April 19, 2024, 02:22:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 197366 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: February 21, 2011, 12:13:56 PM »

I am answering in regards to the question if BD was at the search sites this weekend.  She was at the center but not happy about it one little bit.  She was begrudgingly there.  She seems to have to force herself to talk to people and was even worse about hugging folks.  I think the only reason she came out was because of Klaas Kids and Laura Recovery.  She surely did NOT want to be there because her actions spoke so much louder than her words.

Welcome Bamagirl and thank you for the information.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 21, 2011, 01:42:46 PM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/19/record-turn-out-saturday-in-search-for-missing/
Record turnout Saturday in search for missing Colorado City teen
February 19, 2011

It was called a record turnout Saturday, when 100 volunteers gathered at the Civic Center in Colorado City to search for missing teenager Hailey Dunn.

Searchers came from across the United States, organizers said, bringing their own resources and expertise to lend a hand in the search for Dunn, who was reported missing Dec. 28.

Three national search groups — KlaasKids, the Laura Recovery and Team Amber Rescue — helped organize search parties.

Searchers hailed from Alabama, North Carolina and Maine.

Teams of between 10 and 20 volunteers searched on ATVs and horseback, with dogs and on the ground in Colorado City and south Mitchell County, as well as in Scurry and Howard counties .

::snipping2::

On Saturday night, about 70 volunteers attended a prayer vigil and dinner at the American Legion Hall in Snyder.

The searchers meet at 9 a.m. again today at the Civic Center.

"We are hoping for more folks," Dennis said. "We'll take as many as we can get."

I noticed that on several sites, people took notice that they thought more people would show up to search for Hailey. Well, I just saw that a fundraiser for a boy with brain cancer took place in Abilene on Saturday and $21,000 was raised for his family. That is so beautiful, imo, that they could raise so much in mere hours for such a worthy cause. I winder if people in the surrounding towns are sending a message that they have no desire to be part of fattening the pockets of drug addled & crime infested families. Note that 700+ people showed up for the fundraiser in Abilene. Maybe that has something to do with low numbers for Hailey's search. Most people believe she is deceased anyway, and I wouldn't be surprised if people aren't getting involved bc they may think the more publicity Hailey's family gets then the more free stuff is sent their way. I know I myself am now questioning Marc Klaas and his approach with Billie. It leaves a bad taste, kind of.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344236&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Snipped:
Hundreds turned out to help an Abilene boy diagnosed with brain cancer.
More than 700 people attended "Run 4 Rex," a 5K Walk and Run at Abilene Christian University.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: February 21, 2011, 01:51:39 PM »

Further to my last post... Some people might have the thought they may only have $50 to donate to a good cause. So which do they donate to? Do they donate to a drug addled crime infested family...or a cause for cancer? While I know the difference when donating towards missing peoples searches, I learned something new now- these same "causes" can determine how my donation is spent. My donation may not be spent for a search. In fact, my donation may be spent via a grant for somebody like Billie to pay her bills, have food, etc. It sure does make me think.

I was taught to give from my heart, no questions asked. Janet touched on this very same thing in the beginning. I'm am reflecting in that now & it's painful to swallow. I will no longer donate to certain organizations now. This is a definite wakeup call for me.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: February 21, 2011, 02:02:53 PM »

OT

Stepmother indicted in death of disabled NC girl

Elisa Baker was charged with second-degree murder. Authorities planned to discuss the case at a news conference later in the day.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20110221/US.Disabled.Girl.Killed/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: February 21, 2011, 02:05:40 PM »

I am answering in regards to the question if BD was at the search sites this weekend.  She was at the center but not happy about it one little bit.  She was begrudgingly there.  She seems to have to force herself to talk to people and was even worse about hugging folks.  I think the only reason she came out was because of Klaas Kids and Laura Recovery.  She surely did NOT want to be there because her actions spoke so much louder than her words.

Welcome Bamagirl and thank you for the information.

Welcome back Bamagirl....were you there?   I'm curious because I saw a comment on FB that matches up to this description, neither being favorable.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: February 21, 2011, 02:06:43 PM »

OT

Stepmother indicted in death of disabled NC girl

Elisa Baker was charged with second-degree murder. Authorities planned to discuss the case at a news conference later in the day.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20110221/US.Disabled.Girl.Killed/

WELL HALLELUJAH!   FINALLY!    Wait, why only second degree, crap now Im ripping roaring ticked all over again, she had to have gotten a plea deal!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: February 21, 2011, 02:09:54 PM »

Hailey Dunn Searchers Gearing Up For Big Weekend
POSTED: 9:14 pm CST February 17, 2011
UPDATED: 6:45 am CST February 18, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Close to a month and a half has passed since missing teen Hailey Dunn was last seen and even though the search has been scaled back, some volunteers are still searching daily.

Donations have been pouring into the Hailey Dunn search headquarters in Colorado City. Volunteers are going to need all the snacks and water they can get during this weekend's massive search.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26908025/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 21, 2011, 02:30:09 PM »

In presenting the case at next Sunday's rally ... will Clint and Billie ... as a unified front ... focus attention on Shawn ... Shawn the official suspect who was deceptive regarding his movements on the morning of December 27th or ... will they direct attention onto a 14 year old young lady named Mary Beth who insists she never saw her friend on the day she went missing.

Janet

+++++

A Unified Front

Hailey Dunn's Parents Prepare to Hit the Road
Sunday, February 20 2011

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

Dennis says The Dunns would present Hailey's case at rally for missing children.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

The Distancing of Shawn

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: February 21, 2011, 02:46:39 PM »

Could the reason be that investigators are not focusing on the reported Hailey sightings on December 27th:

1.  There were no Hailey sightings?

2.  Cell phone records reveal that a 2:00 PM text message allegedly authored by Hailey originated in Big Spring which deemed Shawn an official suspect?

Janet

++++++

Hailey Sightings - Not Validated

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: February 21, 2011, 02:58:55 PM »

In presenting the case at next Sunday's rally ... will Clint and Billie ... as a unified front ... focus attention on Shawn ... Shawn the official suspect who was deceptive regarding his movements on the morning of December 27th or ... will they direct attention onto a 14 year old young lady named Mary Beth who insists she never saw her friend on the day she went missing.

Janet

+++++

A Unified Front

Sunday, February 20 2011

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

Dennis says The Dunns would present Hailey's case at rally for missing children.

The Distancing of Shawn

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Hang on a second in all fairness, where does a report of being on a "unified front" in the search conclude that they are going to finger a child in an abduction/possible murder....that is a quantum leap.   There is no indication whatsoever that Clint is totally convinced Shawn and/or Billie are not involved in his daughter's disappearance, his words may elude to that by design but I dont think one can conclude distinctively that Clint is covering for Shawn and/or Billie or feel that they are innocent, in fact the cat has been out of the bag for a long time now that he has doubts in every direction.  Besides, the woman's story has not been corroborated, despite showing a Redbox receipt to Billie it doesnt prove she saw anything whatsoever & needs to be asked why she didnt take it to the police station before going to see Billie.   As far as Billie's words, they mean nothing coming from a blatant liar.

Do the names Joy Wray and Laura Buchanan in the Caylee case give pause as to what lengths some will go to get involved with a case....just food for thought.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: February 21, 2011, 03:46:28 PM »

I am looking forward to what Clint and Billie have to say at next weeks rally when presenting their case.  Will the focus be on "Hailey sightings" that cannot be validated by investigators or ... will the focus be on Shawn Adkins?

Capps ...  considering less that two weeks ago in an interview ... Clint distanced Shawn from implication in the disappearance of his daughter ...  I do not believe it is a "quantum leap" to speculate that Clint will side with Billie regarding the unconfirmed "Hailey sightings" and ... one of those alleged "Hailey sightings" implies that Mary Beth is being deceptive.

Janet

+++++++

Clint Dunn - The Distancing of Shawn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

Billie Jean - The Distancing of Shawn

<snipped>

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: February 21, 2011, 04:00:22 PM »

I speculate that Billie is beholding to Shawn ... she is "in love" and ... Clint is beholding to Billie.  Jusice for Hailey is not a consideration.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

Food for Thought

Titch
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »

<snipped>

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302063#msg1302063

Hailey Dunn: A Profile of Neglect
Wednesday, February 16, 2011

<snipped>

5. Neglect

Clint seemed to know so little about his own daughter. Although he searched early and often, he was not close to her. It is not just that Hailey kept from him her fear of Shawn, but that he never sensed her fear?

Hailey was 10 years old when Shawn Adkins came into her life. How, in the course of 3 years, could he have not sensed his daughter's fear??

He now complains that police haven't contacted him in 3 weeks? Is he kidding?

Most fathers would have all but camped outside the police station and, compared to their missing child, would not give a damn what dirty laundry his ex will air: his sole purpose is to find his daughter.

Passivity meant neglect to Hailey.

<snipped>

http://timesupblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/hailey-dunn-profile-of-neglect.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: February 21, 2011, 04:36:10 PM »

Maybe at the rally next week in Texas ... I will have to eat an entire crow pie when ... Billie and Shawn direct focus at Shawn ... Shawn the official suspect in the disappearance of their daughter.  Something akin to the way Desiree Young and Kaine Horman focus attention on the stepmother of their missing son ... the stepmother who is not yet declared a person of interest.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out on Stepmother
Feb. 20, 2011

<snipped>

Desiree Young spoke with "Good Morning America" today from Roseburg, Ore., the town 200 miles from where Kyron was last seen and the new home of Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman.

"Kyron's story is not one of a child that wandered away from his school or was abducted by a stranger," Young said Saturday at a news conference in Roseburg. "It was somebody who was brought into our family. ... There is one person that knows where he is: Terri Horman, where is Kyron?"

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kyron-hormans-mother-speaks-stepmother/story?id=12959936&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 21, 2011, 04:43:34 PM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

Billie and Shawn direct focus s/b Billie and Clint direct focus

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 21, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »

I am looking forward to what Clint and Billie have to say at next weeks rally when presenting their case.  Will the focus be on "Hailey sightings" that cannot be validated by investigators or ... will the focus be on Shawn Adkins?

Capps ...  considering less that two weeks ago in an interview ... Clint distanced Shawn from implication in the disappearance of his daughter ...  I do not believe it is a "quantum leap" to speculate that Clint will side with Billie regarding the unconfirmed "Hailey sightings" and ... one of those alleged "Hailey sightings" implies that Mary Beth is being deceptive.

Janet

+++++++

Clint Dunn - The Distancing of Shawn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

Billie Jean - The Distancing of Shawn

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet, while we agree on many things I disagree on this issue unless something more concrete proves otherwise.   Clint stated in a more recent interview that he felt Shawn to be "sincere" and that he should help look for Hailey but I do not feel that Clint has absolved Shawn from any wrongdoing, I think he is standing with Billie to find his daughter & find out what happened even if that means appearing to be unified with her...time will tell but I feel strongly that Clint has not really dismissed the possibility that Shawn & Billie are responsible for what happened to Hailey.  I do not think he is out ruling anything.  I stand by what I stated, I do not think that Clint going to Dallas with Billie automatically means that he is willing to put forward that Mary Beth is somehow responsible for what happened to Hailey or even has knowledge of what happened to her.

Additionally, if Mary Beth did not see Hailey at all then she certainly has nothing to be deceptive about.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: February 21, 2011, 05:19:43 PM »

I thought I read that Billie and Clint were going to Dallas to meet with families
of other missing children and pass out fliers.  I haven't read anything about them
going there to talk about who is to blame for Hailey's disappearance.
Have I missed something?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: February 21, 2011, 05:43:40 PM »

Hi Capp

I do not believe for one minute that Mary Beth is being deceptive.  I do not believe for one minute that any of the "Hailey sightings" will be validated.  Considering what has been reveal ... my focus is Shawn.

Why does Billie not get it!!  Why does she insist on distracting from Shawn by focusing on unconfirmed "Hailey sightings"?

In their quest for answers ... the failure of either of Hailey's parents to focus on what has been revealed by the affidavits regarding their daughter's disappearance is beyond my comprehension.

When I read/hear Desiree Young and Kaine Horman publicly demanding that their son's stepmother reveal what she knows ... I know that I would do likewise in the same  situation.  Desiree and Kaine do not stop and consider that Terri Horman was involved in an alleged MFH plot.  Nothing else matters except their quest for answers in the disappearance of their son.

My heart breaks for Hailey.  She deserves so much more.

I pray that investigators are connecting the dots.  I fear that the drug lifestyle as well as the dysfunction that is so entrenched into both sides of the family along with the accompanied code of silence ... justice for Hailey Dunn will remain forever elusive.

Think about the Haleigh Cummings case. 

Later, Janet
2:35 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: February 21, 2011, 05:45:37 PM »

I thought I read that Billie and Clint were going to Dallas to meet with families
of other missing children and pass out fliers.  I haven't read anything about them
Have I missed something?

A Unified Front

Sunday, February 20 2011

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 21, 2011, 05:47:19 PM »

Hi Capp

I do not believe for one minute that Mary Beth is being deceptive.  I do not believe for one minute that any of the "Hailey sightings" will be validated.  Considering what has been reveal ... my focus is Shawn.

Why does Billie not get it!!  Why does she insist on distracting from Shawn by focusing on unconfirmed "Hailey sightings"?

In their quest for answers ... the failure of either of Hailey's parents to focus on what has been revealed by the affidavits regarding their daughter's disappearance is beyond my comprehension.

When I read/hear Desiree Young and Kaine Horman publicly demanding that their son's stepmother reveal what she knows ... I know that I would do likewise in the same  situation.  Desiree and Kaine do not stop and consider that Terri Horman was involved in an alleged MFH plot.  Nothing else matters except their quest for answers in the disappearance of their son.

My heart breaks for Hailey.  She deserves so much more.

I pray that investigators are connecting the dots.  I fear that the drug lifestyle as well as the dysfunction that is so entrenched into both sides of the family along with the accompanied code of silence ... justice for Hailey Dunn will remain forever elusive.

Think about the Haleigh Cummings case. 

Later, Janet
2:35 PM PT

I have considered the Haleigh Cummings case & while drugs are involved in both cases, I feel the two are very different cases on several other levels.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: February 21, 2011, 05:50:36 PM »

Have I missed something?

A Unified Front

Sunday, February 20 2011

What that is intended to mean is that they are going to spread awareness of their daughter's "disappearance" along with other missing children that will be mentioned at this rally not necessarily to present the facts of the case.  I think Billie & Clint have separate reasons for doing so which will not change unless something significant proves me wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.