April 27, 2024, 03:51:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 250098 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: February 11, 2011, 12:49:40 PM »

I'm sure Nancy Grace is just thrilled (NOT!) that Shawn is turning the tables claiming that he and Billie watched her show & others simply because its something that catches their attention & follow.   

He cannot even justify his fascination with any reasonable merit.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: February 11, 2011, 12:53:44 PM »

Thanks Titch and joesamas mama

In Shawn's exclusive interview with CNN affiliate KTAB this past week ... he attempts to explain this video.

Janet

++++++

Part II of Raw Interview with Hailey Dunn Suspect Shawn Adkins
Wednesday, February 09 2011

<snipped>

In the first video, Adkins tells Tiffany Tatro that his interest in horror films and crime stories is just a hobby.  The photos of him wearing a mask and wielding a knife were taken for Halloween, he said.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339896

First Video:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=%09339526

Second Video:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=%09339746

Thanks Janet, the video is very creepy and his facination with true crime being a hobby??? I have loads of true crime books, but I don't go running around in masks with knives. The guy just gives me the willies. 

Me too.  Yet Billie confirmed in an interview this past week that she "loves" him.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: February 11, 2011, 01:01:40 PM »

I just thought of something. If Shawn's brother is still in school, and if he still lives in Big Spring with his mom, then he could have been at the mom's house in Big Spring when Shawn got there...right? Afterall, if he was still in school, he'd have had of for Christmas break...

I wonder if the police still have her computer tagged as evidence. Remember she gave it to them voluntarily, then when Shawn's info is questioned, his mom calls the station to let them know she's on her way to pick it up. They then processed it as evidence...or am I off a bit?

Klaas, do you still have those videos? If so, could you please look through the one of everybody getting high with Shawn's brother there? Could you look at the date on the upload? Thanks...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: February 11, 2011, 01:06:42 PM »

Hailey loved softball:

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: February 11, 2011, 01:07:29 PM »

She's a cool cat with her upside down visor & dark shades Smile

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #925 on: February 11, 2011, 01:29:59 PM »

Thanks Titch and joesamas mama

In Shawn's exclusive interview with CNN affiliate KTAB this past week ... he attempts to explain this video.

Janet

++++++

Part II of Raw Interview with Hailey Dunn Suspect Shawn Adkins
Wednesday, February 09 2011

<snipped>

In the first video, Adkins tells Tiffany Tatro that his interest in horror films and crime stories is just a hobby.  The photos of him wearing a mask and wielding a knife were taken for Halloween, he said.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339896

First Video:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=%09339526

Second Video:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=%09339746

Thanks Janet, the video is very creepy and his facination with true crime being a hobby??? I have loads of true crime books, but I don't go running around in masks with knives. The guy just gives me the willies. 

Me too.  Yet Billie confirmed in an interview this past week that she "loves" him.

Janet

Billie is crazy as a loon if she still "loves" him

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: February 11, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »

2008/01/13 - "my sister Billie and her dude Shawn"

Obviously ... Shawn was already Billie's "dude" ... over three years ago.  Why would Billie and Shawn lie in regards to when the relationship began.

If Clint's words reveal the truth in regards to Shawn sleeping over one week following his and Billie's split and ... if Clint's words reveal the truth that it was Hailey who informed him ... then the character of Billie Dunn has truly been exposed.  IMO

Janet

++++++

Billie Dunn

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn Radio Interview Feb 7: Transcription

<snipped>

How long have you and Shawn been together as a couple?

Two and a half years.

And are you in love with Shawn?

Yes.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

Shawn Adkin

Hailey Dunn: Shawn Adkins: KTAB Interview Feb 7: Part II: Video 2: Transcript

<snipped>

Reporter: main thing you want people to know?

Shawn: The one thing I want them to know is that I have nothing to do with Hailey’s disappearance. I love Hailey with all my heart, and she means a lot to me. Even though I’ve known her for only two and a half years, but I would never do nothing to her, and like I said, I just hope for her safe return.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-shawn-adkins-ktab-interview-feb-7-part-ii-video-2-transcript/

Clint Dunn

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

<snipped>

Clint said that Billie was, early on, anti drug, in particular, against his use of marijuana, which he says he takes for pain rather than narcotics. Billie did, however, begin to take hydrocodone when they were together, though she had no pain, and likely increased her drug use greatly in the past two years with Shawn, who she has been with far longer than she likes to report. Just one week after kicking Clint out, Hailey told him that Shawn was spending the night there. He said she took it just "to get high" and didn't need it for any injury or painful condition.

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: February 11, 2011, 01:40:26 PM »

Hailey loved softball:

an angelic monkey

Thanks Titch.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 11, 2011, 01:43:01 PM »

Hailey loved softball:

Awws, what a beautiful picture of a happy Hailey...I want to be joyous over it but instead Im furious

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: February 11, 2011, 01:46:14 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong but in the last video posted isn't that a picture of David's father? Right before the words "don't f*** with me". Was this maybe sent out as a threat to him?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: February 11, 2011, 01:47:19 PM »

Hailey loved softball:

Awws, what a beautiful picture of a happy Hailey...I want to be joyous over it but instead Im furious

I do love this picture, kind of ironic the name of the team.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: February 11, 2011, 01:55:12 PM »

2008/01/13 - "my sister Billie and her dude Shawn"

Obviously ... Shawn was already Billie's "dude" ... over three years ago.  Why would Billie and Shawn lie in regards to when the relationship began.

If Clint's words reveal the truth in regards to Shawn sleeping over one week following his and Billie's split and ... if Clint's words reveal the truth that it was Hailey who informed him ... then the character of Billie Dunn has truly been exposed.  IMO

Janet

++++++

Billie Dunn

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn Radio Interview Feb 7: Transcription

<snipped>

How long have you and Shawn been together as a couple?

Two and a half years.

And are you in love with Shawn?

Yes.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

Shawn Adkin

Hailey Dunn: Shawn Adkins: KTAB Interview Feb 7: Part II: Video 2: Transcript

<snipped>

Reporter: main thing you want people to know?

Shawn: The one thing I want them to know is that I have nothing to do with Hailey’s disappearance. I love Hailey with all my heart, and she means a lot to me. Even though I’ve known her for only two and a half years, but I would never do nothing to her, and like I said, I just hope for her safe return.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-shawn-adkins-ktab-interview-feb-7-part-ii-video-2-transcript/

Clint Dunn

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

<snipped>

Clint said that Billie was, early on, anti drug, in particular, against his use of marijuana, which he says he takes for pain rather than narcotics. Billie did, however, begin to take hydrocodone when they were together, though she had no pain, and likely increased her drug use greatly in the past two years with Shawn, who she has been with far longer than she likes to report. Just one week after kicking Clint out, Hailey told him that Shawn was spending the night there. He said she took it just "to get high" and didn't need it for any injury or painful condition.

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

It has already been established that Billi Jean Dunn-Dumm is a lying, cheating, spiteful,twisted skanky hoe.  Clearly, she met Shawn online while she was still living with Clint & carried on the relationship...shoot Clint's shoe print wasnt even invisible on the carpet & she had Shawn shacking up to shag her like a teenaged misguided runt. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 11, 2011, 01:58:03 PM »

Hailey loved softball:

I do love this picture, kind of ironic the name of the team.

O God! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: February 11, 2011, 02:00:04 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong but in the last video posted isn't that a picture of David's father? Right before the words "don't f*** with me". Was this maybe sent out as a threat to him?

It looks like the guy in the pic posted a few pages back...thought the same thing.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: February 11, 2011, 02:19:39 PM »

Oh My God...

I need to know something right now... Quick - Is Billie's mom's real name Constance?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: February 11, 2011, 02:20:47 PM »

Oh My God...

I need to know something right now... Quick - Is Billie's mom's real name Constance?

That is the formal name for Connie

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: February 11, 2011, 02:25:59 PM »

Oh My God...

That is the formal name for Connie

Gimme one sec.

Oh, don't anybody go anywhere... I'm taking screen caps.

Klaas?..Ya there?..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: February 11, 2011, 02:27:10 PM »

Oh My God...

Is it a bird.  Is it a plane.  No. Our Tiche is on a mission.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: February 11, 2011, 02:28:35 PM »

Tiche s/b Titch

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: February 11, 2011, 02:30:39 PM »

real quick - naomi's mom is the stewart, right?

but her name is patricia trichel? is that her real name?

naomi is a stewart. people said that trish is naomi's mom. katherine on that hailey dunn open discussion facebook a/c & clint's facebook a/c said that naomi's mom was with brian glasco...right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.