April 18, 2024, 04:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197347 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: February 17, 2011, 11:10:58 AM »

Morning Cookie...I think people just like CD because he was upfront with his habits and situation and actually walked the streets looking for Hailey.  Unlike her own Mother! To me he's just your usual dope smoking slacker, living off the system acquired by his GF.  In his mind he thought that he would get a place where she could come live with him as she could not due to Naomi's housing situation and Clint wasn't even supposed to be there but to move you have to go get a job and a home and be able to pay the rent!  Don't think Clint did anything to help himself help Hailey.  At least (maybe to him)he thought being so close he was able to keep an eye on her.  I think we all really believe he loved and cared for her but you and I would go to the end of the earth for our children.  I would not stop until I had Hailey back with me under one roof and I know you would be the same way.  I must admit I don't think CD is very bright but I only wish he would have thrown out BD and SA and took the house back for Hailey and her stepsis.  Im sure he meant well just never followed through with anything.  I really think that Clint might have bought or done drugs with BD or SA or with their knowledge of and if Clint was to want the home back Bille would have made up stories and called HRS and 911 on him.  You can't win or get ahead with people that will play that dirty with you.  Not fair but it happens and it's a situation Clint put himself in!  I guess we like him because he is just the lesser of two evils!

I agree with you melis. I will say that I am very happy Clint turned himself in and do see hope that he can turn his life around. It does seem as though this whole ordeal has become a wakeup call for him. It's sad and a definite injustice has been brought to Hailey, but I still think something positive could come out of this even if she is found deceased.  Don't get me wrong, I do think her surrounding immediate family have done her wrong with the lifestyles they were/are living, but there is always time for change. I see Clint as taking steps in the right direction. I don't see the same with Billie. From my perspective, Billie and Shawn both are poi, no matter the statement that Billie is not a suspect (or however it was worded) - the police can say whatever they want in order to get info regarding a crime. The more BJD opens her mouth, the more she can be studied. Everything coming out of her mouth leave most of us thinking "Huh? What? Uhhh duhhh da-da-duh-dum." and makes us question her even more than we did in the beginning. I'm curious what DDD knows or thinks.

I'm also curious why Billie admitted to purchasing illegal narcotics but hasn't been arrested yet. Could it be because she resides in Mitchell County but the purchase was in Scurry County? I guess that would mean that tthe CCity PD don't have jurisdiction? It's in an affidavit and warrant, can;t that be used against Billie and Shawn for police to arrest? Or could they be holding back in case it's part of a crime committed to Hailey? If it is part of whatever happened to Hailey, then they'd have to wait to presecute on a drug charge or they wouldn;t be able to bring it into the criminal charge for whatever happened to Hailey - if in fact they truly are involved & drugs were/are part of it all. I think?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: February 17, 2011, 11:15:13 AM »

What I find interesting for those defending Clint is that if Hailey had disappeared on his watch,his lifestyle would not be so easily dismissed.  We would be up in arms...drug charges, living with his baby's mother in her subsidized housing, bringing dope into the home where little children reside, unemployed, etc.etc.   Not trying to give BD a pass on her culpability in Hailey's disappearance at all.. I just happen to believe that it is BOTH parent's responsibility to make sure that their children are brought up in a safe environment and not the sole responsibility of the custodial parent..jmo...If Clint knew that Hailey was uncomfortable with SA being there, as said by his mother, he knew that BD was using prescription pills and other things that he now alledges against BD,  was it not his responsibility as Hailey's father to take her out of there?  I find it fascinating that because Clint was not the parent who Hailey resided with that his lifestyle is more overlooked?   Keep in mind that Hailey did spend quite a bit of time at her father's home and I doubt that his lifestyle switched when Hailey was there..vs when she was not there. All just my humble opinion.
As a divorced parent years ago, I know that my ex would not have tolerated a lifestyle that would have put our children in harms way, nor would I have tolerated my ex living a lifestyle that would not be favorable to having his children staying with him...

Thanks Cookie.

I believe that in her short life both of Hailey's parents let her down big time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: February 17, 2011, 11:22:09 AM »

What I find interesting for those defending Clint is that if Hailey had disappeared on his watch,his lifestyle would not be so easily dismissed.  We would be up in arms...drug charges, living with his baby's mother in her subsidized housing, bringing dope into the home where little children reside, unemployed, etc.etc.   Not trying to give BD a pass on her culpability in Hailey's disappearance at all.. I just happen to believe that it is BOTH parent's responsibility to make sure that their children are brought up in a safe environment and not the sole responsibility of the custodial parent..jmo...If Clint knew that Hailey was uncomfortable with SA being there, as said by his mother, he knew that BD was using prescription pills and other things that he now alledges against BD,  was it not his responsibility as Hailey's father to take her out of there?  I find it fascinating that because Clint was not the parent who Hailey resided with that his lifestyle is more overlooked?   Keep in mind that Hailey did spend quite a bit of time at her father's home and I doubt that his lifestyle switched when Hailey was there..vs when she was not there. All just my humble opinion.
As a divorced parent years ago, I know that my ex would not have tolerated a lifestyle that would have put our children in harms way, nor would I have tolerated my ex living a lifestyle that would not be favorable to having his children staying with him...

Thanks Cookie.

I believe that in her short life both of Hailey's parents let her down big time.

Janet

Gosh, me too. What is it with poor towns and drugs? I just don;t get it, Janet. You;d think people would want to be better and move up and out. It's almost as if these children are being brought up to be "used to this stuff", therefore becoming immune to it all, or numb. I just don;t get it. I'd never in my life do drugs to take away anything. I'd never in my life even think of selling drugs bc I needed more money - not even to feed my children and I mean that!

Something else - It was said that Hailey attended church. Who did she go to church with and why haven't we heard her pastor/reverend/priest speak on her behalf?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: February 17, 2011, 11:28:39 AM »

I agree with the posts received since my last post in regards to Clint..and I also agree that we like Clint better since he seems to be the lesser of two evils.  Both parents could have done better.jmo

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: February 17, 2011, 11:30:05 AM »

Brian Glasco is in Harris County jail.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2011, 11:31:13 AM »

In jail for what Titch?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #246 on: February 17, 2011, 11:39:30 AM »

I agree with the posts received since my last post in regards to Clint..and I also agree that we like Clint better since he seems to be the lesser of two evils.  Both parents could have done better.jmo
I agree as well, both parents could have done better, and now it appears it is too late to change any of that  I wouldn't want to have the personal Hell that must be going through their minds and will always be going through their minds.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: February 17, 2011, 11:45:58 AM »

In jail for what Titch?

As of today's date, he is still in custody.

I think they are both in jail (Clint & Brian) based on what was released with the marijuana, etc.

You can get this info by doing a search on www.vinelink.com
If I post the link after the search, it will expire and not show up and you'll have to redo your search. Just go to that link & do an offender search. Put in first & last name. When searching Clint's name, 3 more hits show, but they are from when he was arrested for the bud le found when searching for Hailey. Le (or whomever put in his data) has his birth date year wrong, though...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 17, 2011, 11:47:59 AM »

Yep Rosie..it appears to be too late for Hailey, but hopefully the parents will make a better life for the other kids..time will tell

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: February 17, 2011, 11:51:22 AM »

Titch. Thanks for that link..does that work for any state?

Also,I did question to myself that CD was 39 hrs old..

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2011, 11:56:04 AM »

Titch. Thanks for that link..does that work for any state?

Also,I did question to myself that CD was 39 hrs old..

Here is the general VineLink site:
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

You just click on the state you want to search...

This is one of the easiest search sites to use. IMO, it doesn;t give as much info as other sites do, and sometimes info shows up later instead of almost immediate like county sites do, but the info still shows up rather quickly and it's all in one spot to make it easier.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »

Thanks Titch..I bookmarked it looked around on it....

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2011, 12:00:22 PM »

Could the statute of limitations have run out on the videotaped drug use or Shawn, his cousin, & their friends? How long ago were the videos? 2 years?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2011, 12:04:44 PM »

Brian Glasco is in Harris County jail.

Thanks Titch

Is there a Hailey connection?  Is it a drug connection?

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn Radio Interview Feb 7: Transcription

<snipped>

Is there a person that threatened, has threatened you and Hailey at all?

I’m not supposed to name anybody, but investigators asked me if I knew this person had threatened me and Hailey. I told them, “No, I hadn’t heard anything about it until just now when investigators are just now telling me.

I wonder if you could elaborate on that for me please?

I don’t know what all I can say. I would love to. Investigators just asked me if I knew this person had threatened mine and Hailey’s life. I told him, “No.” I had no idea. It’s somebody that’s kind of close to the family. He had got, gotten lost doing drugs. The kids told me, “This isn’t the same person we knew before. He’s crazy now.”, and he told, he told somebody he would like to smack me and Hailey in the head with a hammer for calling CPS on him.

We called CPS on him, something that Hailey told me.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »

Could the statute of limitations have run out on the videotaped drug use or Shawn, his cousin, & their friends? How long ago were the videos? 2 years?

According to Northern Rose ... the video of Brian and Clint getting high was December, 2009 ... a little over a year ago.

Janet

++++++

Northern Rose
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #643 on: February 09, 2011, 01:44:29 AM »

Meet Brian Glasco aka freaker13 and his video of Clint and him getting high posted 31 Dec 2009

http://www.myspace.com/freaker13/videos

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302296#msg1302296

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2011, 12:16:46 PM »

I just went to case signal's site. She's on the ball and has both Clint & Brian vinelink info. She also gives an article informing Clint's arrest stems from driving with an expired license...etc. I'd bet it was more than that, but ya never know.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/hailey-dunn-clinton-dunn-and-brian-glasco-jailed/

Also, here's the link to the article I was just talking about:
http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14049448

Snip:
The Scurry County Jail tells NewsWest9 that the 33-year-old was arrested Tuesday for an expired driver's license and backing without safety.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2011, 12:39:40 PM »

I just went to case signal's site. She's on the ball and has both Clint & Brian vinelink info. She also gives an article informing Clint's arrest stems from driving with an expired license...etc. I'd bet it was more than that, but ya never know.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/hailey-dunn-clinton-dunn-and-brian-glasco-jailed/

Also, here's the link to the article I was just talking about:

Snip:
The Scurry County Jail tells NewsWest9 that the 33-year-old was arrested Tuesday for an expired driver's license and backing without safety.

What is backing without safety?  Why would they put him in jail for an expired drivers license instead of fining him?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2011, 12:43:56 PM »

When all is said and done ... I do believe that it was a deceased barefooted Hailey who was taken from her bed by Shawn Atkins between 6:35 AM and 6:56 AM on the morning of December 27th wearing only a short sleeved T-shirt and blue sweats.

Janet

++++

December 27th: 6:35 AM - 6:56 AM

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in the Colorado City area from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

It was Cold Outside

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: cash, a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without.

The weather was cold outside, but Adkins said he last saw Hailey leaving without the jacket and the personal items.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Tennis Shoes Found

Efforts continue to find Hailey Dunn
Posted January 5, 2011 - 10:43am

<snipped>

“She didn’t take any shoes or boots,” Dunn said. Originally, she thought Hailey was wearing tennis shoes but discovered them in her daughter’s room. “It was cold and she was wearing flip flops. It’s what scares me the most.”

<snipped>

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/efforts-continue-find-hailey-dunn

Updated AMW Missing Persons Alert

AMW Case

Hailey Darlene Dunn

<snipped>

Police say Hailey Darlene Dunn is a student and cheerleader at Colorado City Middle School. They say the 13-year-old girl was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a short-sleeved light-colored T-shirt, flip flops and red hoop earrings. They say Hailey’s upper left ear is also pierced, and she stands at 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 120 pounds. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair with blond highlights.

<snipped>

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=76136

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: February 17, 2011, 12:52:29 PM »

Could it be that Clint did not have the means to pay a fine?

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn's Father Arrested on Outstanding Warrant
Posted: Feb 17, 2011 8:04 AM PST

SNYDER - Missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's father, Clint Dunn, has been arrested on an outstanding warrant.

Dunn is still in jail at this time.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 17, 2011, 01:09:57 PM »

When I consider the lifetime financial consequences to others if an uninsured Clint should be the cause an accident ... I do not consider driving without a license a mere misdemeanor.  IMO.

In regard to so many aspects of Clint's lifestyle ... the conequences of his actions for himself as well as how his actions will affect others are not a consideration.

Unless it was a life and death situation ... how many on this forum would get behind the wheel of a vehicle without insurance ... without a valid driving license?

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.