April 26, 2024, 12:57:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197529 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2011, 11:27:57 PM »

Ok, rumor was obviously just that it is an old charge according to his mom's FB.....

Connie Jones February 16 at 4:51pm
No he was not arrested, he had to yurn hemself in on a old cherge.

Please - post the link to the facebook EVEN if you need to be a friend to read

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001251345847

That's what I was waiting to hear, hopefully we'll get something more confirmed shortly.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 16, 2011, 11:37:23 PM »

If I do this wrong, please correct me.

Have ya'll seen the criminal record of MB's mother?  Long record, on Probation
until 2019.   Past offenses include selling cocaine and marijuana and sex offender.
Some suggestions that she is BD drug connection.

tp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fseamusoriley.blogspot.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dhailey%2Bdunn&h=0898b

Interesting, but if Hailey never made it to MB's house it might be irrelevant.  I tend to agree with many who feel Hailey never left her own home & the dreaded fact that implies.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: February 16, 2011, 11:41:19 PM »

Cecilia Gracia

Search intensifies for missing Colorado City teen
Hannah Boen / Reporter-News Staff
Updated Thursday, January 6, 2011

According to Adkins, Hailey had plans to spend the night at Mary Beth Garcia’s home the night before she was reported missing by Billie Jean Dunn.

Cecilia Garcia, Mary Beth’s mother, said Thursday that Mary Beth considers Hailey to be her best friend, but Hailey never had been to the Garcia home to spend the night. Mary Beth had spent the night at Hailey Dunn’s home once.

Cecilia Garcia said the first time she saw Billie Jean Dunn was on television, when she appeared earlier on Grace’s program to discuss her daughter’s disappearance.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/helicopter-being-used-search-missing-colorado-city/?partner=popular

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 17, 2011, 12:11:18 AM »

Celicia Garcia

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Published Saturday, January 8, 2011

<snipped>

Mary Beth Garcia, her mother said, had visited the Dunns’ home overnight.

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 17, 2011, 12:19:15 AM »

Clint Dunn Arrested?

By Brian Bethel

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.
<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=RSS

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 17, 2011, 12:24:02 AM »

Considering Shawn's claim regarding Hailey's alleged plans on the afternoon of December 27th ... in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should have been given polygraphs and ... Mary Beth's mother should have been given a polygraph.  Maybe they have.

Also ... Clint and Naomi's apartment as well as the Garcia home should have been searched for evidence.  Maybe they were.

If investigators have failed to go down ALL avenues in persuit of the truth encompassing the disappearance of Hailey ... it can only benefit Shawn's defence if this case should go to trial/

IMO

Janet

_____

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2011, 12:34:19 AM »

Is there anyway to tell how he got out so quick after his last arrest? Just wondering if he was let out on his own recognizance so he could search for Hailey, or did he have to make bail.

Personally I think they should have kept him. I realize he has a daughter missing, but I also realize he also has a new baby daughter and he didn't think twice about bringing drugs into her home, also the home of his girlfriend's other child. The GF doesn't appear to be looking out for the best interest of her kids either. CD being unemployed, staying in subsidized housing his GF and her two kids qualified for, not him, yet he somehow found a way to get illegal drugs and take them to where two kids live, doesn't make me a big fan. Plus I thought drugs cost money, something most unemployed people lack excess of.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: February 17, 2011, 12:48:15 AM »

Celicia Garcia

By Brian Bethel

<snipped>

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

<snipped>

Did CD have plans to move somewhere he could have Hailey? I remember hearing she was planning on moving in with her dad but with him not working and living in a house he wasn't suppose to be living at, it seems like this wasn't a possibility unless his living situation changed.  Or was he planning on moving her into his GF subsidized housing?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: February 17, 2011, 12:48:41 AM »

Shy...lemme tell on myself about those old pot days!  Sometimes you know a friend who has a fair amount of weed and they will 'front' or loan it to you and you can sell just enough to make the money to give back to the guy who fronted it to you and your part would be free.  That is, if he is selling and keeping a small amount for himself.  On the other hand, he maybe buying small amounts to smoke which isn't too expensive, used to be $30 to 40 per quarter. Don't know all the benefits Naomi was getting but I think we do know she did have Sect. 8, or subsidized housing, probably Medicaid, Food Stamps and on top of that may have been getting a couple hundred dollars due to the fact they don't expect the Mom a newborn to run out and look for work right away.  She could have been handing him some of that money.  I'm gonna that no, he's never been busted for a large, sellable amount but I'll call that lucky, cause most peeps in his situation would sell and get theirs for free.  All MOO!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 17, 2011, 12:54:47 AM »

Celicia Garcia

By Brian Bethel

<snipped>

<snipped>

Did CD have plans to move somewhere he could have Hailey? I remember hearing she was planning on moving in with her dad but with him not working and living in a house he wasn't suppose to be living at, it seems like this wasn't a possibility unless his living situation changed.  Or was he planning on moving her into his GF subsidized housing?

IIRC he said something about wanting to find a place for Hailey and his family, but that it just didn't happen.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: February 17, 2011, 12:55:36 AM »

Is there anyway to tell how he got out so quick after his last arrest? Just wondering if he was let out on his own recognizance so he could search for Hailey, or did he have to make bail.

Personally I think they should have kept him. I realize he has a daughter missing, but I also realize he also has a new baby daughter and he didn't think twice about bringing drugs into her home, also the home of his girlfriend's other child. The GF doesn't appear to be looking out for the best interest of her kids either. CD being unemployed, staying in subsidized housing his GF and her two kids qualified for, not him, yet he somehow found a way to get illegal drugs and take them to where two kids live, doesn't make me a big fan. Plus I thought drugs cost money, something most unemployed people lack excess of.
Clint Dunn seems to have a drug problem. Stating that it is for "medicinal" purposes is DENIAL! A very common problem with the addict/alcoholic. He is sick, and he needs medical help for his addiction. Help for his addiction would be great, but that is a long stressful road. He needs it, but with his daughter missing, it would be next to impossible IMO for him to stop.

Alcohol and drugs are cunning, baffling, & powerful. The user is totally powerless over their addiction and needs inpatient rehab or a rigid 12 step program and aggressive sponsor to help them attain sobriety. IF Clint were to try on his own now, I think he would get depressed, and very disoriented in his thinking.

I am not defending the user, but I am Clint's fan and will continue to be. He and Naomi have walked for miles on FOT to search, while carrying a newborn with them. I see that ias the true, undying, unconditional of a Father for his baby, Hailey. I have never heard a thing about Billie or Shawn dong anything physically to search for her, but do seem to watch a lot of tv ! Perhaps they r gaining insight into motives for Haileys disappearance by watching for theories on CS, NCIS, etc. ya think ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #231 on: February 17, 2011, 01:09:23 AM »

Considering Shawn's claim regarding Hailey's alleged plans on the afternoon of December 27th ... in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should have been given polygraphs and ... Mary Beth's mother should have been given a polygraph.  Maybe they have.

Also ... Clint and Naomi's apartment as well as the Garcia home should have been searched for evidence.  Maybe they were.

If investigators have failed to go down ALL avenues in persuit of the truth encompassing the disappearance of Hailey ... it can only benefit Shawn's defence if this case should go to trial/

IMO

Janet

I don't know about the Garcia home, but Clint;'s was searched-that's where the last MJ charge stemmed from.

I do agree everyone should be poly'd - no doubt.

WRT the house, it was Clint and Billie's, he could have fought for it but as I understood he wanted the kids to live there. I also read he bought it and when he moved out there were only 3 pymts left that Billie made which is irrelevant as the law applies since both names were on the deed, they both had a 50% interest. I'd boot her out to be honest and move my family in as I think Hailey is already home.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 17, 2011, 01:09:34 AM »

Does Clint Dunn beling in jail at this time ?
He did break the law, but I would hope someone bails him out.

He needs to search for his daughter.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: February 17, 2011, 01:22:52 AM »

IMO

Janet

I don't know about the Garcia home, but Clint;'s was searched-that's where the last MJ charge stemmed from.

I do agree everyone should be poly'd - no doubt.

WRT the house, it was Clint and Billie's, he could have fought for it but as I understood he wanted the kids to live there. I also read he bought it and when he moved out there were only 3 pymts left that Billie made which is irrelevant as the law applies since both names were on the deed, they both had a 50% interest. I'd boot her out to be honest and move my family in as I think Hailey is already home.

What do u mean by this, I am confused :
as I think Hailey is already home.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: February 17, 2011, 01:33:09 AM »

OK, I am really confused, and if this post shouldn't be here please delete it...

But MB's mom, GG... the information on seamus's site, the wrap sheet - do we know this is hers?  It says clearly sexual offender, violent offender, and lists an aggravation code for the offense.  I can't find her on the CC's SO sites, and I can't find her listed as a SO if I search her name. 

Is anyone more clued-in than I am, or is this piece of information saying that MB's mom is a VO SO on probation til 2019?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: February 17, 2011, 10:17:04 AM »

What I find interesting for those defending Clint is that if Hailey had disappeared on his watch,his lifestyle would not be so easily dismissed.  We would be up in arms...drug charges, living with his baby's mother in her subsidized housing, bringing dope into the home where little children reside, unemployed, etc.etc.   Not trying to give BD a pass on her culpability in Hailey's disappearance at all.. I just happen to believe that it is BOTH parent's responsibility to make sure that their children are brought up in a safe environment and not the sole responsibility of the custodial parent..jmo...If Clint knew that Hailey was uncomfortable with SA being there, as said by his mother, he knew that BD was using prescription pills and other things that he now alledges against BD,  was it not his responsibility as Hailey's father to take her out of there?  I find it fascinating that because Clint was not the parent who Hailey resided with that his lifestyle is more overlooked?   Keep in mind that Hailey did spend quite a bit of time at her father's home and I doubt that his lifestyle switched when Hailey was there..vs when she was not there. All just my humble opinion.
As a divorced parent years ago, I know that my ex would not have tolerated a lifestyle that would have put our children in harms way, nor would I have tolerated my ex living a lifestyle that would not be favorable to having his children staying with him...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 17, 2011, 10:31:06 AM »

In regards to my last post, I am not necessarily referring to posters here who are minimizing Clint's lifestyle but from other forums and blogs.. it seems that he is given a pass on his actions simply because he was not the primary parent...jmo

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: February 17, 2011, 10:52:24 AM »

Morning Cookie...I think people just like CD because he was upfront with his habits and situation and actually walked the streets looking for Hailey.  Unlike her own Mother! To me he's just your usual dope smoking slacker, living off the system acquired by his GF.  In his mind he thought that he would get a place where she could come live with him as she could not due to Naomi's housing situation and Clint wasn't even supposed to be there but to move you have to go get a job and a home and be able to pay the rent!  Don't think Clint did anything to help himself help Hailey.  At least (maybe to him)he thought being so close he was able to keep an eye on her.  I think we all really believe he loved and cared for her but you and I would go to the end of the earth for our children.  I would not stop until I had Hailey back with me under one roof and I know you would be the same way.  I must admit I don't think CD is very bright but I only wish he would have thrown out BD and SA and took the house back for Hailey and her stepsis.  Im sure he meant well just never followed through with anything.  I really think that Clint might have bought or done drugs with BD or SA or with their knowledge of and if Clint was to want the home back Bille would have made up stories and called HRS and 911 on him.  You can't win or get ahead with people that will play that dirty with you.  Not fair but it happens and it's a situation Clint put himself in!  I guess we like him because he is just the lesser of two evils!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: February 17, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »

If I do this wrong, please correct me.

Have ya'll seen the criminal record of MB's mother?  Long record, on Probation
until 2019.   Past offenses include selling cocaine and marijuana and sex offender.
Some suggestions that she is BD drug connection.

tp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fseamusoriley.blogspot.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dhailey%2Bdunn&h=0898b

Interesting, but if Hailey never made it to MB's house it might be irrelevant.  I tend to agree with many who feel Hailey never left her own home & the dreaded fact that implies.

OK, I am really confused, and if this post shouldn't be here please delete it...

But MB's mom, GG... the information on seamus's site, the wrap sheet - do we know this is hers?  It says clearly sexual offender, violent offender, and lists an aggravation code for the offense.  I can't find her on the CC's SO sites, and I can't find her listed as a SO if I search her name. 

Is anyone more clued-in than I am, or is this piece of information saying that MB's mom is a VO SO on probation til 2019?

I think you may be interpreting it wrong Magnolia & Starwyn. I think (note think) that bc Peter just copied & pasted, the rap sheet & codes/descriptions just dropped some lines. If he would have taken a screen capture or picture of the record, then we could see it context and graph spaces, etc.

This is what I think it means (I'm only copying & pasting the questionable section):
Snipped:
Release Type PARL
Release Date Jan 13 2003
Release County BEXAR
Legal County MITCHELL
Warrant Number
Warrant Date
Offense Count

001 Off of Record
3531 3G Offender
Violent Offender
Sex Offender

0 VOP Offender
0 Sentence Length
Discharge Date Dec 6 2019
Offenses

Now here's my interpretation in capital bold:
Release Type PAROLE
Release Date JANUARY 13, 2003
Release County BEXAR
Legal County MITCHELL
Warrant Number
Warrant Date
Offense Count 001 COUNT

Off of Record 3531 3G
Offender VIOLENT OFFENDER
Sex Offender 0

VOP Offender 0
Sentence Length 00190000
Discharge Date DECEMBER 6, 2019

Further to my interpretation, 3531 = Cocaine-Smuggle and the fact that it's a 3G shows maybe there was a weapon involved or something else, like maybe the amount or a break-in of some sort. Here's a link to NCIC offense codes:
http://wi-recordcheck.org/help/ncicoffensecodes.htm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 17, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »

Thanks Klaas

Does this site reveal when he was arrested and what was the charge?

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.