April 27, 2024, 03:50:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 250097 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #360 on: February 07, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »

an angelic monkey Dont worry flutter, I saw it and if we go we will stop by and pick you up

I get in other's quote boxes and have typos all the time, and now when I read others doing the same I read it as it was meant to be not how it came out, IOW I don't even notice the typos or the quote box thingys

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: February 07, 2011, 09:50:24 PM »

Have to get to sleep. Can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Goodnight everyone.

Hope Hailey is found pronto!

XOX!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: February 07, 2011, 09:55:08 PM »

Rumor Alert~

Rumor has it LE is at Shawn's house (don't know if it's gma or his mothers) and he is not a suspect due to lack of evidence??????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: February 07, 2011, 09:55:40 PM »

Goodnight everyone.

XOX!

Night Titch~sleep well

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: February 07, 2011, 09:59:39 PM »

Ok, now the exact opposite Rumor~

BringThem Home
UPDATE***** The police have just surrounded Shawn Adkins Mothers home. They have police at the windows, doors, and out back. SA is a suspect in the Hailey's case

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: February 07, 2011, 10:31:32 PM »

Goodnight everyone.

XOX!

Good Night Titch.

I was going to call it a night as far as the forum was concerned and now this "Rumor Alert"!

I may come back after the each round of 500 Rummy and check.

Janet
7:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: February 07, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »

BringThem Home
UPDATE***** The police have just surrounded Shawn Adkins Mothers home. They have police at the windows, doors, and out back. SA is a suspect in the Hailey's case

Oh wow - should I go to bed or is this for real?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: February 07, 2011, 10:50:58 PM »

2 things..first of all..how would Billie know that Shawn was at his mother's house all day the day that Hailey went missing? His mother went to work so why would he hang out at his mom's house all day when he could go home?<<to Billie's house...Billie wouldn't have known, she didn't even know that he had walked out of his job!

secondly, it really bothers me that Hailey was only 13 yrs old and was living here  and there..sometimes with mom, sometimes with dad, sometimes with the lady for 2 wks or so...Who allows a 13 yr old child to go from home to home to live? no stability there.. If Shawn wasn't living with her, would she have allowed the kids to wander all over? would they have wanted to if Shawn wasn't there?
 Billie...you are clueless!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: February 07, 2011, 10:59:44 PM »

BringThem Home

Oh wow - should I go to bed or is this for real?

LOL~that is what I am trying to determine myself, the show from tonight, well I should say the host has it on her FB page and allegedly someone drove by the house and LE was there-the house in Dunn that is?

.Bee Herz
THE POLICE HAVE JUST SUROUNDED SHAWNS HOUSE _ DURING OUR SHOW!
about an hour ago · View Feedback (9)Hide Feedback (9)

2 people like this..
Mary Peeler Wow, keep us updated.
about an hour ago.Roy Burnett Wow, Bee. This was going to happen sooner or later I hate to say.
about an hour ago.Bee Herz ‎@Roy Burnett you are a drink of cold water my freind! xoxo
59 minutes ago.Bee Herz ‎@Mary Peeler you complete me!
49 minutes ago.Roy Burnett Uh...thanks Bee, lol.
49 minutes ago.Cyndi Richey Martinez That is great!!!
40 minutes ago.Josephine Puglisi Its about time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23 minutes ago ·  1 personLoading...

http://www.facebook.com/beeherzpsychicmedium?sk=wall

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: February 07, 2011, 11:01:39 PM »

2 things..first of all..how would Billie know that Shawn was at his mother's house all day the day that Hailey went missing? His mother went to work so why would he hang out at his mom's house all day when he could go home?<<to Billie's house...Billie wouldn't have known, she didn't even know that he had walked out of his job!

secondly, it really bothers me that Hailey was only 13 yrs old and was living here  and there..sometimes with mom, sometimes with dad, sometimes with the lady for 2 wks or so...Who allows a 13 yr old child to go from home to home to live? no stability there.. If Shawn wasn't living with her, would she have allowed the kids to wander all over? would they have wanted to if Shawn wasn't there?
 Billie...you are clueless!

Except she admitted to learning about his job/quitting on the 29th which was just a day after she reported her missing........she can't keep a story straight to save her life..

She was womb space all along and obviously had some support if she didn't work for the first 4 yrs of their marriage

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 07, 2011, 11:06:04 PM »

Clint's phone was broken. DD was over there with the cell. She wanted Clint to call LE on her cell and tell LE that Billie was coming to make a missing persons report.
This would put the cell in Clints hands and what was the bs plan, that Hailey's phone was with Clint ? Therefore so had Hailey been ?
She had a land line at her work.
She hadn't checked anywhere herself, she got David to do it.
How many minutes were lost here ? Twenty. ? Why did she want Clint to make a 911 call tied to her cell ?
I don't know why the woman is going on about it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: February 07, 2011, 11:06:20 PM »

OMG~they have him on KTAB from earlier today , he admits threatening Billie....like no biggie??

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: February 07, 2011, 11:15:11 PM »

Just got finished listening to the radio show came on to find the rumor alert and then that huge picture of Shawn ...someone pass the tequila plzzz !
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: February 07, 2011, 11:16:17 PM »

We need the link to the Colorado City police scanner ! I wonder if they are on a private channel ?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: February 07, 2011, 11:17:12 PM »

Well if they are at his moms house I guess we need the Big Spring scanner ?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 07, 2011, 11:19:33 PM »

Well, this is a rare occasion for me but Im taking a break with a cordial of Sambuca alongside my coffee....Ive got to calm the angst deep within, not to mention serve a late dinner I put off so I could listen to that infuriating beeotch!   Be back on the late side...nite nite to those I miss.

Nite Capp!

Omg...nitecap...you're having a nitecap...I'm losing it. Think I'm gonna head to bed, too.

As promised, Im back on the late side & this ^ had me

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: February 07, 2011, 11:20:21 PM »

Well if they are at his moms house I guess we need the Big Spring scanner ?

I am hearing it's at Gma's house not his mother's home? Still only on FB though, and sorry about the huge pic, I have about 12 windows open and was trying to get a pic of him smirking when he stated "I only threatened Billie" THUD.........

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: February 07, 2011, 11:25:08 PM »

OMG~they have him on KTAB from earlier today , he admits threatening Billie....like no biggie??

NO BIGGIE?   This is what I came back to, this macab SOB saying threatening people's lives are NO BIGGIE?   Staring down a child & calling her promiscuous is no biggie Shawn?  Really.....really?   

I hope when they pick you up the first thing they say:  You are charged with murder, no biggie!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: February 07, 2011, 11:25:25 PM »

When Billie said Shawn said, lol in her printed timeline for release, it was the first time that he said he went to G'Ma's house in Dunn. ( via Billie )
Maybe they got a search warrant based on that. Hope G'ma has some adult depends in the house. And a bottle of a friend called Jack.   
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 07, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »

I found this one for Big Spring ...

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=2636

g mas is in dunn so that would be the Colorado City Scanner let me go back and look again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.