April 26, 2024, 05:24:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197532 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2011, 06:13:24 PM »

I know what you're saying, Janet, and from another perspective - being uninsured and had to pay for a wrecked car when I wasn't even the one at fault for the accident itself...but in the eyes of the law, I shouldn't have been behind the wheel of a car that had lapsed insurance, so I was found at fault and had to pay damages.

I'm personally not making light of Clint's situation and past mistakes, as it's only too obvious to see his irresponsibilities...but he's still doing more than Billie. Billie refuses to even acknowledge she & Shawn purchased illegal narcotics with that $140 withdrawn from the ATM in Snyder. She's an absolute idiot. Maybe she should own up to her irresponsibilities like Clint has done & is doing, then maybe people will cut her some slack too.

Of course I don't think that'll happen...bc afterall, if the neighbor that island just posted about is right like she usually is, she has another druggie skank in her house today. What a loser she is. Total waste.

Titch

What has Clint taken responsiblity for.  He has not admitted to a drug addiction.  He claimed he took drugs for pain while at the same time trashing Billie.  GMAB!

You saw the video.  Did Clint look like he was in pain?  Actually the bulging eyes and the cough did imply pain.  Was the high really worth it.

Monkey Devil!

I refuse to give Hailey's father any slack.  Billie and Clint both disgust me in regards to their respective lifestyles that took priority over the well-being of their daughter.  These two were afforded a precious treasure beyond worth ... a precious treasure named Hailey and ... they blew it!  For what?

If Hailey were my granddaughter ... it would be my daughter and SIL who would disgust me.  I would be a broken women but love/loyalty for my granddaughter would dictate it.

IMO

Anyways ... I am done.  Back to Shawn ... the main suspect in the Hailey Dunn case.

Later, Janet

+++++

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

<snipped>

Clint said that Billie was, early on, anti drug, in particular, against his use of marijuana, which he says he takes for pain rather than narcotics. Billie did, however, begin to take hydrocodone when they were together, though she had no pain, and likely increased her drug use greatly in the past two years with Shawn, who she has been with far longer than she likes to report. Just one week after kicking Clint out, Hailey told him that Shawn was spending the night there. He said she took it just "to get high" and didn't need it for any injury or painful condition.

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »

Anyways ... I am done.  Back to Shawn ... the main suspect in the Hailey Dunn case.

Actually, he's the only suspect in the case at the moment.  But POI's?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2011, 06:24:16 PM »

According to a littlebird that lives around the corner from Billie, she has a visitor today So far she has been right about everything, she lives around the corner and had another friend that can see Billie's hous kinda like Anthony Cam......

Snipped - a lot!  lol!  /tickle!

So yeah - he's a real doozy.  The little bird and flock are saying that this is a drug dealer, but I would think there would be more drug stuff and less misc thug stuff - then again, maybe he's a "smart" dealer.  In any case, another slimeball.  Hey - nice associate, Billy!  GG (means Good Game which really means not a good game at all).
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »

Accidentally hit post to soon, no clue how.....but I was trying to highlight ALL the offenses of this one.....\

Oh look!  Prescription drugs!  What a surprise that is (read as "isn't really").
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: February 17, 2011, 06:27:47 PM »

Isn't Hailey still missing????? And yet,her father is being arrested on outstanding warrants??
Is Clint a flight risk?? I think not....Why now is he being arrested??me thinks that the LE can better spend their time looking for this man's child....call me crazy...Why aren't SA and BD being looked at harder by LE????

Ok, I am so confused.......I thought this was time due on fines from ealier arrest and not new ones, could be wrong though.........also I don't think he was arrested yesterday or the day before I think this might stem from the MJ they found when they searched his place when the FBI and Rangers were helping LE.

Time 23987234   He turned himself in on old driving without license, backing unsafely, and another charge (which I highly suspect is failure to appear).  He did it (according to his mom and Naomi) to get the time done, sit it out, pay his dues that way, and will be out in the morning - in time for the search.  Note:  the search is in Scurry county, same county where the warrants were outstanding. 

He volunteered it.   He's getting it behind him.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #305 on: February 17, 2011, 06:49:22 PM »

Isn't Hailey still missing????? And yet,her father is being arrested on outstanding warrants??
Is Clint a flight risk?? I think not....Why now is he being arrested??me thinks that the LE can better spend their time looking for this man's child....call me crazy...Why aren't SA and BD being looked at harder by LE????

Ok, I am so confused.......I thought this was time due on fines from ealier arrest and not new ones, could be wrong though.........also I don't think he was arrested yesterday or the day before I think this might stem from the MJ they found when they searched his place when the FBI and Rangers were helping LE.

Time 23987234   He turned himself in on old driving without license, backing unsafely, and another charge (which I highly suspect is failure to appear).  He did it (according to his mom and Naomi) to get the time done, sit it out, pay his dues that way, and will be out in the morning - in time for the search.  Note:  the search is in Scurry county, same county where the warrants were outstanding. 

He volunteered it.   He's getting it behind him.

That is what thought too, it was the wording of the news article that thru me.... I agee ith your an Titch's assesment (for now anyway LOL)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: February 18, 2011, 12:56:49 AM »

Hailey's Father Arrested:Girlfriend Reacts

Reported by: Brittany Pelletz
Thursday, February 17 2011

(video on site)

"Right now his daughter is missing and I think that is the worst time to put a man on lockdown. I mean that could drive him crazy," says Dunn's girlfriend, Naomi Stewart.

Stewart is frustrated that law enforcement made Clint serve his time while his daughter is still missing,"Putting him in like this was wrong, because they are kicking him when he is already down and they should have known better than that."    more here:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=343496

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 18, 2011, 01:12:17 AM »

Kim Arnold Marshall: The fines have been paid by Kevin Burnett and he will be released tomorrow at 8:00 am!
Thank you Kevin!!!

http://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #308 on: February 18, 2011, 02:57:29 AM »

If I do this wrong, please correct me.

Have ya'll seen the criminal record of MB's mother?  Long record, on Probation
until 2019.   Past offenses include selling cocaine and marijuana and sex offender.
Some suggestions that she is BD drug connection.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fseamusoriley.blogspot.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dhailey%2Bdunn&h=0898b

Thanks Magnolia. This is WOW! The Cecilia thing has bothered me since the beginning. The dogs leading to MB's doorstep hasn't really been explained that I remember.

Early on, a poster at WS had said some things about "knowing/meeting Cecilia" and that Cecilia scared the crappola out of her.I tried to go back and find that post, but I can't search there because I am not a member and don't want to be a member there. I looked all day yesterday for the post. It may have been deleted or put in a hiding spot... I did see the poster had been put on a timeout recently. Does, anyone here that reads there, remember seeing this? Anyone here able to search there? I know I need a link and I will continue looking, so I do apologize as it is only hearsay and the poster was told not to bash MB's mother/family. I do think the MB/Cecilia thing needs to be looked into further. It just sort of seemed like M'B's mother was trying to stay under the radar, but why? I could come up with several good reasons (as a mother) why she would stay out of it,  but I was just surprised we didn't see a little more than we did from Cecilia.

I also wonder where the "outcry" from the Colorado City community is? We have seen very little from the locals. Are people afraid of retaliation from someone?

I have to go sit with my sons class, but I will be back later.

I think I finally found the proper links regarding the WS poster above and MBG's mother CDG (cecilia). The poster "straykat" says she lived in CC and knew/knows Cecilia. These are her postings regarding MB's mother which sent up a redflags up for me. Then the posting earlier from Magnolia that allegedly "CDG" has a record....(somehow I am not surprised) Also just for the record, I still think SA is responsible. But have been wrong before. So, I hope LE is investigating CDG inside out just to rule out everyone and anyone.

01-09-2011, 10:18 PM
StrayKat s offline

(snipped #457 Thread 10 Hailey Dunn)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124869&page=19
Quote:

Originally Posted by tehcloser V
I'm sure they have checked her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
"Cecilia Diaz" needs to be checked the dogs went to her front door.
Was she one of the ones that was given a poly? Didn't someone mention one was a female? Her siblings are very familiar with LE, there may be stories online about crimes they have committed.

Personally, once I found out who MB was... being from Colorado City, TX.
I completely JUMPED THE FENCE.

END OF POST*

NEXT POST*

(snipped#16 Thread 11)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5987973#post5987973 

01-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2009

"THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Investigators say one of their biggest obstacles right now in tracking down 13-year-old Hailey Dunn has been the family and friends of the missing CCity girl.

"The story of some of the key players continues to change"

Cecilia Garcia (Diaz)!!! "

END POST*

NEW POST*
(snipped thread 11 post #166)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124907&page=7

01-10-2011, 01:23 AM
StrayKat

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ajk View Post
    I was working with straykat at the time so it is true what she said about the ordeal with her.id say more but i will not cause it might get us shut down.

Straykat:
"Yes, we do not want it to get shut down.

Anything I have said about her was only IMHO. She is not a suspect or a POI. Yet, IMHO she needs to be looked at. She scares me."

END POST*

NEW POST*
(THREAD 11 #276)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124907&page=12

Originally Posted by StrayKat
Yes, I do personally know her.
She threatened one of my daughters when they were young.... about 12 yrs old?
I did tell her not to ever do it again. But, I was scared to say anything to her because I know what type of person she is.

END POST*

NEW POST*
(snipped THREAD 11 #233)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124907&page=10

01-10-2011, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laddsy View Post
You probably shouldn't be posting on here if she scares you. She is probably monitoring this thread.

StrayKat:
"I doubt that. Also, I don't live there anymore.
IMHO... she needs to be cleared. "

END POST

NEW POST
(snipped thread 11 #287)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124907&page=12

01-10-2011, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Optimism View Post
I can't imagine a grown woman acting in a threatening manner like this. Are there any problems with gangs in this area?

StrayKat:
"See what I mean, no there aren't any gangs."
END POST*

BBM
Then there was this from a local/friend of Billie's:

(snipped Thread 9 #602)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124747&page=25

01-09-2011, 05:08 AM
Banned

"OK, I am taking this question and running with it.

1) I have bitten my tongue this whole time and not said anything about MB or her mother. MB is a child herself, and I decided long ago not to talk about someone else's child. I understand that any mother would want to protect her child that was rumored to be involved in another child's disappearance.

But the whole of MB's mother's statement has me disgusted. The only thing I believe is "Cecilia Garcia said she had never interacted with Dunn’s extended family." I am not going to sink to her level and talk about her child, and what she may do.

The only thing I am going to comment on is this quote: "Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime." Good Lord. What child of seperated parents, at one point or another, has not expressed a desire to live with the parent they are not currently living with? There was no 'family altercation'. Seriously....... don't y'all think that with Hailey's entire family wracking their brains to try and come up with anything that would lead them to her would have thought of a problem that occurred right around Christmas?

I swear, sometimes I wish I had no conscious, and could just freely speak my mind. I will say that I personally find it strange that MB was 'too busy', as she told some of the kids, to attend the prayer vigil for Hailey - who is supposed to be one of her closest friends."
END POST*

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #309 on: February 18, 2011, 03:12:04 AM »

If I do this wrong, please correct me.

Have ya'll seen the criminal record of MB's mother?  Long record, on Probation
until 2019.   Past offenses include selling cocaine and marijuana and sex offender.
Some suggestions that she is BD drug connection.

tp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fseamusoriley.blogspot.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dhailey%2Bdunn&h=0898b

Interesting, but if Hailey never made it to MB's house it might be irrelevant.  I tend to agree with many who feel Hailey never left her own home & the dreaded fact that implies.

OK, I am really confused, and if this post shouldn't be here please delete it...

But MB's mom, GG... the information on seamus's site, the wrap sheet - do we know this is hers?  It says clearly sexual offender, violent offender, and lists an aggravation code for the offense.  I can't find her on the CC's SO sites, and I can't find her listed as a SO if I search her name. 

Is anyone more clued-in than I am, or is this piece of information saying that MB's mom is a VO SO on probation til 2019?

I think you may be interpreting it wrong Magnolia & Starwyn. I think (note think) that bc Peter just copied & pasted, the rap sheet & codes/descriptions just dropped some lines. If he would have taken a screen capture or picture of the record, then we could see it context and graph spaces, etc.

This is what I think it means (I'm only copying & pasting the questionable section):
Snipped:
Release Type PARL
Release Date Jan 13 2003
Release County BEXAR
Legal County MITCHELL
Warrant Number
Warrant Date
Offense Count

001 Off of Record
3531 3G Offender
Violent Offender
Sex Offender

0 VOP Offender
0 Sentence Length
Discharge Date Dec 6 2019
Offenses

Now here's my interpretation in capital bold:
Release Type PAROLE
Release Date JANUARY 13, 2003
Release County BEXAR
Legal County MITCHELL
Warrant Number
Warrant Date
Offense Count 001 COUNT

Off of Record 3531 3G
Offender VIOLENT OFFENDER
Sex Offender 0

VOP Offender 0
Sentence Length 00190000
Discharge Date DECEMBER 6, 2019

Further to my interpretation, 3531 = Cocaine-Smuggle and the fact that it's a 3G shows maybe there was a weapon involved or something else, like maybe the amount or a break-in of some sort. Here's a link to NCIC offense codes:
http://wi-recordcheck.org/help/ncicoffensecodes.htm

OK then that would explain why I can't find her on any of the searches by name or otherwise.  Thank you!
Sorry, I am so dense some times but I am still confused. 
Why doesn't she come up in any of the record searches? I never could find any records either. But it is like searching for a "John Smith"......Where do these records found above on "Cecilia Diaz Garcia" come from? I am just wondering how the "seamus" found this. Seamus mentions FB, but I didn't find anything on the "Find Hailey" site. Does anybody know?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: February 18, 2011, 04:43:10 AM »

I can see now that I need to back up to page 1

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: February 18, 2011, 04:49:52 AM »

Has anyone heard why Shawns grandmother was not home at 6:10 am or if in fact she was not at home at that time?  Did she work and leave before then?  If so, why wouldn't he already know she wouldn't be home?  OR .. Did he know for a fact that she wouldn't be there and Hailey may be found somewhere near that area?

if he even went there

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: February 18, 2011, 05:40:07 AM »

I hope Billie 'n Shawn had an Awesome Valentine's Day and that it didn't turn out like last year.
I hope that they didn't have to phone 911 again.
He must really hate Billie to have done something to her daughter.
Think about it. Or he was in such a rage at Billie who was at work, he took it out on Hailey. Quits his job, goes to Mommy's to use her computer to see if he can get Unemployment to get back on his feet. And he has only been gone from work for two / three hours ?  Like why couln't he have gone back to work on Tuesday ? And made up some crap about being sick ?   
( If he didn't do it, why all the lies to LE to obstruct ? ) 
Sorry Shawn 'n Billie, no one is buying all this awesome relationship stuff.   
This is all my own opinion.

I'm probably the only one not entirely sold Shawn is behind Hailey going missing.  While I will say I won't be surprised if he is involved I won't be surprised if he's not either.

Here's why, when I first started trying to make sense of who was with who, the kids, the parents, etc almost everything I read about Shawn made me think he stepped into the role of mom's boyfriend with the mentality of a teenage kid. Everything said about Billie's kids having a problem with Shawn, sounded more like he had came into their world like an entitled spoiled stepkid, demanding more and better rights because he's the oldest. At that point I thought no wonder Hailey and him didn't get along. Later during Billie's interviews she defended all those claims as being old problems, they were better now and then she would go on with an explanation, that had I not known Shawn was her BF I would have thought she was talking about 3 teenagers. She more or less took on the role of Shawn's mom and Shawn took on the role of rebellious teenager, too dumb to realize as an adult dating someone with kids not all that much younger than he is, he needs to not only grow the heck up, but also have a sit down chat with Billie and let her know he IS an adult and refuses to be treated like one of her kids.

I realize if a person has kids they need to protect them so there's common sense issues of what's allowed around them and what's not, but I would think in a relationship it's more out of respect and wanting to move forward with the relationship, not because someone has put rules in place they're expected to follow.

It seems like a lot of Shawn's moving out had to do with fights caused from Shawn getting caught doing what he'd been told he couldn't do  and/or lying about it. Then like commonly seen with parents of out of control teens, the teenager gets booted out of the house, realizes how good they had it, calls up mom and dad to let them know how they've learned their lesson and begs to come back, only to do it again.   

Billie isn't Shawn's mom and neither one seems to realize this. I can't get past viewing him as an immature, cocky, 15 year old, who does what he wants, including lie to avoid the wrath of "mom". That said I can't see how Shawn could pull off getting rid of Hailey without leaving one shred of physical evidence. Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit and he was able to pull this off,  I just don't think he's exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer so as of now I can't see how. 

huh???

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: February 18, 2011, 05:55:25 AM »

Morning Cookie...I think people just like CD because he was upfront with his habits and situation and actually walked the streets looking for Hailey.  Unlike her own Mother! To me he's just your usual dope smoking slacker, living off the system acquired by his GF.  In his mind he thought that he would get a place where she could come live with him as she could not due to Naomi's housing situation and Clint wasn't even supposed to be there but to move you have to go get a job and a home and be able to pay the rent!  Don't think Clint did anything to help himself help Hailey.  At least (maybe to him)he thought being so close he was able to keep an eye on her.  I think we all really believe he loved and cared for her but you and I would go to the end of the earth for our children.  I would not stop until I had Hailey back with me under one roof and I know you would be the same way.  I must admit I don't think CD is very bright but I only wish he would have thrown out BD and SA and took the house back for Hailey and her stepsis.  Im sure he meant well just never followed through with anything.  I really think that Clint might have bought or done drugs with BD or SA or with their knowledge of and if Clint was to want the home back Bille would have made up stories and called HRS and 911 on him.  You can't win or get ahead with people that will play that dirty with you.  Not fair but it happens and it's a situation Clint put himself in!  I guess we like him because he is just the lesser of two evils!

I like your post...very good points 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: February 18, 2011, 06:13:41 AM »

Could it be that Clint did not have the means to pay a fine?

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn's Father Arrested on Outstanding Warrant
Posted: Feb 17, 2011 8:04 AM PST

SNYDER - Missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's father, Clint Dunn, has been arrested on an outstanding warrant.

The Scurry County Jail tells NewsWest9 that the 33-year-old was arrested Tuesday for an expired driver's license and backing without safety.

Dunn is still in jail at this time.

<snipped>

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14049448

Hailey Dunn's father turns himself in
Posted February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.
Updated February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m

Clint Dunn, the father of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28, was jailed in Scurry County after turning himself in on three charges.

Clint Dunn, 33, told the Reporter-News that he planned to go “sit out a few days in jail,” so he could be credited for some fines associated with probation violation and several warrants.

Dunn turned himself in at the Scurry County Jail on Feb. 15 for a county court commitment. According to jail officials the current charges include a probation violation for possession of marijuana, expired drivers license and unsafe backing.

The charges are not associated in any way with his daughter’s case, who has been missing for almost two months.

“He is getting out in the morning,” said his girlfriend Naomi Stewart. “He thought it would be a good place to be alone and think.”

Officials at the Scurry County Jail would not confirm when Clint Dunn was to be released, but said he was “almost finished” serving his time.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/17/hailey-dunns-father-turns-himself/

Ah...what better place to "be alone and think.”

“He is getting out in the morning,” said his girlfriend Naomi Stewart. “He thought it would be a good place to be alone and think.”

*He could not afford to pay the fines...is my opinion. Why is it Clint can't get a job? Can anyone tell me that?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 18, 2011, 06:41:52 AM »

Thanks you guys.

Praying that everyone will see this beautiful girl's smile soon...

Where are you precious child?  We are praying you come home soon.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #316 on: February 18, 2011, 09:11:37 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

::snipping2::

His strategy of appeasing Billie Jean in order to get information from her was ill-fated. He described a life of walking on egg shells in order to keep her quiet. Here, he said that she knows and that if he doesn't anger her, she might talk. He also said that he knew that David knew something, otherwise, in the early days, he would have searched for his sister, rather than just play video games. He said he has to find a way to get David to talk.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: February 18, 2011, 10:20:35 AM »

Maybe it's time for us to look a little harder at MB and CG?  It's entirely possible that HD and MB fought over some guy maybe met over the internet (maybe MB has internet and a cell) and I would doubt he was local.  If the sightings were correct about HD walking around with another girl then it could be MB and somewhere during that time a fight broke out between the two and dear old Mom came to clean up MB's mess?  Not entirely unlikely.  I still say SA but I like everyone, and I mean everyone looked at up and down, backwards and forwards!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #318 on: February 18, 2011, 10:25:47 AM »

According to a littlebird that lives around the corner of the school and knows Billie (he doesn't want his name posted), she has a visitor today So far he has been right about everything, he lives around the corner from the school not Billie.......my bad .....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=14419&id=1038523905#!/home.php?sk=group_186816348005318&notif_t=group_activity

He's been at Billie's in the red sports car and still there last they checked
13630452 Full Name

Jul 13 2007 Sequence Code

none found Agency ID

BURGLARY Arrest Disposition Literal

Agency Case Number

Domestic Violence Involved

none found

Arrested Charge

Offense Code

22000000 Offense Description

BURGL-(FREE TEXT) Level and Degree of Offense

none found Statute Citation of Disposed Offense

Statute Code

Prosecution

none found

Court Status

Court Sequence

a Agency

none found Court Offense

22000000 Court Disposition

CONVICTED

Court Offense Literal

BURGLARY Action Related to Offense

none found Level and Degree of Offense

none found Cause Number

Date of Sentencing

Final Pleading

none found Court Provision Literal

Court Provision (Numeric)

Court Provision (Decoded)

none found Date of Judicial Disposition

Amount of Time Suspended by Court

Amount of Fine Suspended by Court

Court Confinement

3Y Time on Probation

Court Fine

Court Cost Imposed

Date of Appeal

Disposition of Offender During Appeal

none found Final Court Decision

none found Agency ID

Agency Literal

none found Sentence Concurrent/Consecutive

none found Domestic Violence Involved

none found

Court Charge Reason

Offense Code

22000000 Offense Description

BURGL-(FREE TEXT) Level and Degree of Offense

Statute Code

Court Provisions

none found

TRN ID No.

4684756 Date of Arrest

Mar 15 1997 Sequence Code

B Tracking Incident Number

Arresting Agency

PARKER CO SO WEATHERFORD

TRS

TRS ID No.

5078106 TRS/TRN ID

A001

Offense Detail

Date of Offense

Jul 23 1996 Agency ID

Internal Agency Person Number

Arrest Offense (Numeric)

Action Related to Offense

MISDEMEANOR - CLASS B Date of Disposition Immediate to Arrest

Mar 16 1997 Arrest Disposition

BAIL/RELEASED ON OWN RECOGNIZANCE

Prosecutor ORI Referred To

COUNTY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE WEATHERFORD Arrest Offense Literal

Arrest Disposition Literal

Agency Case Number

none found

Arrested Charge

Offense Code

23990033 Offense Description

THEFT PROP >=$20 <$500 BY CHECK Level and Degree of Offense

MISDEMEANOR - CLASS B Statute Citation of Disposed Offense

31.03(E)(2)(AII)

Statute Code

PC

Prosecution

Agency

COUNTY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE WEATHERFORD Prosecutor Action Filed

PROSECUTOR ACCEPTS THE CHARGE Prosecutor Offense Code

23990033 Date of Activity by Prosecutor

Level and Degree of Prosecuted Offense

MB Title of Offense Prosecuted

none found

Prosecution ID

486231 TRS ID

Prosecutor Charged

Offense Code

31.03(E)(2)(AII)

Statute Code

PC

Court Status

Court Sequence

a Agency

COUNTY COURT AT LAW WEATHERFORD Court Offense

23990033 Court Disposition

CONVICTED

Court Offense Literal

MISDEMEANOR - CLASS B Cause Number

CCL96-2060

Date of Sentencing

Jul 11 1997 Final Pleading

GUILTY Court Provision Literal

Court Provision (Numeric)

Jul 11 1997 Amount of Time Suspended by Court

Court Confinement

75D Time on Probation

Court Fine

Court Cost Imposed

Date of Appeal

none found Agency ID

APO

Agency Literal

none found

Court Charge Reason

Offense Code

31.03(E)(2)(AII)

Statute Code

PC

Court Provisions

none found

TRN ID No.

4684746 Date of Arrest

Aug 14 1980 Sequence Code

A Tracking Incident Number

Arresting Agency

JONES CO SO ANSON

TRS

TRS ID No.

5078098 TRS/TRN ID

Offense Detail

Date of Offense

Agency ID

13191 Arrest Offense (Numeric)

none found Date of Disposition Immediate to Arrest

Arrest Disposition

none found

none found Arrest Offense Literal

DWI Arrest Disposition Literal

BOND Agency Case Number

none found

Arrested Charge

Offense Code

54040000 Offense Description

DRIVING UNDER INFLUENCE LIQUOR Level and Degree of Offense

Statute Code

Prosecution

none found

Court Status

Court Sequence

a Agency

none found Court Offense

54040000 Court Disposition

DEFERRED

Court Offense Literal

DWI Action Related to Offense

none found Cause Number

Date of Sentencing

Final Pleading

none found Court Provision Literal

FINE Court Provision (Numeric)

Dec 3 1980 Amount of Time Suspended by Court

Court Confinement

Time on Probation

18M Court Fine

Court Cost Imposed

Date of Appeal

none found Agency ID

APO

Agency Literal

none found

Court Charge Reason

Offense Code

54040000 Offense Description

DRIVING UNDER INFLUENCE LIQUOR Level and Degree of Offense

Statute Code

Court Provisions

none found

TRN ID No.

4684759 Date of Arrest

Aug 2 2004 Sequence Code

A Tracking Incident Number

005764022X

Arresting Agency

HALTOM CITY PD

TRS

TRS ID No.

5078109 TRS/TRN ID

A001

Offense Detail

Date of Offense

Aug 2 2004 Agency ID

34358 Arrest Offense (Numeric)

FELONY - STATE JAIL FELONY Date of Disposition Immediate to Arrest

Aug 2 2004 Arrest Disposition

HELD

DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FORT WORTH Arrest Offense Literal

Arrest Disposition Literal

Agency Case Number

none found

Arrested Charge

Offense Code

35990014 Offense Description

POSS CS PG 1 < 1G Level and Degree of Offense

FELONY - STATE JAIL FELONY Statute Citation of Disposed Offense

481.115(b)

Statute Code

HSC

Prosecution

Agency

DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FORT WORTH Prosecutor Action Filed

PROSECUTOR ACCEPTS THE CHARGE Prosecutor Offense Code

35990014 Date of Activity by Prosecutor

Muffy or Klass, can you edit this original post-I mixed this one up with another one I read and it is not a she it is a he that lives around the corner from the school........and I would hate for someone to think their direct neighbor or someone around the corner is spying, I know BD or her friend reads here and don't want to get false info out .......that's what I get for trying to post at work, mass confusion.

Thanks

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: February 18, 2011, 10:47:41 AM »

This is just me being hateful but I'm wondering how honeybunz(SA) is liking Mr. red car being with BD all day, probably alone?  Wonder if he was sharing or selling party favors and if BD bought some using the funds sent to her by sweet, well meaning, good 'ol folks?  Makes me mad to think about what she could be doing while not lifting a finger to find her daughter. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.