April 24, 2024, 02:05:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197480 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2011, 04:10:36 PM »

Tomorrow morning I am heading out to Colorado City too.  I think the time has come for me to "walk the walk" so to speak. 

Hi Chi-monkey!
I will say a prayer for a safe trip for you as well! Are you going with a SAR group? Please be safe!

Thanks sebastian.  I am going alone, but may join a group once I'm there. 

Please get in touch with Carrie McGonigle. If Klaas will give you my email, I will give you more information. I wish I could go! I took a SAR class and realized that it is not something that I could do. I could not handle coming across a child that has passed. I do other things, donations, etc. Please email me.

Yes, God speed to you as well but please get in touch with an established group.  It is always best to team up in these situations for your safety but physically & legally.

Ditto that.
Stay safe.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2011, 05:59:05 PM »

Tomorrow morning I am heading out to Colorado City too.  I think the time has come for me to "walk the walk" so to speak. 

Hi Chi-monkey!
I will say a prayer for a safe trip for you as well! Are you going with a SAR group? Please be safe!

Thanks sebastian.  I am going alone, but may join a group once I'm there. 

If you're not gone already and you read this:  I would *highly* suggest joining at team because of the way the land is, and the dangers.  Also, you want a buddy system in those things - particularly since I've heard that Shawn likes to go watch them from afar sometimes.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2011, 07:07:53 PM »

I really have nothing to add today due to nothing new coming out but I will offer up a prayer that we get an answer to what happened to Hailey very shortly...patience & too much time has gone by already  an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2011, 07:22:40 PM »

I really have nothing to add today due to nothing new coming out but I will offer up a prayer that we get an answer to what happened to Hailey very shortly...patience & too much time has gone by already  an angelic monkey

Hi strangers I am hearing Clint is in jail, no idea why.....I thought it might be on the MJ charge but rumor is he went to LE to demand answers about Hailey and was arrested, again RUMOR< SPECULATION, someone was emailed that is what happened when they inquired......just letting y'all know

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2011, 07:25:46 PM »

Sorry that was confusing, the rumor is WHY he is in jail-not that he IS in jail 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »

KTAB News at 10: Hailey Dunn as You've Never Seen Her

Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Wednesday, February 16 2011
 ::snipping2::

not  ::snipping2:: due to the entire article being short in its entirety
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=342816

Capp:  Copyright issues have nothing to do with the length of the article.  When the article is so short maybe just the headline and link would suffice.  In the future please snip even if the article is short.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:05:32 PM by klaasend » Logged

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »

Hi strangers I am hearing Clint is in jail, no idea why.....I thought it might be on the MJ charge but rumor is he went to LE to demand answers about Hailey and was arrested, again RUMOR< SPECULATION, someone was emailed that is what happened when they inquired......just letting y'all know

Hmm...I see no news via google search, guess we'll wait to see if anything develops from the rumor

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2011, 07:39:28 PM »

Hmm...I see no news via google search, guess we'll wait to see if anything develops from the rumor

I know, but check the vinelink link.......he's there we just don't know for sure why yet?

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/offender_information.htm

This is a link to get there too

[
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: February 16, 2011, 07:46:13 PM »

I just came to post about CD being in jail but I guess you already know.  Interesting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2011, 07:51:07 PM »

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=44900&agency=489&id=2844&searchType=offender

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: February 16, 2011, 07:55:19 PM »

I just came to post about CD being in jail but I guess you already know.  Interesting.

Well we know he was arrested for he bud (or at least that is how someone described the amount) and IIRC he had a warrant from another county, but the rumor is interesting to me......we'll see.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: February 16, 2011, 07:58:40 PM »

Ok, rumor was obviously just that it is an old charge according to his mom's FB.....

Connie Jones February 16 at 4:51pm
No he was not arrested, he had to yurn hemself in on a old cherge.

Please - post the link to the facebook EVEN if you need to be a friend to read

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001251345847
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:02:39 PM by klaasend » Logged

[
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: February 16, 2011, 08:03:20 PM »

Fewer New Leads Developing in Dunn Case
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=342876
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »

Ok, rumor was obviously just that it is an old charge according to his mom's FB.....

Well, sometimes it's time to man up and face your past.  Let's hope that's what it is.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2011, 08:31:08 PM »

I hope Billie 'n Shawn had an Awesome Valentine's Day and that it didn't turn out like last year.
I hope that they didn't have to phone 911 again.
He must really hate Billie to have done something to her daughter.
Think about it. Or he was in such a rage at Billie who was at work, he took it out on Hailey. Quits his job, goes to Mommy's to use her computer to see if he can get Unemployment to get back on his feet. And he has only been gone from work for two / three hours ?  Like why couln't he have gone back to work on Tuesday ? And made up some crap about being sick ?   
( If he didn't do it, why all the lies to LE to obstruct ? ) 
Sorry Shawn 'n Billie, no one is buying all this awesome relationship stuff.   
This is all my own opinion.

I'm probably the only one not entirely sold Shawn is behind Hailey going missing.  While I will say I won't be surprised if he is involved I won't be surprised if he's not either.

Here's why, when I first started trying to make sense of who was with who, the kids, the parents, etc almost everything I read about Shawn made me think he stepped into the role of mom's boyfriend with the mentality of a teenage kid. Everything said about Billie's kids having a problem with Shawn, sounded more like he had came into their world like an entitled spoiled stepkid, demanding more and better rights because he's the oldest. At that point I thought no wonder Hailey and him didn't get along. Later during Billie's interviews she defended all those claims as being old problems, they were better now and then she would go on with an explanation, that had I not known Shawn was her BF I would have thought she was talking about 3 teenagers. She more or less took on the role of Shawn's mom and Shawn took on the role of rebellious teenager, too dumb to realize as an adult dating someone with kids not all that much younger than he is, he needs to not only grow the heck up, but also have a sit down chat with Billie and let her know he IS an adult and refuses to be treated like one of her kids.

I realize if a person has kids they need to protect them so there's common sense issues of what's allowed around them and what's not, but I would think in a relationship it's more out of respect and wanting to move forward with the relationship, not because someone has put rules in place they're expected to follow.

It seems like a lot of Shawn's moving out had to do with fights caused from Shawn getting caught doing what he'd been told he couldn't do  and/or lying about it. Then like commonly seen with parents of out of control teens, the teenager gets booted out of the house, realizes how good they had it, calls up mom and dad to let them know how they've learned their lesson and begs to come back, only to do it again.   

Billie isn't Shawn's mom and neither one seems to realize this. I can't get past viewing him as an immature, cocky, 15 year old, who does what he wants, including lie to avoid the wrath of "mom". That said I can't see how Shawn could pull off getting rid of Hailey without leaving one shred of physical evidence. Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit and he was able to pull this off,  I just don't think he's exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer so as of now I can't see how. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »

Sorry-I went to post it and it isn't on that page, it was a PM.....

[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: February 16, 2011, 10:52:45 PM »

If I do this wrong, please correct me.

Have ya'll seen the criminal record of MB's mother?  Long record, on Probation
until 2019.   Past offenses include selling cocaine and marijuana and sex offender.
Some suggestions that she is BD drug connection.

tp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fseamusoriley.blogspot.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dhailey%2Bdunn&h=0898b

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: February 16, 2011, 10:57:01 PM »

If I do this wrong, please correct me.

Have ya'll seen the criminal record of MB's mother?  Long record, on Probation
until 2019.   Past offenses include selling cocaine and marijuana and sex offender.
Some suggestions that she is BD drug connection.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fseamusoriley.blogspot.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dhailey%2Bdunn&h=0898b

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: February 16, 2011, 11:22:44 PM »

Please be careful around CCity. My husband did the servers at a couple of power plants around there and there are lots of critters in the area that are very dangerous. Wear boots and pants.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2011, 11:22:50 PM »

KTAB News at 10: Hailey Dunn as You've Never Seen Her

Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Wednesday, February 16 2011
 ::snipping2::

not  ::snipping2:: due to the entire article being short in its entirety
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=342816

Capp:  Copyright issues have nothing to do with the length of the article.  When the article is so short maybe just the headline and link would suffice.  In the future please snip even if the article is short.

O okay, now I know why.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.