April 20, 2024, 09:48:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249637 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: February 11, 2011, 10:05:54 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: February 11, 2011, 10:06:16 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: February 11, 2011, 10:06:35 PM »

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: February 11, 2011, 10:07:14 PM »

Hailey Dunn affidavit highlights: Inconsistencies, strange ‘hobbies'
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:30 p.m.

<snipped>

Adkins volunteered to be subjected to a polygraph exam on three separate occasions. The first two attempts, he terminated the exam, walking out and refusing to cooperate. On the third try, he submitted to two stages of the test, the first indicating that he was being deceptive regarding knowing Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

The second section contained questions asking where Hailey could be found. Adkins made a positive indication that she was in Scurry County.

When the third phase of the polygraph test began — with the intention of refining Hailey Dunn's location in Scurry County — Adkins refused to complete the test, walking out of the Colorado City Police Department.

<snipped>

Shawn Adkins told investigators that he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Dec. 27 after an altercation with his supervisor. But investigators were told that Adkins was a good employee and hadn't been fired from the business.

According to the affidavits, Adkins had not had any altercations with supervisors, arriving to work at 6 a.m.

According to the records, he "went into the break room and purchased a Dr Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10 a.m."

<snipped>

Adkins told investigators that he left WSI and went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, but telephone records indicate otherwise. It was determined that he initially returned to Colorado City instead.

<snipped>

Adkins apparently deleted contact information on his cell phone in front of an investigator who had asked to look at it again to verify calls he had made. The investigator asked Adkins what happened to the list. Adkins was "unable to give an answer."

<snipped>

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

AFFIDAVIT
http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

Back to Shawn!

I firmly believe that the original of the text message to Mary Beth at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27 will be the smoking gun.  Shawn will be arrested ... body or not body.  IMO

Janet

++++++

Mom of Hailey's Friend on the Sleepover That Never Happened
Sunday, January 23 2011

<snipped>

(Cecilia) Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, Mary beth received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

Why won't they release where it originated from? I'm wondering if it did originate from Billie's cell that was left home. I'm so curious to know where it pinged. Did it ping in Big Spring? If it did, wouldn't that have been in the affidavit as well? Billie volunteered her phone, handed it over to the police. With Hailey being missing, if that phone pinged in areas that Shawn was at in Big Spring, then wouldn't that be enough for le to hold him for a few days?

Also, something I thought of earlier, if Tyler is still in hs and living at his house with his mom, then wouldn't he have been there when Shawn went to Big Spring? As far as we know, le still has that computer, too. Surely they should have something by now. So many people talk about having to have a body in order to have a successful prosecution but there's enough circumstantial evidence right now to at the very least hold some people for a good lengthy time. Last I heard, those videotapes could be used against them. Plus I know I saw Shawn's brother in one of those original videos getting high with the guys that were older. That's a felony for everyone overage. If a child wasn't involved, it could be classified as a misdemeanor. It's like supplying alcohol to a minor.

Example: True story - some months ago my now 17 y/o was 16 and was with a 15 y/o friend of his. They were going to hang out at a buddy's house. Well his friend's mom thought she's be cool & purchase some 4Loco for them. She did this, handed it to them, and dropped them off at their friend's house. My son wasn;t checking in so I drove over there & banged on the garage like I was the cops. You shoulda heard all the cans being thrown all over the place. Lol. I thought I could handle it & it was just something stupid that alot of kids try, UNTIL I found out his friend's mom bought the 4Loco. Those drinks ain't no joke. I went to the police to put it on record. I had to take it serious. I even took the chance of my son getting in trouble & he was sooo mad bc he wants to be a cop. A couple of weeks later, a lady in Philly was sentenced to 10 years in prison for supplying alcohol to minors. Her son had a graduation party & she just thought it would be ok since they'd do it anyway, at least she'd take everybody's keys & keep them home with her there. Well she thought wrong. She was charged with SEVERAL COUNTS bc each minor earned her another count. She's not elligible for early release til 8 years! OMG. You should be able to google that case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: February 11, 2011, 10:07:19 PM »

Please move to Hailey #7

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9404.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.