March 29, 2024, 07:39:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 196829 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: February 19, 2011, 07:21:44 PM »

Starwynn
There is nothing Billie or Clint can do that will undo what has been done ... nothing will bring Hailey back.  However ... both parents could embark on a mutual quest for justice by focusing on Shawn for the answers regarding the events encompassing the disappearance of their precious daughter.  Why this is not happening ... I cannot comprehend.

Janet

janet could it be them facing  that reality, is just to hard for them at the moment,their freaked their child is gone
them thinking that
( oh my he couldnt do anything like that,i just cant believe he would hurt anyone)

way back i knew a rapist, but was unaware he was one, he finally got busted, i just couldnt believe it,i kept thinking
hes the wrong guy, bcause i always felt comfortable and safe around him, and had known and worked with him for 5yr
it was hard to wrap my brain around that fact,for a long time

I can't explain why BD would not only not press for questions, distance herself from him, but instead chooses to associate with him - more than associate, is "in love" with him - the main suspect in her daughter's disappearance.  But as for why at least Clint doesn't question him publically, I understand completely having been in fear for my (and my boyfriend's) life at one time because of an ex.  Once you realize someone is capable of that, and they have literally already threatened it,  you simply CANNOT provoke them.  You should not, cannot, and it would be highly irresponsible and more like the former Clint than the hopefully-future-Clint to do so.

We want him to grow up and act like an adult, right?  Not like a rowdy hillbilly?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: February 19, 2011, 08:11:27 PM »

Starwynn

Silence in order not to provoke is one thing but ... it is completely another thing when Clint refers to Shawn as "sincere".  Why would a father advise the official suspect in the disappearance of daughter to come out and search to take the "heat" off himself when he has knowledge of the deception and lies encompassing the morning of December 27th ... deception and lies that imply that the official suspect has the ability to lead searchers to the location where his daughter's remains could be found.

The way I comprehend what is going on ... Billie is beholding to Shawn ... she is in "love" and ... Clint is beholding to Billie ... she knows too much.  Hailey is not a consideration.

IMO

Janet

++++++

The Code of Silence

Titch
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »

<snipped>

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302063#msg1302063

Clint Dunn - The Distancing of Shawn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2011, 08:58:32 PM »

Starwynn

Silence in order not to provoke is one thing but ... it is completely another thing when Clint refers to Shawn as "sincere".  Why would a father advise the official suspect in the disappearance of daughter to come out and search to take the "heat" off himself when he has knowledge of the deception and lies encompassing the morning of December 27th ... deception and lies that imply that the official suspect has the ability to lead searchers to the location where his daughter's remains could be found.

The way I comprehend what is going on ... Billie is beholding to Shawn ... she is in "love" and ... Clint is beholding to Billie ... she knows too much.  Hailey is not a consideration.

IMO

Janet

++++++

The Code of Silence

Titch

<snipped>

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

<snipped>

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

Janet,
We all know that Clint Dunn will never be nominated for father of the year.
He lives in a drug induced haze.  His statement about Shawn is not the only
statement he has made.  We will never comprehend the thinking of the parents
of Hailey, because we are not addicted to drugs.  Our children are more important
to us than where we get out next drug.
I offer this statement that he made to a TV station in reference to Billie continuting
her relationship with Shawn.

Clint told KTXS how he felt about that "I don't like it, I really can't say much about it but I don't like it."

Clint believes that if he pacifies Billie Jean, that she will eventually tell him where he can find Hailey. This strategy is something he followed during their marriage, to keep her from getting upset, but it has not been successful for 7 weeks. The police did not break her yet Clint believes that if he does not reveal the home life that his daughter was subjected to, that Billie will reveal where Hailey may be found.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: February 19, 2011, 09:25:40 PM »

Starwynn

IMO

Janet

++++++

The Code of Silence

Titch

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet,
We all know that Clint Dunn will never be nominated for father of the year.
He lives in a drug induced haze.  His statement about Shawn is not the only
statement he has made.  We will never comprehend the thinking of the parents
of Hailey, because we are not addicted to drugs.  Our children are more important
to us than where we get out next drug.
I offer this statement that he made to a TV station in reference to Billie continuting
her relationship with Shawn.

Clint told KTXS how he felt about that "I don't like it, I really can't say much about it but I don't like it."

Clint believes that if he pacifies Billie Jean, that she will eventually tell him where he can find Hailey. This strategy is something he followed during their marriage, to keep her from getting upset, but it has not been successful for 7 weeks. The police did not break her yet Clint believes that if he does not reveal the home life that his daughter was subjected to, that Billie will reveal where Hailey may be found.

This is deja vu of Ron and Misty where "I will keep her close to the vest" and find out what happened to Hailey.

There is so much more to this story that what appears to the eyes of us...this family KNOWS what happened to her and the authorities are instrumental in directing the players to help reveal what the truth is.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: February 19, 2011, 09:41:08 PM »

This is deja vu of Ron and Misty where "I will keep her close to the vest" and find out what happened to Hailey.

There is so much more to this story that what appears to the eyes of us...this family KNOWS what happened to her and the authorities are instrumental in directing the players to help reveal what the truth is.

Cadillac

As with the Haleigh Cumming's case ... I don't believe the truth is going to be revealed in the Hailey Dunn case through family members.  In both cases there is an unholy alliance encompassing a drug lifestyle that implies a code of silence.

If justice for Hailey Dunn is going happen ... it will happen because investigators will connect the dots and put together a case using those communication records that have yet to be revealed.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 19, 2011, 10:00:09 PM »

Cadillac

As with the Haleigh Cumming's case ... I don't believe the truth is going to be revealed in the Hailey Dunn case through family members.  In both cases there is an unholy alliance encompassing a drug lifestyle that implies a code of silence.

If justice for Hailey Dunn is going happen ... it will happen because investigators will connect the dots and put together a case using those communication records that have yet to be revealed.

IMO

Janet
Amen Janet.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 19, 2011, 10:38:16 PM »

Thanks you guys.

Praying that everyone will see this beautiful girl's smile soon...

May we continue to keep the focus where it belongs . . . on finding Hailey.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: February 19, 2011, 10:39:52 PM »

Has anyone seen our dear Wyks?  We miss you and wonder if you are okay!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: February 19, 2011, 11:30:57 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343746

Investigators Won't Release Cell Records in Dunn Case

Reported by: Austin Kellerman
Friday, February 18 2011

Though search warrant affidavits revealed a timeline of calls made by key players in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, we likely won't know anytime soon to whom the calls in question were made.

The City of Colorado City has denied a request made under the Freedom of Information Act to release those cell phone records.

An affidavit from Mitchell County shows investigators have received records from Verizon pertaining to phones used by Hailey's mother Billie Dunn and her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. The Mitchell County Sheriff's Office says those records were handed over to Colorado City Police.

In not releasing the records, Colorado City cited a portion of the Freedom of Information Act that reads:

"Information held by a law enforcement agency or prosecutor due to the investigation or prosecution of a crime is excepted from the requirements of Section 550.021, seq."

::snipping2::

Justice will prevail for Hailey Dunn!

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:30 PM PT

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: February 20, 2011, 12:01:20 AM »

And where was Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm today?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: February 20, 2011, 12:03:41 AM »

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said that although the investigation changes, there's been no slowing down.
"More and more of a forward criminal investigation and, as we speak, that's where we're at," Kampfer said.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26921738/detail.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: February 20, 2011, 12:06:00 AM »

Huge Number Of Volunteers Turn Out In Search For Hailey Dunn
Reported by: Tiffany Tatro
Saturday, February 19 2011

Klaas Kids organizers said this is the biggest turn out they have seen since the search stated.

Hundreds of volunteers filled the Colorado City Civic Center signing up to be on a search team....
 ::snipping2::
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344096

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 20, 2011, 12:35:03 AM »

Ok ... just a random thought ... and not one I like to even think about let alone it will most probably not be a popular one ...

Per Billies statement about many different senerios might have happened .....

Could David be more directly involved than we would like to think?  He left his home the night of the 26th to spend the night at a friends around 8:00 or 9:00 ... Could that have been around the time Hailey died?  Could an accident have occured such as Hailey got into or given "something" (drugs) that David may have had in the house and overdosed.  Could Billie and Shawn have had him leave the house that night to go into cover up mode for David?  Why was David playing video games instead of helping to look for his sister?  (per Clint) ...

I really don't like to even think this ....   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: February 20, 2011, 12:50:27 AM »

thinking further ... I guess it could be cleared up pretty simply if phone records show that David texted Mary Beth and phoned Billie when she says he did on the 28th and said Hailey never went to Mary Beths ...

And .. David did make the comment that Shawn had the Deer in the headlights look .... kind of an odd statement made by a 16 year old but it may be a common saying due to the area they live in.  I know if I said that to a 16 yr old in my area they would have no clue what it meant!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 20, 2011, 05:37:19 AM »

thinking further ... I guess it could be cleared up pretty simply if phone records show that David texted Mary Beth and phoned Billie when she says he did on the 28th and said Hailey never went to Mary Beths ...

And .. David did make the comment that Shawn had the Deer in the headlights look .... kind of an odd statement made by a 16 year old but it may be a common saying due to the area they live in.  I know if I said that to a 16 yr old in my area they would have no clue what it meant!

David said that? I thought it was Billies brother who said that he remembers Shawn saying that...????

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: February 20, 2011, 05:41:38 AM »

Ok ... just a random thought ... and not one I like to even think about let alone it will most probably not be a popular one ...

Per Billies statement about many different senerios might have happened .....

Could David be more directly involved than we would like to think?  He left his home the night of the 26th to spend the night at a friends around 8:00 or 9:00 ... Could that have been around the time Hailey died?  Could an accident have occured such as Hailey got into or given "something" (drugs) that David may have had in the house and overdosed.  Could Billie and Shawn have had him leave the house that night to go into cover up mode for David?  Why was David playing video games instead of helping to look for his sister?  (per Clint) ...

I really don't like to even think this ....   

Could David be involved in the disappearance of his sister, as you imply?? I doubt it. My opinion.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: February 20, 2011, 05:45:52 AM »

And where was Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm today?

Holding couch duty?

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: February 20, 2011, 10:02:41 AM »

I kept saying where are all the people/friends of the family standing up for them?  These people do not have one soul that isn't LE/camera shy because they all walk on the wrong side of the tracks!  This is my opinion but if they had decent friends/people in their lives someone would come forward for them.  We have heard a friend or a teacher here and there for Hailey but not for the whole family and it just dawned on me why!  All the friends are prolly on or around drugs, have warrants, and some of them shouldn't open their mouths I'm sure, they would develop foot in mouth disease anyhoo!  Not even a coworker that I can remember spoke on BD's behalf!  To me, if there is not one person who will stand up for you or just to give a kind word for the family then there is something very smelly!  Even the most hated stepmom (TH) in the world right now had her supporters in the beginning!  Was there no role model what so ever in this childs life?  I wonder who she looked up to?  Was there was a bright spot, someone showing her there was more to life beyond her little town?  I hope she felt like there was a way out and just wasn't gonna settle for a life following in BD's footsteps. I see it happen all the time, bad history repeating over and over.  The Grandmothers' are getting younger and younger, hard to believe just how young!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 20, 2011, 10:26:56 AM »

David said that? I thought it was Billies brother who said that he remembers Shawn saying that...????

Deer in the Headlights Look

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being primary suspects.

Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance.

<snipped>

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: February 20, 2011, 11:11:14 AM »

In her press conference ... Billie claims that that she learned on December 29th that on December 27th Shawn had been at his workplace for only a short period of time.

Why did she stated on the NG show on January 3rd that Shawn had returned from work on December 27th and had a short encounter with Hailey.

Had an attempted cover up begun ... a cover up that cell records were about to expose.

Janet

+++++

December 29th - Billie Knows

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

Monday morning, Shawn quit his job. He didn’t tell me about this until Wednesday the 29th. I know that Shawn had been thinking about quitting, but he knew I’d be mad if he did.

He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls, and to clean out his locker.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

January 3rd - Billie Lies

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DUNN:   She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

January 12th - Cell Phone Records Revealed

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in the Colorado City area from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.