April 27, 2024, 03:24:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 250085 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: February 07, 2011, 07:55:04 PM »

Here we go again with the DARK BOY comment.. how freaking rude of her there too..

She's a racist on top of a low life, lying ho of a beeotch serving as a poor example for a mother.   Fillied with jealousy & twisted devotion.   Im outraged.

Same here.. she needs a freaking 2x4 rammed up her stupid ass.. and her studmuffins..  I felt sorry for her at first.. cant say I do anymore..  I feel worse for Clint.. He seems to give a shit more.  Hope Hailey is alive.. but.. I have to agree with Janets theory of what happened.  Cokesnorting Billie cant see any further then ShawnMichaelMyersstudmuffincumfmebaby ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Monkey Devil! you left out stripper 

I wish I were here neighbor.. Id bitch slap her up side her dumazz head.. Grrrrrrrrrrr
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: February 07, 2011, 07:56:16 PM »

Now, after all this she's willing to get another poly....O please do Billie, please do.

She blames being frustrated and tired on failing... She had no doubt in her mind she would pass.   OHHH now she admits to standing up with an attitude and left the poly.   She is speaking as if a 10 hour interrogation is out of the norm...ITS NOT, not even for non suspects, yes family members can be endlessly interviewed.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #262 on: February 07, 2011, 07:56:43 PM »

Here we go again with the DARK BOY comment.. how freaking rude of her there too..

She's a racist on top of a low life, lying ho of a beeotch serving as a poor example for a mother.   Fillied with jealousy & twisted devotion.   Im outraged.

Same here.. she needs a freaking 2x4 rammed up her stupid ass.. and her studmuffins..  I felt sorry for her at first.. cant say I do anymore..  I feel worse for Clint.. He seems to give a shit more.  Hope Hailey is alive.. but.. I have to agree with Janets theory of what happened.  Cokesnorting Billie cant see any further then ShawnMichaelMyersstudmuffincumfmebaby ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wish I were here neighbor.. Id bitch slap her up side her dumazz head.. Grrrrrrrrrrr

well, Capp and I are thinking about a road trip LOL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: February 07, 2011, 07:56:43 PM »

I can't stand her!What's up with saying that? I mean, why not just say "Naomi's son" if she doesn't wanna mention his name? Klaas, since you and Muffy are too much "of a lady", it pleases me to say what most must be thinking - That Racist Bitch!

Naomi, if you read here, don't stoop to her level. She's not worth it. You have enough on your plate right now. She's probably trying to provoke you and Clint. Don't fall for it. She's a loser that'll probably never amount to anything. You guys are in a position right now where it's so low all you can do is move up. You guys can do it. Forget about that waste of life, she's not worth it! Concentrate on your gorgeous son and adorable daughter. Concentrate on doing whatever you guys can to find Hailey. Concentrate on helping David however you can. Billie is just void...wasted chromosomes. At this point, after hearing her speak yet again, I could honestly care less if she's guilty or not in Hailey's disappearance...bc she's scum anyway imvho.

AMEN to that chicky !
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: February 07, 2011, 07:57:14 PM »

Hubby is holding me back...just in case I break free you can join me & IslandMonkey because she needs a few good B slaps

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: February 07, 2011, 07:58:38 PM »

Now, after all this she's willing to get another poly....O please do Billie, please do.

She blames being frustrated and tired on failing... She had no doubt in her mind she would pass.   OHHH now she admits to standing up with an attitude and left the poly.   She is speaking as if a 10 hour interrogation is out of the norm...ITS NOT, not even for non suspects, yes family members can be endlessly interviewed.

Especially when they can't slear them

Don't you know LE wanted to bitch slap her too.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: February 07, 2011, 07:59:05 PM »

*clear" not slear

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 07, 2011, 07:59:34 PM »

Lady interviewer:   This town, this community, the general public dont want anything to do with this lying beeotch...we want to find Hailey, but Billie is a waste of time.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: February 07, 2011, 08:00:25 PM »

I need out of PA and the snow and ice!  Smile~ No damn wonder I am drinking a beer listening to this BS!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: February 07, 2011, 08:00:59 PM »

According to Billie in today's interview ... one of the "couple of other people" who took and failed polygraphs was her brother.  She revealed that he ended up passing on the third try.

Janet

+++++

A Couple Other People Failed Polygraphs

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 07, 2011, 08:02:25 PM »

YOU GO CALLER!    Confronting her on Shawn's previous death threat...how can you still be with him

Looking for this answer Billie

"I know him very well, it was over a year ago & he was upset with me and Clint.  I did call law enforcement, I didnt want him at my house."   

SHE'S right up there with Casey Anthony, a lying skank.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 07, 2011, 08:02:30 PM »

WOW!!!

Caller:  How can you communicate with somebody who threatened to kill you in a way that would be remembered??

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: February 07, 2011, 08:03:05 PM »

OH GAG the heck out of me.. she is STILL sticking up for him over the 911 call and threats! WTF????
 I USED to be a dispatcher years ago..  this is BS.. she makes me flipping sick. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: February 07, 2011, 08:03:16 PM »

I need out of PA and the snow and ice!  Smile~ No damn wonder I am drinking a beer listening to this BS!

Well there ya go, I was on the beach walking in the water this weekend!! Come on down and we will head over to Texas.....

Oh wow, Michael from the guilty page asked a hard question finally.......

She said that call was a yr ago in the beginning of their relationship, WTF-they have been together for 3 yrs so that was 2yrs after they started dating, she can't help but lie can she??

Now, the couch question......

taken out a few weeks ago, brother got new furniture and gave her his old furniture. It is at the dump she states

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 07, 2011, 08:03:35 PM »

The couches were taken out a couple of weeks, her brother brought her better ones.  Some guys came to pick them up & they are at the local dump.   She insists the searches werent for the couch.   Hmmmm

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2011, 08:03:38 PM »

WOW!!!

Caller:  How can you communicate with somebody who threatened to kill you in a way that would be remembered??

AMEN to that Janet !!!!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: February 07, 2011, 08:04:03 PM »

OMG I absolutely HATE her. I can;t get over her racist remark. Think about how it affects the rest of Hailey's friends. Hailey is friends with a plethora of friends, various skin colors & races. What a despicable person Billie is for saying that. She's utterly disgusting. Can anyone even imagine what Hailey's classmates are feeling right now? Her stupid interview will be on news stands tomorrow...maybe even tonight. They're gonna see it! Read what she said with their very own eyes. Hailey's group of friends is very diversified.

Billie Jean Dunn sure is making enemies. I'm fuming!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 07, 2011, 08:04:35 PM »

WOW!!!

Answer was way not sufficient & doesnt even begin to excuse her keeping that monster in the house with her children.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: February 07, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »

LOL She says she dont drink? HA HA HA   And now says she took ativan <sp?> EVER since Hailey LEFT?  Ughhhhhhh
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2011, 08:05:39 PM »

This interviewer has no business speaking as to why she was "prescribed" a drug.  NONE   Not to mention she didnt obtain it legally....o yea let's not forget that little detail.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.