April 18, 2024, 09:22:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #181 2/22/11 - 3/02/11  (Read 128969 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: March 01, 2011, 02:03:25 AM »

Any one know what the rules are for cameras in/at the courthouse?  I'm assuming they're not allowed.....    I'll take as many photos as possible, every where I go.   

No pictures in the court room/house. And remember to turn you cell phone off. IIRC the A's and the defense team no longer leave by the regular door unless they are trying to get media time.....something tells me they will not be wanting media time after this hearing Monkey Devil!  I'd sit and stay as close to Kathi B as possible

If I ever have to get ready for anything, will you come here and be my Mommy?  I can just imagine you packing lunches and preparing all to go to school/work in the morning.  Can I move in with you?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: March 01, 2011, 06:29:38 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27030370/detail.html
Casey Prosecutors Scale Back Evidence
Secretly Recorded Video And Jailhouse Snitch Testimony Nixed
POSTED: Monday, February 28, 2011
UPDATED: 7:15 pm EST February 28, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors say they will not introduce into evidence secretly recorded video of Casey Anthony's jailhouse reaction to news that skeletal remains had been found near her parents' home.

VIDEO: Potential Evidence Out   http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27030510/index.html
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: March 01, 2011, 06:40:26 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/february/213194/Casey-Anthony-case-heads-back-to-court-for-two-crucial-hearings
Casey Anthony case heads back to court for two crucial hearingsBy Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 12:35 AM

ORLANDO --
Prosecutors have told the judge they feel defense attorney Jose Baez didn't follow one of the courts orders when it comes to deadlines and want him to find Baez in contempt.

They also want the judge to toss out defense motions that discuss plant growth at the crime scene and mentions of chloroform.

All of those motions are scheduled for Thursday’s hearing.

On Wednesday, Anthony will come face-to-face with her former jail pen pal Robyn Adams who is currently serving time in a federal prison outside of Tallahassee.

Adams and Anthony wrote letters back and forth behind bars. Prosecutors plan to introduce those at the hearing.

They will also show visits and phone calls at the jail between Anthony and her family.

Anthony’s lawyers want to get all statements she made to her family and to Adams thrown out.

Prosecutors also plan to call George Anthony to testify.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2011, 07:59:58 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/february/213194/Casey-Anthony-case-heads-back-to-court-for-two-crucial-hearings
Casey Anthony case heads back to court for two crucial hearingsBy Adam Longo, Reporter

ORLANDO --
Prosecutors have told the judge they feel defense attorney Jose Baez didn't follow one of the courts orders when it comes to deadlines and want him to find Baez in contempt.

They also want the judge to toss out defense motions that discuss plant growth at the crime scene and mentions of chloroform.

On Wednesday, Anthony will come face-to-face with her former jail pen pal Robyn Adams who is currently serving time in a federal prison outside of Tallahassee.

Adams and Anthony wrote letters back and forth behind bars. Prosecutors plan to introduce those at the hearing.

They will also show visits and phone calls at the jail between Anthony and her family.

Anthony’s lawyers want to get all statements she made to her family and to Adams thrown out.

Good Morning Monkeys!     Thanks for the links Trimm

Wonder how Casey will react when she has to face Robyn. Will she look at her or keep her eyes on her pen and paper?  Sitting behind Casey will make it hard to see her expressions.  That's the great thing about watching this from the computer or TV.  Still not sure if I will stay for Thursday....  I'm leaving for Orlando at noon today.......So I'll catch up with ya'll in a couple of days.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: March 01, 2011, 08:21:12 AM »

Thanks to Trimm and everyone else for posting updates.. its appreciated!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: March 01, 2011, 09:20:02 AM »

Thanks to Trimm and everyone else for posting updates.. its appreciated!

Justice for Caylee is closer every day. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: March 01, 2011, 09:21:15 AM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/mediacredentialsform.aspx
Media Credentials for State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony
Case Number 48-2008-CF-015606-O

Tupelo,let us know you arrive safely if you can!   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: March 01, 2011, 09:45:16 AM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/

Does Jose Baez Shoot a Ball into His Pocket?

snipped

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: March 01, 2011, 09:46:38 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/doing-my-casey-anthony-homework-part-2.html
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Doing My Casey Anthony Homework: Part 2

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 01, 2011, 09:58:03 AM »

ORLANDO --

Good Morning Monkeys!     Thanks for the links Trimm

Wonder how Casey will react when she has to face Robyn. Will she look at her or keep her eyes on her pen and paper?  Sitting behind Casey will make it hard to see her expressions.  That's the great thing about watching this from the computer or TV.  Still not sure if I will stay for Thursday....  I'm leaving for Orlando at noon today.......So I'll catch up with ya'll in a couple of days.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Thanks Tupelo.  Have a good trip.  Look forward to hearing your comments.  Tomorrow should be very interesting.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: March 01, 2011, 10:51:55 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/28/2011           Affidavit
SWORN
03/03/2011           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Various Motions

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: March 01, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/03/01/casey-anthony-in-court-tomorrow2-fun-filled-days-of-hearing/
Written on 1 March 2011 at 08:57 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony in court tomorrow, 2 fun filled days of hearings

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #372 on: March 01, 2011, 11:16:16 AM »

The pros is being so smart with this case.  They are looking ahead to appeals.  I'm sure KC and Jose think that they are putting one over on the pros now that things are being left out of trial.  When this trial is done, KC will be known only as inmate # 1111111 and Jose will be the laughing stock of the Florida Bar.  He'll be lucky to get a job manning a sidewalk bikini selling hut at the beach.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 01, 2011, 11:50:29 AM »

Good luck Tupelo and Cookie.  What an interesting day tomorrow will be .  Great day to be in Orlando and attending the hearing.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: March 01, 2011, 11:53:52 AM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/

Does Jose Baez Shoot a Ball into His Pocket?

snipped

Hi Monks,

I don't think that's a ball in his pocket, he's just happy to see Casey.

OK--an old Mae West joke--sorta. Delete Mods, if you think you should.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: March 01, 2011, 11:55:03 AM »

Good luck Tupelo and Cookie.  What an interesting day tomorrow will be .  Great day to be in Orlando and attending the hearing.

I'm so jealous.  But I'm still happy that you can go, Tupelo and Cookie.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: March 01, 2011, 11:56:39 AM »

The pros is being so smart with this case.  They are looking ahead to appeals.  I'm sure KC and Jose think that they are putting one over on the pros now that things are being left out of trial.  When this trial is done, KC will be known only as inmate # 1111111 and Jose will be the laughing stock of the Florida Bar.  He'll be lucky to get a job manning a sidewalk bikini selling hut at the beach.  lol

I think Mr. Ashton is very smart--and quite a hunk.

About the hut selling bikinis---You don't think he'll model them, do you?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 01, 2011, 12:47:41 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27038138/detail.html
Baez Fires Back Against State's Claim
State: Baez Should Be Held In Contempt
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer

POSTED: 11:52 am EST March 1, 2011
UPDATED: 12:24 pm EST March 1, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is firing back at prosecutors' motion suggesting that he be held in contempt of court.

In his own motion to strike the request, Baez accuses prosecutor Jeff Ashton of asking the court to require the defense "filings that are not required by any rule, case law or statute in order to assist him in the preparation of his case."

READ: Motion to Strike   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27038010/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: March 01, 2011, 01:14:45 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27038153/detail.html
Casey Anthony Due Back In Court
Anthony's Murder Trial Set To Begin In May
POSTED: Tuesday, March 1, 2011
UPDATED: 12:44 pm EST March 1, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony and her defense team will be back in court Wednesday to hear several motions.

Both sides will argue recent motions during the 9 a.m. hearing at the Orange County Courthouse.

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #379 on: March 01, 2011, 02:23:46 PM »

I think Mr. Ashton is very smart--and quite a hunk.

About the hut selling bikinis---You don't think he'll model them, do you?

ewwwwwwwwww....what a picture in my mind

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.