April 23, 2024, 05:05:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249732 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: February 10, 2011, 03:29:49 PM »

Professional Searchers Returning to Colorado City

Two national missing child search organizations are returning to Colorado City next week for a in the hopes of finding Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 27.

The Laura Recovery Center and KlaasKids came to help organize searches last month and will do the same on Feb. 18, 19 and 20.

::snipping2::

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=340716
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: February 10, 2011, 03:51:53 PM »

Janet you are trully what I would call a respectable woman.  Prolly a fantastic wife and Mother!  I know you are from a different generation(I don't necessarily mean age either)and probably a different class of people than those we are discussing here.  Dynamics you say?  If by that you mean, Trish went with B. Glasco, Naomi is with Clint, where do you think Hailey would have ended up.  Not dynamics, white trash! It just goes down the line like that.  There are those wonderful folks who want out and get out and I applaud them for that.  Very strong people. Sorry but I live in white trashville.  They even call my area the redneck riviera!  I do like Clint, don't get me wrong, he just isn't smart enough to know when to shut up!  Please take no offense at anything I have said cause I'm giving you mad props! lol

melisb

This is why I somehow believe that Trish ... although caught up herself in the cycle of dysfunction ... she is somehow making an attempt to break through that cycle for her grandkids sake.  Could it be that assisting Clint and Naomi financially is a way to assure those children are provided for?  Could the alleged call to CPS to report her daughter was an effort to free her grandkids from an enviroment that is not beneficial for their well-being?

I don't know.  I just know what I would feel and what I would attempt if Chloe and her young brother were my precious grandkids.

Janet

Yes ma'am you are probably right.  It takes a toll on someone to have to support grown folks who need to grow up themselves but yes, helping to support them does ensure they have what they need and can keep a roof over that babies head.  My Momma would do the same no matter what age if I wasn't able to live like I should be but mine is so sweet she gives even though it's not needed.  You know how you caring, sweet Mommies are!  Oh, I love my Momma so much and she has been so good to me and accepting of me and all my faults!!  If only that sweet little Hailey had a Mom like mine or like you!  Can you imagine how far she would have gone in life?  Not downing what she was born into cause even less fortunate(money wise) folks have overcome and succeeded and became all they wanted to be.  I just wouldn't want her to end up in that small town trap that happens to some of those good little girls sometime...BF, baby, moving around a lot, BF gone, just hard for a young girl, well it's just hard on anyone if way too young and not planned out.  See you guys later, gotta go back to work.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #822 on: February 10, 2011, 04:52:38 PM »

Janet you are trully what I would call a respectable woman.  Prolly a fantastic wife and Mother!  I know you are from a different generation(I don't necessarily mean age either)and probably a different class of people than those we are discussing here.  Dynamics you say?  If by that you mean, Trish went with B. Glasco, Naomi is with Clint, where do you think Hailey would have ended up.  Not dynamics, white trash! It just goes down the line like that.  There are those wonderful folks who want out and get out and I applaud them for that.  Very strong people. Sorry but I live in white trashville.  They even call my area the redneck riviera!  I do like Clint, don't get me wrong, he just isn't smart enough to know when to shut up!  Please take no offense at anything I have said cause I'm giving you mad props! lol

Monkey Devil!

BBM~you must definitely be EXTREMELY closed to me if you live on the redneck riviera I wonder how Trish can explain keeping her daughter around Brian as I am sure the dope habit for him is not a new one so she had to exposed Naomi to it as a child/teenager.

I may disagree with him getting high on camera but know alot of ppl who use pot every now and then and not one has had CPS or DCF called on them, usually when they get in narcotics and street drugs like meth, coke, crack etc are when DCF is called in......that being said I don't know any of those ppl who would use in front of their kids and they call have kids 20+ and up, and I am willing to bet Hailey surely witnessed alot of drugs and alcohol in her short 13 yrs than I have with a druggie brother in 43 yrs. I do admire Clint for at the least being honest about his drug use (well- kinda, he stated it was for pain), but between the two I see him as the more honest parent IMO and he has been out searching, meets with the searchers and prays with them, a he77 of a lot more than Billie is doing.......granted Hailey prolly never had a chance and she overcomed so much, I do think she was in to alot of activities just to have an excuse to not be home though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: February 10, 2011, 04:58:28 PM »

melisb

This is why I somehow believe that Trish ... although caught up herself in the cycle of dysfunction ... she is somehow making an attempt to break through that cycle for her grandkids sake.  Could it be that assisting Clint and Naomi financially is a way to assure those children are provided for?  Could the alleged call to CPS to report her daughter was an effort to free her grandkids from an enviroment that is not beneficial for their well-being?

I don't know.  I just know what I would feel and what I would attempt if Chloe and her young brother were my precious grandkids.

Janet

I do have one question, how much financial support was she giving them? Just curious as they were living in section 8 housing and about 4 weeks ago Naomi and Chloe were sick and needed antibiotics, yet had no money to pick them up-at first I thought surely someone would help, but I offered and when I called the pharmacy they were over 120 dollars, so I understand why they had trouble payng for those to be honest, but why not help with a RX for her own grandbaby? I can understand not enabling them with alot of things, but IIRC they had no car, no place to stay, no money, nothing..........and Chloe is about 4 months old so what financial support was Trish really giving?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: February 10, 2011, 05:05:34 PM »

Honestly I am so past the point of even knowing where to begin anymore

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/hailey-dunns-life-impacted-by-drugs.html

We heard that David's father is in prison for drugs, leaving Hailey's brother bereft of a father's influence. This would mean that David would be raised without a father because of drugs. His life would then in turn impact Hailey's.

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 10, 2011, 05:18:34 PM »

Monkey Devil!

BBM~you must definitely be EXTREMELY closed to me if you live on the redneck riviera I wonder how Trish can explain keeping her daughter around Brian as I am sure the dope habit for him is not a new one so she had to exposed Naomi to it as a child/teenager.

I may disagree with him getting high on camera but know alot of ppl who use pot every now and then and not one has had CPS or DCF called on them, usually when they get in narcotics and street drugs like meth, coke, crack etc are when DCF is called in......that being said I don't know any of those ppl who would use in front of their kids and they call have kids 20+ and up, and I am willing to bet Hailey surely witnessed alot of drugs and alcohol in her short 13 yrs than I have with a druggie brother in 43 yrs. I do admire Clint for at the least being honest about his drug use (well- kinda, he stated it was for pain), but between the two I see him as the more honest parent IMO and he has been out searching, meets with the searchers and prays with them, a he77 of a lot more than Billie is doing.......granted Hailey prolly never had a chance and she overcomed so much, I do think she was in to alot of activities just to have an excuse to not be home though

Ding! Quite a bit of pot calling kettle & childish blame game going on.   Im too aggravated beyond words I can express here & if the focus switches from a missing child case to CC's version of "family feud" we will never find the answer.   To all the families involved I say this:   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT THE DIRTY LAUNDRY DOWN, TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR POOR ACTIONS, GET HONEST, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, GROW UP & FOCUS ON FINDING OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HAILEY!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: February 10, 2011, 05:30:15 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/hailey-dunns-life-impacted-by-drugs.html

We heard that David's father is in prison for drugs, leaving Hailey's brother bereft of a father's influence. This would mean that David would be raised without a father because of drugs. His life would then in turn impact Hailey's.

I'm not so sure he's in jail

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: February 10, 2011, 06:00:21 PM »

Both Clint and Billie for their own respective reasons are focusing everywhere but on  Shawn Adkins ... the main suspect in the disappearance of their daughter.

It is up to investigators to advocate for Hailey by connecting the dots regarding Shawn's actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th as well as ... attempts to manipulate the established chain of events.

Janet

+++++

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

Adkins twice refused to take polygraph examinations. Then he agreed to a polygraph, but after providing some inconsistent information, he ended this polygraph by walking out. Officials said he failed the polygraph, particularly concerning the whereabouts of Hailey.

<snipped>

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in the Colorado City area from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Shawn Adkins Interview on KTAB, February 7, 2011: Transcription

<snipped>

REPORTER: So also, according to the affidavits, you had originally said that when you quit your job, you went straight to Big Springs, but then there were cell phone actual pings in Colorado City.

SHAWN ADKINS: Well, that, the investigators asked me. They never asked which specific places I went. They go, “Where did you go Monday, when Hailey supposedly disappeared?”, and I told them I went to Big Spring, and that’s where I was at.

<snipped>

REPORTER: ... he affidavits show that stories have changed. I mean, what do you say about that? Has your story changed at all?

SHAWN ADKINS: If it has, it was because I remembered something, and then I let the investigators know, but that’s how they say my story has changed, then that’s how it changed, ’cause there’s been some things that I didn’t remember to tell them at the time, but later I did remember, and then I told them. That’s how my story could have changed, but no, my story hasn’t changed, other than that.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-shawn-adkins-interview-feb-7-transcription/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 10, 2011, 06:13:04 PM »

As of January 19, 2011 ... Shawn Adkins had yet to reveal to his attorney that he had stopped at Grandma's home on his way to Big Spring.

At that period in time ... Sydney Lyle was making of futile attempt to explain why pings from Shawn's cell phone would bounce off the tower in Colorado City.

When was the stop at Grandma's home inserted into the chain of events ... grandma who was was not home at 6:30 AM on the morning of December 27th.

Janet

+++++

Adkins' Lawyer: Phone Records Could Be Incorrect
POSTED: 2:43 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 3:09 pm CST January 19, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The lawyer representing the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Shawn Adkins, says that phone records placing Adkins in the vicinity of the Dunn residence early on Dec. 27, when he told authorities he was somewhere else, could be incorrect.

Fort Worth-based attorney Sidney Lyle told KTXS News on Wednesday that, in his own experience, phone records can show use in one area when the phone user was in a different location.

"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26543967/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: February 10, 2011, 06:20:13 PM »

LOL~I thought my reading glasses would help but I can't read anything on that, and I have seen a couple of those posted - what site is that?

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: February 10, 2011, 06:24:11 PM »

As of January 19, 2011 ... Shawn Adkins had yet to reveal to his attorney that he had stopped at Grandma's home on his way to Big Spring.

At that period in time ... Sydney Lyle was making of futile attempt to explain why pings from Shawn's cell phone would bounce off the tower in Colorado City.

When was the stop at Grandma's home inserted into the chain of events ... grandma who was was not home at 6:30 AM on the morning of December 27th.

Janet

+++++

Adkins' Lawyer: Phone Records Could Be Incorrect
POSTED: 2:43 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 3:09 pm CST January 19, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The lawyer representing the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Shawn Adkins, says that phone records placing Adkins in the vicinity of the Dunn residence early on Dec. 27, when he told authorities he was somewhere else, could be incorrect.

Fort Worth-based attorney Sidney Lyle told KTXS News on Wednesday that, in his own experience, phone records can show use in one area when the phone user was in a different location.

"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26543967/detail.html

I think you are spot on wrt the "stop" at Grandma's......when they found out about the pings the story changed and locals say no one would use I -20 to go from his work to Big Spring, and I had to LMAO about the El Paso stmt, hello it is JUST a stone's throw from El Paso, my son is there at Ft. Bliss and I have scared the he77 out of him about even considering going into Mexico, sometimes I think Kirkuk, Iraq is safer than that part of Mexico

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: February 10, 2011, 06:25:46 PM »

LOL~I thought my reading glasses would help but I can't read anything on that, and I have seen a couple of those posted - what site is that?

IM
- the small print cannot be read but the site is Ancestry.com.  I'm just saying that according to Ancestry.com David A. Gloria is David's dad not Clint Dunn or anyone else.  That is according to birth records.  Now, that would be what is on the birth certificate and there's the possibility that Billie lied about who the father was for the certificate (but I doubt that).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: February 10, 2011, 06:31:36 PM »

The Distancing of Shawn Adkins

Billie Dunn

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Colorado City Manager

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: February 10, 2011, 06:31:51 PM »

The Distancing of Shawn

Clint Dunn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: February 10, 2011, 06:42:35 PM »

I think you are spot on wrt the "stop" at Grandma's......when they found out about the pings the story changed and locals say no one would use I -20 to go from his work to Big Spring, and I had to LMAO about the El Paso stmt, hello it is JUST a stone's throw from El Paso, my son is there at Ft. Bliss and I have scared the he77 out of him about even considering going into Mexico, sometimes I think Kirkuk, Iraq is safer than that part of Mexico

Billie Dunn conceded on January 12th NG that Shawn would not have gone through Colorado City if he had driven directly to Big Spring.

Also ... it would not think that Shawn spend 25 minutes knocking on Grandma's door ... the time period of the pinging off the Colorado City cell tower.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: So, Alexis Weed, he says -- let me get the story straight. And then line it up with the pings.

WEED: OK. So he says he leaves to go to his mother`s house and that`s in Big Spring, Texas. This is at 6:10. But his cell phone pings show that at 6:35 a.m., he is pinging in Colorado City.

GRACE: All the way up until nearly 7:00 a.m.

WEED: Correct.

GRACE: So he goes back to the area in which Hailey lives.

WEED: It looks that way.

GRACE: Question, if he were back at the home, is that the cell tower his phone would ping off?

WEED: Yes, police say in the affidavit that that`s the exact same tower.

GRACE: OK. Did you know that, Billie Dunn? He didn`t go straight to his mother`s. He went back to where the home is.

DUNN: I found that out last night watching the news. He told me the same thing that he went straight to his mom`s house in Big Spring.

GRACE: Now in his defense, to get from work to his mother`s, would he drive through Colorado City?

DUNN: No, I don`t think so. He could but it would be shorter to not come through Colorado City.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: February 10, 2011, 06:45:06 PM »

IM
- the small print cannot be read but the site is Ancestry.com.  I'm just saying that according to Ancestry.com David A. Gloria is David's dad not Clint Dunn or anyone else.  That is according to birth records.  Now, that would be what is on the birth certificate and there's the possibility that Billie lied about who the father was for the certificate (but I doubt that).
Thanks for the site, I knew Clint wasn't the dad a few weeks ago and only learned who was DD's dad recently but haven't done any searches on him yet.......LOL and so true about David Gloria, there is no telling who that daddy really is, but I thought he favored Clint a bit in the pictures, of course ppl think I look just like my oldest and of course they are my children via divorce, married their dad and inherited them, divorced him and kept the kids.

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: February 10, 2011, 06:50:57 PM »

In the FB post, Katherine says that it wasn't Trish who made the report to CPS. I would take her word for it.
I really think that these peeps should have private phone calls instead of posting this stuff on FB. Or, if that isn't possible, send a letter.
Clint struck out at Billie verbally. Then these hounds became unleashed.
Connect the dots.
Clint has to be quiet, anything he says in public isn't going to matter, it is up to LE.
If he says any more about Billie / Shawn, there would be retaliation ( IMO ) like with Mr. Glasco's name being thrown into the mix along with the public finding the video. And someone calling CPS. Clint, like I said has alot more to lose here. As if Hailey isn't bad enough, now there are persons who want him to be the focus.   
Clint should be the voice for Hailey. He has the capabilities to be.
I really believe that. Billie and Shawn have told too many lies and things have come out how both children were treated, ignored, neglected while in HER house.
This other stuff is best left unsaid by Clint, Naiomi, Trish and Katherine on anything that is public.
Where has Billie 'n Shawn been ?
Studying , cramming for their next interviews or Lie Detector Tests ?
cheroke7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: February 10, 2011, 07:08:33 PM »

When Billie and Clint were married in 1998, her last name was Stewart
STEWART    BILLIE  J    21        DUNN  CLINTON    W  21    8/15/1998
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txscurry/vitals/BrideS.htm
Have I missed something somewhere ?
Sherry

IM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: February 10, 2011, 07:08:42 PM »

In the FB post, Katherine says that it wasn't Trish who made the report to CPS. I would take her word for it.
I really think that these peeps should have private phone calls instead of posting this stuff on FB. Or, if that isn't possible, send a letter.
Clint struck out at Billie verbally. Then these hounds became unleashed.
Connect the dots.
Clint has to be quiet, anything he says in public isn't going to matter, it is up to LE.
If he says any more about Billie / Shawn, there would be retaliation ( IMO ) like with Mr. Glasco's name being thrown into the mix along with the public finding the video. And someone calling CPS. Clint, like I said has alot more to lose here. As if Hailey isn't bad enough, now there are persons who want him to be the focus.   
Clint should be the voice for Hailey. He has the capabilities to be.
I really believe that. Billie and Shawn have told too many lies and things have come out how both children were treated, ignored, neglected while in HER house.
This other stuff is best left unsaid by Clint, Naiomi, Trish and Katherine on anything that is public.
Where has Billie 'n Shawn been ?
Studying , cramming for their next interviews or Lie Detector Tests ?

ITA with everything except I still think it is possible that Trish did.....I saw several messages from ppl stating that she sent it to many others and knew once she did that someone would post it (again, could be rumor but it could be true if he had asked her to leave the house a few days ago because she was causing more drama). I still can't get over the fact she was married to Brian.

I was thinking the same thing as you about Clint spilling the beans so to speak, spot on that he has everything to lose and nothing to gain, as long as he is telling LE the truth then I am good with that. I was totally shocked to see the postings on the FB page by Trish's mom, grandmother and how trashy they were, everyone has some trash just don't air it on a public site, finally Trish's sister/aunt told her mom to stop it and let them deal with it privately which is how it should have been done in the first place but sadly it wasn't. I also think the comment from Clint about airing his dirty laundry was prophetic, they sure did and it was pretty fast too, although we knew he smoked pot the YT made it worse for many ppl just seeing it. Honestly if it was my FB page I would have deleted all the post and blocked them from posting but that's just me.

[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: February 10, 2011, 07:08:53 PM »

Offender Information Detail

SID Number:    05955382
TDCJ Number:    01683464
Name:    GLORIA,DAVID
Race:    H
Sex:    M
Maximum Sentence Date:    2013-09-27       
Current Facility:    GARZA EAST
Projected Release Date:    2012-02-15
Parole Eligibility Date:    2011-02-01

SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR SCHEDULED RELEASE:
Scheduled Release Date:    Offender is not scheduled for release at this time.
Scheduled Release Type:    Will be determined when release date is scheduled.
Scheduled Release Location:    Will be determined when release date is scheduled.

Offense History:
Offense Date    Offense    Sentence Date    County    Case No.    Sentence (Y-MM-DD)
2000-11-02    ASLT ON PUBLIC SERVANT    2001-04-23    GONZALES    8-01    5-00-00
2009-02-10    POSS MARIJ 4OZ-5LBS    2010-09-30    GUADALUPE    09-1961-CR    3-00-00

Projected Release Date:

Projected Release Date is the date, which is determined by the TDCJ Institutional Division Records Office, that an offender is projected to be released from incarceration if not released on parole sooner. The calculation of the projected release date is affected by offense title and offense date.

* If an offender committed their offense prior to 9/1/1996 and their offense is mandatory supervision eligible, the projected release date is calculated as their scheduled release date to mandatory supervision (if not paroled prior to that), when their time credits (flat time served plus good time earned) equal their total sentence.
* If an offender committed their offense on or after 9/1/1996 and their offense is mandatory supervision eligible, the projected release date is calculated as their scheduled release date to mandatory supervision (if not paroled prior to that), when their time credits (flat time served plus good time earned) equal their total sentence AND the Parole Board has approved their release to mandatory supervision (per the Discretionary Mandatory Supervision law); however, if the Parole Board denies the release on mandatory supervision, the projected release date is recalculated to reflect the same date as the maximum expiration date, which is otherwise known as their discharge date. Subsequent reviews by the Parole Board that result in approval for mandatory supervision release result in the projected release date being recalculated to an earlier date to allow for mandatory supervision release processing to occur.
* If an offender is incarcerated for an offense that by law is non-mandatory supervision eligible, their projected release date matches their maximum expiration date, when their time credits (flat time only) equals their total sentence and they therefore discharge their sentence when released (if not paroled prior to that).

Parole Eligibility:

An offender's parole eligibility is determined by the laws in effect on the date the offense was committed, the offense of conviction, and the sentence. The Board of Pardons and Paroles has complete discretion in parole decisions.

** State Jail offenders are not eligible for parole.

http://168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/InmateDetails.jsp?sidnumber=05955382

Is this him?  This info came from http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/offender_information.htm

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.