April 27, 2024, 01:02:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 250043 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: February 07, 2011, 08:41:01 PM »

My personal opinion is that Billie decided to make a choice and she chose Shawn 

yeppers.. its pathetic.  Shes pathetic.. I DO feel bad for the family of a missing child.. you know that ! I hope answers come and soon ! I wouldnt blame poor Hailey IF she did indeed run away.. shit.. I would too if I had to live with a mom like that and Shawn.
I cant say anything bad about Clint.. hes done his wrong and owns up to it and seems to help alot with all of this.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: February 07, 2011, 08:42:59 PM »

Well, this is a rare occasion for me but Im taking a break with a cordial of Sambuca alongside my coffee....Ive got to calm the angst deep within, not to mention serve a late dinner I put off so I could listen to that infuriating beeotch!   Be back on the late side...nite nite to those I miss.

Nite Capp!

Omg...nitecap...you're having a nitecap...I'm losing it. Think I'm gonna head to bed, too.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #342 on: February 07, 2011, 08:44:00 PM »

Gotta hand it to the callers, they are asking some great questions.

Again, my daughter is not IN MY HOUSE??? Weird verbage IMO

I think it is very telling linguistically (No, I am not Seamus).  My daughter, my house -- the parallel structure indicates that both are on the same level in her mind.  In other words they are both possessions and therefore BJD does not have a personal attachment with either.  Both of them are things she uses and, only if necessary, takes care of. 

Yes, very interesting and perhaps very telling.  I don't think this is the first time she has referenced the two, Hailey and house, in the same way. 

I agree, sadly I also think short of a miracle she will never have to make the choice again over Hailey and Shawn, and as much stated it when she said "it's not a problem anymore". I have never seen any emotion that reflected attachement even eek out of her accidentally, it's all me me me and Shawn

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: February 07, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »

Well, this is a rare occasion for me but Im taking a break with a cordial of Sambuca alongside my coffee....Ive got to calm the angst deep within, not to mention serve a late dinner I put off so I could listen to that infuriating beeotch!   Be back on the late side...nite nite to those I miss.

Nite Capp!

Omg...nitecap...you're having a nitecap...I'm losing it. Think I'm gonna head to bed, too.

LOL ~!

Night everyone..! approx 8:45 here on the East Coast of Pa.. I havnt ate a dang thing today even thought I cooked!
Guess I will eat and hit the hay!

PRAYERS FOR HAILEY and KYRON and NATALEE and all of the poor kids missing. 

an angelic monkey
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: February 07, 2011, 08:47:16 PM »

Gotta hand it to the callers, they are asking some great questions.

Again, my daughter is not IN MY HOUSE??? Weird verbage IMO

I think it is very telling linguistically (No, I am not Seamus).  My daughter, my house -- the parallel structure indicates that both are on the same level in her mind.  In other words they are both possessions and therefore BJD does not have a personal attachment with either.  Both of them are things she uses and, only if necessary, takes care of. 

Yes, very interesting and perhaps very telling.  I don't think this is the first time she has referenced the two, Hailey and house, in the same way. 

I agree, sadly I also think short of a miracle she will never have to make the choice again over Hailey and Shawn, and as much stated it when she said "it's not a problem anymore". I have never seen any emotion that reflected attachement even eek out of her accidentally, it's all me me me and Shawn

Oh I so agree !
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: February 07, 2011, 08:47:29 PM »

The Couch?

Billie's brother provided a newer couch and ... the one which Hailey slept on went goes to the dump.

Hailey has been missing a couple of weeks and furniture is an issue!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: February 07, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »

Nite Capp!

LOL ~!

Night everyone..! approx 8:45 here on the East Coast of Pa.. I havnt ate a dang thing today even thought I cooked!
Guess I will eat and hit the hay!

PRAYERS FOR HAILEY and KYRON and NATALEE and all of the poor kids missing. 

an angelic monkey

Good Night Angie.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 07, 2011, 08:54:46 PM »

Billie said she didn;t burn the "tatt". She said her son & his friend got hold of some pens & silver nitrate sticks that she brought homw from work and did it to themselves. She's ridiculous. She's in ALOT of trouble & she knows it.

Why would she bring home silver nitrate sticks?  I am no tattoo expert, but from what I have read silver nitrate is used to cauterize small wounds but can be used to make temporary tats.  That doesn't sound like something that would "burn" the skin in the manner that I imagined.

And what would the hospital think of an employee taking their supplies home for personal use.  If she was willing to take silver nitrate sticks, was she will to also take a few pills? 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: February 07, 2011, 08:56:48 PM »

In any other missing child case that had other siblings in the home , how many of those cases has a child been "removed" from the home ???

Also, with David being removed why isn't Billie going out of her mind with both kids gone ? I haven't noticed anything about her missing her son in any of this either ?

I also think Billie is a snake in the grass who plays an excellent roll of playing "dumb" when in fact something goes alot deeper with her which I can't figure out how to articulate what I think....

O/T titch and capp you 2 should come with a warning...took me 2 hrs to clean up coffee off my keyboard and desk here...lol

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 07, 2011, 09:01:17 PM »

Here we go again with the DARK BOY comment.. how freaking rude of her there too..

She's a racist on top of a low life, lying ho of a beeotch serving as a poor example for a mother.   Fillied with jealousy & twisted devotion.   Im outraged.

If you guys decide to make a roadtrip, let me know.  I am on the way.

Same here.. she needs a freaking 2x4 rammed up her stupid ass.. and her studmuffins..  I felt sorry for her at first.. cant say I do anymore..  I feel worse for Clint.. He seems to give a shit more.  Hope Hailey is alive.. but.. I have to agree with Janets theory of what happened.  Cokesnorting Billie cant see any further then ShawnMichaelMyersstudmuffincumfmebaby ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Monkey Devil! you left out stripper 

I wish I were here neighbor.. Id bitch slap her up side her dumazz head.. Grrrrrrrrrrr

well, Capp and I are thinking about a road trip LOL

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: February 07, 2011, 09:05:17 PM »

The Couch?

Billie's brother provided a newer couch and ... the one which Hailey slept on went goes to the dump.

Hailey has been missing a couple of weeks and furniture is an issue!!

Janet

Janet, you missed something, though... She said the couches were taken to the dump a couple of weeks ago. Ironic that investigators were searching various dumps/landfills, huh? Hmmm...
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 07, 2011, 09:09:41 PM »

Billie said she didn;t burn the "tatt". She said her son & his friend got hold of some pens & silver nitrate sticks that she brought homw from work and did it to themselves. She's ridiculous. She's in ALOT of trouble & she knows it.

Why would she bring home silver nitrate sticks?  I am no tattoo expert, but from what I have read silver nitrate is used to cauterize small wounds but can be used to make temporary tats.  That doesn't sound like something that would "burn" the skin in the manner that I imagined.

And what would the hospital think of an employee taking their supplies home for personal use.  If she was willing to take silver nitrate sticks, was she will to also take a few pills? 

I've used silver nitrate sticks on occasion because I have a genetic blood disorder that affects clotting. It's been a while since I've used them, but the the sticks are easily purchased in most drug stores without a script, at least they were at one time. It also comes in a powder form for dog groomers, to stop bleeding when nails are clipped to short. I'm wondering if these "tats" were more likely a "carving" that resulted in a scar, rather than an acid type burn and that's why the boys (or Billie, depending on which version you believe) used the silver nitrate sticks, to stem/stop the bleeding. Could be a big misunderstanding due to Billie's usage of terminology....just a thought
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 07, 2011, 09:21:52 PM »

Well, all i can add is that Billie's definitely my choice for jack-hole of the week.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: February 07, 2011, 09:23:12 PM »

Oops...I'm wrong! There are "silver nitrate sticks" and silver nitrate "in" syptic sticks, which I've used. According to wikipedia, it looks like it's possible to "burn" a tattoo using the siver nitrate sticks, which can "stain" and/or "burn" the skin. Either way it's nasty....

A caustic pencil is a short stick of medication usually containing silver nitrate, used to cauterize skin, for instance for the removal of warts, or moles. They are not used as a treatment for minor cuts. A frequent source of confusion appears to be the difference between styptic and caustic pencils.

The silver nitrate in "caustic pencils" is in a solid form at the tip of a wooden stick, much like a long matchstick. When the silver nitrate is applied to a wound or lesion, it dissolves and can accidentally be spread to other undesirable locations where it can cause skin staining and tissue burns. Should this happen, it should be irrigated with copious amounts of water. It must be used in careful conditions and those using it should wear eye protection should it be splattered from the nose or tracheostomy stoma of a breathing patient.

Silver nitrate sticks are often used for hemostasis in medical situations where patients are not under general anesthesia, where electrocautery would be painful and inconvenient.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caustic_pencil
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: February 07, 2011, 09:24:43 PM »

Part of the timeline that has been troubling me.  Hailey is last seen by her mother on morning of Monday, December 27th.  The same day, SA goes to work and decides to join the ranks of the unemployed. 

A week later, Monday, January 3rd,  BJD tells NG that SA got home from work on 12/27 at 3:00 and had the subsequent conversation with Hailey regarding the "sleepover" at Mary Beth's.  The next night, January 4th, on NG, BJD is confronted by Grace regarding SA's true activities on 12/27:  leaving the job at 6:30 am, going to his grandmother's in Dunn, and then going to his mother's house in Big Spring. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

I realize that things were in turmoil after it was discovered that Hailey was missing but how could SA have gone a full week without telling BJD that he was no longer employed.  Why didn't it come up with other members of his family (mother or uncle) who also knew he was no longer working.  Didn't his employer even check in on them during this time if SA was such a good, if former, employer? 

There is something not right about this.  SA probably got paid weekly and finances were already tight.  Not having a job would have been an additional burden on the household, especially with BJD not working either. 

Just seems really weird to me.  How do you forget to tell someone that you "live" with for an entire week that you are no longer employed?   I believe that this is another attempt to lie or cover up what was really going on. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: February 07, 2011, 09:27:17 PM »

I've used silver nitrate sticks on occasion because I have a genetic blood disorder that affects clotting. It's been a while since I've used them, but the the sticks are easily purchased in most drug stores without a script, at least they were at one time. It also comes in a powder form for dog groomers, to stop bleeding when nails are clipped to short. I'm wondering if these "tats" were more likely a "carving" that resulted in a scar, rather than an acid type burn and that's why the boys (or Billie, depending on which version you believe) used the silver nitrate sticks, to stem/stop the bleeding. Could be a big misunderstanding due to Billie's usage of terminology....just a thought

Yes, you can purchase them over the counter, but it didn't use to be that way years ago. When I think of a silver nitrate stick being used for tattooing a homemade job done by kids, I'm leaning towards them inking it on, the maybe cutting over the trace, then silver nitrate over the outline...sorta makes sense.

No idea, just a guess. The silver nitrate mixed with blood could leave a pencil lead effect.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: February 07, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »

Here we go again with the DARK BOY comment.. how freaking rude of her there too..

She's a racist on top of a low life, lying ho of a beeotch serving as a poor example for a mother.   Fillied with jealousy & twisted devotion.   Im outraged.

Sorry, I fell into your box.  Brain is fried and saying time to shut down.  Later, Monks.  Prayers for all those who are missing and for the ones who love them. 

Same here.. she needs a freaking 2x4 rammed up her stupid ass.. and her studmuffins..  I felt sorry for her at first.. cant say I do anymore..  I feel worse for Clint.. He seems to give a shit more.  Hope Hailey is alive.. but.. I have to agree with Janets theory of what happened.  Cokesnorting Billie cant see any further then ShawnMichaelMyersstudmuffincumfmebaby ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wish I were here neighbor.. Id bitch slap her up side her dumazz head.. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: February 07, 2011, 09:35:45 PM »

Yes, you can purchase them over the counter, but it didn't use to be that way years ago. When I think of a silver nitrate stick being used for tattooing a homemade job done by kids, I'm leaning towards them inking it on, the maybe cutting over the trace, then silver nitrate over the outline...sorta makes sense.

No idea, just a guess. The silver nitrate mixed with blood could leave a pencil lead effect.

Maybe the end result would be the burnt in tatt? I don;t see it as going through several layers of skin, though. So I'm wondering if this is something that could end up peeling away over time? Does anyone know? IMO, if a silver nitrate stick was used in this method, sure it would burn if held for a certain period of time, but wouldn't it have to be rubbed in the same spot for a prolonged period of time to get the desired depth? Why would somebody try this method? If it was just a quick job, then it could possibly be gone after a couple of weeks once the skin shed it...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #358 on: February 07, 2011, 09:35:53 PM »

Part of the timeline that has been troubling me.  Hailey is last seen by her mother on morning of Monday, December 27th.  The same day, SA goes to work and decides to join the ranks of the unemployed. 

A week later, Monday, January 3rd,  BJD tells NG that SA got home from work on 12/27 at 3:00 and had the subsequent conversation with Hailey regarding the "sleepover" at Mary Beth's.  The next night, January 4th, on NG, BJD is confronted by Grace regarding SA's true activities on 12/27:  leaving the job at 6:30 am, going to his grandmother's in Dunn, and then going to his mother's house in Big Spring. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

I realize that things were in turmoil after it was discovered that Hailey was missing but how could SA have gone a full week without telling BJD that he was no longer employed.  Why didn't it come up with other members of his family (mother or uncle) who also knew he was no longer working.  Didn't his employer even check in on them during this time if SA was such a good, if former, employer? 

There is something not right about this.  SA probably got paid weekly and finances were already tight.  Not having a job would have been an additional burden on the household, especially with BJD not working either. 

Just seems really weird to me.  How do you forget to tell someone that you "live" with for an entire week that you are no longer employed?   I believe that this is another attempt to lie or cover up what was really going on. 

That is a HUGE point I have brought up over and over and over, she thought he was at work for 24 hours from Tuesday when she found out she "left" cough cough to Wednesday when she learned the truth, so why lie almost a week later? I aked CZ this over and over and she kept repeating nonsense about 1pm vs 3pm and finally I told her she misunderstood my question, then answered that's what she thought for so long? WTF......that is another d@mn lie and make ZERO sense like everything else

She KNEW that from December the 29th!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: February 07, 2011, 09:37:47 PM »

Sorry, I fell into your box.  Brain is fried and saying time to shut down.  Later, Monks.  Prayers for all those who are missing and for the ones who love them. 

Holy smoke, I did it again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.