April 24, 2024, 09:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197486 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: February 15, 2011, 08:30:08 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/02/15/22540/

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2011, 12:09:17 AM »

I hope Billie 'n Shawn had an Awesome Valentine's Day and that it didn't turn out like last year.
I hope that they didn't have to phone 911 again.
He must really hate Billie to have done something to her daughter.
Think about it. Or he was in such a rage at Billie who was at work, he took it out on Hailey. Quits his job, goes to Mommy's to use her computer to see if he can get Unemployment to get back on his feet. And he has only been gone from work for two / three hours ?  Like why couln't he have gone back to work on Tuesday ? And made up some crap about being sick ?   
( If he didn't do it, why all the lies to LE to obstruct ? ) 
Sorry Shawn 'n Billie, no one is buying all this awesome relationship stuff.   
This is all my own opinion.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2011, 01:17:27 AM »

Hello, the article isn't about Hailey, but I think it is relevant, especially if Hailey didn't send the 2 p.m. text message.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/15/new.york.missing.student/index.html?hpt=T2
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2011, 03:06:08 AM »

I hope Billie 'n Shawn had an Awesome Valentine's Day and that it didn't turn out like last year.
I hope that they didn't have to phone 911 again.
He must really hate Billie to have done something to her daughter.
Think about it. Or he was in such a rage at Billie who was at work, he took it out on Hailey. Quits his job, goes to Mommy's to use her computer to see if he can get Unemployment to get back on his feet. And he has only been gone from work for two / three hours ?  Like why couln't he have gone back to work on Tuesday ? And made up some crap about being sick ?   
( If he didn't do it, why all the lies to LE to obstruct ? ) 
Sorry Shawn 'n Billie, no one is buying all this awesome relationship stuff.   
This is all my own opinion.

I do not think it had anything to do with Shawn hating Billie. It had to do with him wanting to do things to her daughter. Fulfilling a fantasy or two.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2011, 09:57:02 AM »

Hello, the article isn't about Hailey, but I think it is relevant, especially if Hailey didn't send the 2 p.m. text message.

Yes CarolynV - great article and could very pertain to the text msg in this case
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2011, 10:37:30 AM »

Thanks Carolyn

I contend that the text message sent to Mary Beth at 2:00 PM on December 27th will be the smoking gun in the case.  I believe that the text message originated in the Big Spring area and ... the author is Shawn Adkins ... not Haley Dunn.

Think about it.  When Billie Dunn reveals all the alleged "Hailey sightings" ... alleged "Hailey sightings" that she believes can affirm that her daughter was alive on December 27th ... there is no mention of the text message received by Mary Beth at 2:00 PM that implies that Hailey was the author.

Could it be that Billie realized that the text message originated in Big Spring.  In other words ... Shawn was the author ... not Hailey?

Janet

++++++

The Text Message

Mom of Hailey's Friend on the Sleepover That Never Happened
Sunday, January 23 2011

<snipped>

(Cecilia) Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, Mary beth received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

Hailey Sightings?

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Sightings Cannot be Validated

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: February 16, 2011, 11:21:07 AM »

I am curious what the alleged text message sent by Hailey to her friend literally said.  From reports, it was "what are you doing?"  Would you type out all that to see what your bff was doing?  nah - b more like "sup?"  Wouldn't it?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2011, 12:05:51 PM »

In her January 31st press conference ... Billie said nothing about the 2:40 PM text message to Mary Beth ... the text message allegedly authored by Hailey.  Why?

Logic dictates if it had been determined by authorities that Colorado City had been the origin ... Billie would have revealed to the world the proof that Hailey was alive at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27th.  Instead ... in her January 31st press conference ... she only alluded to alleged witnesses whose statements have yet to be confirmed.

Janet

++++++

The Text Message

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 17, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Nancy, we`re getting a little bit more information on what could be the timeline that has to do with Monday December 27th, the day in question. We`re finding out today from Billie Dunn, that perhaps there was a text message, she`s hearing from police, a text message was sent from her phone, that`s the phone that Hailey would use, she used her mother`s phone, sent at 2:00 in the afternoon, to the friend where she was supposedly going according to Shawn Adkins to the friend`s house, however, there was no response to that text. The text said just what are you doing to the friend.

GRACE: Now Billie Dunn, explain to me the significance of that?

B. DUNN: With Shawn getting the cell phone pings coming back to Colorado City that morning, I want to know who she talked to on the phone, it`s very important to me if she was on that phone and they`re not saying that anybody is an accountable witness it seems that has seen her on Monday. So I want to know who called my cell phone that morning and that afternoon, and who she called, and those are answers that I know they have, that they still haven`t gotten back with me on.

<snippped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 18, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Billie Dunn is telling us that she saw herself that text, that she saw it before police seized her phone, which they still have. Her phone has not been returned. So she`s saying that she saw it with her own eyes, that "WRUD," what are you doing, to the friend.

GRACE: Do you know, Alexis, what time of the day that text was sent?

WEED: Billie Dunn said it was just after 2:00 o`clock in the afternoon.

GRACE: At 2:00 PM. Now, let me get something straight. Rupa Mikkilineni, what time does the live-in say he came home that day from his mother`s?

MIKKILINENI: He says he came home at about 3:15, that he was on his way into the house, and he said Hailey was on her way out, saying, Hey, I`m going to go see a friend, then go over to my dad`s and spend the night at a friend`s house.

GRACE: And back to you, Alexis Weed. The pings off the boyfriend`s cell phone -- and everybody, I`m just asking questions about this live-in boyfriend. He`s now moved out. Billie Dunn told him to leave. He has apparently cut off contact to her. I`m not saying he`s the only person that should be looked at, but I`ve got a lot of questions about his behavior.

Alexis Weed, I want to talk very quickly -- let me see the map, Liz, of the pings. Do the pings tell us where he was at 2:00 PM that day?

WEED: They tell us that between the hours of 9:38 in the morning and 2:40 in the afternoon, that Shawn Adkins was pinging around the Big Spring, Texas, area. That`s where his grandmother lives. But before that, Nancy, between the hours of 6:35 and 6:56 in the morning, that`s when he was pinging around Colorado City where Hailey`s -- Hailey`s home is located.

GRACE: So at 2:40 PM, I`ve still got him at his mother`s house, right?

WEED: Right.

GRACE: Now, question. Back to you, Jean Casarez. Let`s talk about this 2:00 PM text from Hailey`s phone. Where did it ping? Where did it ping?

CASAREZ: That`s very interesting. Where did it ping from? We don`t know.

GRACE: Because, listen, you see where I`m going, Jean.

CASAREZ: Yes, I do.

GRACE: If the boyfriend had Hailey`s phone and he was faking that text, this innocuous, generic text, What are you doing, to a little friend of hers, he could have gotten that friend`s name out of the phone directory, if she had it in the -- it was a disposable phone. How do I know he didn`t send that? And if he did, where was he? If he was at his mom`s until 2:40, did that cell ping, that text ping from where his mother lived? Because if it did, he`s in a lot of trouble, Jean.

CASAREZ: That`s right. And otherwise, if it didn`t, if it pinged from the home in Colorado City, then maybe little Hailey Dunn was alive at that point.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: February 16, 2011, 12:09:16 PM »

Got it now.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2011, 12:41:53 PM »

In her January 31st press conference ... Billie said nothing about the 2:40 PM text message to Mary Beth ... the text message allegedly authored by Hailey.  Why?

Logic dictates if it had been determined by authorities that Colorado City had been the origin ... Billie would have revealed to the world the proof that Hailey was alive at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27th.  Instead ... in her January 31st press conference ... she only alluded to alleged witnesses whose statements have yet to be confirmed.

Janet

++++++

The Text Message

::snipping2::

I believe you answered your own question Janet because logic dictates that if Billie had proof that Hailey was alive at 2PM, Monday the 27th of December she would have indeed consistently & constantly reminded the world of that fact every time she spoke about when her daughter went "missing."  A true timeline is essentially important when hoping to find a person missing, the last proof of Hailey being alive is the obvious key factor in the case.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 16, 2011, 01:18:23 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/2nd-anniversary-of-amber-dubois-murder-helps-raise-funds-for-hailey-dunn-search

Please say a prayer for Hailey and Team Amber Rescue. Many of the members of Team Amber Rescue are my friends and they are leaving today to search for Hailey.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 16, 2011, 01:23:42 PM »

Sebastian..prayers to the group going to find Hailey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2011, 01:29:51 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/2nd-anniversary-of-amber-dubois-murder-helps-raise-funds-for-hailey-dunn-search

Please say a prayer for Hailey and Team Amber Rescue. Many of the members of Team Amber Rescue are my friends and they are leaving today to search for Hailey.

Today and always   an angelic monkey

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: February 16, 2011, 02:02:30 PM »

Tomorrow morning I am heading out to Colorado City too.  I think the time has come for me to "walk the walk" so to speak. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: February 16, 2011, 02:15:26 PM »

Tomorrow morning I am heading out to Colorado City too.  I think the time has come for me to "walk the walk" so to speak. 

Hi Chi-monkey!
I will say a prayer for a safe trip for you as well! Are you going with a SAR group? Please be safe!
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: February 16, 2011, 02:20:45 PM »

Hi Chi-monkey!
I will say a prayer for a safe trip for you as well! Are you going with a SAR group? Please be safe!

Thanks sebastian.  I am going alone, but may join a group once I'm there. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 16, 2011, 02:30:18 PM »

Hi Chi-monkey!

Please get in touch with Carrie McGonigle. If Klaas will give you my email, I will give you more information. I wish I could go! I took a SAR class and realized that it is not something that I could do. I could not handle coming across a child that has passed. I do other things, donations, etc. Please email me.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: February 16, 2011, 03:05:18 PM »

Hi Chi-monkey!

Please get in touch with Carrie McGonigle. If Klaas will give you my email, I will give you more information. I wish I could go! I took a SAR class and realized that it is not something that I could do. I could not handle coming across a child that has passed. I do other things, donations, etc. Please email me.

Yes, God speed to you as well but please get in touch with an established group.  It is always best to team up in these situations for your safety but physically & legally.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: February 16, 2011, 03:05:57 PM »

correction to above post *both not but

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 16, 2011, 03:36:39 PM »

Good for you!  It is an experience you will never forget.  No matter what the outcome of your search,  you made a difference in the finding an angel.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.