fights...by manipulating & threatening with the cops. Billie obviously stayed with these cats that do drugs, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that she does too. I believe that 911 call from Shawn where Billie was threatening to kill herself, he stated she took a bunch of her pills & some of his Klonopin. I think Clint could probably have called the cops numerous times on Billie but he didn't and that says something to me. I have no doubt they had stuff on each other but who's the one using the le phone system...Billie. I don't respect or like her one single iota.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: February 09, 2011, 10:12:02 PM »

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: February 09, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »

Clint Dunn has a Facebook page.
He is on my friends list.
I have sent him numerous e mails, privately
as a NONjudging Mom's point of view.

He responds and I feel is a genuine, loving person.
I have been encouraging him to seek help to stop the pot.
I mentioned that he MAY use it for pain, but in all
reality there are many pain management centers who will
find another avenue of PT or ? to relieve his pain.
I have also mentioned that just because he uses it for pain,
it is not legal, he IS breaking the law, and whether it relieves
his pain or not, it is not acceptable to be classified as
a responsible parent, who wants to raise a GOOD kid, and be
a positive example for the child. Society frowns upon pot smokers.
IF it were ok, it would be legal. It has proved to be a gateway drug,
for bigger and better things, which end to be NOT better, more problamatic,
and once u get hooked u are ruled by a cunning, powerful, baffling
addiction, but u can turn it around.

In all honesty, both of these parents IMO are similar to the pillbillies, but I
have hope for Clint. He speaks the truth and is honest and open.

He told me that he KNOWS that video was posted, and it was done by Naomi's Mother, after he forced to
leave his home the other day. Geez, so what kind of folks are these ? Mom,son, Dad ??
I believe firmly that we ARE all products of our environments.

He does respond and is always kind, sincere and truthful with me.
BELIEVE ME, AFTER RAISING 4 SONS, in a loving, stable home,
this addiction can happen, but u need help to know how to get out of it.

LOL: Our 35 yr. old son is clean and sober for 3 years now. When he turns around u can still my shoe left in his a*s.

Time to spend gov't. $$ to stop this vicious cycle, before it continues on for generations !

LEP, I meant to respond to your previous post and forgot. Now I just saw this and KatGram's response. I so agree with her - your son should be commended. Thank you for sharing your story. Trish's mom (Katherine) said it wasn't Trish that posted it, she said she knows it wasn't her. I think Clint is showing determination & hope he doesn't lose momentum. I wish he would just air everything out, be upfront about every single thing, let it all be digested & disected, then move on. Wish Billie would do the same but she seems to be stuck on stupid so I don't see it happening in this lifetime...especially when she's in "protect Shawn" mode.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: February 09, 2011, 10:27:03 PM »

That might be Janet but it does not take away from what Billie was responsible for as her childrens' mother & physical custodial parent.   As far as Clint's "growing" criminal record the only thing Ive seen reported was his marijuana possession arrest & a charge he had when he was still considered a minor, at 17 -- that not meant to be a minimizing statement.

What am I not getting?  Please read below in regards to the December/January 2010 arrests for possession of a drug that at this period in time is still considered illegal.

Obviously ... the youtube video from 2009 reveals that ongoing illegal drug use was an intregal part of Clint's lifestyle.

In my opinion ... Billie and Clint did not deserved Hailey.  They both disgust me.  Their respective lifestyle choices took priority over Hailey's well-being.  They both have to take personal responsibility for what ultimately happened to their daughter.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Criminal Record

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Published Saturday, January 8, 2011

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=RSS

Clint Dunn - Getting High

http://www.youtube.com/embed/H_W6qHsaT1I

I completely agree with the bolded, unequivocally agree with you. However, remember the video was uploaded to MySpace originally on December 31, 2009. Clint was charged for under 2 oz in January of 2010. Then again charged after Hailey went missing for another under 2 oz charge.

To put in perspective, the joint he was smoking in the video looked fat, especially being a cross, but would still be slightly under 2 ounces.

I agree it's worth looking into, especially to be thorough, but ultimately it's Billie that had the main responsibility. If Hailey is found deceased, or worse yet - never found at all - I think Clint will suffer the rest of his life. Will Billie? That's what pushes me over the fence. Billie is with the person that threatened and lied to her, the person that Hailey didn;t like & felt uncomfortable around, the person that David said himself "he barely knows"...yet Billie had this idiot move in with her. No matter what Clint was doing, seems as though Billie was able to earn & obtain her LVN license. Then she meets Shawn & life goes downhill. When she was with Clint, everything was on her. After Clint everything's still on her. What about Shawn? Didn;t he work? Was he helping to pay bills? If not then why was he living there. IMO, she's a mother by name only. I think she's a liar, a manipulator, and you can hear it in the voice of the cop during one of the 911 calls. I don't blame him one bit for showing unprofessionalism bc I'm telling you he handled it alot better than what I would have. My grandfather died while holding his chief of police title and he'd have slapped her with fines, made sure her kids were taken away from her, and cussed her the heck out for being a poor excuse of a mother.

Something else, note the date Jan 30, 2010 when Clint was arrested. Didn't it come out that the initial 911 call was Shaen threatening to kill Billie & Clint. The call was in February of 2010. When I put my thinking cap on, and knowing that Billie likes to play with the 911 system, I wonder if Billie called in a tip and had Clint arrested. Maybe she & Clint were fighting...seems that's how she handles her fights...by manipulating & threatening with the cops. Billie obviously stayed with these cats that do drugs, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that she does too. I believe that 911 call from Shawn where Billie was threatening to kill herself, he stated she took a bunch of her pills & some of his Klonopin. I think Clint could probably have called the cops numerous times on Billie but he didn't and that says something to me. I have no doubt they had stuff on each other but who's the one using the le phone system...Billie. I don't respect or like her one single iota.

^ what she said

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: February 09, 2011, 10:28:08 PM »

OMG, so bc of the "Gettin High" video being posted online, people are posting really nasty stuff on Clint Dunn's Facebook page.

Naomi's mom is Trish and her grandmother is Katherine.

Looks like Katherine is pretty upset, can't say I blame her.

Here's just a tiny bit of it:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=562637&id=214715745346&fbid=10150307592705347#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=199507583398729&id=100001996540056

Snip:
Katherine Birdwell omg what the hell is this .Get real Trish did not post any video as it is not by clint and she cannot get rid of it as Brian made and posted it so let us watch the slander here folks .some body lies and since i know the facts it aint me and... that is gossip she called cps and i know who it was and it was not her .I just wish some folks would grow up and look for hailey and stop the gossip back biting as let me tell you nobody knows how much money trish naomis mother has spent on naomi and c lint dunn.i have advised her before not to pay bondsman, cell phone bills ,rent utilites, clothes .this is a crock and am very upset by it and Clint i love you very much GRow up keep your business to your self all these folks can do is tear you apart and not solve your problems and it so childish all will give advise and stab you in the back and smile in your face.what the hell do you care about a damn video and what do you think cps can do .some one needs to stop telling tales and mind there own business and you young man need to grow and keep a few problems to your self as i can guarntee you not a damn one of the women giving advice can do a damn thing Just bullshit and you can use soe one else for the drama .Next slander will be a lawsuit and believe mes she has the attorneys .Yes big boy she trish paid for you to get divorce and probation and guess what bd stopped the divorce on grounds not see hailey any more I can also promise you if you keep mouthing you will never ever see another cent of her money

i know ... his fb page is breaking my heart .... this is the status that got me ... 

Clinton Dunn
i cant take the vidieo down. patrisha trichell is the one that can take them down, shes the one that put them up.she also called c.p.s. on me to take away my other kids.all because i asked her to go home.
12 hours ago

sssoo sad .... *patricia trichell is naomi's mom ... apparently clint asked her to leave a "gathering cuz she was starting drama" and this was her retaliation ...

Clinton Dunn
i asked patricia to go home a few min. ago. all shes doing is hurting me more.she is a drama queen.this is my daughter were looking for and trish is making things worse for us.will yall please tell her to go home.
February 5 at 10:13am ·

WHERE IS THIS BEAUTIFUL CHILD????

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: February 09, 2011, 10:30:33 PM »

Sorry Tich ... I just gave the "lead ins" ....

I just wish none of this mattered and everyone would just stop and focus 100% on Hailey ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: February 09, 2011, 10:31:35 PM »

Sorry *Titch ... I just gave the "lead ins" ....

I just wish none of this mattered and everyone would just stop and focus 100% on Hailey ... 

I swear I hit that lil ole "t" key   

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: February 09, 2011, 10:51:23 PM »

Sorry *Titch ... I just gave the "lead ins" ....

I swear I hit that lil ole "t" key   

This is so sad. Where is Hailey? How can somebody even begin to find her in such a vast area? Omg it such a sad situation. These people have no money. Look at the city data info and stats. Median house income in 2009 was $26,846 & median house value in 2009 was $45,012. Are you kidding me? I understand the cost of living may be lower in that area but this is below poverty level. No wonder there are drug issues and such. I mean, it's no excuse, but oh my gosh that is so sad.

For anyone interested:
http://www.city-data.com/city/Colorado-City-Texas.html

In 2009 they had 7 cops employed. I wonder how much Billie Dunn utilized them & if they asked for a raise after their experiences with her.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: February 09, 2011, 10:55:08 PM »

Lake Erie Princess, could you please ask Clint if he can post some pictures of Hailey playing softball, or volleyball, or something other than cheerleading? I love her smile in the picture with her grandmom, father, & rest of the family. It was genuine, you could tell...
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: February 09, 2011, 11:00:07 PM »

Lake Erie Princess. Your son is to be commended for quitting and for being clean and sober.
My understanding is that Clint thinks Patricia posted that video, but she didn't.
Someone called CPS. Not her or her mother.
Keep in touch with Clint, I have a feeling that the hounds have been unleashed. 
Thnx for the compliment.
I KNOW we raised these
4 guys right. It was old school morals and values the whole way !
Tommy has said he would luv to go to TX. and get this guy help.
His mj went to alcohol, cocaine, and crack in the final stages.
We r lucky to have him, alive, & normal IQ.

These calls to CPS and the videos are a game.
This situation regarding Haley missing is serious. Whoever posted that pot video of Clint & called
CPS, needs to direct that energy towards looking for Hailey, instead of these malicious games.

I sit on the side lines and wonder why there r such messed people like this ? Parenting, breaking the cycle must stop. We need to stop this by beginning education NOW, to stop this cycle !

WE ARE ALL PRODUCTS OF OUR ENVIRONMENT !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: February 09, 2011, 11:01:59 PM »

::snipping2::

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

::snipping2::

It was a deceased Hailey who was taken from her home by Shawn Adkins on the morning of December 27th and ... Billie and Clint know it.

Why are both of Hailey's parents distancing who investigators have determined is the main suspect?

Is there a game being played ... a game that has nothing to do with justice for Hailey ... a game called "IF YOU TELL ON ME ... I'LL TELL ON YOU".

Janet

+++++ 

Witness Statements Cannot Be Validated

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Billie Dunn believes the last time her daughter was seen was December 27th at 8:30 p.m. by a neighbor, who claims she saw Hailey with the friend she said she was spending the night with, and a teenage boy.

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

Suspicions Lead to Shawn Adkins

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9340.920;num_replies=935

It was Cold Outside

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: cash, a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without.

The weather was cold outside, but Adkins said he last saw Hailey leaving without the jacket and the personal items.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: February 09, 2011, 11:02:06 PM »

Lake Erie Princess, could you please ask Clint if he can post some pictures of Hailey playing softball, or volleyball, or something other than cheerleading? I love her smile in the picture with her grandmom, father, & rest of the family. It was genuine, you could tell...
Sure I will. Any of us with a FB page can request his friendship. It is a God send for moral support. I cannot even imagine being in the shoes those people, not knowing and hanging in limbo all of these days !

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: February 09, 2011, 11:07:45 PM »

Titch ~ Thnx to u also for the nice words.
I do not know how I got through his drug addiction, but we all did !
I try to pass the message as much as I can.

EVEN if u have to snitch and put your own child in jail,
to force them to face their addiction, it can be done !
And, I AM living proof of the survival.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: February 09, 2011, 11:10:18 PM »

Titch ~ Thnx to u also for the nice words.
I do not know how I got through his drug addiction, but we all did !
I try to pass the message as much as I can.

EVEN if u have to snitch and put your own child in jail,
to force them to face their addiction, it can be done !
And, I AM living proof of the survival.

God bless you both

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: February 09, 2011, 11:17:06 PM »

IM...hello neighbor!  Ya know, I'm glad you brought up SA maybe liking young girls!  Look at BD she is tiny with a child like figure.  You bet I think he's fantasized about little girls before.  Now this is my opinion based upon 2-3 different people talking about him outside Hailey's bedroom door and the shape of Billie.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: February 09, 2011, 11:34:29 PM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

well, heck this is the entire jist of the email ......

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

So, now we're hearing things that could end up maybe ringing some truth to the email sent to you.

We now know that Brian Glasco was with Trish (Naomi's mom).

We hear Hailey's aunt saying that Hailey called her a couple of days before she disappeared and was crying...something about an altercation.

I'd like to hear about Shawn's dad that supposedly works at the same place Shawn did and if he was at work that entire day.

I don't agree that Nancy Grace paid $5,000 per interview - she doesn't do that...and trust me, she's not my favorite show to watch but she does get these stories out there in the public's eye.

I do believe Billie & Shawn were doing drugs bc it's already noted in the affidavit that they purchased illegal narcotics with money taken out at the atm. I'm certain the police have proof of them informing that bit of info.

I don't believe Billie and/or Shawn were in the hole for a $10,000 drug debt. No drug dealer in a small poverty stricken town such as theirs would let that kind of money in cash and/or drugs be fronted...no way no how.

We know Billie & Shawn shared an interest in true crime. Well what does Hailey's case remind you of...HaLeigh Cummings' case. Smoke screening, drug deal gone bad, in the hole for a drug debt, pointing the finger at everyone except who the finger really should be pointed at, low income people, low income town, step family members and half family members being with other family members making what used to be an uncle a grandfather, omg the list goes on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.