April 23, 2024, 04:34:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197464 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: February 18, 2011, 04:12:28 PM »

This is just me being hateful but I'm wondering how honeybunz(SA) is liking Mr. red car being with BD all day, probably alone?  Wonder if he was sharing or selling party favors and if BD bought some using the funds sent to her by sweet, well meaning, good 'ol folks?  Makes me mad to think about what she could be doing while not lifting a finger to find her daughter. 
I'm guessing the guy in the red car is a drug dealer? Or am I wrong? A drug addict doesn't care if they take money from funds that people sent to help find her daughter, I swear it is Satsuma all over again, just a different state 

Heck, drug dealers recruit kids to get their drugs sold in school.  Their only god is the almighty dollar; that sets their moral standard.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: February 18, 2011, 04:13:24 PM »

This is just me being hateful but I'm wondering how honeybunz(SA) is liking Mr. red car being with BD all day, probably alone?  Wonder if he was sharing or selling party favors and if BD bought some using the funds sent to her by sweet, well meaning, good 'ol folks?  Makes me mad to think about what she could be doing while not lifting a finger to find her daughter. 
I'm guessing the guy in the red car is a drug dealer? Or am I wrong? A drug addict doesn't care if they take money from funds that people sent to help find her daughter, I swear it is Satsuma all over again, just a different state 

What gets me is why on earth a woman who has kids (or "had" might be the operative word at this point) would allow someone with that kind of rap sheet to spend the afternoon with her?  Particularly right now!  Some people learn, apparently other people just burn.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: February 18, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »

Yesterday ... Naomi could not make up her mind.  Was a short jail time to make amends for legal wrongdoing ... a good thing for Clint or ... was it a bad thing.

Janet

Janet I *suspect* (meaning have no proof of it) that what happened is that the police from the other county, knowing that Clinton was moving to Scurry, put the bug in his ear and told him that he had better get his stuff straight because they would of course have to arrest him, and they were obviously going to know where he was.  That's why she's giving us two different feels here: 1)  he volunteered, 2) he was 'put' into the situation.  Both can be true, in her eyes.  He did volunteer (a fact) but was made to do so by pressure, possibly.

Honestly, I'm glad he just went in and got it done.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: February 18, 2011, 04:16:46 PM »

(Hit enter too soon).  He could easily have just not moved to Scurry - there are other places around, and could avoid the searches there (much like Billy always does) so that he wasn't putting himself at risk of being picked up.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 18, 2011, 04:18:57 PM »

Hi Monkey friends! Can anyone point me to or remember what the name of the woman who was claiming to be Shawn's ex girlfriend? I remember reading her myspace and she mentions going to work at a HOTEL. I am "wondering" since there was a hit by the prison dogs at the Western Suites hotel if this person worked/still works at that particular hotel. JMO, but this woman would never win mother of the year looking at what I read on her myspace a few weeks back. And by all appearances, I could see her assisting Shawn in some sick twisted way.

Andrea Sandoval http://www.myspace.com/506630197
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: February 18, 2011, 04:22:16 PM »

The morning has flown by.  Life outside the computer room beckons.

If I don't return ... it is because I was probably summoned to emergency.  Hubby will have fractured at least one bone.  This guy ... who is officially a senior citizen ... went snowboarding this morning on one of the local mountains with our daughter and grandkids.  He promised me last year that it would be his last.

Anyways ... I am thankful for the article that Klaas posted.  It is assurance that law enforcement agencies are aware of whereabouts and communications pertaining to  Shawn Adkins on December 27th .. the day that Hailey went missing.

I have to believe that the dots are being connected and justice will prevail for this precious little girl.

Later, Janet
1:05 PM PT

++++++

Oh good heavens, I hope he comes out all in one piece.   

I'm with you, Janet - any affirmation that we are given that the LE and crew really do see these indescrepencies (that drive us bonkers) are welcome!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 18, 2011, 06:08:20 PM »

Hi Monkey friends! Can anyone point me to or remember what the name of the woman who was claiming to be Shawn's ex girlfriend? I remember reading her myspace and she mentions going to work at a HOTEL. I am "wondering" since there was a hit by the prison dogs at the Western Suites hotel if this person worked/still works at that particular hotel. JMO, but this woman would never win mother of the year looking at what I read on her myspace a few weeks back. And by all appearances, I could see her assisting Shawn in some sick twisted way.

Also: http://twitter.com/Andiecatano
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/hailey-dunn-another-girlfriend-of-shawns/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: February 18, 2011, 06:44:11 PM »

I agree with you Janet that the text is going to be a smoking gun. I just wish (as I know you all do) this would come to an end and poor Hailey would be found. I hate when these cases get to this point where we are now. (no arrest, no news, no resolution, nothing) All of our monkeys have made some excellent points regarding this case. In my heart, I feel like you do about Shawn. Where are you Hailey?  an angelic monkey

cartfly

It is my prayer that law enforcement agencies are connecting the dots.  As with the Haleigh Cummings case ... there will be no assistance forthcoming from the family of Hailey Dunn.  When drugs come into the equation ... it appears that there is a code of silence that implies protecting those and their significant others who are within the circle.  Something akin ... "You tell on me; I'll tell on you".  Something akin to each protecting his/her own butt.

Janet

++++++

The Code of Silence

Titch
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »

<snipped>

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302063#msg1302063

Clint Dunn - The Distancing of Shawn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

Billie Dunn - The Distancing of Shawn

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

::snipping2::

In the Kyron Horman case ... the divorced mother and father were one when it came to reaching out publicly to the stepmother and friend to reveal all ... the stepmother and friend who the parents believed were involved in the disappearance of their son.

Considering law enforcement has deemed that the mother's boyfriend is a suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn ... does it not seem strange her parents are not only openly pleading with Shawn Adkins for answers ... they are actually distancing him from implication.  Shawn's revealed lies and deceptions regarding his actions and whereabouts are issues justified by Billie and ... ignored by Clint.

Janet

+++++

THE KYRON HORMAN CASE

Terri Horman

Kyron Horman's Parents Plead With Step Mom to Cooperate With Police
July 1, 2010

The parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded today with the boy's step-mother to cooperate with police and to help "bring Kyron home."

The emotional news conference was the latest indication that stepmother Terri Horman is under increasing scrutiny by those investigating Kyron's disappearance nearly a month ago.

Kyron's mother Desire Young made the appeal to Terri Horman along with her ex-husband and Kyron's father Kaine Horman. Kaine Harmon served Terri Horman with divorce papers this past weekend and has obtained a restraining order against her.

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home," Young told reporters.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-step-mother-hires-defense-attorney/story?id=11061509

DeDe Spicher

The family of Kyron Horman released this statement
Thursday evening, July 22, 2010

<snipped>

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron's case.

We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.

Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

We implore DeDe Spicher to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron's smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it's about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

Desiree, Kaine and Tony

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: February 18, 2011, 07:18:21 PM »

When you think about the ongoing relationship between law enforcement and the parents of Kyron Horman ... the ongoing relationship that has kept Desiree Young and Kaine Horman informed of every update in the investigation of their missing son .... what is wrong with the picture in the Hailey Dunn case?  Why are Hailey Dunn's parents not being kept informed of the status of the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter.  Are there underlying issues that have not been revealed?

Janet

++++++

No Communication in Three Weeks

Clint Dunn Expresses Frustration With AuthoritiesBy Casey James, KTXS News
POSTED: 10:35 pm CST February 12, 2011
EmailPrintAAAText SizeUPDATED: 9:19 am CST February 14, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Nearly seven weeks after the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, her father Clint Dunn is frustrated with police as he continues to search for his daughter.

"I haven't talked to them in three weeks; I don't know what they're doing," Clint Dunn said Saturday.

Clint Dunn expressed his frustration with how tight-lipped authorities are being about the investigation of his missing daughter.

Clint told KTXS, "They haven't called me or nothing. Last time I went up there ... three weeks ago was the last time they have gotten a hold of me."

Colorado City officials have assured KTXS that they plan to get in touch with Hailey's parents if there is a big break in the case. So far that hasn't happened.

Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, has told us that police do call her every now and again.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26848324/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #349 on: February 18, 2011, 07:20:16 PM »

BIG THANKS Starwyn!!

My browser kept crashing with myspace but I did manage to go back more than a year on her "status comments". This chick is troubled to say the least, and her 2 kids in Juvy??? Her own mother has a small child.  WTH? Her kids don't even stand a chance. Here is that viscous cycle we see over and over again that will just continue generation after generation.

She (Andrea) still is making comments regarding SA and is supposed to be married.....It almost sounds like she was a booty call for Shawn. He was definitely giving her false hope within the last year or so when he was supposed to be "Bilie's" stud muffin, lol. Makes you wonder how far she would go for him.

I couldn't find a post saying she worked at a hotel but in her profile it list her occupation as "housekeeper/assist. hskping". May not be anything.

http://www.myspace.com/506630197 
Details

* Here for: Friends
    * Hometown: Barstow, CA
    * Orientation: Bi
    * Body type: 5' 6" / Slim / Slender
    * Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic
    * Religion: Catholic
    * Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
    * Children: Proud parent
    * Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
    * Education: Some college
    * Income: $30,000 to $45,000

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: February 18, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »

::snipping2::

In the Kyron Horman case ... the divorced mother and father were one when it came to reaching out publicly to the stepmother and friend to reveal all ... the stepmother and friend who the parents believed were involved in the disappearance of their son.

Considering law enforcement has deemed that the mother's boyfriend is a suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn ... does it not seem strange her parents are not only openly pleading with Shawn Adkins for answers ... they are actually distancing him from implication.  Shawn's revealed lies and deceptions regarding his actions and whereabouts are issues justified by Billie and ... ignored by Clint.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

I dont think Clint is "ignoring" Shawn's lies & deception nor Billie's.  I think Clint was attempting a different approach in stating Shawn should be helping to find Hailey.  Regardless of Clint's past I do not feel that he is trusting Shawn & Billie's word over anything despite its appearance in anything he has recently said publicly.  Clint has come forward with his past publicly & I'm not sure anything Shawn or Billie could say about him would prevent him from coming forward with knowledge pertaining to his daughter's disappearance, certainly not to protect Shawn.   Yea, we've all discussed that he doesnt deserve a father of the year award but that doesnt mean he has anything to do with the disappearance of his own daughter that did not reside with him.  Clint didnt have a raving lunatic living with him, Billie did.  Clint is getting heat for his drug use & lack of action that may have protected Hailey more, as far as Im concerned Billie deserves the same exact condemnation, no in fact substantially more so.

I cannot say for certain why my gut tells me this is most likely but my instincts are rarely wrong, for whatever that is worth & its not to say I may be wrong this time.

I'm not getting why so much focus is on Clint when it seems more than obvious to the majority of the general public that the answers lie more with Shawn & Billie.  I think the "heat" should stay extremely focused on these two with every ounce of vigor everyone can muster.  To that end, I'd like to hear what Shawn's grandmother would swear under oath to as to her whereabouts the morning of the 27th for starters.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 18, 2011, 08:05:26 PM »

I dont think Clint is "ignoring" Shawn's lies & deception nor Billie's.  I think Clint was attempting a different approach in stating Shawn should be helping to find Hailey.  Regardless of Clint's past I do not feel that he is trusting Shawn & Billie's word over anything despite its appearance in anything he has recently said publicly.  Clint has come forward with his past publicly & I'm not sure anything Shawn or Billie could say about him would prevent him from coming forward with knowledge pertaining to his daughter's disappearance, certainly not to protect Shawn.   Yea, we've all discussed that he doesnt deserve a father of the year award but that doesnt mean he has anything to do with the disappearance of his own daughter that did not reside with him.  Clint didnt have a raving lunatic living with him, Billie did.  Clint is getting heat for his drug use & lack of action that may have protected Hailey more, as far as Im concerned Billie deserves the same exact condemnation, no in fact substantially more so.

I cannot say for certain why my gut tells me this is most likely but my instincts are rarely wrong, for whatever that is worth & its not to say I may be wrong this time.

I'm not getting why so much focus is on Clint
when it seems more than obvious to the majority of the general public that the answers lie more with Shawn & Billie.  I think the "heat" should stay extremely focused on these two with every ounce of vigor everyone can muster.  To that end, I'd like to hear what Shawn's grandmother would swear under oath to as to her whereabouts the morning of the 27th for starters.

I think it's because he actually gets out there, speaks to the cameras, has his face shown somewhere other than on a television appearance.  Billie Dunn is very "smart" about controlling any media access she gets.  She stays in the house and she picks and chooses her suitors.  Shawn just avoids it, except that one pretty controlled conversation which I'm sure his lawyer advised him on anyway.  Clint is the one out, no lawyer, no advising, not usually on his couch in a sit-down interview, though he has done a couple.  Really no one has anything else to pick on - I think Billy Dunn has bored the media.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 18, 2011, 08:05:45 PM »

Oh yeah, and because Clint has not yet threatened to be litigious; BD has.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #353 on: February 18, 2011, 08:06:38 PM »

Also: http://twitter.com/Andiecatano
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/hailey-dunn-another-girlfriend-of-shawns/
Thanks again Starwyn!!  an angelic monkey     Boy, I am behind....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: February 18, 2011, 08:07:36 PM »

Capp ... I respectfully disagree.  Both Clint and Billie are distancing Shawn from implication.  Considering neither Billie nor Clint have been declared persons of interest in the disappearance of their daughter ... what are their underlying motives for distancing Shawn?  Something akin to the divorced parents of Kyron Horman ... why are they not "imploring" him to reveal the truth.

I suspect that a backlash from Shawn would be where it would be at in regards to skeletons in both Billie and Clint's closets ... skeletons with consequences if revealed.

It is deja vu in regards to the dynamics encompassing the Haleigh Cummings case.

IMO

Janet

++++++

The Code of Silence

Titch

<snipped>

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

<snipped>

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Hailey Sightings - Not Validated

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: February 18, 2011, 08:21:57 PM »

Nationally known search group KlaasKids returns to Colorado City searching for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.  ::snipping2::

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343876

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: February 18, 2011, 08:28:34 PM »

Morning Cookie...I think people just like CD because he was upfront with his habits and situation and actually walked the streets looking for Hailey.  Unlike her own Mother! To me he's just your usual dope smoking slacker, living off the system acquired by his GF.  In his mind he thought that he would get a place where she could come live with him as she could not due to Naomi's housing situation and Clint wasn't even supposed to be there but to move you have to go get a job and a home and be able to pay the rent!  Don't think Clint did anything to help himself help Hailey.  At least (maybe to him)he thought being so close he was able to keep an eye on her.  I think we all really believe he loved and cared for her but you and I would go to the end of the earth for our children.  I would not stop until I had Hailey back with me under one roof and I know you would be the same way.  I must admit I don't think CD is very bright but I only wish he would have thrown out BD and SA and took the house back for Hailey and her stepsis.  Im sure he meant well just never followed through with anything.  I really think that Clint might have bought or done drugs with BD or SA or with their knowledge of and if Clint was to want the home back Bille would have made up stories and called HRS and 911 on him.  You can't win or get ahead with people that will play that dirty with you.  Not fair but it happens and it's a situation Clint put himself in!  I guess we like him because he is just the lesser of two evils!

melisb ... I realize that you are refering to the home that Billie and Clint have a joint interest in but ... could illegal drugs enter into the bigger picture in regards to the Hailey Dunn case?

Could an unholy alliance in encompassing illegal drugs be the underlying reason why Billie and Clint continue to distance Shawn from implication in the disappearance of their daughter.  Could there be an implied threat ... "If I go down; you will go down also"?

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: February 18, 2011, 08:30:50 PM »

Capp ... I respectfully disagree.  Both Clint and Billie are distancing Shawn from implication.  Considering neither Billie nor Clint have been declared persons of interest in the disappearance of their daughter ... what are their underlying motives for distancing Shawn?  Something akin to the divorced parents of Kyron Horman ... why are they not "imploring" him to reveal the truth.

I suspect that a backlash from Shawn would be where it would be at in regards to skeletons in both Billie and Clint's closets ... skeletons with consequences if revealed.

It is deja vu in regards to the dynamics encompassing the Haleigh Cummings case.

IMO

Janet

++++++

The Code of Silence

Titch

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

Hailey Sightings - Not Validated

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

What good do you think it would do for Clint to call Shawn out?

Personally, I don't think it would do a bit of good and I don't think Clint seems
like the type to call anyone out.  He is more laid back...probably due to his drug
habit.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: February 18, 2011, 08:53:41 PM »

It is one thing if the parents remain silent in regards to the person who law enforcement has deemed a suspect in the disappearance of their child.  However ... it is entirely another thing when the father refers the suspect as "sincere" in a media interview and the mother manipulates a chain of events to take the focus off that suspect.

Billie or Clint are not persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey but ... there is something not right in regards to their respective distancing of Shawn who is the official suspect who lied and was deceptive regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning their daughter disappeared.

IMO

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 18, 2011, 09:49:27 PM »

It is one thing if the parents remain silent in regards to the person who law enforcement has deemed a suspect in the disappearance of their child.  However ... it is entirely another thing when the father refers the suspect as "sincere" in a media interview and the mother manipulates a chain of events to take the focus off that suspect.

Billie or Clint are not persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey but ... there is something not right in regards to their respective distancing of Shawn who is the official suspect who lied and was deceptive regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning their daughter disappeared.

IMO

Janet

And I think Billie & Clint have separate reasons very different from each other...time will tell

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.