April 24, 2024, 06:35:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #181 2/22/11 - 3/02/11  (Read 129082 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 11:59:43 PM »

Check out the sentencing and penalty phase mitigating factors. This is a woman and she received the death penalty. I believe the fact that a child was involved played on the jury's mind in deciding the sentence. It could happen to KC and mitigating factors don't always matter.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/22/borde ... 3%7C202919

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2011, 01:24:24 AM »

goodnight monkeys
hope tomorrow brings new adventures/news and bozo disbarred lol
a girl can dream right!!

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2011, 02:15:49 AM »

Waving to you, GE!   

I'm looking forward to this trial, and it's getting closer and closer!! 

Finally, I think we'll see some justice for little Caylee!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2011, 02:28:24 AM »

Waving to you, GE!   

I'm looking forward to this trial, and it's getting closer and closer!! 

Finally, I think we'll see some justice for little Caylee!

Waving back CBB It has been a long time coming. But Justice for Caylee is getting closer and closer your right. Then the rest of the group will get whats coming to them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2011, 04:10:05 AM »

I think that George was checking us out,,,women cruising his crib..I half expected to see George with his shirt off on my second drive by....lol

Ewwwww.  Saw him with his shirt off once on his cruise, that is enough for me for the rest of my life.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2011, 04:26:59 AM »

So, maybe I missed it with the other thread locking and the confusion of all the news releases and me being major busy with work, but................

Bozo claims he did not understand the judges order which was due on the 17th? 

Did he file a motion, asking for clarification, before the 17th?  Did he do anything before the 17th???????? 

So, I guess my question is, if his order had a deadline of the 17th, why is he now saying he and Jar were confused (which is not hard for me to believe at all, being they are dweebs and all, but I think in this case, he is just lying), and not saying he was confused before the 17th????????????????????????????

I love JA and the SA side.  I think however, and I may be wrong, pushing for sanctions may sway the judge in another direction, maybe JA should just drop the sanctions wording (although I would love to see more sanctions) and file the motion about not complying with the judges order and let the judge decide if he wants to sanction Bozo et al.  Didn't Bozo file a motion for sanctions once before at the SA for leaking info or something like that??

May 9th is almost here folks.  I am getting so excited.  I can taste it.

By the way, when I lived in Florida, one of the things I hated was all the old geezers (I am an old geezer by the way) that are outside mowing their lawns on their riding mowers with their shirts off.  I was just not brought up that way. All my boys keep their shirts on, except when swimming.  I grew up with brothers who kept their shirts on.  My hubby, no matter how hot it is outside, and no matter what he is doing outside, he keeps his shirt on.  It is just not something I do or believe in.  It is gross. What if all us women went shirtless outside on hot summer days.  Imagine that......... 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2011, 08:00:40 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-what-does-prosecution-defense-animosity-do-to-case.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: What does prosecution-defense animosity do to case?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH — posted by halboedeker on February, 22 2011 6:43 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2011, 08:05:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Glad to read that Cookie made the drive by of the Anthony house.  I plan to do the same next week. However, if George is hosing down his driveway, I will have to remind him we are in a drought and there is no reason to use that water to hose down a driveway. There are rules in place for such waste......oh that's right......the Anthony's are above rules. 

OK, I'm asking again and hope someone answers me this time......

I don't have an email address on file here. How do I reach Klaasend, to ask her to give me Cookie's email, so we can meet up at the courthouse next week?  Do I make up a throw away email, post it on the board for Klaas to send Cookies's to me?   PLEASE help me out here.  Thanks.  Sorry for being so dumb about this. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2011, 08:19:27 AM »

Tupelo....just email Klaas and ask her for my email..I for sure want to meet up next Wednesday.....We will make it happen for sure.

When I was at Caylee's resting place, it was so sad to think of her being dumped out there so close to home...Remember when Casey Ho said that she felt that Caylee was close...yeah, she felt that cause she had put her there.  The foliage is quite thick...lots of debris there too. Garbage and old tires.

I spoke with a nice young lady yesterday who is a local...General consensus seems to be that Casey is guilty but the fear is that she will definitely get an appeal because Bozo is so incompetent and she will win an appeal that way...parents are in denial...George is pizzed that Casey said that he and Lee had tried to molest her...that is why he is no longer showing up at court...all the scuttle bug here...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2011, 08:24:30 AM »

Tupelo....just email Klaas and ask her for my email..I for sure want to meet up next Wednesday.....We will make it happen for sure.

When I was at Caylee's resting place, it was so sad to think of her being dumped out there so close to home...Remember when Casey Ho said that she felt that Caylee was close...yeah, she felt that cause she had put her there.  The foliage is quite thick...lots of debris there too. Garbage and old tires.

I spoke with a nice young lady yesterday who is a local...General consensus seems to be that Casey is guilty but the fear is that she will definitely get an appeal because Bozo is so incompetent and she will win an appeal that way...parents are in denial...George is pizzed that Casey said that he and Lee had tried to molest her...that is why he is no longer showing up at court...all the scuttle bug here...
Hi Cookie!  Thanks for answering, but there is no email that I can find for Klaas, it's not on file.    Just email me atxxxxxxxx please.  Thanks.
Edit - remove email addy
Please let me know you got this message.

******MODS*****    Please delete this post after Cookie responds to me that she got the message.  Thanks so much and sorry for the extra trouble.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:01:54 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2011, 08:25:42 AM »

When I was at Caylee's resting place, it was so sad to think of her being dumped out there so close to home...Remember when Casey Ho said that she felt that Caylee was close...yeah, she felt that cause she had put her there.  The foliage is quite thick...lots of debris there too. Garbage and old tires.

Hi Cookie!  Thanks for answering, but there is no email that I can find for Klaas, it's not on file.    Just email me at xxxxxxxx please.  Thanks.
Edit to remove email addy.
Please let me know you got this message.

******MODS*****   Please delete this post after Cookie responds to me that she got the message.  Thanks so much and sorry for the extra trouble.
self edit
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:01:14 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2011, 08:29:42 AM »

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

Here is the email address.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2011, 08:31:18 AM »

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

Here is the email address.

Thanks 4 Donks!!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2011, 08:33:21 AM »

I got it Tupelo...sent u my email address.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2011, 08:34:42 AM »

I got it Tupelo...sent u my email address.
Are the initials M R ?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2011, 08:37:27 AM »

Yes..right initials

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2011, 08:40:09 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/23/caylee-anthony-case-state-moves-again-to-have-baez-held-in-contempt/#more-6245
Caylee Anthony case: State moves (again) to have Baez held in contempt
Posted on February 23, 2011 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2011, 08:42:58 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/02/23/levi-page-show
Host Name:    Levi Page Show    
Show Name:    
Levi Page Show
Date / Length:    2/22/2011 8:00 PM - 45 min
Length:    45 min

Description:
h:18324 s:1553775    
Tonight: Attorney Holly Hughes weighs in on the Zahra Baker case, the Caylee Anthony case, and the latest in the shocking story of a judge convicted for sending kids to jail for cash!

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2011, 08:45:08 AM »

Yes..right initials
LOL  I only open emails that I know who sent them.  Sent you one back.

Woo Hoo    Monkeys seeking Justice for Caylee!!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2011, 09:02:46 AM »

Thank You Muffy!!  Have a great day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.