April 25, 2024, 10:47:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197527 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: February 18, 2011, 09:49:59 PM »

Hi Monkey friends! Can anyone point me to or remember what the name of the woman who was claiming to be Shawn's ex girlfriend? I remember reading her myspace and she mentions going to work at a HOTEL. I am "wondering" since there was a hit by the prison dogs at the Western Suites hotel if this person worked/still works at that particular hotel. JMO, but this woman would never win mother of the year looking at what I read on her myspace a few weeks back. And by all appearances, I could see her assisting Shawn in some sick twisted way.

Andrea Sandoval http://www.myspace.com/506630197

Also: http://twitter.com/Andiecatano
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/hailey-dunn-another-girlfriend-of-shawns/
Thanks again Starwyn!!  an angelic monkey     Boy, I am behind....

lol You're very welcome!  I'm always behind, and the proverbial dollar short.  Smile  I'll post a zillion posts in a row (and feel ridiculous doing so) and feel like a cricket in a theater. Smile  Then a million posts will arrive and I have to catch up again.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: February 18, 2011, 09:53:54 PM »

What good do you think it would do for Clint to call Shawn out?

Personally, I don't think it would do a bit of good and I don't think Clint seems
like the type to call anyone out.  He is more laid back...probably due to his drug
habit.

I agree, and I think we're doing the hamster-on-wheel with this, really.  He tried calling one person out, and all hades busted loose.  BD is the less scary one; SA is a psycho and is currently free and, according to LE anyway, not being watched 24/7 because what he does is 'his own business'.  If you knew there was a psycho with equally psychotic and high friends, and they know where you are, and they know where your new born baby is and your gf, would you call them out in public any more when you could just talk to the LE?  It won't do any good at this point to keep repeating it in public, but could do an awful lot of harm.  I'm sure that LE and any lawyer would advise him to behave exactly as he is; why should he not?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: February 18, 2011, 09:56:05 PM »

p.s.  Don't think for one second that if CD implicated SA publicly for HD's disappearance, and SA some how gets away with it (or is ..... innocent - hard to type that) that SA would sue the ever loving heck out of him for defamation once he could.  At best.

When you think you're dealing with a psycho-murderer who cuts things up with chainsaws, you do NOT provoke them.  I don't know if you've ever dealt with someone who is psychotic and violent, but I have - and it's not worth a life for something that won't change the outcome of the case at all.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: February 18, 2011, 09:56:49 PM »

p.s.  Don't think for one second that if CD implicated SA publicly for HD's disappearance, and SA some how gets away with it (or is ..... innocent - hard to type that) that SA would sue the ever loving heck out of him for defamation once he could.  At best.

When you think you're dealing with a psycho-murderer who cuts things up with chainsaws, you do NOT provoke them.  I don't know if you've ever dealt with someone who is psychotic and violent, but I have - and it's not worth a life for something that won't change the outcome of the case at all.

Should read as "wouldn't"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: February 18, 2011, 10:02:02 PM »

It is one thing if the parents remain silent in regards to the person who law enforcement has deemed a suspect in the disappearance of their child.  However ... it is entirely another thing when the father refers the suspect as "sincere" in a media interview and the mother manipulates a chain of events to take the focus off that suspect.

Billie or Clint are not persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey but ... there is something not right in regards to their respective distancing of Shawn who is the official suspect who lied and was deceptive regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning their daughter disappeared.

IMO

Janet

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: February 18, 2011, 10:03:39 PM »

I do agree with u star !

Currently my son and his fiance are walking on egg shells with a friend they know...

They do NOT want to anger anyone due to the possibility of retaliation.....Knowing the consequences, possibly makes one use restraint.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: February 18, 2011, 10:08:32 PM »

It is one thing if the parents remain silent in regards to the person who law enforcement has deemed a suspect in the disappearance of their child.  However ... it is entirely another thing when the father refers the suspect as "sincere" in a media interview and the mother manipulates a chain of events to take the focus off that suspect.

Billie or Clint are not persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey but ... there is something not right in regards to their respective distancing of Shawn who is the official suspect who lied and was deceptive regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning their daughter disappeared.

IMO

Janet

BUMPED
Janet I would assume that the whole lot of these characters have a surplus  of criminal activity in their backgrounds, which
they have never been accountable for.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 18, 2011, 10:17:05 PM »

IMO

Janet

BUMPED
Janet I would assume that the whole lot of these characters have a surplus  of criminal activity in their backgrounds, which

Very very true!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 18, 2011, 10:19:27 PM »

I do agree with u star !

Currently my son and his fiance are walking on egg shells with a friend they know...

They do NOT want to anger anyone due to the possibility of retaliation.....Knowing the consequences, possibly makes one use restraint.

Oh it's scary, scary stuff.  No matter what you're told, the police can't possibly come out fast enough to save you necessarily; their job usually ends up being taking care of what ends up happening after it has happened.  Being face to face with a true life threat, and having a family waiting at home for whom you're responsible, really make a person take more caution in what actions they take.  I have been afraid for my life before in at least two situations - one was an acute situation, over quickly.  The other was more like this with a person you can't at all predict with the type of personality who *would* kill.  You just don't know if they will.  If you suspect they already have, you don't stick sticks  in the horney's nest.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 18, 2011, 10:20:29 PM »

A dead Clint Dunn would never be able to welcome Hailey home, or even see her bones laid respectfully and  finally in the ground.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: February 18, 2011, 10:41:24 PM »

IMO

Janet

BUMPED

This is why I pray that law enforcement agencies involved in the Hailey Dunn investigation are connecting the dots.  A warped sense of loyalty between members of the Cummings/Croslin clan implied that the dots were never connected in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #371 on: February 18, 2011, 10:47:21 PM »

IMO

Janet

BUMPED

This is why I pray that law enforcement agencies involved in the Hailey Dunn investigation are connecting the dots.  A warped sense of loyalty between members of the Cummings/Croslin clan implied that the dots were never connected in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Janet
I agree ! Re: Haleigh Cummings....the finger pointers were just as involved in my opinion !

I still have a very strong feeling that Haley's demise was at the hands of Shawn and Billie is covering for him.

NO one has said..have they ever questioned David, bro of Hailey ?

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 18, 2011, 11:06:53 PM »

Nite all monkeys !
Tomorrow is my 3 day
with my sister.

Her daughter needs a break  !

Luv u all Smile

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: February 19, 2011, 12:09:10 AM »

This is why I pray that law enforcement agencies involved in the Hailey Dunn investigation are connecting the dots.  A warped sense of loyalty between members of the Cummings/Croslin clans implied that the dots were never connected in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Janet
I agree ! Re: Haleigh Cummings....the finger pointers were just as involved in my opinion !

I still have a very strong feeling that Haley's demise was at the hands of Shawn and Billie is covering for him.

I agree.

Good Night Lake Erie Princess.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: February 19, 2011, 12:10:07 AM »

Good Night All

Janet

_____

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: February 19, 2011, 12:19:25 AM »

IMO

Janet

BUMPED

Janet

They had to have, but they'll never disclose that to the public (before trial) because he is a minor.  And that's exactly the way it should be.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 19, 2011, 12:50:44 AM »

this is a what if it was, someone else other than SA
i know not a popular idea, but.....
ive been looking at RSO in the area and found this guy
MICHAEL LINDSEY, and he has a Verification Requirement QUARTERLY
he lives behind the  alco discount store,and a 1/2 block
from MB
------------
the grey building is the back of the alco discount,the witness told
BD,she saw HD,MB and a boy near

map from HD to MB,to S.O.house
http://tinyurl.com/4syyu2m

while googling the RSO i found this map,and on the map it says this guy is a
friend of clint, i dont do topix,so IDK if it reg your ip, or if you reg your area

map of Hailey Dunn
3,134 views - Public
Created on Dec 30, 2010 - Updated Jan 18
http://tinyurl.com/695nb5t

link i found to the map, googling the RSO, post #45
I Think so
Carnegie, PA
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p3#c45
---------
the RSO

LINDSEY,MICHAEL
SID 06891243 
Risk Level MODERATE   
Ending Registration Date NON-EXPIRE   
Verification Requirement QUARTERLY   

Registration/Verification Information
Date Event Type Agency
12/22/10 VERIFICATION COLORADO CITY PD
05/22/07 REGISTRATION DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE
Address Information
Date Address   
12/22/10 2032  COLORADO ST
CO CITY ,TX  79512
MITCHELL

Offenses
TX:11990001 SEXUAL ASSAULT 
Victim
Sex  Victim
Age  GOC Time Disposition Date Discharge Status
FEMALE   14      4Y   10/22/2004   YES UNKNOWN   
Citation 
TEXAS PENAL CODE  §22.011 (A)(1)   

TX:36010001 INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT 
Victim
Sex  Victim
FEMALE   14      2Y   10/22/2004   YES UNKNOWN   
Citation 
TEXAS PENAL CODE  §21.11 (A)(1)   

MICHAEL WAYNE LINDSEY
http://tinyurl.com/4lyt7us

map of offenders at hailey addy,
this map works for all cities
just put in an addy and city,st or just city,state
http://www.crimereports.com/#

billie time line
http://tinyurl.com/4b6cu2n

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #377 on: February 19, 2011, 03:04:12 AM »

this is a what if it was, someone else other than SA
i know not a popular idea, but.....
ive been looking at RSO in the area and found this guy
MICHAEL LINDSEY, and he has a Verification Requirement QUARTERLY
he lives behind the  alco discount store,and a 1/2 block
from MB
------------
the grey building is the back of the alco discount,the witness told
BD,she saw HD,MB and a boy near

while googling the RSO i found this map,and on the map it says this guy is a
friend of clint, i dont do topix,so IDK if it reg your ip, or if you reg your area

map of Hailey Dunn
3,134 views - Public
Created on Dec 30, 2010 - Updated Jan 18
http://tinyurl.com/695nb5t

link i found to the map, googling the RSO, post #45
I Think so
Carnegie, PA
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p3#c45
---------
the RSO

LINDSEY,MICHAEL
SID 06891243 
Risk Level MODERATE   
Ending Registration Date NON-EXPIRE   
Verification Requirement QUARTERLY   

Registration/Verification Information
Date Event Type Agency
12/22/10 VERIFICATION COLORADO CITY PD
05/22/07 REGISTRATION DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE
Address Information
Date Address   
12/22/10 2032  COLORADO ST
CO CITY ,TX  79512
MITCHELL

Offenses
TX:11990001 SEXUAL ASSAULT 
Victim
Sex  Victim
FEMALE   14      4Y   10/22/2004   YES UNKNOWN   
Citation 
TEXAS PENAL CODE  §22.011 (A)(1)   

TX:36010001 INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT 
Victim
Sex  Victim
FEMALE   14      2Y   10/22/2004   YES UNKNOWN   
Citation 
TEXAS PENAL CODE  §21.11 (A)(1)   

MICHAEL WAYNE LINDSEY
http://tinyurl.com/4lyt7us

map of offenders at hailey addy,
this map works for all cities
just put in an addy and city,st or just city,state
http://www.crimereports.com/#

billie time line
http://tinyurl.com/4b6cu2n
Thanks CW for bringing that over.  an angelic monkey
I do have confidence "the animals in this circus" are all being looked at by LE. (provided Sparky isn't in charge, lol) I hope no news is a sign that something is going to happen soon.

I remember early on, maybe thread one or two this guy was interviewed (the SO in the above link) and was even reported to have said he was going out to search for Hailey. It is really disturbing how many SO's are in that town huh?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #378 on: February 19, 2011, 03:07:32 AM »

Hi Monkey friends! Can anyone point me to or remember what the name of the woman who was claiming to be Shawn's ex girlfriend? I remember reading her myspace and she mentions going to work at a HOTEL. I am "wondering" since there was a hit by the prison dogs at the Western Suites hotel if this person worked/still works at that particular hotel. JMO, but this woman would never win mother of the year looking at what I read on her myspace a few weeks back. And by all appearances, I could see her assisting Shawn in some sick twisted way.

Andrea Sandoval http://www.myspace.com/506630197

Also: http://twitter.com/Andiecatano
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/hailey-dunn-another-girlfriend-of-shawns/
Thanks again Starwyn!!  an angelic monkey     Boy, I am behind....

lol You're very welcome!  I'm always behind, and the proverbial dollar short.  Smile  I'll post a zillion posts in a row (and feel ridiculous doing so) and feel like a cricket in a theater. Smile  Then a million posts will arrive and I have to catch up again.

ROFL, I hear crickets often too!!!  Phew, good to know I am not alone.

OT, but is Fannie Mae okay? I haven't seen her around lately?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 19, 2011, 08:39:08 AM »

KlaasKids Back In Colorado City

Reported by: Tiffany Tatro
Friday, February 18 2011

Nationally known search group KlaasKids returns to Colorado City searching for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

The group is back for the second time. KlaasKids organizer, Brad Dennis, said they are hoping to have better luck this time and brought in more back up. "We're bringing in resources. ....
 ::snipping2::
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343876

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.