April 18, 2024, 10:49:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197364 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: February 17, 2011, 01:12:34 PM »

What I find interesting for those defending Clint is that if Hailey had disappeared on his watch,his lifestyle would not be so easily dismissed.  We would be up in arms...drug charges, living with his baby's mother in her subsidized housing, bringing dope into the home where little children reside, unemployed, etc.etc.   Not trying to give BD a pass on her culpability in Hailey's disappearance at all.. I just happen to believe that it is BOTH parent's responsibility to make sure that their children are brought up in a safe environment and not the sole responsibility of the custodial parent..jmo...If Clint knew that Hailey was uncomfortable with SA being there, as said by his mother, he knew that BD was using prescription pills and other things that he now alledges against BD,  was it not his responsibility as Hailey's father to take her out of there?  I find it fascinating that because Clint was not the parent who Hailey resided with that his lifestyle is more overlooked?   Keep in mind that Hailey did spend quite a bit of time at her father's home and I doubt that his lifestyle switched when Hailey was there..vs when she was not there. All just my humble opinion.
As a divorced parent years ago, I know that my ex would not have tolerated a lifestyle that would have put our children in harms way, nor would I have tolerated my ex living a lifestyle that would not be favorable to having his children staying with him...

But she didn't, so we have the luxury of being a little more apt to believe him than BD.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #261 on: February 17, 2011, 01:14:00 PM »

If I do this wrong, please correct me.

Have ya'll seen the criminal record of MB's mother?  Long record, on Probation
until 2019.   Past offenses include selling cocaine and marijuana and sex offender.
Some suggestions that she is BD drug connection.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fseamusoriley.blogspot.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dhailey%2Bdunn&h=0898b

Thanks Magnolia. This is WOW! The Cecilia thing has bothered me since the beginning. The dogs leading to MB's doorstep hasn't really been explained that I remember.

Early on, a poster at WS had said some things about "knowing/meeting Cecilia" and that Cecilia scared the crappola out of her.I tried to go back and find that post, but I can't search there because I am not a member and don't want to be a member there. I looked all day yesterday for the post. It may have been deleted or put in a hiding spot... I did see the poster had been put on a timeout recently. Does, anyone here that reads there, remember seeing this? Anyone here able to search there? I know I need a link and I will continue looking, so I do apologize as it is only hearsay and the poster was told not to bash MB's mother/family. I do think the MB/Cecilia thing needs to be looked into further. It just sort of seemed like M'B's mother was trying to stay under the radar, but why? I could come up with several good reasons (as a mother) why she would stay out of it,  but I was just surprised we didn't see a little more than we did from Cecilia.

I also wonder where the "outcry" from the Colorado City community is? We have seen very little from the locals. Are people afraid of retaliation from someone?

I have to go sit with my sons class, but I will be back later.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: February 17, 2011, 01:14:06 PM »

If I do this wrong, please correct me.

Have ya'll seen the criminal record of MB's mother?  Long record, on Probation
until 2019.   Past offenses include selling cocaine and marijuana and sex offender.
Some suggestions that she is BD drug connection.

tp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fseamusoriley.blogspot.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dhailey%2Bdunn&h=0898b

Interesting, but if Hailey never made it to MB's house it might be irrelevant.  I tend to agree with many who feel Hailey never left her own home & the dreaded fact that implies.

OK, I am really confused, and if this post shouldn't be here please delete it...

But MB's mom, GG... the information on seamus's site, the wrap sheet - do we know this is hers?  It says clearly sexual offender, violent offender, and lists an aggravation code for the offense.  I can't find her on the CC's SO sites, and I can't find her listed as a SO if I search her name. 

Is anyone more clued-in than I am, or is this piece of information saying that MB's mom is a VO SO on probation til 2019?

I think you may be interpreting it wrong Magnolia & Starwyn. I think (note think) that bc Peter just copied & pasted, the rap sheet & codes/descriptions just dropped some lines. If he would have taken a screen capture or picture of the record, then we could see it context and graph spaces, etc.

This is what I think it means (I'm only copying & pasting the questionable section):
Snipped:
Release Type PARL
Release Date Jan 13 2003
Release County BEXAR
Legal County MITCHELL
Warrant Number
Warrant Date
Offense Count

001 Off of Record
3531 3G Offender
Violent Offender
Sex Offender

0 VOP Offender
0 Sentence Length
Discharge Date Dec 6 2019
Offenses

Now here's my interpretation in capital bold:
Release Type PAROLE
Release Date JANUARY 13, 2003
Release County BEXAR
Legal County MITCHELL
Warrant Number
Warrant Date
Offense Count 001 COUNT

Off of Record 3531 3G
Offender VIOLENT OFFENDER
Sex Offender 0

VOP Offender 0
Sentence Length 00190000
Discharge Date DECEMBER 6, 2019

Further to my interpretation, 3531 = Cocaine-Smuggle and the fact that it's a 3G shows maybe there was a weapon involved or something else, like maybe the amount or a break-in of some sort. Here's a link to NCIC offense codes:
http://wi-recordcheck.org/help/ncicoffensecodes.htm

OK then that would explain why I can't find her on any of the searches by name or otherwise.  Thank you!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2011, 01:16:49 PM »

In jail for what Titch?

As of today's date, he is still in custody.

I think they are both in jail (Clint & Brian) based on what was released with the marijuana, etc.

You can get this info by doing a search on www.vinelink.com
If I post the link after the search, it will expire and not show up and you'll have to redo your search. Just go to that link & do an offender search. Put in first & last name. When searching Clint's name, 3 more hits show, but they are from when he was arrested for the bud le found when searching for Hailey. Le (or whomever put in his data) has his birth date year wrong, though...

They're jailed in two separate counties.  CD is being said to be there on the charges of driving without a license.  I suspect he didn't show up to court, thus had a warrant, and would rather just go in (as his mother Connie was reporting he volunteered) because the police and everyone knew he would be at the big search this weekend.  How horrible would it be to be there and have the police show up and drag you away?  Better to go in, serve the time and get extra credit because you volunteered it, and get your warrant over with.  It's certainly the more honest way.  And quicker.  And less expensive.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2011, 01:18:49 PM »

I also wonder where the "outcry" from the Colorado City community is? We have seen very little from the locals. Are people afraid of retaliation from someone?

I sure would be!  I would call the police, beg that they keep it anonymous, as there's really no need to state things publicly. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2011, 01:46:03 PM »

Considering Shawn's claim regarding Hailey's alleged plans on the afternoon of December 27th ... in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should have been given polygraphs and ... Mary Beth's mother should have been given a polygraph.  Maybe they have.

Also ... Clint and Naomi's apartment as well as the Garcia home should have been searched for evidence.  Maybe they were.

If investigators have failed to go down ALL avenues in persuit of the truth encompassing the disappearance of Hailey ... it can only benefit Shawn's defence if this case should go to trial/

IMO

Janet

I don't know about the Garcia home, but Clint;'s was searched-that's where the last MJ charge stemmed from.

I do agree everyone should be poly'd - no doubt.

WRT the house, it was Clint and Billie's, he could have fought for it but as I understood he wanted the kids to live there. I also read he bought it and when he moved out there were only 3 pymts left that Billie made which is irrelevant as the law applies since both names were on the deed, they both had a 50% interest. I'd boot her out to be honest and move my family in as I think Hailey is already home.

What do u mean by this, I am confused :
as I think Hailey is already home.

Sorry for the late reply-I have been swamped at work, sick lil man at home..........by home I man in heaven.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2011, 01:51:16 PM »

I just went to case signal's site. She's on the ball and has both Clint & Brian vinelink info. She also gives an article informing Clint's arrest stems from driving with an expired license...etc. I'd bet it was more than that, but ya never know.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/hailey-dunn-clinton-dunn-and-brian-glasco-jailed/

Also, here's the link to the article I was just talking about:
http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14049448

Snip:
The Scurry County Jail tells NewsWest9 that the 33-year-old was arrested Tuesday for an expired driver's license and backing without safety.

What is backing without safety?  Why would they put him in jail for an expired drivers license instead of fining him?

Here's what I'm leaning towards...

I'm thinking Clint had an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court or pay fines related to "driving with an expired license" and "backing without safety". Since Clint needs to search in Scurry County for Hailey, he needed to turn himself in for his outstanding warrant. Alot of places across the US acknowledge President's Day Weekend as having off on Friday and Monday, so they tend to cram court schedules before those dates. Because Clint has a shaded past, they kept him instead of letting him go, bc it would be hard to believe he would come back on his own recognizance. I tend to think he ignored his fine.

Backing Without Safety can be a number of scenarios, including reverse lights out, no rear/sideview mirrors, backing up too fast, etc. It mostly has to do with truckers or box trucks backing up without a spotter.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2011, 01:53:39 PM »

I think they are both in jail (Clint & Brian) based on what was released with the marijuana, etc.

<snipped>

Titch

When I considered both arrests ... the revealed Youtube video of Clint and Brian getting high together crossed my mind also.

Janet

+++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2011, 02:01:45 PM »

Morning Cookie...I think people just like CD because he was upfront with his habits and situation and actually walked the streets looking for Hailey.  Unlike her own Mother! To me he's just your usual dope smoking slacker, living off the system acquired by his GF.  In his mind he thought that he would get a place where she could come live with him as she could not due to Naomi's housing situation and Clint wasn't even supposed to be there but to move you have to go get a job and a home and be able to pay the rent!  Don't think Clint did anything to help himself help Hailey.  At least (maybe to him)he thought being so close he was able to keep an eye on her.  I think we all really believe he loved and cared for her but you and I would go to the end of the earth for our children.  I would not stop until I had Hailey back with me under one roof and I know you would be the same way.  I must admit I don't think CD is very bright but I only wish he would have thrown out BD and SA and took the house back for Hailey and her stepsis.  Im sure he meant well just never followed through with anything.  I really think that Clint might have bought or done drugs with BD or SA or with their knowledge of and if Clint was to want the home back Bille would have made up stories and called HRS and 911 on him.  You can't win or get ahead with people that will play that dirty with you.  Not fair but it happens and it's a situation Clint put himself in!  I guess we like him because he is just the lesser of two evils!

First of all Cookie I thouht Connie stated she told Clint once Hailey disappeared and not before, I will ask again when  can and I am uncertain when he knew what about what was going on, no doubt she should have been out of the house but if nobody would go on record, it is virtually impossible to go to court and change custody

.....and he let Billie stay in the house which he didn't have to, so he could have booted her out and that might have looked like a more stable enviroment for a child to live in a home vs subsidized housing. I undstand he has done pot for sure but he was open about his use even if he wasn't about the reason, then I get PO'd when I realize that they both SA and BD admitted buying drugs yet no arrest, and Billie illegally gave Shawn her ativan a few times she admits, twice she states before the LDT and he took them which is also illegal.

Think back to how Desiree wanted to get cutody of Kyron but she didn't nd prolly the same reason, extremely hard to reverse once it is set, yet she knew he was no happy and was having problems in school, but she didn't know what went on in that house such as the drinking and passing out a few nights a week and the hatred we heard about.

I think how Crystal wanted to get Jr out of the house of Ron and couldn't.....sad indeed

More to your exact question Cookie, she did not disappear on his watch so we don't excuse it as much as it doesn't appear to be as much an issue as Billie's ......aka "my house" as she likes to all it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2011, 02:04:02 PM »

In jail for what Titch?

As of today's date, he is still in custody.

You can get this info by doing a search on www.vinelink.com
If I post the link after the search, it will expire and not show up and you'll have to redo your search. Just go to that link & do an offender search. Put in first & last name. When searching Clint's name, 3 more hits show, but they are from when he was arrested for the bud le found when searching for Hailey. Le (or whomever put in his data) has his birth date year wrong, though...

They're jailed in two separate counties.  CD is being said to be there on the charges of driving without a license.  I suspect he didn't show up to court, thus had a warrant, and would rather just go in (as his mother Connie was reporting he volunteered) because the police and everyone knew he would be at the big search this weekend.  How horrible would it be to be there and have the police show up and drag you away?  Better to go in, serve the time and get extra credit because you volunteered it, and get your warrant over with.  It's certainly the more honest way.  And quicker.  And less expensive.

Does anyone know if there was an outstanding warrant on Brian, too? Could these respective counties have done a warrant sweep? Sometimes, when counties get together to generate revenue, the share outstanding warrant info and all work together to generate a successful sweep on outstanding fines and/or warrants. In a state the size of Texas, I can see them doing this. NJ does it, especially when getting into the Newark area, bc it's a big city with alot of unpaid fines.

For those that don't realize, and to put it all into perspective:
Unpaid Fines = Warrant For Arrest.

I tend to think there's more to the arrest and the video that Brian had on his MySpace profile.

I'm still wondering about Shawn, Corey & their friends on video doing drugs. Has the statute of limitations run out? When were those videos shot? I thought Corey had some uploaded to his YouTube a/c, before it was deleted, in 2009 & 2010. Were they from 2008? Klaas, maybe you'll know?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 17, 2011, 02:07:20 PM »

Could it be that Clint did not have the means to pay a fine?

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn's Father Arrested on Outstanding Warrant
Posted: Feb 17, 2011 8:04 AM PST

SNYDER - Missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's father, Clint Dunn, has been arrested on an outstanding warrant.

The Scurry County Jail tells NewsWest9 that the 33-year-old was arrested Tuesday for an expired driver's license and backing without safety.

Dunn is still in jail at this time.

<snipped>

Hailey Dunn's father turns himself in
Posted February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.
Updated February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m

Clint Dunn, the father of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28, was jailed in Scurry County after turning himself in on three charges.

Clint Dunn, 33, told the Reporter-News that he planned to go “sit out a few days in jail,” so he could be credited for some fines associated with probation violation and several warrants.

Dunn turned himself in at the Scurry County Jail on Feb. 15 for a county court commitment. According to jail officials the current charges include a probation violation for possession of marijuana, expired drivers license and unsafe backing.

The charges are not associated in any way with his daughter’s case, who has been missing for almost two months.

“He is getting out in the morning,” said his girlfriend Naomi Stewart. “He thought it would be a good place to be alone and think.”

Officials at the Scurry County Jail would not confirm when Clint Dunn was to be released, but said he was “almost finished” serving his time.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/17/hailey-dunns-father-turns-himself/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: February 17, 2011, 02:09:35 PM »

Could it be that Clint did not have the means to pay a fine?

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn's Father Arrested on Outstanding Warrant
Posted: Feb 17, 2011 8:04 AM PST

SNYDER - Missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's father, Clint Dunn, has been arrested on an outstanding warrant.

Dunn is still in jail at this time.

<snipped>

Hailey Dunn's father turns himself in
Posted February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.
Updated February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m

Clint Dunn, the father of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28, was jailed in Scurry County after turning himself in on three charges.

Clint Dunn, 33, told the Reporter-News that he planned to go “sit out a few days in jail,” so he could be credited for some fines associated with probation violation and several warrants.

Dunn turned himself in at the Scurry County Jail on Feb. 15 for a county court commitment. According to jail officials the current charges include a probation violation for possession of marijuana, expired drivers license and unsafe backing.

The charges are not associated in any way with his daughter’s case, who has been missing for almost two months.

“He is getting out in the morning,” said his girlfriend Naomi Stewart. “He thought it would be a good place to be alone and think.”

Officials at the Scurry County Jail would not confirm when Clint Dunn was to be released, but said he was “almost finished” serving his time.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/17/hailey-dunns-father-turns-himself/

Bold by me and Thank you Janet!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: February 17, 2011, 02:16:10 PM »

Connie Jones - I suspect that you may read here. Please tell your son that several of us are proud of him for taking a step in the right direction. He faced this head on when he could have left the state and walked away from it all. He wants to legally search for his daughter and is doing the right thing now. There are several people in his corner that are wishing him and his family well. I personally feel as though it's never too late to change for the better. Keeping hopes up...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: February 17, 2011, 02:18:27 PM »

Another side note: Jail is a very good place to pick up tips.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: February 17, 2011, 02:20:24 PM »

I sure would be!  I would call the police, beg that they keep it anonymous, as there's really no need to state things publicly. 
I am not surprised about the lack of outcry from locals in Ccity after what locals told me, reminded me of when ppl came to search for HaLeigh Cummings and the response they got, breaks my heart as both were precious, innocent children who couldn't help all the background noise in their lives Sad

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 17, 2011, 02:30:38 PM »

When I consider the lifetime financial consequences to others if an uninsured Clint should be the cause an accident ... I do not consider driving without a license a mere misdemeanor.  IMO.

In regard to so many aspects of Clint's lifestyle ... the conequences of his actions for himself as well as how his actions will affect others are not a consideration.

Unless it was a life and death situation ... how many on this forum would get behind the wheel of a vehicle without insurance ... without a valid driving license?

Janet

While we might agree in most aspects that someone's lifestyle might have no consideration how it would affect others, there are distinctions to be made in others & should not be painted with such a broad brush.

I'll own up to something some may be rather shocked over both due to my general character & past work-related background but this very responsible & law abiding citizen suffered a few major temporary financial slumps as a single mother of two often as millions do.   On one of those occasions I could not pay my car insurance for 1 1/2 months but yet I had to get to work & tend to my childrens' needs so during that time when I had no choice with other transportation options I had to drive.   It wasnt ideal & was rather nerve racking for me personally but necessity dictated taking the risk for that brief period of time on that one occasion.    My children's immediate vital needs & the fact that I had to earn income for the three of us overruled what the law states or the minimal risk I took if I were to get in an accident temporarily.   There is a distinction from a situation such as this versus an individual who has no regard for the law or others.

Some may ridicule that decision, so be it...but I never sat on my rear making excuses or cried me my own river, I did what I had to do to get up and over a setback for the overall well-being of my children, secondarily myself.   Should I be considered a criminal, or an individual with poor judgment or negligent parent now?  Suffice it to say, God help the person that attempts it because the wrath will be unmerciful.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2011, 02:50:12 PM »

When I consider the lifetime financial consequences to others if an uninsured Clint should be the cause an accident ... I do not consider driving without a license a mere misdemeanor.  IMO.

In regard to so many aspects of Clint's lifestyle ... the conequences of his actions for himself as well as how his actions will affect others are not a consideration.

Unless it was a life and death situation ... how many on this forum would get behind the wheel of a vehicle without insurance ... without a valid driving license?

Janet

While we might agree in most aspects that someone's lifestyle might have no consideration how it would affect others, there are distinctions to be made in others & should not be painted with such a broad brush.

I'll own up to something some may be rather shocked over both due to my general character & past work-related background but this very responsible & law abiding citizen suffered a few major temporary financial slumps as a single mother of two often as millions do.   On one of those occasions I could not pay my car insurance for 1 1/2 months but yet I had to get to work & tend to my childrens' needs so during that time when I had no choice with other transportation options I had to drive.   It wasnt ideal & was rather nerve racking for me personally but necessity dictated taking the risk for that brief period of time on that one occasion.    My children's immediate vital needs & the fact that I had to earn income for the three of us overruled what the law states or the minimal risk I took if I were to get in an accident temporarily.   There is a distinction from a situation such as this versus an individual who has no regard for the law or others.

Some may ridicule that decision, so be it...but I never sat on my rear making excuses or cried me my own river, I did what I had to do to get up and over a setback for the overall well-being of my children, secondarily myself.   Should I be considered a criminal, or an individual with poor judgment or negligent parent now?  Suffice it to say, God help the person that attempts it because the wrath will be unmerciful.
There are so many uninsured motorists nationwide, for various reasons...most of which happen to be bc insurance rates are ridiculously high. NJ has the highest rate in the country, and it wouldn't surprise me if NJ has the highest uninsured motorist rate to coincide with that as well. I drove for almost a month with expired insurance bc my check bounced (after my 2 oldest boys' father & I split up). When thinking of what Janet just said - let me tell you Capp, that we split up right after Christmas about 12 years ago, I used his car to go shopping at Toys R Us on my lunch break at work (we both worked at the same place), I was in a car accident (the other driver's fault) - the lady totalled my ex's car & I was pretty scraped up, guess what? He let his insurance lapse on his car and I had no idea at all. I was the one fined bc I shouldn't have been on the road. It was the other lady's fault completely and I was charged bc I was on the road when I wasn;t supposed to be. I assumed my ex was covered, etc. I assumed wrong. It's no excuse and I felt bad about it - it'll never happen again. I'll never drive unless insured ever again.

Side note: I wouldn't even let my son get his permit bc his grades weren't good. He thought I was playing - he learned the hard way. Now he just turned 17 and I refused to give him a car for his birthday. He was supposed to get mine & I was buying a new car. Not happening now. He needs to earn it himself. He's learning a tough lesson but it'll be worth it in the long run.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 17, 2011, 02:51:37 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343316

Webcast: Candlelight Vigil for Hailey Dunn on Saturday

Video at the link above

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 17, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »

Isn't Hailey still missing????? And yet,her father is being arrested on outstanding warrants??
Is Clint a flight risk?? I think not....Why now is he being arrested??me thinks that the LE can better spend their time looking for this man's child....call me crazy...Why aren't SA and BD being looked at harder by LE????

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: February 17, 2011, 03:05:49 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343316

Webcast: Candlelight Vigil for Hailey Dunn on Saturday

Video at the link above

Thank you, Klaas. A great way to spread awareness would be to supply this link in a text on your phone & send it to your contact list. That is what I am doing...right...now.

BBL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.