April 25, 2024, 05:24:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #181 2/22/11 - 3/02/11  (Read 129116 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: March 01, 2011, 06:45:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27043160/detail.html
Casey's Attorney Blames Others In Motion Addressing Allegations
Posted: 4:55 pm EST March 1, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned how Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, is going to try to defend himself against a civil contempt of court allegation. It seems Baez is blaming other people for his problems.
BAEZ MOTION: Attorney Fires Back Over Allegations  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27042236/detail.html
BELICH: Motion To Strike From Witness List  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27042580/detail.html
READ: Motions To Be Heard March 2-3  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27042057/detail.html%20
 ::snipping2::

I am appalled as usual with that PITIFUL excuse for a motion Bozo sent to that court. I thought to myself it reads like a third grader wrote it.  I over estimated it...........I put in Word and checked it and it had 4 passive sentences - with Flesch grade level -2.2 which means it is second grade level the second month. ROFL -

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: March 01, 2011, 06:53:54 PM »

Hope to see you all tomorrow...thanks for the many great updates.

Hey how about getting me bill shaeffers autograph lol and maybe you can take a pic with him and linda! j/k remembering that person hitting bozo up outside the courthouse for a pic with him yuk!!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: March 01, 2011, 06:56:06 PM »

Baez made what Sheaffer called a veiled threat that this distraction could lead him to ask for a delay of the trial.

Sheaffer says, if Baez believes he can pressure the judge to back down to avoid a possible delay or even an appeal issue, he's mistaken.    

Excellent article!

<snipped>

Baez is blaming the prosecutor for playing games, and blaming Chief Judge Belvin Perry for allowing it. Baez even blamed the judge for not responding to his request.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the blame game is not going to fly with the judge.

Baez faces possible jail time or fines if the judge finds him in contempt of court for missing yet another court-ordered deadline. Judge Perry ordered Baez to defend himself, but Baez has gone on the attack.

"It's, 'I'm not at fault because, judge, it's your fault and it's the prosecutors' fault together and separately,'" Sheaffer told WFTV.

<snipped>

From what I have observed (being serious here) I honestly believe Bozo has some type of addiction. He has no ability to recall past events or even information from his own papers and documents. He reminds me of an alcoholic who has lost the majority of his short term memory from his actions.  I have wondered about this each time he has been in court, not just not remembering the judge's rulings but things so simple as something which was said 10 minutes prior. That would explain why he lost his home to foreclosure and is so finally irresponsible for years. (didn't get his license because of it & had to appeal)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: March 01, 2011, 06:57:35 PM »

Hey Monkeys!     I'm at the hotel (which has a computer!) in Orlando, just 5 minutes from the courthouse. Already know where to go for parking tomorrow. It'll be a breeze.

The ride over was quite enjoyable, taking SR-50 all the way across from the gulf coast. It took me through the Withalacochee(sp?) State Forest, which was really pretty with all the trees in bloom and new leaves sprouting. SR-50 also took me through Groveland.  No sign of Sylvia, however. lol

I'm now off to Suburban Drive.  Later!

Have fun!!!!!!  Am jealous...

I am so happy for you and for us too as we will know what is going on first hand. Thanks for being there !!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: March 01, 2011, 07:07:42 PM »

Hi monkeys,
Long time reader, seldom poster here.

I am hoping some of you smart monkeys can help me out.  My understanding (and I could very well be wrong) is that the State is of the opinion that some of the issues that JB wants a Frye hearing on....really don't need a Frye hearing.  According to JA, if a witness is going to testify about plant growth, for example, if his testimony is purely his opinion, based on his 20+ years of experience, there is no need to have a Frye hearing.  It would then be up to the jury to decide if they accept the opinion.  If the testimony is based on a scientific process or procedure (per JB...Junk Science) than it does require a Frye hearing to determine of the process/procedure is valid and an accepted process.  If it is determined not to be valid the jury will never hear that testimony.

It seems to me that JB seems to get his knickers in a knot over nothing, I don't think he gets it.  If I am misunderstanding, please clarify for me or I will be right behind Cheny Marie and more confused than Jose  Marie.  Help!!!!

I think you are right and according to many attorneys that is exactly the case. I don't think Bozo has the ability or the knowledge of law to determine what is what in judicial procedures. He seems to just throw things against the wall to see what sticks, which according to my brother is a sign of a very poor attorney. Judges see right through it.

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #425 on: March 01, 2011, 07:53:38 PM »

Hi monkeys,

I am hoping some of you smart monkeys can help me out.  My understanding (and I could very well be wrong) is that the State is of the opinion that some of the issues that JB wants a Frye hearing on....really don't need a Frye hearing.  According to JA, if a witness is going to testify about plant growth, for example, if his testimony is purely his opinion, based on his 20+ years of experience, there is no need to have a Frye hearing.  It would then be up to the jury to decide if they accept the opinion.  If the testimony is based on a scientific process or procedure (per JB...Junk Science) than it does require a Frye hearing to determine of the process/procedure is valid and an accepted process.  If it is determined not to be valid the jury will never hear that testimony.

It seems to me that JB seems to get his knickers in a knot over nothing, I don't think he gets it.  If I am misunderstanding, please clarify for me or I will be right behind Cheny Marie and more confused than Jose  Marie.  Help!!!!
That's my understanding why Judge Perry wanted all the motions for Frye in one document so they could see if the issues were really Frye.

Thanks for your reply.  Climbing back up in the rafters to finish reading and get ready for tomorrow.  Justice is Coming!!!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #426 on: March 01, 2011, 07:54:57 PM »

Motion To Strike the State of Florida's Motion For Rule to Show Cause
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Motion%20to%20Strike%20the%20State%20of%20Floridas%20Motion%20For%20Rule%20To%20Show%20Cause.pdf

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-important-hearing-20110301,0,2246763.story
Major hearing in Casey Anthony case WednesdayBy Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:49 p.m. EST, March 1, 2011

Video at link
A two-day hearing begins Wednesday on a series of motions by the defense and the prosecution in the Casey Anthony murder trial, with both sides seeking to control — and tailor — the information considered by the 12 people who will ultimately decide her fate.

What happens in the next two days could largely frame the prosecution and defense strategies for the trial, scheduled to begin in May. If convicted, Casey Anthony faces a possible death sentence in the 2008 murder of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Also likely to emerge during this week's hearings: ongoing tensions between defense attorney Jose Baez and the prosecution, which again called for Baez to be punished for failing to meet a court-ordered deadline. Here's a sampling of the issues to be argued in court:

From above article..... Thanks Trimm!!

The defense also wants to block statements Casey Anthony made to her parents, her brother, someone she befriended at the Orange County Jail and a former corrections officer at the jail.

Witnesses on those issues should include the detectives, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony, the inmate/friend Robyn Adams and the former corrections officer, Sylvia Hernandez. ::snipping2::

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-important-hearing-20110301,0,2246763.story

I'm a little confused. If the prosecution isn't planning to use some of this evidence, like the befriended inmate, then why argue about it?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #427 on: March 01, 2011, 07:57:36 PM »

Hi AzGrama!! 

Aww, we'd love you to come on down from the rafters anytime! We've got plenty of popcorn and lots of room!  The trial's getting closer and closer and I can't wait!! 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 01, 2011, 08:01:11 PM »

CBB~
They aren't going to use Maya Derkowicz. They have not stated anything regarding Robyn Adams, so it seems safe to assume that she will be a witness.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #429 on: March 01, 2011, 08:14:18 PM »

CBB~
They aren't going to use Maya Derkowicz. They have not stated anything regarding Robyn Adams, so it seems safe to assume that she will be a witness.

Thanks, Curly!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 01, 2011, 08:28:29 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #431 on: March 01, 2011, 08:30:39 PM »

May have already been posted, but this looks interesting. It's a peek into JP as a prosecutor:

Belvin Perry talks to WESH about ‘Black Widow’ case, execution

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/belvin-perry-talks-to-wesh-about-black-widow-case-execution.html

Corrected link! I had two up..... sorry!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 08:35:27 PM by CBB » Logged
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #432 on: March 01, 2011, 08:56:41 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned how Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, is going to try to defend himself against a civil contempt of court allegation. It seems Baez is blaming other people for his problems.
BAEZ MOTION: Attorney Fires Back Over Allegations  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27042236/detail.html
BELICH: Motion To Strike From Witness List  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27042580/detail.html
READ: Motions To Be Heard March 2-3  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27042057/detail.html%20

I am appalled as usual with that PITIFUL excuse for a motion Bozo sent to that court. I thought to myself it reads like a third grader wrote it.  I over estimated it...........I put in Word and checked it and it had 4 passive sentences - with Flesch grade level -2.2 which means it is second grade level the second month. ROFL -

I just can't wait till tommorrow.  Much love for our Monkey's attending court and those that will be here with me. 

I was reading this PITIFUL excuse for a motion to my husband and he asked me if it was WRITTEN IN CRAYON?

Hugs, Magic Eyes 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: March 01, 2011, 09:14:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!! I just stopped to say Hi!!!
I haven't heard anything about the case since last year  . and I am greatfull that I haven't heard anything about Cindy as well Monkey Devil! BTW I am really surprised that Cindy is not on cameras begging NG to put Caylee in "AMRICA'S MISSING" show
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #434 on: March 01, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »

I just can't wait till tommorrow.  Much love for our Monkey's attending court and those that will be here with me. 

I was reading this PITIFUL excuse for a motion to my husband and he asked me if it was WRITTEN IN CRAYON?

Hugs, Magic Eyes 

Sadly, I do not think that this is very uncommon for attorneys to be this stupid. Just most of them work on cases that really mean nothing - traffic ticket defense and stuff like that. JB is WAY out of his league here. I still find it amazing the Mason has not come in and made him shut up. But I guess the best chance for appeal is to have JB screw it up so bad that there is an argument for ineffective assistance of counsel - which will never fly but it is the best chance. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2011, 09:28:53 PM »

May have already been posted, but this looks interesting. It's a peek into JP as a prosecutor:

Belvin Perry talks to WESH about ‘Black Widow’ case, execution

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/belvin-perry-talks-to-wesh-about-black-widow-case-execution.html

Corrected link! I had two up..... sorry!

Yikes, I had to read and re-read.  Does anyone else think that it might not be such a good idea?  The judge in a death penalty trial is giving an interview about a death penalty trial that he prosecuted and won and even witnessed the execution?  I am so afraid that something will happen and he will be recused.  It is also set to air in what is known as a "sweeps period" and the day of a major hearing and the day before another major hearing.  This makes me very nervous.  I was already scared enough that if Bozo gets in too much trouble, he may be off the case and then who knows when justice will come?  Can anyone help reassure me?

Hugs, Magic Eyes 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: March 01, 2011, 09:32:07 PM »

Wow, lots of motions to read. I can't listen to Bill Scheaffer as there are no speakers here.  But I get the jest.  I really can't believe that Baez's defense on why he can't do his job on time, after 2 years 7 months, but it's everybody else's fault.   

Suburban Drive....even tho I have seen the pictures, know all the information regarding Caylee at that scene.....it's just heartbreaking and shocking when you see it in person.  Casey really did just toss her away like it was just another bag of trash.  I took pics, but won't be able to post them until I get back home. But the site is still rather cleared compared to the rest of the area on either side.  It's bone dry right now.  My pics are going to look very similar to the ones we have already seen. I stood there for a little bit just thinking of so many things. The sun was to my back and it was warm and comfortable. Out of nowhere,  a  soft cool breeze went by. It just gave me the chills. I started to get a little emotional so I got back in the car, said a prayer for Caylee and went to Hopespring Dr.

Hopespring Dr......I wasn't impressed with the neighborhood at all. For a deed restricted subdivision, they are quite lax.  Lots of homes in disrepair.  The Anthony's house was closed up tight with only a black garbage bag at the curb. Their entire lawn is dead, no signs of new growth at all, unlike many of their neighbors. Maybe George should water the lawn instead of the driveway.  just sayin'.

Oh yeah....I passed a Liberty Middle school just before Suburban. Is that where Casey went?

Sawgrass Apartments.....From HSD I went to Sawgrass.  I took 2 pics of #210 and when I got back to my room and looked at what I had taken, neither of these 2 pics is on my camera. I have no idea what I did or what happened there, but again, it's just the same as we have already seen.  BUT....the bottom of the stairs to Apt. #210 is less than 30 steps away from the office. They are right next door, very close.  Maybe Casey was sitting right there in her car when Zenaida showed up to check out the place and that's how that scenario was born.  We'll never know.

From Sawgrass I passed by Lake Underhill.  Was that the lake Caylee liked walking around?

I did go by the Amscot as well, but was in the far wrong lane to turn in. It looks just as we have seen in the photos, so I didn't go back to take pics. I mean, it's an Amscot, right?
  lol

I went to Cast Iron Tattoo, but didn't go inside. There were several people inside so I didn't go in and I didn't want them to get pizzed if I asked any questions. It was dark by the time I got there but I did take a few pics of the business.

So that's all for today.  I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. It's gonna be a dandy!  Cookie, I saw your post, and yes, I think we should be parked and on the steps to the CH by 8:00.  I spoke with a couple of gals who are here from Maine....they had to testify at a sex offenders trial yesterday and today. But they said lines are long to go through security. They didn't have to be there until 1 pm, so maybe that time of day CH traffic is heavier. But I don't want to take any chances on being late.  So see you in the morning!

Oh, one more thing....the area across from the courthouse where the media city thing is supposed to set up.....has a big wall all along the street. Couldn't see a thing so I don't know just how big the area is. From street level, looking over the top of the wall, I could see a roof to some building, which was a ways back from the street. So I think the lot is fairly deep as well.

See you all in the morning!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #437 on: March 01, 2011, 10:46:18 PM »

Hi monkeys,

I think you are right and according to many attorneys that is exactly the case. I don't think Bozo has the ability or the knowledge of law to determine what is what in judicial procedures. He seems to just throw things against the wall to see what sticks, which according to my brother is a sign of a very poor attorney. Judges see right through it.

Thanks Turbo, I hope the judge does see through it.  JB is such a piss-poor attorney, I sure wouldn't want him defending me.  I watched Bill Scheaffer's analysis....Wow!  JB could be spanked pretty hard tomorrow.  (I think we need a spanking monkey) Monkey Devil!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 01, 2011, 11:03:25 PM »

HOLY BOZO!   I just read what Bozo is up to now....he is surely on his way to a contempt of court charge & disbarment. WOW JUST WOW

He's now trying to get CJBP removed it seems or work his way to a mistrial...not happening  PUT DOWN THE KOOLAID BOZO!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 01, 2011, 11:07:11 PM »

I just can't wait till tommorrow.  Much love for our Monkey's attending court and those that will be here with me.  

Hugs, Magic Eyes  

That is so funny but probably accurate about it having been written in crayon.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.