April 25, 2024, 08:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249827 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: February 09, 2011, 11:37:33 PM »

Ok, I just finished reading some stuff. FB stuff. Don't even know whose. Started with Trish.
On the show on Monday when Billie was on, there was a chat room where q's were being asked. I saw it, not here and I wasn't looking at it every second, in fact only heard and saw the last little bit of her interview that night.
The name Brian Glasco came up in the chat from a poster. Then it went viral. Now we have all this deflection from BD & SA. So, what or why would Trish do that ? Why would she call CPS ? Not in her interests to do any of that. Not good for her daughter / granddaughter.   
Who do you think benefits from this drama and that video to shift attention ?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: February 09, 2011, 11:40:35 PM »

IM...hello neighbor!  Ya know, I'm glad you brought up SA maybe liking young girls!  Look at BD she is tiny with a child like figure.  You bet I think he's fantasized about little girls before.  Now this is my opinion based upon 2-3 different people talking about him outside Hailey's bedroom door and the shape of Billie.

OMG I so agree!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: February 09, 2011, 11:42:35 PM »

Klass or Muffy, could you please delete a post. I accidentally posted twice bc my computer got hung up. 797 or 799. Thank you.

DONE - removed 799
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 12:01:26 AM by klaasend » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: February 09, 2011, 11:50:11 PM »

Ok, I just finished reading some stuff. FB stuff. Don't even know whose. Started with Trish.
On the show on Monday when Billie was on, there was a chat room where q's were being asked. I saw it, not here and I wasn't looking at it every second, in fact only heard and saw the last little bit of her interview that night.
The name Brian Glasco came up in the chat from a poster. Then it went viral. Now we have all this deflection from BD & SA. So, what or why would Trish do that ? Why would she call CPS ? Not in her interests to do any of that. Not good for her daughter / granddaughter.   

Billie & Shawn and their respective families benefit from it. I don't believe it was Trish that called CPS, not at all. I'm starting to wonder exactly how bad and deep these people's records go.

Have we posted Billie's mom's record yet? Didn't Billie state after she & Shawn went to the ATM that they stopped at her mom's house? I'm trying to remember...
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: February 09, 2011, 11:55:45 PM »

Billie & Shawn and their respective families benefit from it. I don't believe it was Trish that called CPS, not at all. I'm starting to wonder exactly how bad and deep these people's records go.

Have we posted Billie's mom's record yet? Didn't Billie state after she & Shawn went to the ATM that they stopped at her mom's house? I'm trying to remember...

This is all getting very sickening.  I do agree, the only ones that benefit are the ones who are deflecting away from Hailey.  And there is only one reason why.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 09, 2011, 11:58:48 PM »

I really feel sorry for CD.  He's just a dumb hick that thought he could tell the truth about himself and all be okay but the backasswood peeps from there won't let it be.  It's always a dumb idea to admit your faults/habits to the public but I've always admired that.  I wanna see warts and all to know what I am dealing with.  LEP, if you talk to Clint again please remind him, I'm sure he knows, that Naomi and the baby recieve gov. assistance and it will get them kicked off or him out for his drug convictions.  That is why they had to move isn't it?  I just feel so bad for him.  So, LEP it sounds like you are giving good caring advice please keep it up he needs it.  Thank you.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: February 09, 2011, 11:59:04 PM »

Titch, yes, after the ATM withdrawal Billie said they went to her mother's house.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: February 10, 2011, 12:23:37 AM »

Thanks Klaas for fixing that...also sorry I spelled you hat wrong. Tired & going to be, sweet dreams everyone.

One thing before I go, Trish posted this on the Hailey Dunn Open Discussion FB site. If the hyper link is cut off in the middle, just copy & paste the whole thing in your browser:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905#!/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905

Snip:
Patricia Trichel hailey dunn has good people in her life as well as bad....some things r being blown out of preportion.clint loves his daughter with as nuch love as any good father does.im speaking in present tense as we will believe she is with us until pr...oof otherwise!we all make mistakes and im sure even u have skeletons in your closet!connie clint naomi lajohnna and many aunts uncles cousins and other grandmas love her!lets rememember u r not getting the entire story cause people pick it apart and change meanings.we all started out to show how much we love hailey ..............PLEASE LETS STICK WITH THAT!"LEAVE THE JUDGEMENT TO GOD"THE PROSECUTION TO THE POLICE....IF ANY OF YOU FEEL NEITHER R DOING A GOOD JOB TALK TO GOD R LAW INFORCEMENT!PLEASE WE HAVE HURT ENOUGH ALREADY!-----------------------------HAILEY DUNNS SMILE SAYS IT ALL......she was not unhappy..no more so than any other 13 year old girl......praying the people who read this r open minded loving caring and understanding!unless you know who did whatever has happened to our HAY HAY......THEN U KNOW NO MORE THAN US,WE R TRYING TO WORK TOGETHER A NATION LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 10, 2011, 12:32:27 AM »

Thanks Klaas for fixing that...also sorry I spelled you hat wrong. Tired & going to be, sweet dreams everyone.

One thing before I go, Trish posted this on the Hailey Dunn Open Discussion FB site. If the hyper link is cut off in the middle, just copy & paste the whole thing in your browser:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905#!/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905

Snip:
Patricia Trichel hailey dunn has good people in her life as well as bad....some things r being blown out of preportion.clint loves his daughter with as nuch love as any good father does.im speaking in present tense as we will believe she is with us until pr...oof otherwise!we all make mistakes and im sure even u have skeletons in your closet!connie clint naomi lajohnna and many aunts uncles cousins and other grandmas love her!lets rememember u r not getting the entire story cause people pick it apart and change meanings.we all started out to show how much we love hailey ..............PLEASE LETS STICK WITH THAT!"LEAVE THE JUDGEMENT TO GOD"THE PROSECUTION TO THE POLICE....IF ANY OF YOU FEEL NEITHER R DOING A GOOD JOB TALK TO GOD R LAW INFORCEMENT!PLEASE WE HAVE HURT ENOUGH ALREADY!-----------------------------HAILEY DUNNS SMILE SAYS IT ALL......she was not unhappy..no more so than any other 13 year old girl......praying the people who read this r open minded loving caring and understanding!unless you know who did whatever has happened to our HAY HAY......THEN U KNOW NO MORE THAN US,WE R TRYING TO WORK TOGETHER A NATION LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!!

Nite Titch ... I'm an outtie too .... I applaud Trish's post ... I really do ... BUT it is mud slinging amongst family members that has fueled this fire.  Let's hope this latest post puts it out ...

Now where the heck is Hailey?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: February 10, 2011, 01:36:07 AM »

Casey - habitual liar...changes story to fit her needs

Misty - habitual liar...changes story to fit her needs

Terri - habitual liar...changes story to fit her needs

Billie - habitual liar...changes story to fit her needs

Yep....DISGUSTING

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: February 10, 2011, 02:45:36 AM »

Nite all !
I need to sleep. All of this stuff back and forth
makes me feel like a ping pong ball gone wild !

The more I read, the more confused I get.
LE needs to lock someone up for a trivial reason,
as they did Elisa and squeeze 'em for answers.

Save me a banana for am !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: February 10, 2011, 11:00:46 AM »

Kat_Gram

Maybe Trish is a grandmother who is sincerely worried about the environment that Naomi's children are living in.  In other words ... her grandbabies are priority concern.

Trish's mother reveals that her daughter ... to a large extent ... is financially supporting that household.

Janet

+++++

OMG, so bc of the "Gettin High" video being posted online, people are posting really nasty stuff on Clint Dunn's Facebook page.

Naomi's mom is Trish and her grandmother is Katherine.

Looks like Katherine is pretty upset, can't say I blame her.

Here's just a tiny bit of it:

::snipping2::

Snip:
Katherine Birdwell omg what the hell is this .Get real Trish did not post any video as it is not by clint and she cannot get rid of it as Brian made and posted it so let us watch the slander here folks .some body lies and since i know the facts it aint me and... that is gossip she called cps and i know who it was and it was not her .I just wish some folks would grow up and look for hailey and stop the gossip back biting as let me tell you nobody knows how much money trish naomis mother has spent on naomi and c lint dunn.i have advised her before not to pay bondsman, cell phone bills ,rent utilites, clothes .this is a crock and am very upset by it and Clint i love you very much GRow up keep your business to your self all these folks can do is tear you apart and not solve your problems and it so childish all will give advise and stab you in the back and smile in your face.what the hell do you care about a damn video and what do you think cps can do .some one needs to stop telling tales and mind there own business and you young man need to grow and keep a few problems to your self as i can guarntee you not a damn one of the women giving advice can do a damn thing Just bullshit and you can use soe one else for the drama .Next slander will be a lawsuit and believe mes she has the attorneys .Yes big boy she trish paid for you to get divorce and probation and guess what bd stopped the divorce on grounds not see hailey any more I can also promise you if you keep mouthing you will never ever see another cent of her money

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: February 10, 2011, 11:19:12 AM »

Considering in respective interviews ... Clint and Billie for their own respective motives  are distancing Shawn from implication in the disappearance of their daughter ... I am counting on those within the investigation to connect the dots.  I believe the connecting of dots will reveal the truth and ... justice for Hailey will be realized.

I contend that the origin of the 2:00 PM text message to Mary Beth will be the catalyst and ... Shawn Adkins will be arrested and charged as the main suspect in the Hailey Dunn case with or without a body.

Janet

++++++

DISTANCING SHAWN

Billie Dunn

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

((snipped))

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

((snipped))

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9340.920;num_replies=935

Clint Dunn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 11:31:37 AM by klaasend » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: February 10, 2011, 11:24:32 AM »

Klass/Mod

Please insert <snipped> before and after the first quote in my last post.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: February 10, 2011, 01:53:29 PM »

What has been revealed regarding the dynamics of both Clint and Billie's lifestyle choices ...  implies that as a grandmother looking on I would be a broken woman.

With a heavy heart ... for the well-being of the children ... I would be seeking advice regarding an intervention.

Is there one Monkey on this forum who would be comfortable if his/her child/grandchild were to spend time in either Clint or Billie's home?  My heart goes out to Hailey, David, Chloe and Naomi's young son.  They are no less worthy. 

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #815 on: February 10, 2011, 02:00:29 PM »

Kat_Gram

Maybe Trish is a grandmother who is sincerely worried about the environment that Naomi's children are living in.  In other words ... her grandbabies are priority concern.

Trish's mother reveals that her daughter ... to a large extent ... is financially supporting that household.

Janet

+++++

OMG, so bc of the "Gettin High" video being posted online, people are posting really nasty stuff on Clint Dunn's Facebook page.

Snip:
Katherine Birdwell omg what the hell is this .Get real Trish did not post any video as it is not by clint and she cannot get rid of it as Brian made and posted it so let us watch the slander here folks .some body lies and since i know the facts it aint me and... that is gossip she called cps and i know who it was and it was not her .I just wish some folks would grow up and look for hailey and stop the gossip back biting as let me tell you nobody knows how much money trish naomis mother has spent on naomi and c lint dunn.i have advised her before not to pay bondsman, cell phone bills ,rent utilites, clothes .this is a crock and am very upset by it and Clint i love you very much GRow up keep your business to your self all these folks can do is tear you apart and not solve your problems and it so childish all will give advise and stab you in the back and smile in your face.what the hell do you care about a damn video and what do you think cps can do .some one needs to stop telling tales and mind there own business and you young man need to grow and keep a few problems to your self as i can guarntee you not a damn one of the women giving advice can do a damn thing Just bullshit and you can use soe one else for the drama .Next slander will be a lawsuit and believe mes she has the attorneys .Yes big boy she trish paid for you to get divorce and probation and guess what bd stopped the divorce on grounds not see hailey any more I can also promise you if you keep mouthing you will never ever see another cent of her money

Kinda pot calling kettle black since Naomi's mom Trish was married to Brian Glasco who is in fact in the video with Clint, I find it hypocritical......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: February 10, 2011, 02:24:33 PM »

Kat_Gram

Janet

+++++

Snip:

Kinda pot calling kettle black since Naomi's mom Trish was married to Brian Glasco who is in fact in the video with Clint, I find it hypocritical......

I agree.  I do not pretend to understand the family dynamics.

However ... could it be from a grandmother's perspective ... Trish was attempting to do the right by her grandkids when she provided financial support to Clint and Naomi and the children ...  when she allegedly reported her daughter to CPS.

Janet

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: February 10, 2011, 02:36:21 PM »

Janet you are trully what I would call a respectable woman.  Prolly a fantastic wife and Mother!  I know you are from a different generation(I don't necessarily mean age either)and probably a different class of people than those we are discussing here.  Dynamics you say?  If by that you mean, Trish went with B. Glasco, Naomi is with Clint, where do you think Hailey would have ended up.  Not dynamics, white trash! It just goes down the line like that.  There are those wonderful folks who want out and get out and I applaud them for that.  Very strong people. Sorry but I live in white trashville.  They even call my area the redneck riviera!  I do like Clint, don't get me wrong, he just isn't smart enough to know when to shut up!  Please take no offense at anything I have said cause I'm giving you mad props! lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: February 10, 2011, 02:53:28 PM »

Janet you are trully what I would call a respectable woman.  Prolly a fantastic wife and Mother!  I know you are from a different generation(I don't necessarily mean age either)and probably a different class of people than those we are discussing here.  Dynamics you say?  If by that you mean, Trish went with B. Glasco, Naomi is with Clint, where do you think Hailey would have ended up.  Not dynamics, white trash! It just goes down the line like that.  There are those wonderful folks who want out and get out and I applaud them for that.  Very strong people. Sorry but I live in white trashville.  They even call my area the redneck riviera!  I do like Clint, don't get me wrong, he just isn't smart enough to know when to shut up!  Please take no offense at anything I have said cause I'm giving you mad props! lol

melisb

This is why I somehow believe that Trish ... although caught up herself in the cycle of dysfunction ... she is somehow making an attempt to break through that cycle for her grandkids sake.  Could it be that assisting Clint and Naomi financially is a way to assure those children are provided for?  Could the alleged call to CPS to report her daughter was an effort to free her grandkids from an enviroment that is not beneficial for their well-being?

I don't know.  I just know what I would feel and what I would attempt if Chloe and her young brother were my precious grandkids.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 10, 2011, 03:00:01 PM »

Obviously ... you have not talked to the proverbial fly who has been an ******* on our wall over the years.

Have a good day melisb.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.