March 28, 2024, 01:28:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 248109 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: February 10, 2011, 11:30:47 PM »

Capp, I'm not quoting the box bc the link I provided is wrong, I put in the correct link in a later post.

I agree with you. I could try to give Billie a lil slack thinking she may just be feeling numb so is trying to make herself look better in the media, but the fact she hasn't gotten off her azz to do anything but could jump at the chance for a haircut or spa day is sickening to me. If she;d been searching all this time, I might feel different...but she hasn't. She can keep saying nobody knows how she feels and nobody sees her crying off camera, or she tries to stay strong for David, etc - I say puhleeease, that lying pos ain't foolin' nobody.

I hope she's innocent, honestly hope she is, bc if she's not she'll go down fast.

I hear that...and then this tidbit comment sent me reeling:

Dawn Steward She's the one that was at Billie's house the other day for an hour delivering items, stated she didn't see Shawn, said the police came to the door looking for Shawn and Billie told them he would be at his grandmama's house after while. Less than 2 hours later a neighbor saw SA and BD turn on the Snyder exit and even told what color shirt Shawn was wearing(of course she was called a liar because they didn't see Shawn) and we all know that the black and grey stripped shirt we were told he was wearing was the very same shirt he had on in his interview with KTAB. Are you trying to buddy up to Billie, get info from her so you can come back here and tell it, so you can sell it to a tabloid, or maybe even do a book deal to recoup what you've spent? I was going to say, if Billie was smart, she wouldn't let you on her porch but we all know the answer to that.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905

Oh My God.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: February 10, 2011, 11:31:50 PM »

Klaas, thank you.

Goodnight everyone. May tonight be the night Hailey is found.

Peace.

Sleep well Tiche.  I hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: February 10, 2011, 11:33:03 PM »

Invision, I just posted above that I was completely wrong. I'm thinking the stupid might be contagious.

yea, sorry Titch .... I was cutting and pasting while you posted ... it was all just in the timing .. 

lol. i have such a headache tonight. i've been on hailey's threads more than i've spent with my family, when you add up all the time. that's making me feel bad. but to put it in perspective, think about it - all of us come on here to discuss and check on things. we may not all be in texas but we look for whatever we can on the computer. we search forums, discussions, etc. we dig up dirt. this is done on other forums, too. how can sooo many people be doing more than her own mother? how? why? it's a dang shame she can't lift her feet for her daughter but she sure doesn't have a problem lifting her legs for shawn.

going to bed before i vomit.

Trust me my friend, I know how you feel!  I was trying really hard to give Billie the benefit of the doubt wrt not searching for Hailey.  I was thinking, when all seems so hopeless, (where do you start?  which way to you go?) I was thinking maybe a depression set in and she couldn't get out of bed (or the house) ... but everytime I try to give her that courtesy, she opens her mouth on T.V. or now this ... Sorry .. I can't go with the depression defense.  I hope she likes her new haircut.   

Take care of you!  Why, oh why does one person, let alone a child ever have to go missing? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: February 10, 2011, 11:34:39 PM »

Klaas, thank you.

Goodnight everyone. May tonight be the night Hailey is found.

Peace.

Sleep well Tiche.  I hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

Janet

Thank you Janet. Sweet dreams.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: February 10, 2011, 11:38:36 PM »

Im gonna go O/T for one hot sec to say good night & Titch I hope you feel better.

I've hit a limit tonight on my tolerance for what is going on & yet we have no answers as to what happened to Hailey.  I will continue to pray Hailey  an angelic monkey

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: February 10, 2011, 11:41:55 PM »

I have a question...

Scurry County is famous for cotton. I'm assuming cotton crops have been around for ages. Considering slavery back in the day & cotton plantations being the crop of choice many years ago, could there be a place indigenous to cotton where Hailey could have been hidden and/or disposed of?

Here's my thought: Everyone's minds automatically go to oil wells bc of Shawn's job description and Texas is known for oil. However, when I read over the affidavits * warrants, I'm reminded of Shawn's poly. He showed deception which actually hinted that Hailey could be in Scurry County. Well, Scurry County TX is famous for cotton.

Just a thought that I think we may have overlooked...only trying to be thorough...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: February 10, 2011, 11:44:10 PM »

Nite all ... every night left with the same questions ... how can a 13 yr old girl, "walking to a friends house" just go poof?  No one sees her, no one sees a suspicious car/person, no one hears anything ....  all leads point to ... she never left the house.   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: February 10, 2011, 11:46:42 PM »

I have a question...

Scurry County is famous for cotton. I'm assuming cotton crops have been around for ages. Considering slavery back in the day & cotton plantations being the crop of choice many years ago, could there be a place indigenous to cotton where Hailey could have been hidden and/or disposed of?

Here's my thought: Everyone's minds automatically go to oil wells bc of Shawn's job description and Texas is known for oil. However, when I read over the affidavits * warrants, I'm reminded of Shawn's poly. He showed deception which actually hinted that Hailey could be in Scurry County. Well, Scurry County TX is famous for cotton.

Just a thought that I think we may have overlooked...only trying to be thorough...

Good line of thought .. but when he said Scurry County, I immediately thought she wasn't there.  Who is gonna hide a body somewhere then tell cops to go find it.  Unless he's really that cocky.  I think she may be at a previous job site of Shawns.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: February 10, 2011, 11:50:29 PM »

I have a question...

Also, it's famous for oil bc of it's location in the Permian Basin, which is crazy to me bc for the net value of crude they're drilling, why is the poverty level so low? It simply doesn't add up.

But it was famous for it's cotton crops first. I'm just wondering if it's something worth looking into.

Thanks all & goodnight.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: February 10, 2011, 11:55:42 PM »

I have a question...

Good line of thought .. but when he said Scurry County, I immediately thought she wasn't there.  Who is gonna hide a body somewhere then tell cops to go find it.  Unless he's really that cocky.  I think she may be at a previous job site of Shawns.

Wait a minute... I read over the affidavits. My interpretation is that Shawn didn't "say" Scurry County. I was thinking the investigators were questioning him as to where she could be, maybe asked if she was in Scurry County and Shawn said no - then it showed deception bc it was the opposit effect of what he was stating on the poly. Otherwise, how could they determine to look in Scurry County? If Shawn said Scurry County, the his poly wouldn't have shown deception bc the affidavit states they should look in Scurry County...capisce?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: February 11, 2011, 12:05:42 AM »

I have a question...

Wait a minute... I read over the affidavits. My interpretation is that Shawn didn't "say" Scurry County. I was thinking the investigators were questioning him as to where she could be, maybe asked if she was in Scurry County and Shawn said no - then it showed deception bc it was the opposit effect of what he was stating on the poly. Otherwise, how could they determine to look in Scurry County? If Shawn said Scurry County, the his poly wouldn't have shown deception bc the affidavit states they should look in Scurry County...capisce?

Found at this link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9331.msg1290374#msg1290374

Here's the part of the affidavit I'm talking about - refer to the first big paragraph:
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: February 11, 2011, 12:24:01 AM »

So which Trish gets to claim Brian Glasco, Naomi's mother or inappropriate girls' night out Trish?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: February 11, 2011, 12:27:29 AM »

Hailey Dunn affidavit highlights: Inconsistencies, strange ‘hobbies'
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:30 p.m.

<snipped>

Adkins volunteered to be subjected to a polygraph exam on three separate occasions. The first two attempts, he terminated the exam, walking out and refusing to cooperate. On the third try, he submitted to two stages of the test, the first indicating that he was being deceptive regarding knowing Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

The second section contained questions asking where Hailey could be found. Adkins made a positive indication that she was in Scurry County.

When the third phase of the polygraph test began — with the intention of refining Hailey Dunn's location in Scurry County — Adkins refused to complete the test, walking out of the Colorado City Police Department.

<snipped>

Shawn Adkins told investigators that he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Dec. 27 after an altercation with his supervisor. But investigators were told that Adkins was a good employee and hadn't been fired from the business.

According to the affidavits, Adkins had not had any altercations with supervisors, arriving to work at 6 a.m.

According to the records, he "went into the break room and purchased a Dr Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10 a.m."

<snipped>

Adkins told investigators that he left WSI and went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, but telephone records indicate otherwise. It was determined that he initially returned to Colorado City instead.

<snipped>

Adkins apparently deleted contact information on his cell phone in front of an investigator who had asked to look at it again to verify calls he had made. The investigator asked Adkins what happened to the list. Adkins was "unable to give an answer."

<snipped>

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

AFFIDAVIT
http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: February 11, 2011, 12:33:09 AM »

http://168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/index2.htm

I entered the bio Dad's name here, and got no results.
If anyone can turn it around or enter something different for a search, here u go.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: February 11, 2011, 12:36:28 AM »

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: February 11, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »

IF u lock it Klaas,
please leave me a key so I can get in
when I wake up !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 11, 2011, 07:00:45 AM »

I am so sorry, I have to take a break from all of this. Maybe days, maybe weeks, it is weighing so heavily on my heart,

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: February 11, 2011, 07:57:46 AM »

I am so sorry, I have to take a break from all of this. Maybe days, maybe weeks, it is weighing so heavily on my heart,

Shell, I know how you feel . . . like Zahar . . . just had to stop for a while.  No disrespect to the children . . . just get overwhelmed.  In my thoughts and prayers.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: February 11, 2011, 08:27:20 AM »

Janet..if you see this, I would like to say that I really appreciate how you consistently clarify things .....there is so much going back and forth that sometimes it boggles the mind..And then you bring forth the article or quote so that it refreshes my memory or clarifies. I don't know how you keep track of everything...
thank you!

also, thanks to everyone for the info and articles that everyone provides...appreciate it...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: February 11, 2011, 10:32:37 AM »

Extra Help on the Way in the Search for Hailey Dunn

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14009424
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.