April 18, 2024, 07:52:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197348 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 02:15:39 AM »

Search For Hailey Dunn Resumes Saturday

ABILENE, Texas -- The search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn resumes Saturday.

Wednesday, only four volunteers showed up to search. The weather, which was blamed for the low turn out, is expected to be much warmer this weekend.

::snipping2::

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26839517/detail.html
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 02:19:52 AM »

These families will be lucky if their kiddos grow up drug free, and are responsible young adults.
Billie, Shawn, and now David's Dad......all self medicate themselves, and have been poor role models
for their children.

I cannot decide WHAT family is the lesser of the 2, Cummings or Dunn's ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 05:07:01 AM »

Search For Hailey Dunn Resumes Saturday

ABILENE, Texas -- The search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn resumes Saturday.

Wednesday, only four volunteers showed up to search. The weather, which was blamed for the low turn out, is expected to be much warmer this weekend.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26839517/detail.html

Yep, Texas had the second half of our cold front, very unwelcome, and very very cold.  The weather really has been against the Hailey search; hopefully, from this point forward it will improve!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 11:59:35 AM »

Back to Shawn ...

Hailey Dunn affidavit highlights: Inconsistencies, strange ‘hobbies'
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:30 p.m

<snipped>

Adkins volunteered to be subjected to a polygraph exam on three separate occasions. The first two attempts, he terminated the exam, walking out and refusing to cooperate. On the third try, he submitted to two stages of the test, the first indicating that he was being deceptive regarding knowing Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

The second section contained questions asking where Hailey could be found. Adkins made a positive indication that she was in Scurry County.

When the third phase of the polygraph test began — with the intention of refining Hailey Dunn's location in Scurry County — Adkins refused to complete the test, walking out of the Colorado City Police Department.

<snipped>

Shawn Adkins told investigators that he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Dec. 27 after an altercation with his supervisor. But investigators were told that Adkins was a good employee and hadn't been fired from the business.

According to the affidavits, Adkins had not had any altercations with supervisors, arriving to work at 6 a.m.

According to the records, he "went into the break room and purchased a Dr Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10 a.m."

<snipped>

Adkins told investigators that he left WSI and went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, but telephone records indicate otherwise. It was determined that he initially returned to Colorado City instead.

<snipped>

Adkins apparently deleted contact information on his cell phone in front of an investigator who had asked to look at it again to verify calls he had made. The investigator asked Adkins what happened to the list. Adkins was "unable to give an answer."

<snipped>

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

AFFIDAVIT
http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2011, 12:16:14 PM »

Back to Shawn ...

I firmly believe that the origin of the text message to Mary Beth at 2:00 PM on the afternoon of December 27 will be the smoking gun.  Shawn will be arrested ... body or no body.  IMO

Think about it.  When Billie Dunn reveals all the alleged "Hailey sightings" ... alleged "Hailey sightings" that she believes can affirm that her daughter was alive on December 27th ... there is no mention of the text message received by Mary Beth at 2:00 PM that implies that Hailey was the author.

Does Billie realized that the text message originated in Big Spring.  In other words ... Shawn was the author ... not Hailey.

Janet

++++++

The Text Message

Cecilia Garcia

Mom of Hailey's Friend on the Sleepover That Never Happened
Sunday, January 23 2011

<snipped>

(Cecilia) Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, Mary beth received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

Hailey Sightings

Billie Dunn

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Sightings Cannot be Validated

Colorado City Manager

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 12:22:48 PM »

Good Morning All

Company coming from the States for the weekend ... so I have to finish cleaning house.  I don't want them to get the idea I spend all day on the computer.

I will be checking in every now and again for anticipated updates.

Janet
9:20 AM PT

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 01:08:32 PM »

Searchers Brave Cold in Search for Hailey Dunn

Volunteer searchers trained by two national missing child search organizations will be back out searching in and around Colorado City Saturday for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
Due to frigid temperatures earlier in the week, very few volunteers took part in organized searches. Now, temperatures will be warming up and volunteers are more hopeful their search parties will grow.

The Laura Recovery Center and KlaasKids came to help organize community searches last month and will do the same on Feb. 19 and 20.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=341466
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 01:13:18 PM »

From snooping around on "Connie Jones" FB, it looks like they have allot of relatives in California. I think some are in Bakersfield. I think I saw on Clint Dunn's personal facebook profile he listed California as where he was from also. The dynamics are so confusing.....I am about to pull out my crayons and start drawing stick people so I can keep all of this straight in my head. 

Also found this though not always accurate but it would put Brian at about 40 or so as shown on thread #6.

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/people-search/names/tx+snyder/brian/glasco.html

Brian Glasco
Brian K Glasco
Brian Keith Glasco
Keith B Glasco
Glasco Brian Keith
Age 41
         Snyder, TX
                        Abilene, TX

DOB 11 Nov 1969  , go to the Who's Who thread for the case it is posted in there as well as Clint's.

& just to add more confusion to the mix...
Brian and Cindy took out a marriage application on 6/12/1995.
Cindy and Trish are not the same person. Are they related?

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txscurry/vitals/GroomFG.htm
(066158) GLASCO BRIAN K  25  -  STEWART CINDY L  29  -  6/12/1995

Are Cindy Stewart & Connie Stewart (Billie Jean's mom) related? Anybody know if they are sisters, or step-sisters, or ex-step-sisters, etc?

If Cindy was married to Brian Glasco, and if Cindy is Connie's sister or half sister, then that would make her Billie Jean's aunt and Brian would have been her uncle. Then if Brian was seeing Patricia (Naomi Stewart's mom) then that would bring him in from the other side of Hailey's family, especially if he is Clint's half brother. If Brian is divorced from Cindy, and if Brian isn't married to Patricia (which I think they were only seeing each other), then that would explain why Clint & Billie said "the person isn't a member of the family but somebody the family knows very well or knew Hailey very wel").

Could Brian Glasco be Clint's ex-step-brother instead of half-brother? Could he also be Billie Jean's ex-uncle from her mom's side if she's related to Cindy? Jeez, I was being sarcastic when I said before that for all we know they could all be related. Now this kinda stuff makes ya wonder.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011, 02:10:49 PM »

i googled ostrander texas,and clicked this site, anyway is it saying billie name is rita
im not a member,so cant view the details

from Ancestry.com

Birth, Baptism & Christening

View Image
Name:  Hailey Darlene Dunn
Mother:  Billie Jean Ostrander
Birth:  date - Scurry

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997
----------------

View Image 
Name:  Delbert David Gloria
Birth:  date - Lubbock

---------------

View Image 
Name:  Rita Jean Ostrander
Father:  Charles Benjami Ostrander
Birth:  date - Travis

http://tinyurl.com/4rfwslp

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011, 02:34:06 PM »

Tea Time!
_____

THE MANIPULATION OF THE CHAIN OF EVENTS

As of January 19th  ... Shawn Adkins had yet to reveal to his attorney that he had stopped at Grandma's home on his way to Big Spring.

On January 19th ... Sydney Lyle was making of futile attempt to explain why pings from Shawn's cell phone would bounce off the tower in Colorado City while he was enroute to Big Spring.

When was the stop at Grandma's home inserted into the chain of events ... grandma who did not answer a 20 minute knocking on the door ... the time period of pinging that occured off the Colorado City tower.

Could it be that following Billie departure to work ... Shawn returned home during this 20 minute period ... retrieved a deceased Hailey and ....

Janet

+++++

Affidavit

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in the Colorado City area from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Shawn Atkin's Attorney

Adkins' Lawyer: Phone Records Could Be Incorrect
POSTED: 2:43 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 3:09 pm CST January 19, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The lawyer representing the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Shawn Adkins, says that phone records placing Adkins in the vicinity of the Dunn residence early on Dec. 27, when he told authorities he was somewhere else, could be incorrect.

Fort Worth-based attorney Sidney Lyle told KTXS News on Wednesday that, in his own experience, phone records can show use in one area when the phone user was in a different location.

"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26543967/detail.html

Shawn Adkins - Damage Control

Shawn Adkins Interview on KTAB, February 7, 2011: Transcription

<snipped>

REPORTER: So also, according to the affidavits, you had originally said that when you quit your job, you went straight to Big Springs, but then there were cell phone actual pings in Colorado City.

SHAWN ADKINS: Well, that, the investigators asked me. They never asked which specific places I went. They go, “Where did you go Monday, when Hailey supposedly disappeared?”, and I told them I went to Big Spring, and that’s where I was at.

<snipped>

REPORTER: ... he affidavits show that stories have changed. I mean, what do you say about that? Has your story changed at all?

SHAWN ADKINS: If it has, it was because I remembered something, and then I let the investigators know, but that’s how they say my story has changed, then that’s how it changed, ’cause there’s been some things that I didn’t remember to tell them at the time, but later I did remember, and then I told them. That’s how my story could have changed, but no, my story hasn’t changed, other than that.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-shawn-adkins-interview-feb-7-transcription/

Billie Dunn - Damage Control

Billie Jean Dunn Blog Talk Radio Interview February 7, 2011: Partially transcribed

<snipped>

So around six o’clock Shawn got to work. He left right away. He had been thinking about quitting his job, and he left that day, left his coveralls there, cleaned out his locker.

He went over to his grandma’s house in Dunn, which is about ten miles coming back toward Colorado city. They didn’t answer, so he went over to Big Spring, to his mother’s house.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011, 03:27:36 PM »

I read over and over again each and every doc, media interviews, looked at pics, etc - everything points to Shawn's involvement. I was skeptical to throw Billie in the mix with Shawn but nothing in my eyes can explain why she didn't call 911 from her job to have the cops meet her at her house...but...she can tell Clint to 'all to let the cops know she's on her way, but first she's going to her daughter's friends houses to see if she's there. Plus she's throwing everybody with legs under the bus - is that to draw attention away from their duo? Pffffft.

And she keeps coming to Shawn's defense. He's a big boy. Why can't he handle it himself and let Billie worry about being a decent mom to David? Obviously David needs her more than Shawn does. Matter of fact, Hailey needs her the most, if in fact she's still alive and waiting for her mom to find her. With the fact remaining that she hasn't searched for her, and she's her mother, it's making me wonder if she doesn't want her found. My gosh, even Ron Cummings couldn't be kept away from searching for his daughter, even though the police didn't "recommend" it.

So, could Billie be involved in this? Is Shawn the culprit..or Billie? Heck, what about if Hailey got hold of something thinking it was a cold tablet & took a couple then passed away overnight? They could have done something with her

What about Shawn's dad that supposedly works at the same place Shawn worked? Anything about him?

What about Walston and Pharris? Nothing?

What about if Hailey really was seen by the lady that cuts hair and police misconstrued what she said? If that's the case, then the media brought it all to the forefront by taking le's word for it and could have hindered the public's perception of it all. This is a very small town with absolutely no money at all. The police could have tried applying pressure to make Billie and/or Shawn crack, which happens all the time, but it didn't work and as a matter of fact it backfired bc they both walked out during interviews. This is a very normal police tactic, it just didn;t work. It doesn't explain the poly results, though... However, if Billie and Shawn are involved in the purchase and sale of said drugs, then they could possibly feel and believe that Hailey was taken because of that. If that's the case, they would fail the poly not bc they are guilty, but bc of what they believe, what they feel, it would make them nervous and the poly would peak at those answers. The Scurry County remark could be bc "illegal narcotics" were purchased there, so they thought in their minds that it could be somebody from Scurry County, therefore thinking Hailey could be found in Scurry County. The cell pings can definitely be explained exactly how Billie stated, although I don't believe that's what happened...still, though, it's certainly plausible.

Now, what about if everybody's drug use and/or sales have absolutely nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance? Heck, sure maybe they're not the best prime parents in the world, but still what if? Then maybe she really was abducted and everything else is just a coincidence, circumstantial. If that's the case, alot of time was spent in the wrong way and Hailey will be harder to locate.

Is that even possible? I mean, when we take into consideration the videos that we found, the pictures, the cases regarding true crime murders that Billie printed off at work, look at everybody's records, see all the marriages fighting and dysfunction, the 911 calls, pills, marijuana and who knows what else, Shawn conveniently quitting his job on the morning he says Hailey went missing, Hailey not liking Shawn, David saying he barely knows Shawn yet Shawn says he "loves" them, Billie still in love with and seeing Shawn, failed polygraphs, wrong description with the shoes, the changing of the stories, Hailey crying to her aunt, Hailey telling her gmom about Shawn lurking outside her door - etc - again, Is It Even Possible?

Shawn fits...but so does Billie. It is Billie that seems to use CPS and the cops and/or 911 to manipulate certain situations. In one of those 911 calls, Shawn specifically said Billie took some pills and was threatening suicide, that he was calling bc he was worried, and the 911 operator specifically said to Shawn "DO YOU KNOW THERE'S A WARRANT OUT ON YOU?" - well seems to me that Shawn put Billie before himself in that instance...and it's stuck in the back of my head now. What about if Billie's the manipulator & this Halloween crap with Shawn is just freaky stupid stuff that shows his immaturity and possible mental pathology? Maybe Billie is worse? Think about it - Shawn knew he had a warrant out but he put Billie first and called the cops bc he didn't want her to kill herself, he didn't care about the repurcussions with him. Then Billie states she wouldn't kill herself, etc. She seems to always get away with deflecting attention from herself, doesn't she?

Then again, what about if they are both innocent...and Hailey was kidnapped by a stranger?

I know it's unlikely, but it is still possible.

I thought I had some wackos in my familia, lemme say I'm proud now to have the family that I have.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »

i googled ostrander texas,and clicked this site, anyway is it saying billie name is rita
im not a member,so cant view the details

from Ancestry.com

View Image
Name:  Hailey Darlene Dunn
Birth:  date - Scurry

----------------

View Image 
Name:  Delbert David Gloria
Birth:  date - Lubbock

---------------

View Image 
Name:  Rita Jean Ostrander
Father:  Charles Benjami Ostrander
Birth:  date - Travis

http://tinyurl.com/4rfwslp

Hi Monkey's,

RITA JEAN  OSTRANDER  was born 1992-09-23 Texas Births, 1926-1995

http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/txbirths?c=search&first=rita+jean&last=ostrander&spelling=Exact&11_year=&11_month=0&11_day=0&4=&14=&SubmitSearch.x=20&SubmitSearch.y=9

http://www.familytreelegends.com/records

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »

-snipped from Titches well thought out post

"Heck, what about if Hailey got hold of something thinking it was a cold tablet & took a couple then passed away overnight?"

What if ... what if ... Billie and Shawn stored their drugs in an ibuprophen bottle or some type of cold medicine bottle to conceal it? What if Hailey wasn't feeling well and helped herself to some of what she thought was a simple over the counter cure.  Is there anything out there, drug related that would take her life if she took two tablets?  In thinking about it, I wouldn't think there would be, she was a teenager, it's not like she was a baby but I am not sure if there is anything out there that would. 

anyone?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 04:24:10 PM »

Titch, we've all struggled with having to keep an open mind but I see way too many coming back to the same conclusion including us.  I've agonized with the same ad nauseum & then it comes right back to Shawn & Billie no matter how plausible anything else is or despite the past of other parties involved.  One of my main questions has always been why didnt Billie call her daughter to see that she got to Mary Beth's as told to her by Shawn as opposed to just reporting after the fact that she was upset that Hailey didnt call her, I mean if she was upset that she didnt receive the call then right then and there that would lead any other mother to make the call right after the concern crossed their mind.  Even if they were concealing their illegal drug use, I could see Shawn lying to cover that but would a reasonable unconditional loving mother actually do that when worried what happened to her own flesh & blood, even for Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm I find that fact alone to be extremely hard to swallow.  Now, if their illegal drug use and/or alleged distribution contributed to negligence or manslaughter/murder then I could see them both covering that.  The fact that we are all aware that at times there were volatile situations transpiring in that home & disputes over Hailey not being comfortable with Shawn in that house only adds to the equation, tempers flaring & rages of jealousy which both also existed in that home could escalate to just about anything happening.  There is just too muckin fuch that comes right back to those two, just too muckin fuch.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2011, 04:28:35 PM »

"Heck, what about if Hailey got hold of something thinking it was a cold tablet & took a couple then passed away overnight?"

What if ... what if ... Billie and Shawn stored their drugs in an ibuprophen bottle or some type of cold medicine bottle to conceal it? What if Hailey wasn't feeling well and helped herself to some of what she thought was a simple over the counter cure.  Is there anything out there, drug related that would take her life if she took two tablets?  In thinking about it, I wouldn't think there would be, she was a teenager, it's not like she was a baby but I am not sure if there is anything out there that would. 

anyone?

Just about any drug can effect any person fatally when it wouldnt necessarily kill another...many factors could cause it depending on what solid food is in one's system, liquid intake, allergic reaction, age, lack of sleep, adverse effect to other medications taken within that same time period, dose amount, etc., etc.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2011, 04:48:57 PM »

anyone?

I theorize that sometime prior to the rising of the sun on December 27th ... Shawn had sexually assaulted Hailey in her bed and ... then make sure that her voice was silenced in regards to that assault.

The return to the home following Billie Dunn's departure to work was to retrieve a deceased Hailey from her bed and ... dispose of her body.

IMO

Janet

+++++

NANA

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

AUNTIE

Hailey Dunn: Called Her Aunt Crying Days Before Disappearance
Posted: February 4, 2011

The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” explains Theresa. “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn.

<snipped>

OK! magazine, February 14, 2011

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/hailey-dunn-phone-call-to-aunt-day-before-disappearance/

_____

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2011, 05:15:26 PM »

unfortunately I agree with you Janet ... but I am trying to think of other possibilities as well ... Im 99.9% sure that she did not leave that home alive on the 28th.     No "confirmed" sightings on the 28th, no suspicious vehicles or people reported, no "crime scene", no screams heard, nothing .... people just don't go poof.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2011, 05:20:49 PM »

Tamiko/Janet>>

What do you make of this? Does the S.O mean what I think it does?

View Profile

Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #946 on: February 11, 2011, 04:54:17 PM »

Was this posted yet?? I don't know allot about Patricia/Trish as I haven't been around much lately.

<snipped>
http://www.sansabanews.com/news/article/35828

SS County Sheriff's Office Jail Log

All persons are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
October 28, 2010 • 0 comments • Post a comment

10/13/2010
- Trichel, Patricia Wrt. - Taylor Co - S.O.

10/15/2010http://
Cartfly, I'm not Janet, but I believe the S.O. stands for Sheriff's Office.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 05:21:27 PM »

anyone?

I theorize that sometime prior to the rising of the sun on December 27th ... Shawn had sexually assaulted Hailey in her bed and ... then make sure that her voice was silenced in regards to that assault.

The return to the home following Billie Dunn's departure to work was to retrieve a deceased Hailey from her bed and ... dispose of her body.

IMO

Janet

+++++

NANA

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

AUNTIE

Hailey Dunn: Called Her Aunt Crying Days Before Disappearance
Posted: February 4, 2011

The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” explains Theresa. “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn.

<snipped>

OK! magazine, February 14, 2011

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/hailey-dunn-phone-call-to-aunt-day-before-disappearance/

I agree a sexual assault could have occurred but not necessarily in her bed.  If it was in Hailey's bed, even if a condom was used other biological evidence of the assailant may be left behind such as salvia, hair, skin & we do not know for certain if the bed was tested via luminol, etc.   We also do not know for a fact if the sheets & blankets were changed to conceal evidence when they easily could have been.  I think we can be rather certain that if Shawn's DNA was in Hailey's bed he would have been detained, most likely charged because there is no reasonable excuse whatsoever for it to be in Hailey's bed otherwise.   If a sexual assault did indeed take place but not in Hailey's bed, his DNA could be explained away as being intimate with his girlfriend...for example, on the couch or in Billie's bed even, equally Hailey's DNA could be explained the same way in either of those two locations.   Therefore in this case scenario Hailey would have not only been the only witness but she would have held the only possible non-disposable evidence on her person explaining why she may have had to be silenced & discarded.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2011, 06:45:08 PM »

Good Morning All

Company coming from the States for the weekend ... so I have to finish cleaning house.  I don't want them to get the idea I spend all day on the computer.

I will be checking in every now and again for anticipated updates.

Janet
9:20 AM PT

If you're smart, you'll erase all traces of knowing and associating with us.  (wink)  Have fun with your company, and thank you for the reminders about Shawn in your earlier postings.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.