April 27, 2024, 12:07:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 250029 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #460 on: February 08, 2011, 09:54:56 AM »

I really wish the released info in the affidavits would have given us an inkling as to the REAL reason David was removed from Billie's custody and care.  We all kow that CPS does not remove siblings from the homes of missing children.  Billie may not know that though, and that may be what they have told her.  But why?  What does David know?  Could he have possibly asked to be removed?  I bet that was an interesting interview between him and LE.  Out of the mouths of "babes"...

The only reason CPS would do that in the case of missing child is if the other siblings were at risk of being in danger still be it stranger or suspected family member.  NOT because anyone was in front of her house yelling obscenities.  The story doesnt hold true because every time we have seen her at the house being interviewed inside or out there hasnt been anyone out there protesting or calling her out of the house, besides NG's producers would have reported on it if for no other reason to add drama to the case coverage...i.e. the Anthonys.

EXACTALY

BINGO~plus if it was voluntary why would she have to sign paperwork?? Another thing she states he is there everyday which I don't believe for a nano-second, but how is that protecting him from hearing the obscentities screamed and CZ her special friend also stated ppl were throwing rocks at the house. I don't believe a word of of her mouth, CZ's, Shawns or frankly anyone that she has doing her dirty work cause we all know she does indeed know what is posted on the net about her.......her story changes accordingly and when everyone heard Clint speak on Blogtalk radio most thought he would be the better "voice" for Hailey and mentioned it all over the net. BAM~next day, Billie goes on and on about how she needs to be Hailey's voice.

On a "voluntary" placement with CPS, the custodial parent usually only signs a power of attorney giving the party who takes the child the ability to seek medical treatment for them and to enroll them in school.  That POA is revocable at any time by the parent, hence it isn't worth the paper it is written on.  That is why after my grandson was placed with my voluntarily by his bio father, the bio father was able to come and take him from me (I call it kidnapping), and CPS didn't do anything about it.  The only time CPS can enforce anything is when they go to court and get a judge to sign a removal order.  Then it isn't voluntary. 

Ok~thanks for clearing that up for me.......that does make sense.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 08, 2011, 10:08:44 AM »

I really wish the released info in the affidavits would have given us an inkling as to the REAL reason David was removed from Billie's custody and care.  We all kow that CPS does not remove siblings from the homes of missing children.  Billie may not know that though, and that may be what they have told her.  But why?  What does David know?  Could he have possibly asked to be removed?  I bet that was an interesting interview between him and LE.  Out of the mouths of "babes"...

The only reason CPS would do that in the case of missing child is if the other siblings were at risk of being in danger still be it stranger or suspected family member.  NOT because anyone was in front of her house yelling obscenities.  The story doesnt hold true because every time we have seen her at the house being interviewed inside or out there hasnt been anyone out there protesting or calling her out of the house, besides NG's producers would have reported on it if for no other reason to add drama to the case coverage...i.e. the Anthonys.

EXACTALY

BINGO~plus if it was voluntary why would she have to sign paperwork?? Another thing she states he is there everyday which I don't believe for a nano-second, but how is that protecting him from hearing the obscentities screamed and CZ her special friend also stated ppl were throwing rocks at the house. I don't believe a word of of her mouth, CZ's, Shawns or frankly anyone that she has doing her dirty work cause we all know she does indeed know what is posted on the net about her.......her story changes accordingly and when everyone heard Clint speak on Blogtalk radio most thought he would be the better "voice" for Hailey and mentioned it all over the net. BAM~next day, Billie goes on and on about how she needs to be Hailey's voice.

On a "voluntary" placement with CPS, the custodial parent usually only signs a power of attorney giving the party who takes the child the ability to seek medical treatment for them and to enroll them in school.  That POA is revocable at any time by the parent, hence it isn't worth the paper it is written on.  That is why after my grandson was placed with my voluntarily by his bio father, the bio father was able to come and take him from me (I call it kidnapping), and CPS didn't do anything about it.  The only time CPS can enforce anything is when they go to court and get a judge to sign a removal order.  Then it isn't voluntary. 

Ok~thanks for clearing that up for me.......that does make sense.

No problem, IM.  I have had more experience with TX CPS than I would care to relate and in many different capacities.  The only other caveat is that nothing is set in stone with CPS -- rules and regulations are merely guidelines that they tend to bend to fit whatever situation is in front of them. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: February 08, 2011, 10:59:43 AM »

I am a nurse also,and our secretaries do work 12 hr shifts also.Why haven't we heard why Billie has not been arrested for admitting to taking Silver Nitrate from her work? Stealing is stealing,and that's one way to get her in jail,then she wouln't have her drugs to zone her out and maybe LE can get info out of her.

You are so right!  Normally ALL supplies/meds./etc., have to be logged out and billed to someone even if the silver nitrate stick was part of a room supply each one has to be identified when being used as part of a treatment.  I can see how it would be very easy to have those or a few go missing but just how many 12, 13, 14 year olds know what you use silver nitrate for???? Bille Dummazzbiotch would've had to mention it unless the kid found it somewhere on a web site.  But if I remember correctly there was no internet in the home.  Stealing is stealing!  Wonder how the hospital is liking Billie Dumm now.  Would love to hear if she is able to go back to work!  Don't know if they have good reasons to fire/let go but copying web material not authorized by her superior on company time and the silver nitrate might be good reasons to talk about termination!!!!  She'd have to strip full time to support loverboy then wouldn't she!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: February 08, 2011, 11:01:36 AM »

Just posted in Who's Who 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9319.msg1301916#msg1301916
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: February 08, 2011, 11:19:35 AM »

Good morning everybody!

Fanny, missed ya last night!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: February 08, 2011, 11:38:54 AM »

Thanks, Klaas. I was in the middle of a post & my restarted. Weird.

Anyway, look at the date on the picture. Jan 13, 2008? Really? I thought Billie & Clint have only been seperated for 2.5 years...hmmm...last I looked it's now 2011 so that makes the date of this picture 3 years. Could they have been having an affair?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: February 08, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »

IMO Hailey's entire family is looking a lot like Haleigh's entire family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 08, 2011, 11:51:37 AM »

I just wanted to send Janet hugs.  Smile  /hug hug hug hug hug

I just love warm and fuzzies.  A perfect start to my day.

Thanks starwynn.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: February 08, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »

I am a nurse also,and our secretaries do work 12 hr shifts also.Why haven't we heard why Billie has not been arrested for admitting to taking Silver Nitrate from her work? Stealing is stealing,and that's one way to get her in jail,then she wouln't have her drugs to zone her out and maybe LE can get info out of her.

wow ... thanks serenity!  I never woulda thunk that!  and you are sssooo right on stealing is stealing and I am sure she had to have signed a little "thou shalt not steal" paper when she was hired .... I wonder if it's from the same employer she is "currently" working for, if not, the other hosp may not care to press charges by now.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 08, 2011, 11:55:11 AM »

If Pharris was in a wheelchair how could he see Hailey talking on the phone? I ask this because I recall fencing and I recall (I could be wrong..hehe when relying on memory) but wasn't his yard a "ways" away?

Respectfully snipped by me...to make room for this:

Billie's address with the phone blacked out:

Travis' address (where Pharris was living) with the phone blacked out:

Directions list only 118 feet apart in distance:

Google maps satellite pic showing trees in the summer/spring:

Google maps satellite pics showing in order of Billie's side & back yard, then back of Billie's yard &  side street, then back of neighbor's yard and then Travis' backyard:

Link and snippet of article stating Walston & Pharris lived 2 houses down from Billie:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Snip:

Travis Walston, who owns a house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager Christmas Eve.

He said that Dennis Pharris, who was living in Walston's house, reported seeing Hailey in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," said Walston, who added that he had kicked Pharris out of the house. It is unknown whether Pharris is a person of interest.

Me: Now I have no idea about a wheelchair as I've only read it on here and haven;t validated it yet, but I still can;t help but question why Walston kicked out Pharris right after Hailey went missing and Pharris said he saw her in the back yard on the phone. It's been said that he's drug addled, but is that just a rumor or truth? What do we know about Walston and/or Pharris? IMO, even if Pharris is in a wheelchair, he can still see clearly into Billie's backyard.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: February 08, 2011, 11:55:34 AM »

I like good mornings and warm and fuzzies too but let's try and keep the missing persons thread on topic.  We can say our good mornings and such in Musings or the Monkey Lounge.  TIA:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=26.0

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 08, 2011, 11:59:11 AM »

Klaas, just to be thorough, I'd like to make note of where Pharris & Walston live(d). Should I place it in docs or pics? I don't think it'll amount to anything, but what if...ya know? Personally, I think they're looking at the right guy, but again just trying to be thorough.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: February 08, 2011, 12:00:35 PM »

completely agree omg!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 08, 2011, 12:03:10 PM »

Very good question, now that she's admitted it in public.   There is no reason for a secretary to bring home those items stolen from a hospital, not a nurse either for that matter but she cant even claim that she uses those items in the performance of her duties & had some in her pocket...she really has no filter & is definitely way short of clever.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: February 08, 2011, 12:03:40 PM »

-snipped from above

Snip:

Travis Walston, who owns a house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager Christmas Eve.

He said that Dennis Pharris, who was living in Walston's house, reported seeing Hailey in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27."I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," said Walston, who added that he had kicked Pharris out of the house. It is unknown whether Pharris is a person of interest.

Me: Now I have no idea about a wheelchair as I've only read it on here and haven;t validated it yet, but I still can;t help but question why Walston kicked out Pharris right after Hailey went missing and Pharris said he saw her in the back yard on the phone. It's been said that he's drug addled, but is that just a rumor or truth? What do we know about Walston and/or Pharris? IMO, even if Pharris is in a wheelchair, he can still see clearly into Billie's backyard.
*********************************************************************************

I wonder what the significance of him seeing her Christmas Eve (the 24th) is OR if its more poor reporting.  IF he did see her then, has he been watching Haileys every move?  hhhuuummm

PS  TY ... very informative post Titch!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: February 08, 2011, 12:09:50 PM »

Klaas, just to be thorough, I'd like to make note of where Pharris & Walston live(d). Should I place it in docs or pics? I don't think it'll amount to anything, but what if...ya know? Personally, I think they're looking at the right guy, but again just trying to be thorough.

Either in this thread or Docs/Pics is fine.  It is on topic either way and I agree a good thing to save and take note of.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: February 08, 2011, 12:09:55 PM »

-snipped from above

Snip:

He said that Dennis Pharris, who was living in Walston's house, reported seeing Hailey in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27."I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," said Walston, who added that he had kicked Pharris out of the house. It is unknown whether Pharris is a person of interest.

*********************************************************************************

I wonder what the significance of him seeing her Christmas Eve (the 24th) is OR if its more poor reporting.  IF he did see her then, has he been watching Haileys every move?  hhhuuummm

Welcome, I can't stand loose ends lol. I've been asking about these 2 guys since the info originally arose, which I do believe was on Nancy Grace & Billie mentioned it...she just didn't give their names if I remember right. If either of the guys were on drugs, wonder whom they bought them from...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #477 on: February 08, 2011, 12:11:24 PM »

I said the same thing 6 weeks ago, I was just waiting for a Halloween themed wedding and "Only Micheal Myers can Judge Me " on her new van

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 08, 2011, 12:17:23 PM »

Either in this thread or Docs/Pics is fine.  It is on topic either way and I agree a good thing to save and take note of.

I put it in the pics thread.

Do you happen to know where I could find the original date for Billie to renew her nursing license and then also the date she didn't show up to plead her case in order to keep her nursing license? I literally forget. Last thread or thread before? Maybe I could search a person that posted it, only problem is I forget who posted it...haha.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: February 08, 2011, 12:18:11 PM »

-snipped from above

Snip:

Welcome, I can't stand loose ends lol. I've been asking about these 2 guys since the info originally arose, which I do believe was on Nancy Grace & Billie mentioned it...she just didn't give their names if I remember right. If either of the guys were on drugs, wonder whom they bought them from...

Exactaly AND if they (Shawn n Billie) owed "them" any money ... I thought the comment she made, that they withdrew ALL their money (was that like a "thought" that just came out of her mouth) ... kind of like .... "I gave them all we had" ... why else would we (the public) need to know that.  Just seemed like a weird comment to me ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.