March 28, 2024, 08:46:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Is Natalee Holloway  (Read 5210 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« on: March 10, 2007, 10:04:13 PM »

On some of the hateful sites, I have heard they want to know who is Natalee Holloway, and Why This Case? So, In response to that, I give you this thread, please add to it.   Who is or was Natalee Holloway? Natalee Holloway was not a martyr, the girl had no clue what she would symbolize. To me, Natalee could have been my very own daughter, cousin, sister, neice, neighbor. Natalee was a girl, who had a family that loved her. A family, that just wanted the best for her and her future. A family, who is greiving her loss, like I would never  want to do. A family, who wanted their little girl to come home, after her vacation. Natalee Holloway went to Aruba, an island where she thought she could celebrate her life. An island, that would do her wrong. Aruba doesn't care about Natalee. They care about tourism. That has been clear since the first few days. I would not want this destiny for my "Natalee". I would not want this to happen, to my daughter, sister, cousin, neice, etc. etc. I would not want to be part of any family who has to suffer such greif. That your child, cousin, sister, neighbor, etc. etc, means less than tourism? NO! Natalee, is US. Do they not get that? No, they do not!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 10:45:32 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
On some of the hateful sites, I have heard they want to know who is Natalee Holloway, and Why This Case? So, In response to that, I give you this thread, please add to it.   Who is or was Natalee Holloway? Natalee Holloway was not a martyr, the girl had no clue what she would symbolize. To me, Natalee could have been my very own daughter, cousin, sister, neice, neighbor. Natalee was a girl, who had a family that loved her. A family, that just wanted the best for her and her future. A family, who is greiving her loss, like I would never  want to do. A family, who wanted their little girl to come home, after her vacation. Natalee Holloway went to Aruba, an island where she thought she could celebrate her life. An island, that would do her wrong. Aruba doesn't care about Natalee. They care about tourism. That has been clear since the first few days. I would not want this destiny for my "Natalee". I would not want this to happen, to my daughter, sister, cousin, neice, etc. etc. I would not want to be part of any family who has to suffer such greif. That your child, cousin, sister, neighbor, etc. etc, means less than tourism? NO! Natalee, is US. Do they not get that? No, they do not!!
Natalee Holloway and her family deserve so much more than what they got in Aruba. I see Natalee Holloway, as an American girl, who had a family that cared so much about her. A girl who had just finished high school. A girl who just wanted a future and should have been given that chance. People who knew her best, said that she was an honest person. One who gave of herself. She was someone's daughter, someone's sister, someones freind and someone's neighbor. She could have been someone's doctor and someone's wife. Natalee Holloway was a human, with those God given human rights. God bless you Natalee.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 08:48:55 AM »

Natalee was our model for many things in life,good things.She and her family deserve answers,not insults.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 11:30:25 AM »

I so agree with both of your comments.

I pray every day that Natalee and other missing children are found.  That is one thing that this case has done for me,  Given attention and a voice to other missing kids.

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.