April 27, 2024, 08:28:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249965 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 08, 2011, 02:59:15 AM »

OMG!!! That comment above looked liked a nurse bash!!  I have more respect for them than most doctors!!  In no way do I mean anything by that.  I was only describing those like BD. To me a true nurse who cares for her patients are the ones who make the world go round!  Not only is too much work put on them but they are beside the patient the whole time carrying out docs orders and the reason it gets done and patients get better!

No way Melis! You're posts are always thoughtful as well as thought provoking. I didn't look like a nurse bash session to me. You're sincere, and post from your perspective, and it's greatly appreciated, at least by my opinion.

Agreed, it did NOT look like nurse bash>I would have said something if it had

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 08, 2011, 03:02:11 AM »

Hailey Dunn - A Mother's Timeline of Events
Submitted by Ellen on 4 February, 2011 - 20:31.  http://www.helpfindmychild.net/hailey-dunn

-snipped   
10:30 - 1:00pm: A neighbor sees Hailey walking away from her house and then back towards her house. A young boy is with her.

12:00pm: A neighbor sees Hailey in the back yard talking on the phone.  -snipped

How can a neighbor see Hailey walk away from the house at 10:30 and walk back at 1:00 pm ... IF a neighbor sees Hailey in the back yard on the phone at noon?  Which neighbor are we to believe?  She can't be on her phone in the backyard at noon if she isn't home.  BJD better re-type her timeline   

As I see it, Billie is the one not to be believed.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: February 08, 2011, 03:18:45 AM »

I want to know if the police recorded (video or voice) their interviews with Billie & Shawn. I know the affidavit or warrant informs that Shawn said Hailey was promiscuous, but I specifically remember either Billie or Shawn stating that's not actually what was said...I remember Billie or Shawn saying that what Shawn actually said was that "Hailey was boy crazy". Could the police have used promiscuous in place of boy crazy?

...Just trying to be thorough...

...& I still wanna know more about Walston and Pharris...

Tiche

Consider Shawn and Billie's oppositional take on aspects of the affidavits ... I also hope that interrogations sessions were recorded.

Janet

++++++

Boy Crazy?

Person of interest in missing girl case prays for her return
Saturday, January 15, 2011

<snipped>

Adkins told the AP he loves Hailey and that his life has been "flipped upside down" since her disappearance.

"I struggle so hard just to make it through the day," he said. "I can't begin to imagine what Hailey's family, especially her parents and brother are going through."

Adkins said police have misquoted him in affidavits.

In one, police said Adkins at first was "very positive" about Hailey, but that as time went on he indicated she was promiscuous and used drugs. Adkins denied that Friday. He said he had told police Billie and Hailey Dunn had discussed birth control and that he had told investigators the teen was "boy crazy."

<snipped>

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/state&id=7899816

Investigative Purposes?

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being primary suspects.

Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance.

The affidavits contain facts discovered by law enforcement officials and statements made by Billie Dunn, Adkins and others. In all, a total of six search warrants were issued by Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo.

The information provided in the affidavits does not assign any guilt or innocence. They are used for investigative purposes only, but in being released to the public for the first time, they do provide explosive details about what law enforcement authorities have found.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Janet, Thanks so much! I knew I read that or heard it on Nancy's show!

I know I keep pressing this issue, and am fearing people will think I'm a ridiculous scratched record that keeps skipping at the same spot - I really want to know more about Walston and Pharris. For instance, Pharris was kicked out of Walston's house right after Hailey went missing. Well...why? Is it bc he was a bad questionable fella...or could he have brought attention to somebody else that didn;t want attention? What do we know about these two people? Somebody stated on a previous thread that Pharris was in a wheelchair. I still haven;t validated that info but would not discount it. I trust whomever said it. But again, that's all I know about these 2 cats...

Why would Walston kick out a person that stated they saw Hailey in the back yard talking on the cell around noon? Even if Pharris was wrong about the day or time, it's still no reason to kick the guy out. Then it was reported that the neighbor wasn't reliable bc they were a known drug user. Well, which one...or both? Why did Walston kick out Pharris?

If Pharris was in a wheelchair how could he see Hailey talking on the phone? I ask this because I recall fencing and I recall (I could be wrong..hehe when relying on memory) but wasn't his yard a "ways" away?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: February 08, 2011, 03:28:09 AM »

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/03/no-headline---missing_girl_folo/
-snipped

Billie Dunn, who was working a 12-hour hospital shift that day, said she was a little upset when her daughter did not call her later to confirm that she was staying with a friend. However, she said she never was worried that she was somewhere else.

-snipped

Was this her "normal" working hours?  Why would a secretary need to work a 12 hour shift?  I would be interested in knowing if she did split shifts (which I wouldn't know why a secretary would) OR if this was an "unusual" day that she worked 12 hours.  (I'd also like to see a copy of the time card!)

*confirmation that Billie said she is a secretary at the hosp

-snipped
You said you left that morning around 6:00 a.m. to go to your -- to your work, right, you`re a nurse administrator, correct?

DUNN: No, I`m the secretary up there at the hospital. I left about 6:30. -snipped
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: February 08, 2011, 03:44:58 AM »

OMG EintheB, you seriously don't have to be so mean to Janet. That's nuts. Her heart is in the right place. Alot of times, when setting up a site, you even have to get permission to link to other sites directly, for each & every link, and the permission has to be in writing if it's copywritten. I mean no disrespect, as I sincerely believe your whole Case Signal site shows sooo much work, but even transcripts of interviews that are painstakingly typed out before transcripts are provided cannot be copywritten by the person doing the transcribing, unless that person is the same person doing or owning the interview. Ultimately, it looks like you set up your site to help find missing children. So far, you're covering Gabriel and Hailey. I think it's beautiful when people work together to help spread awareness, especially when dealing with blogs. A blog is not a major news network. It's a blog.

I am so,so glad I stick to just one site. I *love* scared monkeys 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: February 08, 2011, 03:53:42 AM »

Janet, I just did a quick YouTube search. This one was submitted by a person from Find Hailey Dunn's Facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM

Billie ... get real!  If Shawn quit his job on December 27th ... logic dictates that he did not drive to his job after dropping you off at your workplace on the morning of December 28th.  Where was this guy on December 28th until 4:00 PM in the afternoon?

You efforts to shield Shawn and distance the truth regarding your daughter's disappearance can only be considered an ultimate betrayal of a mother.

Janet

+++++++

Billie Dunn's Press Conference (paraphrase):

1.  Shawn does not tell Billie until December 29th that was not at work on December 27th.

2.  Shawn tells Billie that on December 27th he quit his job ... cleaned out his locker  and .. returned his coveralls.

3.   Billie states states that on the morning of December 28th ... Shawn drove her to work and then drove to his workplace ... starting time 7:00 AM and ... arrived home at 4:00 PM.

Transcript

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Billie's Timeline Handout

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=474268

But he didn't quit work...yet I have not heard where he was on Dec. 28...maybe it is in forthcoming posts,,, sorry, I am so far behind

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 08, 2011, 03:55:10 AM »

OT
Note to self,,,go back to page 10

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 08, 2011, 04:23:35 AM »

Here we go again with the DARK BOY comment.. how freaking rude of her there too..
You seem to be inside my head Angie.....scary to have this person as a mother.

She didnt need to say that.. I know she has before.. why just not say Naomis son... I feel bad for that poor kid now too. 

I would rather be a Dark Boy than a piece of piece of white worthless ignorant trash any day of the week. OMG did I say that?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: February 08, 2011, 04:49:33 AM »

Caller asks why she's calm. Dude, she's calm bc she's ON ATIVAN!

Shes trying to bring on the tears now since she was confronted on it.   Ativan doesnt even begin to cover why she is so cold, she would still have some notable effect.

Actually, I have known someone on a lot of ativan and it can bring on the cold....unfeeling out of touch that I see in BJD.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 08, 2011, 05:07:43 AM »

EXCLUSIVE: Hailey Suspect Breaks His Silence

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339526

Dunn, TX -   A month and half into the investigation of the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, the only named suspect in the case is breaking his silence.
SNIPED
"I just felt like it was a witch hunt at the time and they were just trying to pin it on somebody which was me. I didn't want that happening so I just stopped talking to them," he said.

sniped
"I never made any threats toward Hailey. It was just toward Billie," said Adkins.

More at link

Oh cool Shawn, well then that is ok. Who makes threats towards anybody?...you creep

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: February 08, 2011, 05:22:19 AM »

Here we go again with the DARK BOY comment.. how freaking rude of her there too..
You seem to be inside my head Angie.....scary to have this person as a mother.

She didnt need to say that.. I know she has before.. why just not say Naomis son... I feel bad for that poor kid now too. 

I would rather be a Dark Boy than a piece of piece of white worthless ignorant trash any day of the week. OMG did I say that?

edit..*a piece of * and delete piece of-although she is a couple of pieces of 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 08, 2011, 05:24:50 AM »

So now I am answering myself, time to leave. 

Also time for Billie Jean Dunn (I hate how that name sounds so Hollywood) to sober up, straighten up and face reality.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 08, 2011, 07:25:50 AM »

Now that I think about it .... Clint supposively agrees that this mystery person should be looked at but LE can't find him or aren't looking hard enuff ... now having said that ... he also said Hailey is a "tomboy type" and would rather kick a boy than kiss a boy ... ssssooooo ... idk if Clint would think Hailey had the hots for anyone, therefore not thinking the cuz should be looked at ??  Does that make sense?  It does in my head ... but its late.  Wink

Unless Clint has recently learned of this "crush" and had info to back it up ...

Hmmm....I wonder if Hailey tried to kick him trying to get away from him?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 08, 2011, 08:43:05 AM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #454 on: February 08, 2011, 09:14:16 AM »

Could this mystery man be Davids real father?

Hi Invision - I was wondering that myself.

Rumor has it on Topix that this guy is Shawn's cousin, worse yet that Billie thought it was cute that she's dating Shawn & as the poster put it Hailey had the hots for the cousin...now take that from the source as it may just be talk or wild imagination versus anything based on fact.   Personally, Id wait for some other confirmation other than just a post on a news comment thread.  That being said, that case scenario wouldnt shock me either.

Even if it were true why would Billie be willing to cover for Shawn's cousin, I guess one could understand why Shawn would but you'd think Billie would be outraged enough to tell Shawn that if his cousin and/or him hurt a hair on her daughter's head she wouldnt cover for them.  For this reason, even for her I cant see this being the case, although it is a possibility.

I have heard that too, but also heard and recall Clint stating he was going to call CPS about the acid tattoos and that she said she would report his brother due to Hailey seeing a mushroom.........so, another of one on Clint's side tossed under the bus.....so we have her eluding to Clint, Naomi, Clint's brother and MB as a liar. That is a bus about the size of the Anthony's IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: February 08, 2011, 09:18:11 AM »

I really wish the released info in the affidavits would have given us an inkling as to the REAL reason David was removed from Billie's custody and care.  We all kow that CPS does not remove siblings from the homes of missing children.  Billie may not know that though, and that may be what they have told her.  But why?  What does David know?  Could he have possibly asked to be removed?  I bet that was an interesting interview between him and LE.  Out of the mouths of "babes"...

The only reason CPS would do that in the case of missing child is if the other siblings were at risk of being in danger still be it stranger or suspected family member.  NOT because anyone was in front of her house yelling obscenities.  The story doesnt hold true because every time we have seen her at the house being interviewed inside or out there hasnt been anyone out there protesting or calling her out of the house, besides NG's producers would have reported on it if for no other reason to add drama to the case coverage...i.e. the Anthonys.

EXACTALY

BINGO~plus if it was voluntary why would she have to sign paperwork?? Another thing she states he is there everyday which I don't believe for a nano-second, but how is that protecting him from hearing the obscentities screamed and CZ her special friend also stated ppl were throwing rocks at the house. I don't believe a word of of her mouth, CZ's, Shawns or frankly anyone that she has doing her dirty work cause we all know she does indeed know what is posted on the net about her.......her story changes accordingly and when everyone heard Clint speak on Blogtalk radio most thought he would be the better "voice" for Hailey and mentioned it all over the net. BAM~next day, Billie goes on and on about how she needs to be Hailey's voice.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 08, 2011, 09:20:21 AM »

I haven't been here for a day. I was wondering if there was anything new going on?  I will be reading back in the meantime.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: February 08, 2011, 09:23:59 AM »

I am a nurse also,and our secretaries do work 12 hr shifts also.Why haven't we heard why Billie has not been arrested for admitting to taking Silver Nitrate from her work? Stealing is stealing,and that's one way to get her in jail,then she wouln't have her drugs to zone her out and maybe LE can get info out of her.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: February 08, 2011, 09:40:05 AM »

OT~not sure you got my message yesterday, but you have a package on the way

[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 08, 2011, 09:45:30 AM »

I really wish the released info in the affidavits would have given us an inkling as to the REAL reason David was removed from Billie's custody and care.  We all kow that CPS does not remove siblings from the homes of missing children.  Billie may not know that though, and that may be what they have told her.  But why?  What does David know?  Could he have possibly asked to be removed?  I bet that was an interesting interview between him and LE.  Out of the mouths of "babes"...

The only reason CPS would do that in the case of missing child is if the other siblings were at risk of being in danger still be it stranger or suspected family member.  NOT because anyone was in front of her house yelling obscenities.  The story doesnt hold true because every time we have seen her at the house being interviewed inside or out there hasnt been anyone out there protesting or calling her out of the house, besides NG's producers would have reported on it if for no other reason to add drama to the case coverage...i.e. the Anthonys.

EXACTALY

BINGO~plus if it was voluntary why would she have to sign paperwork?? Another thing she states he is there everyday which I don't believe for a nano-second, but how is that protecting him from hearing the obscentities screamed and CZ her special friend also stated ppl were throwing rocks at the house. I don't believe a word of of her mouth, CZ's, Shawns or frankly anyone that she has doing her dirty work cause we all know she does indeed know what is posted on the net about her.......her story changes accordingly and when everyone heard Clint speak on Blogtalk radio most thought he would be the better "voice" for Hailey and mentioned it all over the net. BAM~next day, Billie goes on and on about how she needs to be Hailey's voice.

On a "voluntary" placement with CPS, the custodial parent usually only signs a power of attorney giving the party who takes the child the ability to seek medical treatment for them and to enroll them in school.  That POA is revocable at any time by the parent, hence it isn't worth the paper it is written on.  That is why after my grandson was placed with my voluntarily by his bio father, the bio father was able to come and take him from me (I call it kidnapping), and CPS didn't do anything about it.  The only time CPS can enforce anything is when they go to court and get a judge to sign a removal order.  Then it isn't voluntary. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.