April 19, 2024, 05:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying for deportation...nation broke.  (Read 848 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 01, 2011, 06:35:39 PM »

I've been seeing a lot of new reporting about the cost of paying to deport illegal aliens.  The reports often interview the illegals and talk about how they just return to families, jobs, and communities.

Why should American taxpayers have to keep footing this bill?  So many seem at a loss to find new funding sources.  A few come to mind, and similar ideas are already in use.

1.  Tax remittances to foreign countries.  I've read places that suggest that these are $1-2 billion a month and rising.  For some reason, as welfare payments increase, the money sent 'home' to foreign countries seems to increase too.  As future generations of Americans struggle to pay off Obama's $5 trillion in debt, and the other $10 trillion, some folks seem to be feathering a nest egg elsewhere.  Why should American's pay this debt alone?

How about a requirement that all all financial transactions get taxed at 35%...a combination tax penalty  and pre-death estate tax.  With all that money going home, sheltered, maybe these potential amnesty recipients should pay in advance?

2.  Seize the property of the deportees like they do the property of those with drug arrests.  Working people?  Home buyers?  Put a lien on that house, take the car...

When older Americans go into Medicaid nursing homes, the government comes in and sniffs around for assets.  Used to be no 'look back'...then one year, then five, and I've heard as long as 10 years...government want's to know what you did with your money.

Why should American's get the shaft when it's time to pay for their government funded care, and illegal aliens get the gold mine?  Chartered flights home?

Put a lien on the illegal alien home, take the tax refund, car, home...

You might ask, what's to prevent the illegal alien from hiding the assets in the name of a domestic partner?  Well, follow the money.  If domestic partners get so many goodies today, perhaps they should bear some responsibility for the fines too.

North Korea sentenced Al Gore's friends to years of hard labor just for tresspassing--they didn't stay long enough to get jobs.  If North Korea can secure a border, why can't the US?

Some think the children of those paying the 35% estate tax haven't earned the money, so why should they get it...

Tax the welfare checks going to benefit the children of illegal aliens for whom taxpayers have incurred expenses.  Have those children done anything to earn that money?  I don't think so.

Just because a parent dies, it doesn't mean their old and their children grown up.  Some parents are responsible and preplanned for just such an event.  Some might leave behind an estate to care for their children, to keep their children off the public dole...Why should Obama take their money?

Looking over the examples from Washington during the past two years, there should be lots of opportunity to think outside the box and provide for lots of funding to deport illegal aliens. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.