April 27, 2024, 01:54:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 250057 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »

I have never met a person, who truly reflecting on their life, would not change some things, actions, choices, etc that they have made.  Unfortunately, life does not give us do overs.  Life does afford the opportunity to change for the better.  I see Clint moving in that direction.
I do not see Billie as a loving mother when she puts the reputation of her boyfriend ahead of the need to get off her duff and look for her daughter.
JMHO

I agree. Billie just doesn't seem believable in my eyes.

BTW, does anyone know if Shawn's back at the house for sure, or was it just a visit, or was it erroneous info?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2011, 12:57:24 PM »

I have never met a person, who truly reflecting on their life, would not change some things, actions, choices, etc that they have made.  Unfortunately, life does not give us do overs.  Life does afford the opportunity to change for the better.  I see Clint moving in that direction.
I do not see Billie as a loving mother when she puts the reputation of her boyfriend ahead of the need to get off her duff and look for her daughter.
JMHO

BTW, does anyone know if Shawn's back at the house for sure, or was it just a visit, or was it erroneous info?
Titch, I agree . . . she is not believable.  Some smart monkey said some time ago, she or someone who does her writing must read blogs in order to know what questions to find some kind of answer.  Pathetic!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2011, 01:04:27 PM »

CPS must have had a good reason for removing David from the home especially at his older age ...a lot of times if the child is old enough to get to help if need be then they will just give them a card/contact number and visit with them on a regular basis so having said that they also they usually tell the parent/parents that when they meet certain requirements then they may have their children back. My question is what if anything is Billie doing to try to regain custody of her son? If he were removed for drugs then I would think that she would be attending some drug classes and if it were for the conditon of the house then she would be trying to make the repairs needed? Why was David removed from the home ?And might I add that I DO NOT believe her reason for him staying with other family members...seems that everything that she says serves to her benefit or Shawns...I would like to hear something come out of her mouth that she can prove ! FTLOG just take another POLY !!!!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2011, 01:09:04 PM »

CPS must have had a good reason for removing David from the home especially at his older age ...a lot of times if the child is old enough to get to help if need be then they will just give them a card/contact number and visit with them on a regular basis so having said that they also they usually tell the parent/parents that when they meet certain requirements then they may have their children back. My question is what if anything is Billie doing to try to regain custody of her son? If he were removed for drugs then I would think that she would be attending some drug classes and if it were for the conditon of the house then she would be trying to make the repairs needed? Why was David removed from the home ?And might I add that I DO NOT believe her reason for him staying with other family members...seems that everything that she says serves to her benefit or Shawns...I would like to hear something come out of her mouth that she can prove ! FTLOG just take another POLY !!!!
BBM

EintheB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2011, 01:09:30 PM »

ummmmmm why is all my hard work from my website, Case Signal, being copied over to this website, full pages coped wholesale, without so much as consulting with me?

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2011, 01:11:50 PM »

I think that since neither of Clint's children( paternal or step) are now living in the house and he is in need of a place to stay that he should just boot Shawn and Billie out of there and move in there himself...he has more right there than Shawn does.IMO
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »

ummmmmm why is all my hard work from my website, Case Signal, being copied over to this website, full pages coped wholesale, without so much as consulting with me?

Welcome to the cage EintheB !.... I have been off of here for a few days ..did I miss something? What is being copied ? Is your website Case Signal about the Hailey Dunn case?
EintheB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2011, 01:35:11 PM »

Welcome to the cage EintheB !.... I have been off of here for a few days ..did I miss something? What is being copied ? Is your website Case Signal about the Hailey Dunn case?

Thank you for the welcome. I've been a member for some time.

Are you an owner of this website?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2011, 01:39:04 PM »

Oh, good heavens no...I just post here when I get the chance...thought that maybe I had missed something while I was off ...Klass and Muffy bee are a couple of the moderators on here I am not sure who the owner is ....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »

EintheB

It was me who copied your transcripts of Billie and Clint's respective interview on a separate thread in the Hailey forum.  However ... I did link your site.

Nevertheless ... I apologize if I did something unethical.  If that is the case ... Klaas could delete the thread.

I do want to commend you on your site.  It must have been an overwhelming undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Billie - Clint - Press Conferences/Interviews - Transcripts

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9407.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
EintheB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »

EintheB

It was me who copied your transcripts of Billie and Clint's respective interview on a separate thread in the Hailey forum.  However ... I did link your site.

Nevertheless ... I apologize if I did something unethical.  If that is the case ... Klaas could delete the thread.

I do want to commend you on your site.  It must have been an overwhelming undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Yes, I know it was you who copied my hard work, without so much as consulting me. At the least, what you did was despicably rude. It's unfathomable to me how anyone, knowing the hours and hours of work transcribing and so forth takes, would just wholesale copy and paste it willy nilly to another website, without a single word to the person who did all the work. Doing so shows a startling lack of awareness or concern about the feelings of others. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I've no doubts you're not.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2011, 02:02:15 PM »

Hey EintheB - not sure what you're referring to as I know it wasn't me...but I do wanna say I think you're doing a great job putting all the info on your new site. In case you don't have this, as I didn't see it on your site, here's the cached link to Peter's blog story/interview with Clint:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I noticed that in several of your links, they lead the reader to the direct article...only problem forseen is if the article is removed, then there's no way to find it without cache or the caches excerpt/title. If you use the google cache link instead of the direct real time link, it can lead the reader to the original article.

PS - I've always enjoyed reading your posts on Websleuths...sometimes we've disagreed but have always been cordial & respectful of each other's opinions. I tend to gravitate to this site more now, as scaredmonkeys.com just makes a person feel like their opinion matters, even if other's disagree...it's a different level of comfort while still being professionally moderated. I'd love to see what you can do with the Kyron Horman case being put into your Case Signal site. Have you thought of maybe adding a link or google search to the forensic astrology threads regarding Hailey Dunn (or other missing people) to your site. I know people tend to be skeptical, as was I, but those astro threads are amazingly accurate when read from the beginning...uncannily accurate. I myself am ignorant and have no knowledge how they do what they do, but it sure is interesting to say the least. They are all very good, as well as professional, but Tuba & Soulscape are amazing...very very very interesting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2011, 02:05:54 PM »

JMHO

And Ill second that emotion too

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »

Klaas,Red or a moderator will address this

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2011, 02:09:56 PM »

OMG EintheB, you seriously don't have to be so mean to Janet. That's nuts. Her heart is in the right place. Alot of times, when setting up a site, you even have to get permission to link to other sites directly, for each & every link, and the permission has to be in writing if it's copywritten. I mean no disrespect, as I sincerely believe your whole Case Signal site shows sooo much work, but even transcripts of interviews that are painstakingly typed out before transcripts are provided cannot be copywritten by the person doing the transcribing, unless that person is the same person doing or owning the interview. Ultimately, it looks like you set up your site to help find missing children. So far, you're covering Gabriel and Hailey. I think it's beautiful when people work together to help spread awareness, especially when dealing with blogs. A blog is not a major news network. It's a blog.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2011, 02:13:55 PM »

EintheB

Janet

++++++

Yes, I know it was you who copied my hard work, without so much as consulting me. At the least, what you did was despicably rude. It's unfathomable to me how anyone, knowing the hours and hours of work transcribing and so forth takes, would just wholesale copy and paste it willy nilly to another website, without a single word to the person who did all the work. Doing so shows a startling lack of awareness or concern about the feelings of others. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I've no doubts you're not.

Dear Janet, what you did, you did with the best of intentions.  Klaas or another mod could of changed it.  I truly feel you have nothing to be ashamed of.  Your heart is always in the right place and I thank you for all the information and posts you contribute.  I am holding your hand from the top branch, where I am always sitting and reading.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2011, 02:19:55 PM »

EintheB

Janet

++++++

Dear Janet, what you did, you did with the best of intentions.  Klaas or another mod could of changed it.  I truly feel you have nothing to be ashamed of.  Your heart is always in the right place and I thank you for all the information and posts you contribute.  I am holding your hand from the top branch, where I am always sitting and reading.

Hugs, Magic

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2011, 02:20:28 PM »

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2011, 02:24:40 PM »

Janet, we adore you sweetie and many of us applaud you for your steadfast love of helping the victim. Just one google search of your hat linked with Natalee Holloway goes to show how much you care about victims of injustice. My God, Natalee is just one example, there are multiple victims you've helped to bring awareness to. You handled your apology with dignity and I'm not exactly sure you're wrong to be honest. Please hold your head high. I think it could be a simple disagreement.

Hugs to you honeybunches!

an angelic monkey ((((( ~JANET~ )))))  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2011, 02:25:44 PM »

Janet, we adore you sweetie and many of us applaud you for your steadfast love of helping the victim. Just one google search of your hat linked with Natalee Holloway goes to show how much you care about victims of injustice. My God, Natalee is just one example, there are multiple victims you've helped to bring awareness to. You handled your apology with dignity and I'm not exactly sure you're wrong to be honest. Please hold your head high. I think it could be a simple disagreement.

Hugs to you honeybunches!

an angelic monkey ((((( ~JANET~ )))))  an angelic monkey
I agree  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.