April 18, 2024, 06:15:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joshua Davis 18 mo, New Braunfels, TX Missing Since 2/04/11  (Read 54119 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2011, 01:38:50 AM »

*Take this with a grain of salt*

From Let's find Joshua Davis Facebook page (cursing edited and last names removed by me)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-FIND-Joshua-Davis/161420443907206

Danielle
looks like i was right on when i mentioned before that joshy could have been taken by someone waiting in a car outside
possibly female
12 hours ago

Marisol Where did u hear that from?????
        8 hours ago

Sabrina Benitez danielle write me in a msq, this marisol qirl al up in the business
        7 hours ago

Marisol  Sabrina go f*** ur self and I bet u had something to do with it since u can't take the Polly test
        6 hours ago · 1 person

Yumaira  WAT ALL UP IN DA BUSINESS ...EXSUSE ME BUT WE ALLL TRYING TO HELP UR SORRY A** FIND BABY JOSH ....ALL DIZ WONT BE HAPPENING IF U WOULD OF TAKE CARE OF HIM LIKE A REAL MOTHER ............
        6 hours ago

Sabrina Benitez
        i aint bout ta scoop dwn to yalls sorry a** level, i kno i aunt hve nothin ta do wit my sins disappearance, so stfu. && who sd i didn't tke the poly thrre yu qo speakinq on stuff yu don't kno, once aqain. && use ur ""head if i was behind this, which I'm not i would be locked up, find urself a new hobby cuz neither one of y'all are helpinq. all y'all r doinq us on here bumpinq ur qums. stay off the paqe, matter of fact ill block y'all off the paqe
        6 hours ago · 1 person

Sabrina Benitez Write a comment...
        5 hours ago

Danielle  huh
        5 hours ago

Chelaine  I can't believe some of the negative comments on this, this is a SUPPORT page, not a page to be coming and questioning the parents. This family is hurting and if you have nothing positive to say to the family then move around and find some where else to talk about your nonsense.
        2 hours ago

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #161 on: June 16, 2011, 01:48:44 AM »

I can hardly read the mothers post as they are in some sort of shorthand/text style language. I wish she would just post normally. It gives me a headache trying to decipher what she means.

From  the find Joshua Davis facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-FIND-Joshua-Davis/161420443907206#!/photo.php?fbid=10150133354886401&set=o.161420443907206&comments

Sabrina Benitez:
 aaron is da person who last left da house riqht b4 my babyboy cme up missinq
Friday at 10:26pm
end quote
I think this "Aaron" person is "Aaron Moser". I am looking for any other records on him. He was the guy that was there and left and rumored to not be cooperating with LE. I remember reading somewhere a Debbie Moser was defending him and it was rumored that Aaron was the son of a local high school Coach. I will try to find those links, but all hearsay at this point.

I found this regarding "Aaron Moser from Insessions:

(quoted post #1051on insessions by TXMamaof2):

Aaron Moser

"Okay, so he was there the day baby Joshua went missing, why have we not heard anything about him? The police are obviously on to him. He lives on Country Ledge Dr, and the police searched an area of interest Country Ridge Rd/Hunter Rd 2 times in less than a week. Go to google maps and see how close the two places are. Just look. You'll be SHOCKED. This kid is a suspect in my eyes, I don't need NBPD to confirm that for me."

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?376769-Joshua-Davis-18mths-MSG-2-4-11-New-Braunfels-TX/page27
Not sure if relevant or not but I just read on the "Let's find Joshua Davis" ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-FIND-Joshua-Davis/161420443907206) that Aaron Moser has been arrested this past weekend. I confirmed the arrest on the jail records search. A mugshot is shown at the link.

http://www.co.comal.tx.us/JudicialSearch/Scripts/UVlink.isa/comal_icj/WEBSERV/JailSearch?action%253Dview%26track%253D252766302

Comal County, Texas
Jail ID 307843
NEW BRAUNFELS PD
Confined 06/13/2011 05:14am
Released 06/13/2011 09:22pm

Defendant   
Moser, Aaron Dale
    White Male 5' 9" 175 06/28/1991
    Hair Brown
    Eyes Hazel
    SO# 571973

Alias   
Mosor, Aaron Dale
Cause   Charge
Issuing Authority   Disposition   Bond
COMPLAINT   EVADING ARREST DETENTION
Misdemeanor A
CCAL   06/13/2011 - Held   $750.00
COMPLAINT   THEFT < 50
Misdemeanor C
NBMC   06/13/2011 - Misdemeanor Class C Arrest   $350.00

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 30, 2011, 08:49:40 PM »

http://www.ksat.com/news/28466042/detail.html
NBPD: No Persons Of Interest In Baby Joshua Case
Mystery Lingers Nearly 6 Months After Joshua Davis' Disappearance

July 6, 2011

NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas -- Five months after 18-month-old Joshua Davis disappeared from his family's New Braunfels home on a cold February night, police said the tips continue to come in and they are pursuing each one in hopes one of the calls could be the needed break in the case.

"I wouldn't characterize anyone specifically as a person of interest or any type of suspect," said Capt. Mike Penshorn, spokesman for the New Braunfels Police Department.

Yet some in the community who have followed the case wonder when or if Joshua's parents will ever know whether their little boy is still alive or if he's been abducted.

"I don't think so, unless someone confesses," said Vickie Ballew, who lives in the area near Joshua's home.
 ::snipping2::
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: July 30, 2011, 08:51:43 PM »

http://www.kplctv.com/story/15038130/missing-toddler-has-town-worried-about-justice
Missing toddler has town worried about justice
Posted: Jul 06, 2011 11:40 PM CDT Updated: Jul 13, 2011 11:40 PM CDT

SAN ANTONIO (KSAT/CNN) - Police in New Braunfels, TX, say they are continuing to get tips and new leads in a case involving a toddler who disappeared nearly six months ago.

Since 18-month-old Joshua Davis disappeared from his family's home, his anxious parents still don't know if he was abducted or even alive.

Federal, state and local investigators are still getting tips even nearly six months later, which is what they want, but even then the news can be hard to stand.

"As of right now, I wouldn't characterize anyone specifically as a person of interest or any type of suspect," said Capt. Mike Penshorn, a spokesman for the New Braunfels Police.

With law enforcement still pursuing possible leads, many in the community wonder when or if the mystery of what happened to Josh Davis will ever be solved.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2011, 08:55:40 PM »

http://www.ksat.com/news/28479776/detail.html
Missing Toddler's Parents React To Anthony Outcome
Both Said Judgment Day Awaits Caylee Anthony's Mother

July 7, 2011

Sabrina Benitez and Josh Davis sat on the steps outside their New Braunfels home with photos of their missing son on the front door and windows, pondering Casey Anthony's acquittal of her 2-year-old daughter's murder and ultimately brief sentence for lying to investigators.

Both said her judgment day awaits.

"She should not have gotten away with it," Benitez said.
Unlike Caylee's mother who did not notify Florida authorities for 31 days, Joshua's mother said, "I called within 10 to 15 minutes."

She said New Braunfels police were summoned after friends and family already at their house had searched the premises.

Yet like Casey Anthony, the couple said some in the community cast doubt and suspicion on them.
Adding to their ordeal, they said their new baby Jayden, born two weeks after Joshua vanished, was turned over to a family member by Child Protective Services.

Mary Walker, CPS spokeswoman, said it was done only after the mother showed traces of marijuana.

"(Benitez's) mom was taking care of him. Now we're living with him, so we did everything we needed to do," Davis said.
I had wondered why the newborn was removed from the house.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »

http://kgnb.am/news/six-months-later-still-no-sign-joshua-davis-jr
Six Months Later: Still No Sign of Joshua Davis, Jr.
August 5, 2011

Audi Clip at Link

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2011, 08:29:52 PM »

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/parents-mark-birthday-of-missing-new-braunfels-toddler-1735414.html
Parents mark birthday of missing New Braunfels toddler with prayer
Updated: 9:31 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 13, 2011
Published: 9:53 p.m. Friday, Aug. 12, 2011

Davis and Benitez no longer live at the house on Savannah Hill Circle. They've moved in with Benitez's mother, who lives about three miles away, with their new son, Jeidan. Benitez gave birth to him two weeks after Joshua was reported missing.

But an 8½-by-11-inch poster taped to the door of the trailer, where Davis' father still lives, asks anyone with information about Joshua's disappearance to call the New Braunfels Police Department.

Back on Savannah Hill Circle, Gracie Muñoz, a kindergarten teacher who lives with her family next door, said the police scoured their home that night, including the refrigerator. In all, the home was searched three times, she said, once with dogs sniffing under the trailer.
Lt. Heath Purvis with the New Braunfels Police Department said the investigation is ongoing and a high priority for the department but that detectives are only receiving about one tip a week. In the beginning of the investigation, police received as many as four tips a week, totaling about 250 in the past six months.

Purvis wouldn't say whether investigators believe Joshua was abducted.

"One of the things we've never had is a good, solid tip that allows us to move in any particular direction, to really get it going, really dive into the investigation," he said. Without any new leads, it could become a cold case, he said.

Detectives have exhausted every lead, Purvis said, and the Texas Rangers and FBI are still assisting as needed.

"A lot of this stuff remains a mystery," Purvis said. "We're always looking for that extra clue that will help us break the case open."

Benitez and Davis said they suspect someone close to the family abducted Joshua. Nine friends and family were at the house the night Joshua was reported missing, Benitez said. She believes someone close to the family is responsible.

"He didn't just vanish into thin air," Davis said.

Benitez said people in their community have pulled away from her and Davis since Joshua disappeared. Some people thought they were guilty, she said, judging her by her appearance, including her tattoos.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:31:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2011, 08:33:50 PM »

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/One-boy-missing-but-not-forgotten-1880405.php
Cary Clack: One boy, missing but not forgotten
August 13, 2011

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2011, 08:35:38 PM »

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/local_news/article_20a3a4c8-c5fe-11e0-b901-001cc4c03286.html
Parents, friends wish Joshua ‘happy birthday’
August 13, 2011

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2012, 01:18:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-FIND-Joshua-Davis/161420443907206
Let's FIND Joshua Davis

Click on link below to see Joshua on the magazine cover. 

Let's FIND Joshua Davis
http://issuu.com/p.e.a.s.intheirpods/docs/february_2012_peas_magazine_edition

It's so great to see him getting recognized and coverage! And it's on the cover!
P.E.A.S. Magazine February 2012 Edition
issuu.com
MIssing children
Like · · Share · February 8 at 6:17pm ·

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2013, 08:59:19 PM »

A subscription is required to read the article, but here is the headline:

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/local_news/article_16354a56-53d2-11e2-97fe-0019bb2963f4.html
12 stories that made headlines during 2012
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 11:14 pm | Updated: 11:17 pm, Mon Dec 31, 2012.
From New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung staff reports | 0 comments

NBPD believe Josh Davis Jr. is dead
New Braunfels Police Department investigators believe Joshua Davis Jr. is dead, a department spokesman said back in January.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2013, 09:08:48 PM »

I went back and read this entire thread from beginning to end.  There were a lot of searches done to look for little Josh Jr., including the New Braunfels Police Department, the Texas Rangers, the Department of Public Safety, and the FBI.  Churches volunteered and handed out flyers.  There were door to door searches, shoulder to should searchers, there were multiple searches by helicopter using a heat feature and aerial photography.  Various types of dogs were used the searches, including blood hounds and cadaver dogs.  The trash cans in the area were collected and checked, the skirting around the Davis's mobile home and their neighbors were pulled away and checked.  There is a reward offered, bill boards erected.  No scent could be detected of Joshua Jr. leaving the mobile home.  There were eight adults in the home, with two doors for entry/exit.  It was a bitterly cold night.  I don't think Joshua Jr. hasn't been found for lack of effort on the part of agencies and volunteers.  JMHO  Reading back, there was a lot of searching and investigating going on.  There was one adult that came and then left during the time Josh Jr. was supposed to have gone missing.  LE took his car and he was questioned but he was cleared by LE.  It's sad to read the police think Josh Jr. is dead, according to the headline I posted above.     JMHO  Something isn't right.  I don't believe Joshua Jr. wandered out into the night on his own and disappeared.

http://www.kvue.com/news/Family-still-has-hope-for-toddler-that-disappeared-2-years-ago-186215111.html
Family still has hope for toddler that disappeared 2 years ago
January 9, 2013

NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas --  It's been nearly two years since a toddler disappeared in New Braunfels, and investigators still don’t have any solid leads or suspects in the case.
In 2011 law enforcement and search crews from across the country blanketed New Braunfels looking for 18-month-old Joshua Davis Jr.
Since then posters and billboards around town remind the community to keep looking.
His mother Sabrina Benitez told KVUE in 2011 that she wasn't giving up.
“In my heart I feel he's still out there. I believe someone has him. Someone has to have him," she said back then.
Today family members are still waiting for baby Joshua's safe return.
"Until he comes home I’m going to keep faith. I’m going to keep praying and doing everything that I’ve done to try and bring him home,” said the toddler’s father, Joshua Davis Sr.
Police say the investigation continues to be a top priority, and they follow up any lead that comes their way. However, two years in to the case, little has developed, and there are still no named suspects.
"It’s being swept under the rug. Nothing is being done about it," said Davis Sr.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2013, 12:30:02 PM »

So much was done and thank you for thinking abt him. I don't know why LE hasn't put the screws to the people there that night, over and over again?? Poor baby.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2014, 03:36:02 PM »

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/reward-up-7500-offered-missing-toddler-case-1390.shtml
REWARD: Up to $7,500 offered in missing toddler case
January 29, 2014

Joshua Davis was last seen around 8:40 p.m. on Friday, February 4, 2011 at his home in the 2600 block of Savannah Hills Circle in New Braunfels.

At the time of his disappearance, Joshua was about 2 feet tall and weighed about 30 pounds.  He was last seen wearing a blue and red plaid button-down long-sleeve shirt over a grey Rocaware brand long-sleeve t-shirt, a beige and white onesy and dark blue Rocaware brand jeans, black and white socks, and no shoes.

At that time, Joshua suffered from Asthma and was taking medication.

An extensive search of the area was conducted by multiple agencies and citizens without success.

Tipsters with information leading to Joshua’s whereabouts may be eligible for a reward of up to $7,500.00 should an arrest and indictment take place.  This offer will expire March 1st, 2014.

If you have any information, please contact the Comal County Crime Stoppers at 830-620-TIPS or 800-640-8422, CLICK HERE to submit a tip online, or to text a tip, text “COMAL plus your message” to CRIMES (274637). All callers to Crime Stoppers remain anonymous.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2014, 03:51:40 PM »

http://www.woai.com/articles/woai-local-news-119078/this-week-marks-three-years-since-12027789/
This Week Marks Three Years Since the Disappearence of Joshua Davis
February 3, 2014

New Braunfels Police are hoping to reopen a cold case, as this week marks three years since the disappearence of 18 month old Joshua Davis, 1200 WOAI news reports.

"The case is still open and still being investigated," New Braunfels Police Captain John McDonald said.

Joshua was last seen near his family's rural New Braunfels home on February 4, 2011. The case has been the subject of national media attention, but detectives suspect that some of the seven adults who were at the house that night are 'not being completely truthful,' and they say they doubt that the toddler just 'walked away on his own.'

"Right now there's nothing new," McDonald said. "They are still working on it, and as new information develops, we will be asking for the public's help, of course."

No one has been labeled as a suspect or as a 'person of interest' and police believe that the child is dead. There has been speculation that Joshua was injured, perhaps accidentally, and was then removed from the scene by panicking adults.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.