April 18, 2024, 08:57:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197350 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: February 19, 2011, 10:04:21 AM »

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=44900&agency=489&id=2844&searchType=offender

Just do an offender search with Dunn, Clint & you'll see he's been released as "Sentence Served". I say good job, Clint, for manning up. Hope Clint continues to make good decisions.

I can't screen cap on my phone, so here's the copy & paste:

Offender Name: CLINTON WILLIAM DUNN
Offender ID: 2844
Date of Birth: 10/20/1971
Race: White

Custody Status: Out of Custody
Date: 02/18/2011
Reason: Sentence served

Aliases
CLINT,

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: February 19, 2011, 10:21:41 AM »

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=44900&agency=489&id=2844&searchType=offender

Just do an offender search with Dunn, Clint & you'll see he's been released as "Sentence Served". I say good job, Clint, for manning up. Hope Clint continues to make good decisions.

Aliases
CLINT,

Word is he will be where the search is taking place this weekend & a few pages back I posted a comment from FB that mentioned who bailed him out so he could be there today.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: February 19, 2011, 10:25:53 AM »

Aliases
CLINT,

Word is he will be where the search is taking place this weekend & a few pages back I posted a comment from FB that mentioned who bailed him out so he could be there today.

Yeah, I saw that. Thanks so much Capp! Sure hoping Hailey is found soon.

I also did a search on Glasco, Brian - he is still in custody.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 19, 2011, 11:19:19 AM »

Titch

Why is Brian Glasco in custody?

Is Billie referring to Brian in the interview?

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn Radio Interview Feb 7: Transcription

<snipped>

Is there a person that threatened, has threatened you and Hailey at all?

I’m not supposed to name anybody, but investigators asked me if I knew this person had threatened me and Hailey. I told them, “No, I hadn’t heard anything about it until just now when investigators are just now telling me.

I wonder if you could elaborate on that for me please?

I don’t know what all I can say. I would love to. Investigators just asked me if I knew this person had threatened mine and Hailey’s life. I told him, “No.” I had no idea. It’s somebody that’s kind of close to the family. He had got, gotten lost doing drugs. The kids told me, “This isn’t the same person we knew before. He’s crazy now.”, and he told, he told somebody he would like to smack me and Hailey in the head with a hammer for calling CPS on him.  We called CPS on him, something that Hailey told me.

What’s CPS?

Child Protective Services.

Was that Shawn?

No, it wasn’t.

is this person in your family?

No.

Is this someone you dated?

No.  I’m sorry. They just really don’t want me to give any names.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: February 19, 2011, 11:35:02 AM »

Good morning, Janet! Hope it's nice out where you are...here the wind is crazy!

I have no idea why Brian is is jail. I swear I'm leaning toward the counties in TX getting together to share info on outstanding fines & doing a big huge warrant sweep. It's just an idea, as I have not a single clue, but pretty ironic dontcha think. With Brian & Clint both getting held, I thought it could have had something to do with marijuana, too. I was wrong bc Clint's was definitely bc of unpaid fines and/or not showing up to plead his case. Edit-fix typo.  MB

I personally didn't think it was Brian that Billie was talking about bc Brian's MySpace says Children: Not For Me and Billie said she called CPS on him or something. But...remember he was married to Cindy...and she has kids & grandkid(s). Does Cindy have children w/ Brian but maybe she has full custody? I haven't a clue...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 12:39:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 19, 2011, 11:57:10 AM »

Thanks Titch

The temperature is below freezing but nevertheless ... it is a beautiful morning in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

I wish I could feel positive about the Hailey search this weekend.  I know that the heart of each volunteer is in the right place but somehow I believe the effort is all in vain.  I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: February 19, 2011, 12:09:28 PM »

Janet, I keep going over all the old articles, old interviews, everything I can find. Sooo much points to Shawn and Billie. It does not take away or misconstrue anything that Clint, Hailey's friends' parents, relatives, or even surrounding neighborhood perps have done. I think it's a terrible gross negligence the way these kids are being raised. Still, imo, everything points to Shawn & Billie.

The reason I say AND instead of OR is bc I'm with you and tend to think something happened after David left to spend the night at his friend's house. There were so many inconsistencies. David said Hailey was seen by him playing Xbox in the livingroom around 10:00. Billie says she saw Hailey playing Xbox in David's room around 9:00, as she & Shawn were heading to bed. MAJOR discrepancy there!

Then we hear & read that Billie was seen the next morning leaving for work around 6:20-6:30...Shawn leaving about 5:30. Well, if people corroborated that story as to when they left for work, then surely they had to have seen Hailey leaving or being taken out of the house after Shawn returned from work. David was home, with his friend, around 4:00. His friend apparently spent the night. So if Hailey was deceased, then she would have had to have been removed the night before.

Which brings me to something else: If Hailey died in that house, dogs would have picked up that scent & the house would have been roped off for evidence collection. They would have let the residents of their house back in after forensic collection. Something would had to have been leaked by now.

I want to know more about Shawn & Billie, their friends & relatives, their acquaintances. I want to know more about Pharris & Walston.

Lastly, I want to know about the hospitals in that immediate area & the kinds of people they employ bc there's a huge narcotics problem down there, as well as alot of poor demographics in the US, & sometimes there's shady doctors trying to capitalize off of peoples bad habits & addictions.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: February 19, 2011, 12:26:27 PM »

Re my post #384--- I said "I thought I could have something to do with marijuana" , I meant to say "I thought IT" not "I thought I". Lol. No, that's not even a cool Freudian Slip omg. If somebody could fix that, I'd really appreciate it.
 an angelic monkey

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 12:40:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 19, 2011, 01:02:34 PM »

Clint Dunn's Emotional Return To Searching For Daughter

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26921738/detail.html

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: February 19, 2011, 01:03:19 PM »

Titch

If Clint was my son ... out of love ... I would plead with the judge to lock him up for a much longer period of time.  Hopefully he would be afforded a recovery program along with related  professional counselling while detained.  Maybe ... just maybe  ... Clint may emerge a changed man.  Obviously ... the current revolving door has not been a deterrent.

I could be wrong but ... without meaningful intervention ... I believe that it is only a matter of time before we read that Clint has encountered that revolving door again.

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn's father turns himself in
Posted February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.
Updated February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m

Clint Dunn, the father of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28, was jailed in Scurry County after turning himself in on three charges.

Clint Dunn, 33, told the Reporter-News that he planned to go “sit out a few days in jail,” so he could be credited for some fines associated with probation violation and several warrants.

Dunn turned himself in at the Scurry County Jail on Feb. 15 for a county court commitment. According to jail officials the current charges include a probation violation for possession of marijuana, expired drivers license and unsafe backing.

The charges are not associated in any way with his daughter’s case, who has been missing for almost two months.

“He is getting out in the morning,” said his girlfriend Naomi Stewart. “He thought it would be a good place to be alone and think.”

Officials at the Scurry County Jail would not confirm when Clint Dunn was to be released, but said he was “almost finished” serving his time.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/17/hailey-dunns-father-turns-himself/

_____

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 19, 2011, 02:03:12 PM »

Hi Monkey friends! Can anyone point me to or remember what the name of the woman who was claiming to be Shawn's ex girlfriend? I remember reading her myspace and she mentions going to work at a HOTEL. I am "wondering" since there was a hit by the prison dogs at the Western Suites hotel if this person worked/still works at that particular hotel. JMO, but this woman would never win mother of the year looking at what I read on her myspace a few weeks back. And by all appearances, I could see her assisting Shawn in some sick twisted way.

Andrea Sandoval http://www.myspace.com/506630197

Also: http://twitter.com/Andiecatano
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/hailey-dunn-another-girlfriend-of-shawns/
Thanks again Starwyn!!  an angelic monkey     Boy, I am behind....

lol You're very welcome!  I'm always behind, and the proverbial dollar short.  Smile  I'll post a zillion posts in a row (and feel ridiculous doing so) and feel like a cricket in a theater. Smile  Then a million posts will arrive and I have to catch up again.

ROFL, I hear crickets often too!!!  Phew, good to know I am not alone.

OT, but is Fannie Mae okay? I haven't seen her around lately?

Well then you're not a lone cricket, because I'm here, too. lol  And on Fannie, I don't know - I had been wondering the same; perhaps someone who has her email and knows her more will let us know.  Maybe the search tired her out, made her too sad to watch, as I sometimes feel, too.  SHe is missed!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: February 19, 2011, 02:07:16 PM »

Thanks Titch

The temperature is below freezing but nevertheless ... it is a beautiful morning in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

I wish I could feel positive about the Hailey search this weekend.  I know that the heart of each volunteer is in the right place but somehow I believe the effort is all in vain.  I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Janet, you might find it heartening (as I did) to hear how one of the searches put it - that they're not really just looking for Hailey out there, but any signs of anything  - and at least eliminating places so that they know where she *isn't*.  That kind of puts things in perspective and, even if they find nothing material, reminds us that at least something got done.  Sometimes after their searches, while I don't want them to FIND a deceased Hailey, I feel even more disappointment because they seemed fruitless.  But every search does indeed provide fruit in this perspective.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: February 19, 2011, 02:14:06 PM »

Janet, I keep going over all the old articles, old interviews, everything I can find. Sooo much points to Shawn and Billie. It does not take away or misconstrue anything that Clint, Hailey's friends' parents, relatives, or even surrounding neighborhood perps have done. I think it's a terrible gross negligence the way these kids are being raised. Still, imo, everything points to Shawn & Billie.

The reason I say AND instead of OR is bc I'm with you and tend to think something happened after David left to spend the night at his friend's house. There were so many inconsistencies. David said Hailey was seen by him playing Xbox in the livingroom around 10:00. Billie says she saw Hailey playing Xbox in David's room around 9:00, as she & Shawn were heading to bed. MAJOR discrepancy there!

Then we hear & read that Billie was seen the next morning leaving for work around 6:20-6:30...Shawn leaving about 5:30. Well, if people corroborated that story as to when they left for work, then surely they had to have seen Hailey leaving or being taken out of the house after Shawn returned from work. David was home, with his friend, around 4:00. His friend apparently spent the night. So if Hailey was deceased, then she would have had to have been removed the night before.

Which brings me to something else: If Hailey died in that house, dogs would have picked up that scent & the house would have been roped off for evidence collection. They would have let the residents of their house back in after forensic collection. Something would had to have been leaked by now.

I want to know more about Shawn & Billie, their friends & relatives, their acquaintances. I want to know more about Pharris & Walston.

Lastly, I want to know about the hospitals in that immediate area & the kinds of people they employ bc there's a huge narcotics problem down there, as well as alot of poor demographics in the US, & sometimes there's shady doctors trying to capitalize off of peoples bad habits & addictions.

I like to think of this as there being two (maybe three) types of "causes" for Hailey's disappearance.  First, there's environmental - this is the lowest and least direct effect and would include things like Hailey not really having to report where she was often, etc.  It contributed, but happens in many houses but doesn't result in tragedies too often. 

Then there's the "passive" causes; these would be things like Clint's drug priorities, his lack of job and housing, his lack of previous incentive to provide housing and get a job, his desire to continue drugging (if in a place where it's legal), and BD's prescription drug addiction, her allowance of bad people in her childrens' lives, and the multitude of things she has done wrong. 

And finally the "active" causes; these are whatever was done directly to Hailey that has caused her disappearance - either murder, sexual assault if that happened, and I would even include the imminent threat of sexual assault by SA and ignoring of said threat by BD.

I'm sure there are shades of grade, but this helps me to clarify (in my mind) which things could have happened and possibly just resulted in a messed up kid, versus a disappeared and possibly deceased kid.

I tend to classify Clint in the high levels of passive (still unforgivable, but not directly causative of her disappearance/possible death), and BD and SA right there in the high ranges of "active".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 19, 2011, 03:27:39 PM »

I like to think of this as there being two (maybe three) types of "causes" for Hailey's disappearance.  First, there's environmental - this is the lowest and least direct effect and would include things like Hailey not really having to report where she was often, etc.  It contributed, but happens in many houses but doesn't result in tragedies too often. 

Then there's the "passive" causes; these would be things like Clint's drug priorities, his lack of job and housing, his lack of previous incentive to provide housing and get a job, his desire to continue drugging (if in a place where it's legal), and BD's prescription drug addiction, her allowance of bad people in her childrens' lives, and the multitude of things she has done wrong. 

And finally the "active" causes; these are whatever was done directly to Hailey that has caused her disappearance - either murder, sexual assault if that happened, and I would even include the imminent threat of sexual assault by SA and ignoring of said threat by BD.

I'm sure there are shades of grade, but this helps me to clarify (in my mind) which things could have happened and possibly just resulted in a messed up kid, versus a disappeared and possibly deceased kid.

I tend to classify Clint in the high levels of passive (still unforgivable, but not directly causative of her disappearance/possible death), and BD and SA right there in the high ranges of "active".

starwyn

I have read your post several times.  Thank you.

For the most part ... we are on the same page but their is a parting in the meeting of the minds.

I only hold Shawn accountable for what ultimately happened to Hailey.  If was him who made the choices to harm/disappear this little girl.  I believe with all my heart that both Clint and Billie would have given their lives to stop Shawn while in the act of harming Hailey.

However ... both Clint and Billie who could have prevented what ultimately happened when they were unaware.

Billie should never have let Shawn into that home and put her daughter at risk.  However ... she chose ... out of a warped sense of "love" ... to disregard the red flags of February, 2010.

Clint should have made an effort to clean up his life so he would have been in a position to intervene.  When the words of Clint's mother are considered ... the red flags have been waving for a long time.  Also ... Hailey's father was aware of red flags of February, 2010.

In other words ... both Clint and Billie put their respective lifestyles above the well-being of their little girl.

IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 19, 2011, 03:50:34 PM »

Starwynn

There is nothing Billie or Clint can do that will undo what has been done ... nothing will bring Hailey back.  However ... both parents could embark on a mutual quest for justice by focusing on Shawn for the answers regarding the events encompassing the disappearance of their precious daughter.  Why this is not happening ... I cannot comprehend.

Janet

+++++

Clint Dunn - The Distancing of Shawn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

Billie Dunn - The Distancing of Shawn

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: February 19, 2011, 04:03:35 PM »

some good info for,the monkeys out searching and the folks that read here and are searching
searchers bcareful,its warming up there,critters are coming out, and the farther out you search
 increase your chance for contact, and a scorpion sting, its a bit bigger than just, dam ouch!
stay safe folks

Venomous Snake Safety
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/learning/junior_naturalists/safesnake.phtml

Distribution of Ticks and info on disease
http://www.ticktexas.org/regions/distribution.htm

Scorpion Stings
When handled or disturbed, scorpions can inflict a painful sting using the poison gland at the end of the tail. Avoiding their habitats helps prevent stings. The stings from Texas scorpions produce only moderate reactions in most people because the poison has little affect on the nervous system. However, a person who is stung by a scorpion should be watched closely for adverse reactions. An ice pack applied to the affected area will relieve some pain. If swelling and/or pain persists or if breathing difficulties occur, immediate medical attention is necessary.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: February 19, 2011, 04:19:52 PM »

Starwynn
There is nothing Billie or Clint can do that will undo what has been done ... nothing will bring Hailey back.  However ... both parents could embark on a mutual quest for justice by focusing on Shawn for the answers regarding the events encompassing the disappearance of their precious daughter.  Why this is not happening ... I cannot comprehend.

Janet

janet could it be them facing  that reality, is just to hard for them at the moment,their freaked their child is gone
them thinking that
( oh my he couldnt do anything like that,i just cant believe he would hurt anyone)

way back i knew a rapist, but was unaware he was one, he finally got busted, i just couldnt believe it,i kept thinking
hes the wrong guy, bcause i always felt comfortable and safe around him, and had known and worked with him for 5yr
it was hard to wrap my brain around that fact,for a long time

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: February 19, 2011, 07:08:39 PM »

starwyn

For the most part ... we are on the same page but their is a parting in the meeting of the minds.

I only hold Shawn accountable for what ultimately happened to Hailey.  If was him who made the choices to harm/disappear this little girl.  I believe with all my heart that both Clint and Billie would have given their lives to stop Shawn while in the act of harming Hailey.

However ... both Clint and Billie who could have prevented what ultimately happened when they were unaware.

Billie should never have let Shawn into that home and put her daughter at risk.  However ... she chose ... out of a warped sense of "love" ... to disregard the red flags of February, 2010.

Clint should have made an effort to clean up his life so he would have been in a position to intervene.  When the words of Clint's mother are considered ... the red flags have been waving for a long time.  Also ... Hailey's father was aware of red flags of February, 2010.

In other words ... both Clint and Billie put their respective lifestyles above the well-being of their little girl.

IMO

Janet

You're mistaken.  I believe exactly what you have said 100%.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: February 19, 2011, 07:13:04 PM »

starwyn

IMO

Janet

You're mistaken.  I believe exactly what you have said 100%.

Erm, meaning you're mistaken in that there is a difference in what you've stated is your belief and what you think I believe.  Your paragraph could have been stating my exact feelings.  Just sometimes I wonder about the possibility of BD being the guilty party - just that though goes away very quickly because, to me, Shawn seems the obvious one.  In other words I entertain all sorts of thoughts, but I truly believe only one thing - and that's that Shawn did something to Hailey in the night before she was 'seen in bed' or during that day, certainly there was no sleepover and that it was all a construct created by SA to cover up whatever he did and that only he did anything - and that it was likely sexual/control in nature at the start, but that he harmed her because she fought too hard.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: February 19, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »

Starwynn

Janet

I agree.  Where I feel differently than you is that it should be a very public, media-based quest.  I feel it should be an LE-based quest, and that when it comes to SA they should give a very pointed comment like "I don't think I want to go there today".  That way they're not backing down on SA, but not endangering themselves (or their families) or putting themselves in a legal position.  I believe that's what their lawyers would probably advise, for good reason.  I also believe that both parents should be showing up at these searches, at least the big ones like the one today, and more than for one minute.  It won't bring Hailey back, but it honors her and it is the right thing to do.  I also think that after this if they don't both clean up their lives, then they don't deserve Hailey back.  That's a harsh statement, but I truly feel it.  She certainly deserves parents that can put down the joint or pill, and so do the remaining kids!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.