April 27, 2024, 08:43:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249974 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 28, 2011, 09:15:03 PM »

HAILEY DUNN
LAST SEEN DECEMBER 27, 2010
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 10:08:13 PM by klaasend » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 09:11:33 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 09:12:00 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 09:14:53 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 09:15:51 PM »

Mommie Dearest is also suppose to have an interview tonight on their local channel (10?) but will not confirm that SA is baaaccckkkkk

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 09:25:49 PM »

Welcome back!  Hmm, interesting about more BD interviews. 

Speaking of BD press, having been warned that she's going to be litigious, wow Peter Hyatt.  That's a pretty bold step, a bluff-calling.  I wonder if there is any way at all of proving anything said.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 09:47:13 PM »

I hadn't seen this interview yet: http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/

Excerpt:  "Laughter and yells from the playground of a local elementary school carried two blocks to Billie Jean Dunn's front porch Monday, where she faced a bouquet of microphones.

When the recess bell rang, the voices disappeared and the pleas for her own little girl began.

"I'm so envious when I see mothers with their daughters in stores, or during the searches," Dunn said from her living room Wednesday afternoon. "I've learned how lucky I am to be a mother."  (continues at the link)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 10:27:08 PM »

I hadn't seen this interview yet: http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/

Excerpt:  "Laughter and yells from the playground of a local elementary school carried two blocks to Billie Jean Dunn's front porch Monday, where she faced a bouquet of microphones.

When the recess bell rang, the voices disappeared and the pleas for her own little girl began.

"I'm so envious when I see mothers with their daughters in stores, or during the searches," Dunn said from her living room Wednesday afternoon. "I've learned how lucky I am to be a mother."  (continues at the link)
This is very self serving seeing as days went by without her seeing her daughter and the daughter living at other homes. Even when she was home mom and SA were in the bedroom (the last night she was at home) I wonder when the last time they had a mother/daughter shopping trip.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 10:51:54 PM »

Someone drove by BJD's house and snapped a few pics.....here is one from about 5pm today. Has this truck left the house and is now back, or has it NEVER left? I don't know

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 11:55:52 PM »

Someone drove by BJD's house and snapped a few pics.....here is one from about 5pm today. Has this truck left the house and is now back, or has it NEVER left? I don't know
The sofa is gone and when she gave the PC in the front yard it wasn't there.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 12:02:10 AM »

The sofa is gone and when she gave the PC in the front yard it wasn't there.

The sofa or the truck? I watched it but already forgot 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »

The law enforcement situation  is worse than I thought.

<snipped>
In the first week of January, local and national law enforcement conducted door-to-door searches of the city. Officers and volunteers have boarded helicopters, horses and four-wheelers.

Agencies, totaling more than 50 officers, that were headquartered in the CC Thompson Room for briefings and instructions have since cleared out.

FBI, Texas Rangers and members of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have been pulled off until new discoveries require them to return. Members of the Secret Service were in the city the first week, but have also since moved out.

<snipped>
Snyder resident Freda Radcliff was one of the organizers of Hailey's Angels, a group that searches on foot and who helped memorialize and rename a small bridge in the town of Dunn. Radcliff said she drives to the bridge every morning and says a prayer for Hailey with whoever comes to search. On Monday, only two others showed up.

"I think it's pitiful people are giving up searching for Hailey," she said. "So many people took time off (in the beginning), and now it's like everyone's giving up."
<snipped>

Sheriff Patrick Toombs, who has held that position in Mitchell County for more than 20 years, said fresh leads have slowed to 10 or fewer per day. One full-time officer is still assigned to the case.

<SNIPPED>

Who in the he77 is looking for Hailey? We were told by a poster she was sure there were people working hard behind the scenes night and day looking for her. She is always in the know about these kinds of things and was positve every thing is being do. So I ask again.WHO IN THE HE77 IS LOOKING FOR HAILEY?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2011, 12:18:48 AM »

This is very self serving seeing as days went by without her seeing her daughter and the daughter living at other homes. Even when she was home mom and SA were in the bedroom (the last night she was at home) I wonder when the last time they had a mother/daughter shopping trip.

What stores?...the beeotch hasnt gotten past her front door but for a few times.   What searches?   The only one she went to was at MK's urging & nothing before or since.

Wait, hold up just one dang minute....she's just now learned how lucky she is to be a mother?   Are you flippin kidding me   She's been a mother for 16 years & only when her daughter is missing, probably murdered, this is when she realizes how lucky she is to be a mother.  Someone justify to me how being snuggled up to her sociopath violent b/f how that inandofitself indicates how lucky she is to be a mother.  Please stop me cuz Im having a little tiff with hubbie about me taking a road trip to give Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm a piece of my mind    It is high time someone sits this stupid twit down to give her a dose of reality and doesnt let her off the hook with her lies, selfishness & stupidity.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2011, 12:50:02 AM »

<snipped>

Mary Beth Garcia, the 14-year-old friend Adkins told police Hailey was supposed to spend the night with, said she never made those plans.

The last text message Mary Beth said she received from Hailey asked what she was doing. It was sent the day before Hailey was reported missing, at 2:16 p.m.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2011, 12:52:15 AM »

Hailey Dunn Case: Weather, Exhaustion To Blame For Dwindling Search Parties  (with video)

<snipped>

Saturday, KTXS was one of only three media outlets to attend the press briefing, a drastic change from the days just following Hailey's disappearance.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26763608/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 01:11:14 AM »

Organizers cite wintry weather for low turnout in Hailey Dunn search

<snipped>

The volunteers are turning over items to law enforcement items they find they could have a connection to the case, but Markunas said communication between the volunteers and law enforcement is not as good as they had hoped.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/05/organizers-cite-wintry-weather-for-low-turnout/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 01:12:22 AM »

Hailey Dunn Searchers Ask for Help

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13977955
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 01:13:39 AM »

Search for Hailey Dunn changes a city
Missing teen is residents' main priority

<snipped>

When addressing media, which Dunn says takes up much of her time, she speaks directly to Hailey or someone who might be holding her.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 01:17:35 AM »

Search for Hailey Dunn changes a city
Missing teen is residents' main priority

<snipped>

When addressing media, which Dunn says takes up much of her time, she speaks directly to Hailey or someone who might be holding her.

Oh well bless her heart. I'm sorry that people actually still want to talk to her about Hailey; at this rate, they won't for long, and she and PsychobillyHoneybunsStudmuffin can watch tv, snort their every lovin' lives away, and throw as many parties as they want. 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011, 10:00:23 AM »

The law enforcement situation  is worse than I thought.

<snipped>
In the first week of January, local and national law enforcement conducted door-to-door searches of the city. Officers and volunteers have boarded helicopters, horses and four-wheelers.

Agencies, totaling more than 50 officers, that were headquartered in the CC Thompson Room for briefings and instructions have since cleared out.

FBI, Texas Rangers and members of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have been pulled off until new discoveries require them to return. Members of the Secret Service were in the city the first week, but have also since moved out.

<snipped>
Snyder resident Freda Radcliff was one of the organizers of Hailey's Angels, a group that searches on foot and who helped memorialize and rename a small bridge in the town of Dunn. Radcliff said she drives to the bridge every morning and says a prayer for Hailey with whoever comes to search. On Monday, only two others showed up.

"I think it's pitiful people are giving up searching for Hailey," she said. "So many people took time off (in the beginning), and now it's like everyone's giving up."
<snipped>

Sheriff Patrick Toombs, who has held that position in Mitchell County for more than 20 years, said fresh leads have slowed to 10 or fewer per day. One full-time officer is still assigned to the case.

<SNIPPED>

Who in the he77 is looking for Hailey? We were told by a poster she was sure there were people working hard behind the scenes night and day looking for her. She is always in the know about these kinds of things and was positve every thing is being do. So I ask again.WHO IN THE HE77 IS LOOKING FOR HAILEY?

The "official" searches for Hailey (those originally organized by Klaas Kids and Laura's Recovery) have scaled back to Wednesdays and Saturdays.  Hailey's Angels maybe doing their own searches. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.