March 29, 2024, 09:36:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 196830 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: February 20, 2011, 02:21:30 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26927080/detail.html
3 Nat'l Organizations Rally Volunteers To Find Hailey Dunn
February 19, 2011

OLORADO CITY, Texas -- The search for 13 year old Hailey Dunn got a big boost this weekend as three national organizations joined in.

The Laura Recovery Center, KlaasKids and Team Amber Rescue stepped up their search by bringing more people, more equipment and more determination this weekend.
 ::snipping2::
Interesting phrasing in this article from above link:

Colorado City Mayor Carol Danken of Colorado City announced February 20th as Hailey Dunn search day.
Mayor Danken gave a statement today, "Where as the city of Colorado City urges everyone to support, search and pray for Hailey Dunn and her recovery."
Billie Dunn, the mother of the missing teen, was thankful so many people have stopped their lives to look for Hailey.
Billie, Hailey's mother, told KTXS, "There are so many scenarios that could have happened. Thanks to everybody for looking everywhere. Thanks for looking in the fields because that's something I could never do."

Was Billie seen at the center or was this from her home?

Yesterday it was reported that hundreds showed up, this one states around 80...which is it & quite frankly its rather telling that the numbers continue to be relatively low compared to some other high profile cases that hit the national spotlight thru the media. 

BD was at the center.  See the FB link I posted above as there was a few interesting comments about BD's demeanor.

The link has an error, could you provide one that works TKS!

Try this one Capp ...  http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905  they just switched to the new FB layout though and all the posts seem jumbled .... but they are in there somewhere ... just basically said BD seemed more angry then upset ... other than that one stupid comment about many possible senerios, I don't recall reading anything else that was said by her.

Tks to both of you.   Billie being more angry than upset doesnt surprise me in the least, I'm sure not being able to come & go as she pleases without the cloud over her head is getting to her quite a bit....I hope her journey to he!! is a slow & painful one.

It seems to me that she "had" to go rather than she wanted to.  And reading about her unfriendly mannerisms to a few of the searchers bothers me.  The fact that she didn't stay all day bothers me.  The fact that CD and Naomi camped out there and showed more emotion and compassion towards the searchers is so different than what BD has done. 

I agree about her journey to he!!.

Sadly, I think once this big search is over these organizations will not be back.  The searchers on a weekly basis are already dwindling and pretty soon I think it will come to a stop.  And lost in this all is a 13 year old girl who went missing because of the very people that betrayed her in that house.

IMO

I couldnt agree more

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 20, 2011, 02:21:35 PM »

Why in the world would the mother of a missing child not be at the search sites all day,every day? For me it would be healing to be amongst people out searching for my child.. I would want to be front and center just in case any small clue was found in regards to my missing child

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: February 20, 2011, 03:20:44 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26927080/detail.html
3 Nat'l Organizations Rally Volunteers To Find Hailey Dunn
February 19, 2011

OLORADO CITY, Texas -- The search for 13 year old Hailey Dunn got a big boost this weekend as three national organizations joined in.

The Laura Recovery Center, KlaasKids and Team Amber Rescue stepped up their search by bringing more people, more equipment and more determination this weekend.
 ::snipping2::
Interesting phrasing in this article from above link:

Colorado City Mayor Carol Danken of Colorado City announced February 20th as Hailey Dunn search day.
Mayor Danken gave a statement today, "Where as the city of Colorado City urges everyone to support, search and pray for Hailey Dunn and her recovery."
Billie Dunn, the mother of the missing teen, was thankful so many people have stopped their lives to look for Hailey.
Billie, Hailey's mother, told KTXS, "There are so many scenarios that could have happened. Thanks to everybody for looking everywhere. Thanks for looking in the fields because that's something I could never do."

Was Billie seen at the center or was this from her home?

Yesterday it was reported that hundreds showed up, this one states around 80...which is it & quite frankly its rather telling that the numbers continue to be relatively low compared to some other high profile cases that hit the national spotlight thru the media. 

BD was at the center.  See the FB link I posted above as there was a few interesting comments about BD's demeanor.

The link has an error, could you provide one that works TKS!

Hmm, don't know how to fix it. Sad  I know if you copy and paste it all into a browser window it comes up ok.

Tried that, not working...which page was it from?

Try it like this: http://tinyurl.com/4qq3vjn  It worked for me cut/pasted, and like this.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: February 20, 2011, 03:24:22 PM »

Why in the world would the mother of a missing child not be at the search sites all day,every day? For me it would be healing to be amongst people out searching for my child.. I would want to be front and center just in case any small clue was found in regards to my missing child

Seriously - I would there handing out water, or make some more buttons or ribbons with Haileys face on them and a thank you on it for looking for her, you know?  Anything - handing them more flyers if they needed, just thanking them.  Heck what does it take - showing up when they get there and when they convene in the evening?  It's not like she has a job or a kid to take care of at this point - there's no one at the house except her exclusive red-car company and SA.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #444 on: February 20, 2011, 06:53:34 PM »

Sorry I am catching up late in here, lil man gave me his bug so I have been snoozing alot......

Anyway, I saw earlier in the thread that some mentioned they were afraid interest would wane and this would be the last search by large outside organizations. Also the fact there were only ~100 searchers bothers my alot.......a local told me that that only about 25 ish give or take were local ( no link on that, she sent me a PM) which is even more heartbreaking.......is it just me or were the other high profile cases the same wrt searchers? I remember so many more for Caylee, can't remember exactly how many from HaLeigh but it just seems low to me.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 20, 2011, 07:25:03 PM »

Sorry I am catching up late in here, lil man gave me his bug so I have been snoozing alot......

Anyway, I saw earlier in the thread that some mentioned they were afraid interest would wane and this would be the last search by large outside organizations. Also the fact there were only ~100 searchers bothers my alot.......a local told me that that only about 25 ish give or take were local ( no link on that, she sent me a PM) which is even more heartbreaking.......is it just me or were the other high profile cases the same wrt searchers? I remember so many more for Caylee, can't remember exactly how many from HaLeigh but it just seems low to me.

For a nationally known case, rather low consistently.  Many other cases had several searches of well over hundreds, a few as in Caylee's case upward to a thousand.

Feel better my friend.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: February 20, 2011, 07:32:31 PM »

Seriously - I would there handing out water, or make some more buttons or ribbons with Haileys face on them and a thank you on it for looking for her, you know?  Anything - handing them more flyers if they needed, just thanking them.  Heck what does it take - showing up when they get there and when they convene in the evening?  It's not like she has a job or a kid to take care of at this point - there's no one at the house except her exclusive red-car company and SA.

I will guarantee what we are seeing is her feeling "forced" or "encouraged" to get out there for appearances, I fear MK being one of them & I couldnt disagree more with him for befriending this selfish B.

Tks for the backdoor way to get to that FB site Curiousone, that worked!   As a result I went back to its front page & discovered this little nugget of news:
Judy Mathews Show was good, really wish BD would have called in, but I guess we all knew she would'nt
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905

This is regards to PH's radio blog show The Peter Hyatt Show  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt

I didnt listen but will give it a go later this evening.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 20, 2011, 08:27:28 PM »

I will guarantee what we are seeing is her feeling "forced" or "encouraged" to get out there for appearances, I fear MK being one of them & I couldnt disagree more with him for befriending this selfish B.

Tks for the backdoor way to get to that FB site Curiousone, that worked!   As a result I went back to its front page & discovered this little nugget of news:
Judy Mathews Show was good, really wish BD would have called in, but I guess we all knew she would'nt
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905

This is regards to PH's radio blog show The Peter Hyatt Show  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt

I didnt listen but will give it a go later this evening.

I'm listening now.  It sounds like the usual.  I'm absolutely not surprised that BD didn't call.  But I can't really bash her on that.  After what he's said, if it's true - she can't call can she?  If it's false, it's a lot of stuff that I wouldn't even justify with a call.  So really - I can't see how she could have called.  Get that - I just didn't bash BD!  OMG>  Smile
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: February 20, 2011, 08:30:59 PM »

Missing Teen's Family Works To Keep Case In Public Eye
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26933062/detail.html
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: February 20, 2011, 09:27:20 PM »

Good evening mnkeys. I just got caught up reading the posts.
I had a very busy weekend with sons, family, and the great free stuff in life !

I am sad that Hailey wasn't located this search. IF she is gone, and she probably is, she needs to be
laid to rest prperly.
I feel it would help if they lock someone up and pit them against each other.
Billie or Shawn need to talk.

I look at the gorgeous face and smile and fantacize what she could have been if I had her.
Anyone of us posters could have given her a near perfect life,
taught good morals and values and when done with nurturing, send her
off to be a productive, responsible citizen.

It is so sad how this is going, and everything that Hailey will  never know or have.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: February 20, 2011, 09:39:37 PM »

Check out one of the "posters" questions he/she would like to ask Billie if they had the chance ... somebody know sumpthin ????   

Anonymous said...

1. When and what happened the last time you actually saw/spoke with Hailey?

2. A few days prior to Christmas, what caused you to take all of Hailey's gifts out from under the Christmas tree and put them in your bedroom?

3. What happened in your home last spring that caused Hailey/David to have to call LE to your home on you?

Oh and just one more: how soon will you be able to get the $800.00 55 inch flat screen off layaway that you purchased this past week at Alco?

Sunday, 20 February, 2011

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=34799002&postID=655003158826537875

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 21, 2011, 12:23:54 AM »

Check out one of the "posters" questions he/she would like to ask Billie if they had the chance ... somebody know sumpthin ????   

Anonymous said...

2. A few days prior to Christmas, what caused you to take all of Hailey's gifts out from under the Christmas tree and put them in your bedroom?

3. What happened in your home last spring that caused Hailey/David to have to call LE to your home on you?

Oh and just one more: how soon will you be able to get the $800.00 55 inch flat screen off layaway that you purchased this past week at Alco?

Ohhhh wow!!!

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: February 21, 2011, 12:24:16 AM »

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh wow!!!

Sorry I ended up in your box.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #453 on: February 21, 2011, 12:37:09 AM »

Anonymous said...

Oh, SNAP!!! 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 21, 2011, 12:38:31 AM »

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh wow!!!

Sorry I ended up in your box.

Holy heck!   Well, well...if true that puts a whole new twist on things doesnt it?   One thing is for certain it does fall in line with my gut that Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm is being deceitful for reasons in addition to or separate of protecting her boo.

Who is this person?   
David, for the love of God if there is anything to it I implore you to address #3

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 21, 2011, 01:09:45 AM »

Another interesting comment from the same page tonight:

ksbountyhunter said...
Billie, why did you write on a balloon you left on Hailey's Bridge that said "I know you are not here in Dunn"??? How do you know she's not in Dunn or any other place she may be???

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: February 21, 2011, 08:16:30 AM »

Anonymous said...

Wow, just wow!
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: February 21, 2011, 08:33:45 AM »

FIND HAILEY DUNN: Missing Teen's Parents Prepare to Hit the Road
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 21, 2011, 09:24:38 AM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p189
There are a lot of good posts on this site and some redonkulus.  The ones in particular I couldn't bring over are about how SA didn't have time or couldn't have seen Hailey at 3pm and was wondering if a smart Monkey could go over there and take a looksee what it really means and if it could be possible.  I couldn't bring it over without copying the whole page and having to delete most of it.  Oh, these posts occur around the last 3 to 4 pages of about 3700. 
bamagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: February 21, 2011, 11:56:56 AM »

I am answering in regards to the question if BD was at the search sites this weekend.  She was at the center but not happy about it one little bit.  She was begrudgingly there.  She seems to have to force herself to talk to people and was even worse about hugging folks.  I think the only reason she came out was because of Klaas Kids and Laura Recovery.  She surely did NOT want to be there because her actions spoke so much louder than her words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.