April 27, 2024, 09:27:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249981 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: February 08, 2011, 08:49:39 PM »

sniped*

I know, I almost passed out.....but then I read the new article at KTAB. I really am lost now

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snip>

More at link

I think this is Clint's way of saying "if you're innocent, you dont need a lawyer & you could be helping to find Hailey."   I agree with LE its not a good idea ever, but why do I get the distinct impression that this wasnt Clint's original thought...it did cross my mind that maybe LE planted a seed but wont take ownership of suggesting what Clint should say to Shawn.  I cannot see how in the world Clint would actually believe Shawn would never hurt or take Hailey I dont know, it doesnt make much sense but then again this case is riddled with lies & deception.

I will say this though, the police being at Shawn's yesterday seems to be true because it is very doubtful that investigators would call Shawn being more cooperative based on a media interview.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: February 08, 2011, 08:51:14 PM »

What is the history between CD and SA?  Friends in the past?  Dope buddies?  Did CD introduce SA to BD?   Is their history connected somehow?

I guess I am questioning bad blood here between the two/and their acquaintances.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #622 on: February 08, 2011, 08:51:20 PM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

well, heck this is the entire jist of the email ......

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's some heavy stuff if true.  And, quite frankly, many of the rumors going around so far have been true.

I know, I almost passed out.....but then I read the new article at KTAB. I really am lost now

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snip>

More at link

Why has Clint gone from not suspecting SA, to putting all that stuff out there to Peter Hyatt, to now being on the same page as BD and SA?  Why is he waivering so much?  Seems to me something has something on him?

I wonder when the video was released and the timing of this stmt and the wavering......we KNOW he suspected Shawn from early on, he stated it on NG (granted every lead does need to be looked at), but hinky is hinky and Shawn is a suspect for a reason. Makes my mind wander what they have on him and to be honest we already knew about the pot so I am clueless???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 08, 2011, 08:51:51 PM »

local saying it was possibly a drug debt gone bad and that BD and SA were into a dealer for 10,000. Also disgusting, Brian was married to Naomi's mother......it just gets worse doesn't it?? Of course all rumor but it was e mailed to me and the poster worked with Billie

well, heck this is the entire jist of the email ......

billie and shawn had a 10,000 drug debt that the drug dealers here in snyder were coming to collect, go figure the day hailey turns up missing

O know these things, they did infact have the debt, i worked with Billie and went to church with Hailey.. so i know these things.. and i know shawn too he grew up with my sisters

i believe hailey is still alive.. and this is all for the money.. billie recieved 5 grand per interview she did with nancy grace and she did atleast 5, but i believe that now they cant just bring her out of hiding because thats way to suspicious, i think they are letting us die down on our searching which we WONT do

blah you got to a point i didnt wanna discuss , but yes clints brother was with naomis mother

we look worse in our pictures of us searching and on interviews than she ever does.... thats not what is being said in c city, but idk we dont ask for money we are out spending out money and gas for all this... i drive over 100 miles to go ...search due to me now living in lubbock... but we dont ask for money and she has never offered us anything.. clint does come and meet us, prays with us gives us water and buttons that have been made with haileys picture on them.. i have pictures on my page of us out searching if anyone wants to see em

mike, oil fields have to account for all that stuff, but shawns dad works there too and i do know for a fact he is on speed real bad.. so there is no tellin

we have learned about the drug debt through other drug dealers in snyder. so we know the drug debt is true, whether it be the correct 10,000 idk but i do know the drug debt. did yall know that all through this time that BD and SA were meeting up at rattlesnake gap, in her mommas car? she has not once been away from shawn for more than a day! we have caught them ourselves,

thats fine.. but i worked with Billie and i do know what kind of person she is! i know the drug dealers in snyder, how you ask? because i had a past in college with drugs, yes stupid i know, but i have been clean for 3 years now so i do still have ways to find out stuff

in high school shawn was a sophmore dating a 6th grader he is a creepy individual... they have been to midland partying and staying at a hotel on weekends

i know that for in fact that he would stand in her bedroom door at night, because he did it while at another persons house doing drugs one night to her daughter.. so i know thats true.. billie did and does coke all the time i know the person that she does it with

wish I had saved the link and a woman said she knows the family. She stated that Hailey and Billie got into a fight over Christmas break and BD was choking Haily and Hailey ran to her closet....anyone else hear this?

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's some heavy stuff if true.  And, quite frankly, many of the rumors going around so far have been true.

<snip>

More at link

Why has Clint gone from not suspecting SA, to putting all that stuff out there to Peter Hyatt, to now being on the same page as BD and SA?  Why is he waivering so much?  Seems to me something has something on him?

Unless they shared some info with Clint. I'm wondering if every single one of them are afraid of going to jail so they're railroading each other. I wish they'd all just get it all out, do whatever they have to do to make things right, and move on so Hailey can be found...that is, if they're not the one's that disappeared Hailey.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #624 on: February 08, 2011, 09:03:46 PM »

sniped*

<snip>

More at link

I think this is Clint's way of saying "if you're innocent, you dont need a lawyer & you could be helping to find Hailey."   I agree with LE its not a good idea ever, but why do I get the distinct impression that this wasnt Clint's original thought...it did cross my mind that maybe LE planted a seed but wont take ownership of suggesting what Clint should say to Shawn.  I cannot see how in the world Clint would actually believe Shawn would never hurt or take Hailey I dont know, it doesnt make much sense but then again this case is riddled with lies & deception.

I will say this though, the police being at Shawn's yesterday seems to be true because it is very doubtful that investigators would call Shawn being more cooperative based on a media interview.

I think the wording is odd for Clint IMO....

I just don't see the use of sincere as sincer IYKWIM

O/T....what a sad anniversary, tomorrow it will be 2 yrs that we learned of anothe little HaLeigh missing and sadly these two situations have smacked me in the face with the similarities from day one.

Godd bless both of them  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: February 08, 2011, 09:06:22 PM »

I thought Nancy Grace didn't pay out for interviews?

Anyhow, that's minor compared to all of the other stuff.  Gosh, it seems like a horror/soap opera playing out in front of us. 

Quite frankly, my way of thinking is BD is so protective of SA and it's her story that she says in the media because I think she's really to blame for Hailey's disappearance.  I think SA was used to cover up. 

I think BD is the manipulative one here.  Look at CD's interview with Peter.  Peter had it all online and then, wham, it was gone and CD never came on the show on Sunday night.  All of a sudden, CD is on the same page as BD and now says he thinks SA is sincere?  Also verifying that there was another mystery person that should be looked at where a week ago he had no idea what BD was talking about.  Maybe LE talked to CD and told him to play along and that's what he's doing???

IMO
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: February 08, 2011, 09:18:10 PM »

Anyhow, that's minor compared to all of the other stuff.  Gosh, it seems like a horror/soap opera playing out in front of us. 

Quite frankly, my way of thinking is BD is so protective of SA and it's her story that she says in the media because I think she's really to blame for Hailey's disappearance.  I think SA was used to cover up. 

I think BD is the manipulative one here.  Look at CD's interview with Peter.  Peter had it all online and then, wham, it was gone and CD never came on the show on Sunday night.  All of a sudden, CD is on the same page as BD and now says he thinks SA is sincere?  Also verifying that there was another mystery person that should be looked at where a week ago he had no idea what BD was talking about.  Maybe LE talked to CD and told him to play along and that's what he's doing???

IMO

She hasnt in the past & referred to such but I guess we can inquire to see what the response is...Im rather curious myself after that comment so I'm going to drop a line & see if I get a response.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: February 08, 2011, 09:19:36 PM »

sniped*

<snip>

More at link

I think the wording is odd for Clint IMO....

I just don't see the use of sincere as sincer IYKWIM

O/T....what a sad anniversary, tomorrow it will be 2 yrs that we learned of anothe little HaLeigh missing and sadly these two situations have smacked me in the face with the similarities from day one.

Godd bless both of them  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

IM, so sad & there are a ton of similarities...let's just pray we find the truth in both cases   Haleigh & Hailey, you are both in our hearts  an angelic monkey

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: February 08, 2011, 09:31:54 PM »

IMO

She hasnt in the past & referred to such but I guess we can inquire to see what the response is...Im rather curious myself after that comment so I'm going to drop a line & see if I get a response.

Thank you.  It would definitely be interesting to know.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: February 08, 2011, 09:35:40 PM »

My hinky meter has been on high for some time when I stopped and considered that both Clint and Billie do not focus on the main suspect in the disappearance of their precious daughter despite the affidavits which reveals Shawn's lies/ deception encompassing his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th ... despite Shawn's defamation of Hailey and ... despite LE's claim that there are no confirmed sightings of Hailey on December 37th.

I believe that there is a code of silence among the three that is obstructing the investigation.  It is something akin to the sibling game ... "If you tell Mom on me; I'll tell Mom on you."

In other words ... justice for Hailey is not the issue ... it about Clint protecting Shawn and self and ... it is about Billie protecting Shawn and self.

Think about Billie and the tattoo issue.  Why did Clint not follow through on his intentions to report this abuse to CPS?  Who was priority ... David or self?

IMO

Janet

My hinky meter was right.

Janet

+++++

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 08, 2011, 09:36:43 PM »

All right. I'm getting crazy from this.
This best not turn into another Beverly Hillbillies/Petticoat Junction/Mayberry RFD on crack outwitting LE.

Lock up the loonies and they'll all start talking in a NY minute.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: February 08, 2011, 09:41:08 PM »

All right. I'm getting crazy from this.
This best not turn into another Beverly Hillbillies/Petticoat Junction/Mayberry RFD on crack outwitting LE.

Lock up the loonies and they'll all start talking in a NY minute.

Curly..I was thinking the Clampets on Crack! lol...minds going the same direction I guess...
sure hope that LE knows more than they are showing us..jmo..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: February 08, 2011, 09:41:47 PM »

Janet..I think that your hinky meter is hinkying in the right direction...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 08, 2011, 09:46:29 PM »

I Live in Indy and just called a CVS and they said you have to have an prescription to get the silver nitrate sticks.maybe this differs in other states ?
I know you can buy it online but why pay for it if you can get it for free ?

I will have to listen again.  Did Billie actually say that she took those nitrate sticks from work?

Billie conceded in a NG interview that she did a lot of personal copying at work.  When I consider some of the privileges I was afforded at my workplace ... she may have gotten permission for the copying but ... "nitrate sticks"??

Janet

+++++

Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE Billie Dunn Speaks!
07/02/2011 4:00 PM - 1 hr 31 min
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

73:15 - Billie specifically stated she came home with pens, alcohol, silver nitrate sticks...David & a friend got hold of them and drew on each other.
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: February 08, 2011, 09:50:53 PM »

If I could rename the case album I would choose Clampets on crack.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 08, 2011, 09:51:03 PM »

Maybe CD had the interview removed because he realized that his info about BD.s drug use and drug sales that he spoke about but left Hailey there could result in him losing Chloe and possibly Naomi's son through CPS.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #636 on: February 08, 2011, 09:53:04 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: February 08, 2011, 09:54:02 PM »

yep...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: February 08, 2011, 10:07:35 PM »

I Live in Indy and just called a CVS and they said you have to have an prescription to get the silver nitrate sticks.maybe this differs in other states ?
I know you can buy it online but why pay for it if you can get it for free ?

I will have to listen again.  Did Billie actually say that she took those nitrate sticks from work?

Billie conceded in a NG interview that she did a lot of personal copying at work.  When I consider some of the privileges I was afforded at my workplace ... she may have gotten permission for the copying but ... "nitrate sticks"??

Janet

+++++

Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE Billie Dunn Speaks!
07/02/2011 4:00 PM - 1 hr 31 min
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

73:15 - Billie specifically stated she came home with pens, alcohol, silver nitrate sticks...David & a friend got hold of them and drew on each other.

Thanks Titch

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: February 08, 2011, 10:13:41 PM »

Does anyone notice the body language in this picture?  This is not the first time I have seen this in when these three are pictured together.

Possessive and controlling grasp by Shawn to Billie.  Hailey detached from both of them.   She is sitting right next to her own mother forcing a smile & yet Billie doesnt have a finger on her in any sort of warm embrace.  Hailey isnt reaching out to her mother either, look how close their hands are to each other & yet no contact.   Normally, a bond such as mother/daughter would be prominent despite the other parties in the picture.   Billie has a vacant look on her face, being that this is Christmas, it appears even more peculiar.   Shawn's smirk seems to indicate that he feels satisfied that he is getting his way.

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

<snipped>

Clint also reported that Shawn had a serious jealously issue. He was especially incensed when Billie took a new job...as a stripper.

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.