April 27, 2024, 08:32:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249969 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2011, 02:33:02 PM »

ummmmmm why is all my hard work from my website, Case Signal, being copied over to this website, full pages coped wholesale, without so much as consulting with me?

Welcome to the cage EintheB !.... I have been off of here for a few days ..did I miss something? What is being copied ? Is your website Case Signal about the Hailey Dunn case?

Thank you for the welcome. I've been a member for some time.

Are you an owner of this website?

EintheB - you are being extremely rude.  I have deleted the posts in the thread you are complaining about. I left you a message there.  I am now banning you as your kind is not welcome here. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2011, 02:40:17 PM »

Hi Klaas! I see you up in the rafters... Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2011, 02:45:15 PM »

Is there a full moon?
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2011, 02:47:49 PM »

Is there a full moon?

Too funny!!!  Love your humor.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2011, 02:52:05 PM »

I am really getting confused here on the name thing. Where does Stewart come from for BJD? Also I can find no birth record for BJ with her mothers name (Connie Ostrander). Nor for her sister Shanna. The only marriage license I can find for BJ is with Clint. Maybe she was just using this last name (Stewart) or that is the name she was born with and they did the same thing that BJ did to Clint to allow David to carry his last name?

It is my believe, opinion, idea or Perhaps the mom is Connie Lou Stewart?   

I'd love to find out since I read she herself has a record, and specualtion is that she might be the source of the drugs, just speculation

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2011, 02:58:49 PM »

snip from Janet..:
(Cookie ... I respectfully disagree.

Smoking "pot" is illegal ... bottom line.The possession of this illegal substance has afforded Clint a growing criminal record ... a growing criminal record that would have gone a long way towards preventing Clint from gaining custody of Hailey as well as securing meaningful employment to provide for his family.

Maybe ... just maybe ... if Clint had made different lifestyle choices he would have been in a position to gain custody of Hailey.  His litte girl wanted to live with him and ... she  was of an age where the courts would have taken her desire into consideration.

I do not doubt that Billie and Clint each loved Hailey but ... they loved their respective lifestyle choices more.)

I agree with you...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2011, 02:58:51 PM »

Is there a full moon?

Bart can depict that question humorously

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2011, 03:04:14 PM »

Janet, we adore you sweetie and many of us applaud you for your steadfast love of helping the victim. Just one google search of your hat linked with Natalee Holloway goes to show how much you care about victims of injustice. My God, Natalee is just one example, there are multiple victims you've helped to bring awareness to. You handled your apology with dignity and I'm not exactly sure you're wrong to be honest. Please hold your head high. I think it could be a simple disagreement.

Hugs to you honeybunches!

an angelic monkey ((((( ~JANET~ )))))  an angelic monkey
I agree  an angelic monkey

and I third, forth or 5th that!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2011, 03:04:57 PM »

Is there a full moon?

Too funny!!!  Love your humor.

me too!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2011, 03:07:02 PM »

OMG EintheB, you seriously don't have to be so mean to Janet. That's nuts. Her heart is in the right place. Alot of times, when setting up a site, you even have to get permission to link to other sites directly, for each & every link, and the permission has to be in writing if it's copywritten. I mean no disrespect, as I sincerely believe your whole Case Signal site shows sooo much work, but even transcripts of interviews that are painstakingly typed out before transcripts are provided cannot be copywritten by the person doing the transcribing, unless that person is the same person doing or owning the interview. Ultimately, it looks like you set up your site to help find missing children. So far, you're covering Gabriel and Hailey. I think it's beautiful when people work together to help spread awareness, especially when dealing with blogs. A blog is not a major news network. It's a blog.

well said!

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2011, 03:08:02 PM »

I am really getting confused here on the name thing. Where does Stewart come from for BJD? Also I can find no birth record for BJ with her mothers name (Connie Ostrander). Nor for her sister Shanna. The only marriage license I can find for BJ is with Clint. Maybe she was just using this last name (Stewart) or that is the name she was born with and they did the same thing that BJ did to Clint to allow David to carry his last name?

It is my believe, opinion, idea or Perhaps the mom is Connie Lou Stewart?   

A few days ago someone (sorry, can't remember which monkey) searched a site and found Billie's last name listed as "Stewart," maybe she was born before her mother married Ostlander? Of course my first instinct when I saw the Stewart name attached to Billie, was maybe she is some how related to Clint's current squeeze Naomi? Perhaps a cousin? Billie and Naomi could pass for blood relatives, as they do resemble one another. If this is the case I'm sure it causes some underlying animosity between Billie and Clint and Billie and Naomi....just a thought...Let's see, my mother's sister's daughter is now my daughter's mother and....oh, nevermind!

I'd love to find out since I read she herself has a record, and specualtion is that she might be the source of the drugs, just speculation
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2011, 03:09:34 PM »

My member name should have been...

INTHEQOUTEBOX

Sorry...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2011, 03:10:59 PM »

INTHEQOUTEBOX

Sorry...

Or "inthequotebox" even 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2011, 03:12:53 PM »

My curious mind wants to know from Shawn's boss IF Shawn actually handed over his work gear to him specifically.   The answer to that question might just lead somewhere.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2011, 03:13:10 PM »

INTHEQOUTEBOX

Sorry...

Or "inthequotebox" even 

Or "Spellcheck" 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2011, 03:14:38 PM »

ummmmmm why is all my hard work from my website, Case Signal, being copied over to this website, full pages coped wholesale, without so much as consulting with me?

EintheB

It was me who copied your transcripts of Billie and Clint's respective interview on a separate thread in the Hailey forum.  However ... I did link your site.

Nevertheless ... I apologize if I did something unethical.  If that is the case ... Klaas could delete the thread.

I do want to commend you on your site.  It must have been an overwhelming undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Billie - Clint - Press Conferences/Interviews - Transcripts

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9407.0

Yes, I know it was you who copied my hard work, without so much as consulting me. At the least, what you did was despicably rude. It's unfathomable to me how anyone, knowing the hours and hours of work transcribing and so forth takes, would just wholesale copy and paste it willy nilly to another website, without a single word to the person who did all the work. Doing so shows a startling lack of awareness or concern about the feelings of others. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I've no doubts you're not.

Pfffttttt   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2011, 03:18:55 PM »

Janet, we adore you sweetie and many of us applaud you for your steadfast love of helping the victim. Just one google search of your hat linked with Natalee Holloway goes to show how much you care about victims of injustice. My God, Natalee is just one example, there are multiple victims you've helped to bring awareness to. You handled your apology with dignity and I'm not exactly sure you're wrong to be honest. Please hold your head high. I think it could be a simple disagreement.

Hugs to you honeybunches!

an angelic monkey ((((( ~JANET~ )))))  an angelic monkey
I agree  an angelic monkey

Me too.    an angelic monkey 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2011, 03:20:56 PM »

Is there a full moon?

I don't think so, I think someone just needs a to get their panties out of a wad ASAP. I enjoy the site, but it's not anything I couldn't find myself someone else and I agree about the transcribing, and I so appreciate the effort but it's nothing that is protected under any type of infringement laws...........also if she's been a member here anytime, how in the he77 would she not know who the "owner" is What a rude "despicable" way to come here, frankly I never heard of her on SM site evah.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2011, 03:23:14 PM »

Is there a full moon?

Moon, you said moon...heh heh...heh heh...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2011, 03:24:06 PM »

Is there a full moon?

Bart can depict that question humorously

Omg we think alike! I shoulda finished reading the page! Lol!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.