March 28, 2024, 11:37:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #181 2/22/11 - 3/02/11  (Read 128469 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2011, 09:48:02 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-wftv-corrects-report-on-jose-baez

::snipping2::  Why does this article say this?

The Sentinel’s Anthony Colarossi reported talked to a Florida Bar spokeswoman who described the matter as ”at staff” level. ”That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit,” Bar spokeswoman Karen Kirksey said. “No probable cause has been found.”

curly, I clicked on the link and it to me to Boedker's site but said I was looking for something that wasn't there.  Do you have another link?

I'm not curly, but this is the link: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

Thanks, Trimm.
That's too weird. I redid the link from your google link from post 151 and it doesn't work.

Still not curly and not Trimm either.

But you are welcome.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2011, 02:02:04 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-wftv-corrects-report-on-jose-baez

::snipping2::  Why does this article say this?

The Sentinel’s Anthony Colarossi reported talked to a Florida Bar spokeswoman who described the matter as ”at staff” level. ”That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit,” Bar spokeswoman Karen Kirksey said. “No probable cause has been found.”

curly, I clicked on the link and it to me to Boedker's site but said I was looking for something that wasn't there.  Do you have another link?

I'm not curly, but this is the link: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

Thanks, Trimm.
That's too weird. I redid the link from your google link from post 151 and it doesn't work.

Still not curly and not Trimm either.

But you are welcome.

Sorry, Brandi,
     I'm out of it tonight. So tired!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2011, 02:26:10 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26876699/detail.html
WFTV Corrects Jose Baez Complaint Story
Posted: 4:21 pm EST February 15, 2011Updated: 3:44 pm EST February 24, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- CORRECTION: A spokesperson from the Florida Bar Association says a grievance filed against attorney Jose Baez does not concern misrepresenting facts to the judge in the case against Casey Anthony. Channel 9 had reported the case did concern misrepresentig facts to the judge. The spokesperson said the grievance against Baez dealt with “ethics or misrepresentation.” The spokesperson also confirmed Baez had been informed of the complaint filed against him. The Bar refused to say who had filed the complaint.

For the second time, Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, is being accused of lying in court to a judge. This time, however, it's dealing with the tax money paying for Casey's defense.
 ::snipping2::

ummmmmmm interesting....sure wish we knew who filed the complaint Monkey Devil!

Sunny
what tax money did I miss something in the article?

Hi loca...they are referring to the FL TAX MONEY that is paying for KC's defense (JAC)...it was a bit confusing the way it was stated.

Sunny
it is confusing because one can only infer! the JAC filed a complaint of ethics ?  is he misappropiating money!! I wished he was lol so he can be canned.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2011, 04:59:24 AM »

Wow, I think I actually posted a link before any of ya'all, LOL, first for me.  This is information from Dr. G's depo and from the little bit linked in there, Mason was being a dweeb.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26989474/detail.html# 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2011, 05:13:03 AM »

Wow, I think I actually posted a link before any of ya'all, LOL, first for me.  This is information from Dr. G's depo and from the little bit linked in there, Mason was being a dweeb.

This is what the jury will not be able to dismiss:  “Again, based on 20 years of being a medical examiner, based on seeing many, many drownings, it’s the circumstances of death that are most disturbing in this case,” Garavaglia said. “I have never seen a drowning, nor do I see reason why a drowning (victim) would have duct tape on the lower half of the face. I would say that is evidence itself that there’s no indication that this child would drown and there’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road.”

Sorry Colonel Crusty, it might not be your first rodeo, but you fell off the horse!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2011, 05:37:39 AM »

This is what the jury will not be able to dismiss:  “Again, based on 20 years of being a medical examiner, based on seeing many, many drownings, it’s the circumstances of death that are most disturbing in this case,” Garavaglia said. “I have never seen a drowning, nor do I see reason why a drowning (victim) would have duct tape on the lower half of the face. I would say that is evidence itself that there’s no indication that this child would drown and there’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road.”

Sorry Colonel Crusty, it might not be your first rodeo, but you fell off the horse!

I completely agree.  Accidental drowning victims do not end up in black plastic bags in swamps with duct tape across their faces.  Why is that concept so hard for these Bozo's to get?  Even if it was an accidental death, and she freaked and dumped the body, why the duct tape????????????????????????????????  There is no explanation possible for the duct tape. 

He is such an obstinate old fool, who thinks he is the end all and be all, and he is a clown.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2011, 07:48:46 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-friday-hearing-20110225,0,3608910.story
Casey Anthony hearing this morning will deal with defense costs
The Justice Administrative Commission has already paid out $41,654.69 for Anthony's defense.
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:31 a.m. EST, February 25, 2011

A hearing this morning in the Casey Anthony case will deal with defense motions for state payments of certain costs related to the case.

The hearing is scheduled in front of Chief Judge Belvin Perry at 8:45 a.m.

The defense motions request approval of an hourly rate or costs for video conferencing and costs for a mental-health expert to assist in "exploring mitigating factors" in case Casey Anthony is convicted and faces a possible death sentence.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie in 2008. The child's remains were found in a heavily wooded area off Suburban Drive in late 2008 months after the child was reported missing.

Anthony's trial is scheduled for May. She faces the death penalty if convicted. ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2011, 07:49:49 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/26990938/index.html
Depositions Reveal Questioning Of Key Witness In Anthony Case

Local 6 has reviewed hundreds of pages of never-before-released documents in the case against Casey Anthony, revealing clues into how key evidence will be presented and challenged as the May trial approaches.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2011, 07:55:12 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26989474/detail.html
Questioning Of Key Witness In Anthony Case Revealed
Medical Examiner Challenged On Manner Of Death, Location Of Duct Tape, Possible Drowning

POSTED: Thursday, February 24, 2011
UPDATED: 6:18 am EST February 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was Thursday, Dec. 11, 2008, and Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia was late for her plane.
Then she got word that skeletal remains of a child had been found around the corner from the home of Casey Anthony, the young woman she knew had been indicted two months earlier in the death of Anthony’s missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Caylee was missing no more.
But, Garavaglia told Local 6 Thursday, she could not change her plans.

When she returned to her office Saturday, Dec. 13, Garavaglia took over the case from a relatively new hire, Dr. Garry Utz. “I felt that Dr. Utz hadn’t been here that long and that I should go ahead and take it over,” she said.

So when Casey Anthony goes on trial in May, Dr. G. -- as she is known to viewers of a cable television series in which she stars -- will be the key witness who will tell jurors Caylee Anthony was the victim of homicide.

That’s just one of dozens of revelations uncovered by Local 6 in a review of hundreds of pages of depositions taken in the case of the State of Florida vs. Casey Anthony.

Much more here
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26989474/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2011, 08:03:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   Don't forget 8:45.....HEARING!!!   

We all know that there is no explaining Caylee's death any other way.....the facts speak for themselves. The defense has nothing, including ugly coping. moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2011, 08:15:29 AM »

We all know that there is no explaining Caylee's death any other way.....the facts speak for themselves. The defense has nothing, including ugly coping. moo

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2011, 08:19:13 AM »

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=crime/2011/02/25/ng.americas.missing.ocasio.hln
Judge To Hear Money Issues In Anthony Case
Defense Wants Money For Mental Health Expert, Videoconferencing
POSTED: 6:44 pm EST February 24, 2011
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST February 25, 2011

Slide show at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There's another money hearing on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Judge Belvin Perry will consider two issues at the hearing at 8:45 a.m.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »

I forsee JBP approving whatever Bozo wants today. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2011, 08:26:50 AM »

Coffee made & Im ready 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2011, 08:32:04 AM »

Re-reading Dr. G's statement here, I can envision the trial.  You know dummy Mason or Bozo will ask her on the stand about maybe it being an accident, and if she gives anything close to the answer she gave in this article's quote, I doubt anybody could find Beotch anything other than guilty.  Her statement is very powerful.  I bet they don't call her, the dufense I mean, or do not cross examine her.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2011, 08:43:25 AM »

5 minutes to go....no links on local new sites yet

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2011, 08:43:37 AM »

It's 8:42     who is airing this hearing?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2011, 08:43:53 AM »

Is anyone live streaming the hearing?? I can't seem to find any links at the usual sites who cover it......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2011, 08:46:02 AM »

Is anyone live streaming the hearing?? I can't seem to find any links at the usual sites who cover it......

Morning Monk.....seeme I can't either...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2011, 08:47:34 AM »

Carp!!!

Today's hearing is being conducted by telephone and the hearing room has no live video capabilities. Watch this page for live updates from the hearing.

http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Casey_Anthony_Hearing_Held

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.