April 19, 2024, 09:29:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249620 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2011, 08:28:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I am watching the SB and I need I break....i love the black eyed peas but tonight was not a good night for them....my ears are sore!!!! i wish Shakira was there with her hips don't lie, so I could dance  Monkey Devil!
I hope to hear news about Hailey, I am reading ome of the monkey's posts and it seems that Billie is not so trusty.....
I watched NG  interviews and it seems that she believes what Billie says
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2011, 08:54:33 PM »

Desdemona - this was a totally inappropriate and instigating post.  I have removed it from the thread.  I have no idea why you chose to swoop in and accuse Fanny of something but it was wrong.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 08:57:55 PM by klaasend » Logged
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »

A couple of statistics about Mitchell County TX to put the momentous task of this search in perspective.  With a land acreage of 910 square miles and a population of around 9,000, it has a population density of 10 people per square mile.  Take away the population of Colorado City, and you are down to about 5 people per square mile.  If it were a state,  it would be only above Wyoming and Alaska.  The surrounding counties are about the same. 

How big is that?  Get in your car and drive thiry miles in one direction and make a left or right hand turn and go another thirty miles.  Continue driving until you complete the square and you have 900 square miles.  The difficulty in finding a body in that amount of area is only compounded by the 100's of places that a could be used as a hiding place.  Oil wells, natural gas wells, water wells are abundant and many inaccessible and unplatted.  There are many small and large bodies of water within the county.  Some are public access but many are on farms and ranches.  Further, a body just left in the elements would have been torn apart and scattered within days of death.  I was told by other searchers that buzzards are not common in that area, so even that signal was lost to those early on in the search. 

I don't want to sound like a negative Nellie and I applaud the searchers for what they are doing, but IMHO finding her is going to take either someone breaking their silence or divine intervention. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2011, 09:53:27 PM »

I am really getting confused here on the name thing. Where does Stewart come from for BJD? Also I can find no birth record for BJ with her mothers name (Connie Ostrander). Nor for her sister Shanna. The only marriage license I can find for BJ is with Clint. Maybe she was just using this last name (Stewart) or that is the name she was born with and they did the same thing that BJ did to Clint to allow David to carry his last name?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2011, 10:10:09 PM »

In asking if Billie had any close family that was staying with her or supporting her when she is doing press conferences, it appears that no one is really staying with her, right? except for SA if the rumors are true...
If I had a child missing, I would want my family around me..I would want my other child at home with me because I would miss him not being at home.
also, it appears that the LE are not warning others to watch out for their teenage girls, to keep their doors locked..warning girls that there could be a kidnapper in the area etc...What does that tell you? it tells me that they are pretty sure who they think is responsible for Hailey going missing..they just need to connect the dots and put it all together...Billie probably won't believe it even if SA confesses...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2011, 10:12:22 PM »

Does anyone know how to keep check of the docket arrests in Mitchell County, Tx. Since the LE obviously thinks so little of keeping the public informed of anything, I doubt if they would even state it if they made an arrest. We're dealing with the "keeping it close to the vest" guys. Since this is SuperBowl Sunday, I doubt if anyone is minding the office today anyhow. Yep! Now THAT was intended to be snarky, very snarky.

But it would be interesting who has been arrested on "periphery type" people, and for what charges. You know, like uncles, cousins, best friends who answers doors and the like. That the way things get squeezed sometimes. Not so sure the LE has that much intelligence to try that, but who knows.    jmo

I don't know how to check who's waiting to be booked; I know someone on the boards knows how to because we were trying to find Mona Nelson when all that was going on.

I did find this:  https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do?searchType=offender&siteId=44900&searchWhere=state&agency=301&id=&lastName=Adkins&firstName=Shawn&dob=&ageRange=2&methodToCall=search  aka http://tinyurl.com/4zcrhyp  and it looks like you can put in certain peoples' names, like SA for example.  But it wouldn't show them if they were waiting to be booked.

Thanks STARWYN. I'll see if I can get one of the best diggers to see what she can find. I'm not really good at it. Heart is also another good digger. She is usually posting on the Hailey Haleigh Cummins thread.

Sorry folks. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2011, 10:12:43 PM »

I am really getting confused here on the name thing. Where does Stewart come from for BJD? Also I can find no birth record for BJ with her mothers name (Connie Ostrander). Nor for her sister Shanna. The only marriage license I can find for BJ is with Clint. Maybe she was just using this last name (Stewart) or that is the name she was born with and they did the same thing that BJ did to Clint to allow David to carry his last name?

Naomi Stewart

Hailey Dunn's brother no longer staying at home in Colorado City
By Celinda Emison
Updated Wednesday, January 19, 2011

<snipped>

Clint Dunn and his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, told the Reporter-News that Hailey had spent Christmas night at Clint Dunn's home.

"She took off those earrings and dropped them by the couch and asked me to put them up for her," Stewart said. "She asked me to pick them up for her, and I only found one of them."

Stewart and Clint Dunn said Hailey walked to the Dollar Store and Alco department store Sunday, not Monday, as Burroughs told police.

"She never came over at all Monday," Stewart said.

"Police have told us surveillance tapes at both stores put Hailey there on Sunday," Clint Dunn said.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2011, 10:16:02 PM »

In asking if Billie had any close family that was staying with her or supporting her when she is doing press conferences, it appears that no one is really staying with her, right? except for SA if the rumors are true...
If I had a child missing, I would want my family around me..I would want my other child at home with me because I would miss him not being at home.
also, it appears that the LE are not warning others to watch out for their teenage girls, to keep their doors locked..warning girls that there could be a kidnapper in the area etc...What does that tell you? it tells me that they are pretty sure who they think is responsible for Hailey going missing..they just need to connect the dots and put it all together...Billie probably won't believe it even if SA confesses...

I believe there was a "best friend" who was answering the door, and may have been who was posting at WS in her defense. But I read somewhere recently on the thread she is not there anymore.

I disagree with Billie believing Shawn hurt Hailey. I think Billie knows Shawn hurt Hailey and as I said the other day, Billie loves Shawn more than she loved Hailey. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2011, 10:48:01 PM »

My theory implies that after abruptly leaving his place of employment in Snyder ... Shawn picked up his cousin and uncle ... returned home and retrieved a deceased Hailey and ... drove in the direction of Big Bridge.  It makes sense that a deceased Hailey was deposed of on the route or in the Big Bridge area while his mother was at work.

Maybe ... the cousin and uncle could be offered a plea deal if they tell all.

Janet

++++++

His Mother was at Work

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

He got to Big Spring before 8 o’clock, and he knows that because his mother wasn’t, hadn’t left for work yet. He stayed there until just after two.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Other Persons of Interest?

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's DisappearanceBy POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

A Couple Other People Failed Polygraphs

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

The Uncle?

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2011, 11:24:56 PM »

What I just cannot rap my brain around is how this rock for a human heard what her boyfriend said about her daughter & still is with him.  I know if someone had the audacity to call my precious babygirl (13 or otherwise) promiscuous and imply that she took drugs when it was a complete lie that person would be missing all their teeth & picking their manhood up off the floor, certainly not canoodling with him in bed...but snit that's just me! 

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2011, 11:45:35 PM »

Good evening monkey friends !
I was under the eather today, so slept,
& rested on the sofa. Stomach issues suck !

Billie is like a clone of our ex daughter in law.
Passive, & so ridiculously naive that she cannot admit
that she Shawn did something to her daughter.

Loyal to Shawn, puts her children on the back burner. IF my daughter
were missing, IF it was suggested by social workers that my ONLY,
other child be placed outside of mt home, I would go and stay with him.

I sense that she is very dependant on Shawn, and it is NOT really
love, lust and dependancy.

The family dynamics of Billie amaze me. Why hasn't her family (Mother, etc.)
spoken to the public, and have they been with her ? It appears that
this a her and Shawn thing, and he isn't even Hailey's Father.

A gal on FB chat stated that his truck is parked at Billie's, and he is the only
one who leaves the home. Billie stays there all day & watches the tube ? Geeez !

Is this her way of telling the world that it is a waste of time search ?

NONE of reactins appear normal. IF I lose one of our dogs or cats in the house, I panic !
How can this Mother not cry out for her daughter ? NO ONE IS THAT STABLE. Is she perhaps low Q , or have some type of mental disability ?
What the  heck is the deal with this chick ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2011, 11:51:09 PM »

What I just cannot rap my brain around is how this rock for a human heard what her boyfriend said about her daughter & still is with him.  I know if someone had the audacity to call my precious babygirl (13 or otherwise) promiscuous and imply that she took drugs when it was a complete lie that person would be missing all their teeth & picking their manhood up off the floor, certainly not canoodling with him in bed...but snit that's just me! 

Reading between the lines.....did Shawn say these awful things about Hailey because that IS how he thought ? Did he talk or force her into doing things ?

IF Hailey told her Mother, Billie appears to me to be the type of person that would not see the wrong by Shawn's actions,
she would possibly blame Hailey for dressing promiscuous or coming on or flaunting herself to Shawn. She is a sick in the head chick.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2011, 12:26:26 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146

A week after Hailey's mom said there is another person who should be looked at, Clint Dunn reacts.

Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because we knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

Dunn said nobody can be ruled at. "We don't know what's happened here. There's not a clue so we have to expect the unexpected."
((snipped))

Edit:  Recently we have been asked to "snip" articles and not post the entire thing.  It's a copyright issue.  Personally I like having the entire article posted but I have to follow the rules like everyone else.  I snipped this one for you    
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 12:31:51 AM by klaasend » Logged
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2011, 03:11:07 AM »

Good morning monkeys

Its Superbowl Sunday...yet I cannot muster being excited about it when I otherwise would be.  This case, along with countless others is weighing heavy on my heart & mind, I just cannot shake it like I once did albeit it always difficult...maybe that is because I've just reached a personal boiling point for the horrors we face daily or maybe its personal frustration because in recent years I havent been physically contributing constructively as I once did due to health reasons, I'm not sure I can put my finger on it.   I do know that my "furbabies" get more respect, care & unconditional love than the victims we cry over, unfortunately daily.  I do know that as a mother, a single one for much of the formative years, there hasnt been a day that has gone by that I havent been eternally grateful for my blessings & taken that honor to its highest level of respect & responsibility each & every day.  I do know that as a mother, I've been like a lion in a den if anyone has even attempted to hurt my children, protected countless of other's children as well thru the years...it will always mystify me how that natural instinct & basic skill level is so easily discarded by all too many, all too often selfishly & callously. 

We cry but our children of the world suffer beyond measure...to my dismay it will never end & I think that realization has irreversibly broken my heart & admittedly I'm struggling to make sure it doesnt break my spirit as well.

Today being a blessed Sunday for many of us, but even for those that have different days they hold as holy...let's take a moment to pray & reflect that this world will see a day that these travesties on humanity will minimize greatly, many learn by them...victims never forgotten  an angelic monkey

Expressed beautifully Capp. I am, like you "struggling to make sure it doesnt break my spirit as well". *It has already broken my heart. Many times.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2011, 03:22:15 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146

A week after Hailey's mom said there is another person who should be looked at, Clint Dunn reacts.

Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because we knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

Dunn said nobody can be ruled at. "We don't know what's happened here. There's not a clue so we have to expect the unexpected."
((snipped))

Edit:  Recently we have been asked to "snip" articles and not post the entire thing.  It's a copyright issue.  Personally I like having the entire article posted but I have to follow the rules like everyone else.  I snipped this one for you    

Well great, but (Billie) I would rule *in the live in dude that lied about the day Hailey went missing and was the last known person to see your daughter alive, and who told on a lie (In my opinion, he is the only person alive who says she said she was going to Dad's or MB;s) as the her whereabouts.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2011, 03:26:50 AM »

Good evening monkey friends !
I was under the eather today, so slept,
& rested on the sofa. Stomach issues suck !

Billie is like a clone of our ex daughter in law.
Passive, & so ridiculously naive that she cannot admit
that she Shawn did something to her daughter.

Loyal to Shawn, puts her children on the back burner. IF my daughter
were missing, IF it was suggested by social workers that my ONLY,
other child be placed outside of mt home, I would go and stay with him.

I sense that she is very dependant on Shawn, and it is NOT really
love, lust and dependancy.

The family dynamics of Billie amaze me. Why hasn't her family (Mother, etc.)
spoken to the public, and have they been with her ? It appears that
this a her and Shawn thing, and he isn't even Hailey's Father.

A gal on FB chat stated that his truck is parked at Billie's, and he is the only
one who leaves the home. Billie stays there all day & watches the tube ? Geeez !

Is this her way of telling the world that it is a waste of time search ?

NONE of reactins appear normal. IF I lose one of our dogs or cats in the house, I panic !
How can this Mother not cry out for her daughter ? NO ONE IS THAT STABLE. Is she perhaps low Q , or have some type of mental disability ?
What the  heck is the deal with this chick ?

Just guessing...low IQ and low self esteem, self centered, stuck in a dream world, naive...

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2011, 03:28:05 AM »

The after midnight hour, when all is quiet. See ya later 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2011, 05:16:10 AM »

Reading between the lines.....did Shawn say these awful things about Hailey because that IS how he thought ? Did he talk or force her into doing things ?

IF Hailey told her Mother, Billie appears to me to be the type of person that would not see the wrong by Shawn's actions,
she would possibly blame Hailey for dressing promiscuous or coming on or flaunting herself to Shawn. She is a sick in the head chick.

You mentioned him (Shawn) talking or forcing Hailey into doing things. That has crossed my mind too. Therefore he says she did drugs and was promiscuous.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2011, 05:18:31 AM »

A couple of statistics about Mitchell County TX to put the momentous task of this search in perspective.  With a land acreage of 910 square miles and a population of around 9,000, it has a population density of 10 people per square mile.  Take away the population of Colorado City, and you are down to about 5 people per square mile.  If it were a state,  it would be only above Wyoming and Alaska.  The surrounding counties are about the same. 

How big is that?  Get in your car and drive thiry miles in one direction and make a left or right hand turn and go another thirty miles.  Continue driving until you complete the square and you have 900 square miles.  The difficulty in finding a body in that amount of area is only compounded by the 100's of places that a could be used as a hiding place.  Oil wells, natural gas wells, water wells are abundant and many inaccessible and unplatted.  There are many small and large bodies of water within the county.  Some are public access but many are on farms and ranches.  Further, a body just left in the elements would have been torn apart and scattered within days of death.  I was told by other searchers that buzzards are not common in that area, so even that signal was lost to those early on in the search. 

I don't want to sound like a negative Nellie and I applaud the searchers for what they are doing, but IMHO finding her is going to take either someone breaking their silence or divine intervention. 

Let's pray for divine intervention.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2011, 05:19:52 AM »

Good Night (again) hope and pray for divine intervention

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.